Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27508 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by stlarry001(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
Sure, shoot me a mail.

i sent you a message now. you are doing a great job .
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
MissTechy:

yeah I love your content strategy however you have no stat at all - when did you start?
abeg which one is stat.... I started april 29
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by nansng: 11:34pm On May 24, 2015
clara472:
http://thesummary.com.ng/
I think have seen this blog before on Facebook... keep it up!

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by milestonejnr(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks OP.
Mine is www.gistalive.com You can please check it out and tell me what you have to say about the blog.
Thank you!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by koolsammie(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
www.gistgeek.com An entertainment site. Am Samson from Ibadan
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by jcf(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2015
samuelagbede.
Please Please check it out and don't forget to critique it. Thanks much
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by myklangelo(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2015
My blog is literary and literally new in all ramification. it is a blog to promote the Igbo language.
the 1st Igbo language blog is out... k'anyi kwanite ya maka odimma asusu anyi... www.odeniigbo..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by clara472: 12:28am On May 25, 2015
nansng:

I think have seen this blog before on Facebook... keep it up!

thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by clara472: 1:03am On May 25, 2015
Kizeeto:
To be totally honest, only a few blogs here make sense (to me tho)

most of the 'bloggers' here should please look for something meaning to do with their time (quit blogging) OR get serious (treat your blog as a franchise)

Have you checked http://thesummary.com.ng/
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by kay29000(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2015
Mine is kaysrapzone.com. A blog on hip hop music and news about rappers lifestyle. I started it in 2008, but I have kinda abandoned it for about 6 weeks now. I'll get back to it when I get myself out of the jam I am currently in. I still get daily traffic of about 300 views.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2015
UjSizzle:

You're right, it looks good on PC. Use Read More tags
thankz a bunch. "Ever be enough" on pathsonwater was dope. Kudos girl
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Emmafe(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2015
Here z ma website www.oaucampus.com. Itz an interactive forum for Oau students. The website av an average of 3,000 visits daily and also Google adsense. Pls review n gv ur comment.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ellatyra(f): 2:02am On May 25, 2015
Www.dearellatyra.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 4:03am On May 25, 2015
www.postercolour.

Asaba-Delta State
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Eaglesman(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2015
Mine is Pinkygist..com it offers news, sports n celeb gist, plis kindly check it out. I started d blog dis month.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Eaglesman(m): 5:07am On May 25, 2015
[Pinkygist..com[/url]
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Eaglesman(m): 5:08am On May 25, 2015
pinkygist..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:10am On May 25, 2015
gbolakpine:
Shadrach - entertainment blog www.kongegist.com studying in rock city, Funaab
Nice! Just pray for traffic.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Eaglesman(m): 6:43am On May 25, 2015
Pinkygist..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BoniTa08(f): 7:07am On May 25, 2015
Time has made me update this blog daily..... Anyway this is it www.nghitlist.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:22am On May 25, 2015
Get 6gb for as low as N3500 for your webhosting with all features unlimited no restrictions

Do you know you can get started in web hosting business with us as a reseller from as little as N8,000 with all features unlimited + free domain + free billing software and more....

Visit www.cedarhostng.com to get started

visit www.eadesms.com for your premium sms

call/whatsapp-08186219002
bbm: 532fc7c5
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 7:26am On May 25, 2015
Kizeeto:
nice job BTW @Ayeni & Uju

Thank you Kizeeto:

Update: Hey Kay smiley
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 7:40am On May 25, 2015
oginni106:

abeg which one is stat.... I started april 29

Traffic statistics - okay not bad. Just invest more on social media: Make sure you connect your blog to Google + even if nobody engages on the G+ account, google has a way of pushing their google + results on Google search so this can help with traffic a lot

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
scentmarlc:
yea, d read more is on mobile. Dunno y its not auto in the pc version. Does the tag come as part of the features of a particlar theme.
Nope. It's that broken box looking thing on your editor (for new posts). That place you options for italics, embolden, link etc. you'll find it there too.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 8:34am On May 25, 2015
stlarry001:

i sent you a message now. you are doing a great job .
Seen. Replied.
Thank you smiley
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 8:37am On May 25, 2015
RobinHez:

...twas part of the template i downloaded, still trying to integrate it fully embarassed

so any word of advice or encouragement?
Alright.

Keep tweaking. Be persistent. Don't be lazy.

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't understand why you don't advertise this one like you do with the hub. It's awesome.

It's for politics. The hub has some commercial aspect, hence the ad.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by troy001: 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Hi i have been blogging from march 2015 and am trying to see how i can monitize my blog and generate traffic. i signed to google ad sense but not gotten a reply to move to the next stage.I place their adverts on my blog and is still not showing till the confirm and finish the verification.
My blog is on health care tips generally on acne. http://www.naijaacnedestroyer.co. My name is thomas from jos. Every day i have 15 to 20 comments .I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general
things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great. i have over 120 comments of this and some have even bookmark my blog, but the problem is am not earning money on the blog, all i get is reviews and good remarks from people, i guess that is what is making me happy.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by troy001: 9:12am On May 25, 2015
My blog ..http://www.naijaacnedestroyer.co. monetizing is the challenge now.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by tcoach(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2015
My blog gives practical info. on finance and lifestyle, coupled with bits of entertainments and sports. Blogging since 2012 n based in lagos.
Blog add: www.tc-xpress..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by fcbgotel(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2015
My is mahrobase..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.