Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (24165 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Dragonking: 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
If your love her, the you shouldnt fear to be killed by the religious maniacs or bokoharam. grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by spicymir(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
hehehehehe he is sending her on a suiside mission by s way y im no come see her undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by kings09(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
Must u bring evry piece of event to social media. Even d 1s u cld hv esily asked ur close frnds abi OP u no get sensible frnds ni ?...jst de waste ppl mb. Next news pls...
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Btruth: 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
Haba! It's not as if she's inviting you to Sambisa forest now? She said Maiduguri. Even you self! You sound as if people no remain for Borno state again. Abeg pack your load and be on the road now. I wish you a safe trip.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by MeAndYou(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2015
Life is Precious!
Without life, there will be no love!
And without sacrifice, love will be tasteless!

So, undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 20, 2015
elohorayodele:
you wan kill yaself ova woman abi? Fine good gals don finish for lagos abi? Death really de call person b4 him kpai

Is this your final answer Op ?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by VISTIN(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2015
Just find out the distance between where she is and Sambisa.
Anyway, your love will see you through.

The fear of bomb is the begining of love!!!!!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by BigElEddy(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2015
My advice is rest your aSss somewhere safe.

Remember romeo and juliet died.

How about you ask your mom what she thinks.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by U2ice(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
Story for d gods....

U wey knw wetin to do already, u come here de post sh.it
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Am the first child and I don't wanna die now.

Any advice on What I could do?

cc: lalasticlala
You are the one who decided to date a girl schooling in maiduguri. If you were man enough to propose your love for her, you should be man enough to drag you butt there if that's what she wants. Good Luck.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by condralbede(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
Nothing is happening man,Am presently at Unimaid now doing my Masters program,d campus is safe as anything, I stays at the unimaid staff quarters,I guess she stays thr too....Is inside d town you shld avoid.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nickymezor(f): 12:36pm On May 20, 2015
OP, pay her a visit if u want to , buh be careful sha... All dat glitters aint GOLD... _ look bfr u Leap. ..
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by instaforexngr(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2015
Maiduguri is safe my brother,
what if she was living inside Sambisa forest and ask you to visit her there?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by brownlord: 12:39pm On May 20, 2015
Embark of this journey of no return only to arrive and the lady say NO SEX...

I swear i go bundle the babe go sambisa forest myself
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by sinaj(f): 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:

and many people have died there too.
hmm avnt bin dere b4

dunno if d media hype d killing or itz tru xo I cant tell
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by damiloladuke: 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
mmsen:
That girl is insane and the OP is crazy for even thinking about it.

things we do for love
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
When you get blown up by boko haram's bomb, we would not know about.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Homguy(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
jrerico1:

Lol, so awhich you were not the 1st child you'll die happily?
lol. Good question, gunny post!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Homguy(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2015
jrerico1:

Lol, so awhich you were not the 1st child you'll die happily?
lol. Good question, funny post!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by damiloladuke: 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
Chukwutobi:
LinkedIn is for professionals, when did it become a dating site?
She is a lecturer and Am a Media Expert.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by fredagu: 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
death is calling
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by teemahteemah(f): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
My frnd I have been in Borno all my life. I have only heard of insurgency but never witnessed it with my Eyes... Don't go by people that Exagerate tons...am currently residing inside Unimaid qtrs..... If u Luv
her come down nothing dey happen[/quote]
I am presently in maiduguri and everywhere is calm. If you have any other reason for not coming just state it. But the quote above clearly states that maiduguri is fine and safe
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Dollar101(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2015
roosted suya nai them go turn u to...
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by bankai2015(f): 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Them still dey prove love nowadays undecided

Mumu go there, if you die she go replace you with another guy.

Them get something were we no suppose risk our life for.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
sense man, oh you don't even care about her life, its yours that your are after. Thank God the babe told you to come over....she be correct girl undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by HRich(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
damiloladuke:

grin
damiloladuke:

safety to you bro.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by braimeddy: 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
Na wa o na evrywhere dem for dey toast babe? Even for linkedin too? SMH undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Saao(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
guy Maiduguri is cool, dont be scare, i was there last year for days on official assignment, considering then and now. if u love her, prove it for her afterall was she not in Borno before u met her and fall in love with her?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nuhusky: 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
Congratulation Man! If na me self I go trek 4rm Lag to Maid to show say I love her......Maid is the safest place to life on this planet, if u truely love her try vist her....if u are ready u're wlcm we dey Maid Kampe
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by funkyshade(f): 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
It cool to fall inlove buh fall inlove wisely oooooo! God help u
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by chynergy1(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2015
why not sambisa forest?
una go play romeo and Juliet there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.