Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (24164 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by naijainfogalery: 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
o boy i pity your life, so people dey shomo for linkedin? ehn ehn
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by eagleeye2: 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
They will post a selfie #Sambisathingz
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Mubby4luv(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
If you ve the Means and you truly love, why not?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Mhizizzy(f): 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Its a herculean task.. Buh if u survive d jorney, make sure u bang d shii outta her!

undecided undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
Ma bro
If ya go die for I s l a m a b a d
Na straight hell ooooo
Better chop live pvnny cos d 72 no sure after life
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by bogolobango(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2015
safe trip to bomb island
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by mmsen: 12:20pm On May 20, 2015
That girl is insane and the OP is crazy for even thinking about it.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by elohorayodele: 12:20pm On May 20, 2015
you wan kill yaself ova woman abi? Fine good gals don finish for lagos abi? Death really de call person b4 him kpai
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by MissNairaland1: 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
Guyz of these-days with their chicken heart.
oh how i Missed the days of Romeo and Juliet

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by bogolobango(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
No mind am joor because of 2 rounds he won go visit bomb island
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Eliass: 12:23pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Am the first child and I don't wanna die now.

Any advice on What I could do?

go now...........if its love,u can die for it nau

cc: lalasticlala
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by sirollybest(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2015
Send her picture 2 me so dat I will help confirm whether she's real or not hnmmm! Am serious ooO

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 20, 2015
What if she is a man ?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by bash4us(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2015
Guy, pray before u leave home and declare yr intention to God (If good ooo).

meanwhile, u may get bulletproof vest.

Note: Stay indoors until u r set to leave
Dont dare go by road, take return ticket.

Safe man

Things we do love
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Purehuman(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
When. My name is not lovinus

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by mistalee1(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
My broda! U're chatin wit a bokoharam
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
*singing* If love is a crime.. I'll rather get arrested than go to BORNO
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by mayyorr01(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

No pain,No gain..if u truly love her, u shld go...nd if u go pls say my regards to the chibok gurls oo....we miss 'em
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by sweetgala(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:

You wan die , you never hear Damian Marley song "there is no love in war" Sidon for your side jeje

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Mintayo(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
Must u travel that far to to prove u love someone?

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by loomer: 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
Oga, find woman for Lagos date
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by segzyj(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
Prove to her dat ur love her na by putting ur life on the line..... Mumu, ashawo okunrin
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by ibknaanii(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
Go with ur friend and let ur friend spot the lady 1st b4 u come's out. Shee u no dey watch dt kind American films niiii?? No go alone Ooooo u might be walking into a trap or maybe not.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by gebest: 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
that one na small thing na, maiduguri here.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Project400: 12:25pm On May 20, 2015
You've revealed so much information about your partner. Anyone can easily search and find her on Google.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by IamPatriotic(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
Why embarking on suicide mission coz of one strange girl when you have them plenty in your hood, wise up guy, I wouldn't want to read any story that touches on Nairaland about any Nairalander anytime soon.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by JustHector(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
You can meet her halfway, abuja would be appropriate. Both of you has to make some form of sacrifice..
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
"I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her. "

So travelling to maiduguiri,is how she wnt u to prove the love.lol.if any thing should happen to u, then what will be the title of ur movie"Die for love".Your parents wi be so disappointed
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Chukwutobi: 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
LinkedIn is for professionals, when did it become a dating site?

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Z8(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
sinaj:
shocked

Borno lipsrsealed

buh people live dere nau...

and many people have died there too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.