Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

why does he treat me this way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why does he treat me this way (2520 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / Why Does This Girl Treat Me Like Shit? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

why does he treat me this way by shillla: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2009
my boyfriend is killing me, please people help me all i want is a good advice ,we had fight everyday on thing that are common but in portant to the relationship he never say things n do it.> like telling me he will cal he never n when i call and get angry he try to tell me his sorry.and the worst  is that when i cal him sometimes he try to pass my cal to his friend keep saying he loves me am confussed should i go on with the marriage
Re: why does he treat me this way by eyonigger(m): 2:21am On Feb 12, 2009
Why Those He Treat Me This Way Those means plural, how many guys are treating u the wrong way then nlanders can best reply.
Re: why does he treat me this way by OBVIOUS(m): 4:27am On Feb 12, 2009
eyonigger:

Why Those He Treat Me This Way Those means plural, how many guys are treating u the wrong way then nlanders can best reply.

WORD!!!
grin grin grin
Re: why does he treat me this way by jamace(m): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2009

@Eyonigger, Where did you get the sentence from? Abi, jubilation over police intention to bring in more dogs has beclouded your sight? grin grin
Re: why does he treat me this way by jamace(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2009
my boyfriend is killing me, please people help me all i want is a good advice ,we had fight everyday on thing that are common but in portant to the relationship he never say things n do it.> like telling me he will cal he never n when i call and get angry he try to tell me his sorry.and the worst is that when i cal him sometimes he try to pass my cal to his friend keep saying he loves me am confussed should i go on with the marriage
With all those ugly incidents, what further evidence do you need to know that it is over? The hand writing is very clear. If you force yourself on him to marry you, you will live in hell in his house. Just kiss him and say good bye.
Re: why does he treat me this way by storm0210(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2009
eyonigger:

mr man- have studied the girl's message very well and she clearly did not make a plural statement so check your system.

jamace:

With all those ugly incidents, what further evidence do you need to know that it is over? The hand writing is very clear. If you force yourself on him to marry you, you will live in hell in his house. Just kiss him and say good bye.
My oga- u hit d nail rit on d head.

shillla:

my boyfriend is killing me, please people help me all i want is a good advice ,we had fight everyday on thing that are common but in portant to the relationship he never say things n do it.> like telling me he will cal he never n when i call and get angry he try to tell me his sorry.and the worst  is that when i cal him sometimes he try to pass my cal to his friend keep saying he loves me am confussed should i go on with the marriage
@ poster: u most definitely do not know who you are gettin involved wit and speaking frm experience, he has someone esle, u are just d girl on d side so wise up and dont dull urself.
Re: why does he treat me this way by arramyjay: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2009
I think u show to him tht u can be taking for granted,if you tired of his attitude, then break it off.
Re: why does he treat me this way by temi4rea(f): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2009
Na by force,

When two ppl who are not compartable fall in love theres always wahala now and then.

Fighting over things ordinarily u two would have laughed over.

Where is the fun.
Re: why does he treat me this way by m9byme1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
Heyyy maaa if the relationship isnt working out and you know objectively [this is important cuz you may be the one proveoking him] you hav been a good girlfriend to him then better let him go or ELSE you are digging your own early grave oooo yes i know its hard and you feel like [but i love him ] wake up girlfriend there are many gud guys out there waiting to show you what love is about so if your man isnt treating you right [when you are making all the sacrifices] then MOVE ON , Please i beg MARRIAGE is a LIFE time, stay loved
Re: why does he treat me this way by Nautillus(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
Marriage kee. . .have you lost your mind??
Re: why does he treat me this way by drrionelli(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
@shilla:
He's treating you as he does because you're allowing him to do so.  You and he are in mutual control of the relationship, but you and only you are in control of yourself.   

If this boyfriend of yours has no respect for your feelings and your input to the relationship, why in the world do you want to be involved with him?  Try this:  Ask yourself (and be very honest) the following questions.

1.  Was I better off without this man in my life?

2.  Am I better off without this man in my life?

3.  Will I be better off without this man in my life?

Remember that a leopard does not change its spots and your boyfriend is not likely to change any behaviours that compromise you.  Only you are responsible for your happiness, so it's up to you to take the steps to do just that--make yourself happy.
Re: why does he treat me this way by GodsSon5(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2009
I've heard your own side of the story i wont comment until i hear his own side, a relationship is a two sided stuff so u dont expect me to judge just hearing from ur side,. grin
Re: why does he treat me this way by fs(f): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2009
drrionelli:

@shilla:
He's treating you as he does because you're allowing him to do so. You and he are in mutual control of the relationship, but you and only you are in control of yourself.

If this boyfriend of yours has no respect for your feelings and your input to the relationship, why in the world do you want to be involved with him? Try this: Ask yourself (and be very honest) the following questions.

1. Was I better off without this man in my life?

2. Am I better off without this man in my life?

3. Will I be better off without this man in my life?

Remember that a leopard does not change its spots and your boyfriend is not likely to change any behaviours that compromise you. Only you are responsible for your happiness, so it's up to you to take the steps to do just that--make yourself happy.

This is exactly what I was going to say. He is treating you this way because you are allowing him to. That is all. Aren't there other men out there? Why do you have to stay with this particular one? Does everything have to be so hard? I'm not saying you won't fight or have disagreements with a good man, but you still have to be able to communicate with the person and you won't feel like the person is killing you. This is truly really simple.
Re: why does he treat me this way by demystify(f): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2009
shilla,
Ever heard of compatibility? It's missing in your relationship and it looks like leaving him is so difficult for you. . . you might have also shown done something to tell him that u're nothing without him/there's no guy out there for you if he leave. . . hence the insensitivity.

Leave the dickhead and move on please!
You aint enjoying the relationship, yet so difficult for u to move out. . . let it go.
Re: why does he treat me this way by belemzy: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2009
WETIN SEF? I DON'T SEE Y U SHOULD BE UPSET OH. WAT ELSE DO U WANT TO HEAR? THE GUY SIMPLY DOES NOT LOVE U, AND FOR SURE HE'S GOTTEN WHAT HE WANTS.RIGHT NOW I SWEAR HE WANTS U TO GO, BUT U WAN GUM AM LIKE SUPER GLUE.MOVE ON SISTER BEFORE U cry,
Re: why does he treat me this way by busybodi: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
hmmmmm
Re: why does he treat me this way by busybodi: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
storm0210:

mr man- have studied the girl's message very well and she clearly did not make a plural statement so check your system.

jamace:

@Eyonigger, Where did you get the sentence from? Abi, jubilation over police intention to bring in more dogs has beclouded your sight? grin grin

nope,u and storm need some eye glasses grin grin cos if u read d first reply,u will see that the subject title is with "those" but its obvious she(poster)changed it when eyo used it to make jest of her
Re: why does he treat me this way by amstel(f): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2009
if your man isn't treating you right abeg,leave him.
Re: why does he treat me this way by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2009
Luv is a dangerous thing.

My advice for singles is, contol, regulate, monitor, the luv you have for your bf/gf.

The worst marriage is more recognized by the law than the best relationship.

If he/she ain't your partner yet, all those loving is a risk.

When you dish out too much love in a relationship and you end up being taken for granted, u'll find out you can't give your all even when you finally hook up for life.

Bottom line, tell your boyfriend to hit the freeway !!
Re: why does he treat me this way by Omolola1(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
hit the freeway? how do u mean?
Re: why does he treat me this way by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
Omolola1:

hit the freeway? how do u mean?

Leave
Get out
Find the gate
Vamoose
Scram
Disappear
Get lost
Go to hades
Lock the door behind him
Jump into the lake

U get it now?
Re: why does he treat me this way by CrazyMan(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2009
He doesn't love you; I wish you would open your eyes and wake up from your sulmber.
Re: why does he treat me this way by tpia: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2009
if you have to wonder why he treats you this way, then its time you started looking at other options, sorry.

No guarantee he'll change even if you somehow make it to the altar.

You could also sit him down and let him know how you feel.
Re: why does he treat me this way by Hollysmile: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2009
What kinda advice do u want when u fight him back! Ar u a wrestler? Be submissive and he'l stop beatin u!
Re: why does he treat me this way by Kx: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2009
Is there any justification for 2 adults to fight in love?
What kind of love is dat?

U guys are not matured enough to be in love.
Maturity first plss
Re: why does he treat me this way by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
Now am speaking from a personal experience here, you don't need any man to complete you or make you feel happy. If a guy isn't treating you right, then let him go. true Love isn't selfish or hurtful. . . any emotion that hurts you or prevents you from being happy isn't love. . .
Re: why does he treat me this way by aameyah(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
Whateva is happenin now that you're just dating, multiply it by 1000. Yeah, that's marriage. If he's treatin you so bad now, girl, he's settin u on fire wen u are married. A relationship isnt always perfect, but if its too imperfect, u may decide to X it. A word( or should I say 'a sentence') is enuf for the wise.
Re: why does he treat me this way by drrionelli(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2009
I'm wondering what the original poster thinks of the replies that have been posted here. We've not had any further input from her.

@shilla:
How about an update?
Re: why does he treat me this way by Nipe(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
u need 2 ask urself if u still luv dis guy, if u do then u guys need 2 talk n sort out everything. if after dat he continues misbehaving den u need 2 say GOOD RIDDIANCE 2 BAD RUBBISH. angry
Re: why does he treat me this way by cvibe: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2009
Poster,

As long as you're not tied down to him, you know what to do.
Re: why does he treat me this way by Gabry(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2009
I always say this to myself and to other people having a problem in their relationship.

1) Check yourself and see what is your wrong towards your partner. At times, we always complaint about our partners bad attitude but we fail to see our own and correct them before correcting others.

2) Whatever you dont like in your partner. . . Like in the sense he treats you, always tell him how you feel. If he does not get it, try doing back the same thing which he does to you and see how he feels. If he has no feelings over it, Im sure he is no longer interested in you.

3) I just dont understand why some people still dey play this game. I mean like if he is not interested in you, why not just tell you instead of making you suffer in a long run? He is so selfish!  angry

When your bf pass the phone to his friend to talk to you, did he pass it or did his friend pulled the phone away just to talk to you? Cause like my bf, it always happens like that where his friends always pull the phone away from him to talk to me. I think guys can be very different and unpredictable at times. . .
Re: why does he treat me this way by eyonigger(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2009
make una no mind people wey love to abuse eyo, gab sweets , where have u been?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me / Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.