Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41856 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by vicadex07(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

I can see that you're partially Blinded by Envy ........

Fake drugs??..........really...........Oga stop trashtalking jor...n prove it..........

Chivita makes drugs

ORange Makes drugs

Even Emzor makes drugs

These companies are owned by igbo's n they're R certified by both the federal n state gov...........via the Health ministry

Oga show me your Proves O........

Let me see the fake drugs

Even mopson owned by a yoruba man aint Even upto half of these country

Yet-kem sef Aint quarter

Just stop this your tribal hate like your other

sensible brothers n sisters

oga shut.Up jor.....

Go down to Mushin Ladipo warehouse n see for yourself ..................they only import quality stuffs with standards .....if dey truly sell Fake ..........dont forget that your state government n the Chiefs n HEads in mushin get cuts from it......

Tinubu still get cuts 4rm them Even if he dies

You're fully wrong......... It's the faults of the buyers..........if such products arent worth it Why buy it n complain?

it happens in every country irrespective of the zone n tribe.......It's Greed n poverty
n deprivation it's a fault of Democracy it self cos the main Dividends arent been given to the people

Even in the north there are baby factories...it's not a tribal issue...rather it's an issue of Orientation ........teens these days.. hv seen sexual relationships as achievements ....due to the fact that the Educational system in
this country has failed
N Parents theirselves arent trying enough......even the churches n the Mosques arent help out either

dude take note the internet itsef is now the Main point of piracy

................Who owns the hotels ,night-&-strip clubs ??.....n
The girls??...........arent dey ur people??

Go there n you'll see girls from different tribes

grin

Na lie...your people are more prominent in doing those stuffs.

You people make a living thriving on dishonesty and call it "hustling" and "investment" whereas we Yorubas identify them as crimes and condemn them.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by OduaVanguard: 10:37am On May 22, 2015
@ Super1Star: Bro, you wicked o. Lol. But na the best way to handle them be dat -- hit them back, HARD, then ara won ma bale cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:41am On May 22, 2015
Zeddicus001:

do you think I'm illiterate like you... all am telling you is true cos till now my business still going widely in abia state and only few places I don't in abia state... idiot of you if I sell onion I believe your generation cannot buy one truck of onion
lol... look at the person calling me an illiterate common English u cannot speak, because they allowed u go to school by scoring 2 in exams u now believe u re educated... beefing doesn't fit u go back to ur onion business dats where u belong.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ChynoBEATS: 10:48am On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Na lie...your people are more prominent in doing those stuffs

You people make a living thriving on dishonesty and call it "hustling" and "investment"

OGA where's your prove...............giv me prove's

Stop the Envy ...........

If Seun was filled with Envy like you ...our dear country wont have had a Meaning Forum site like this........
Stop the Envy n Go get yourself something meaningful to do...
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Btruth: 10:58am On May 22, 2015
Tonason:
Well said. I have already moved my investment to East. Every Igbo man should take his 80% investment home.
good for you!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Chidoks(f): 11:02am On May 22, 2015
The man is so on point.bless his soul.I also commend my nnewi folks.they started it before I was born now nnewi is self reliant and developed.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Neplusultra(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2015
Long live his Majesty!!! Abeg tell dem o! If na u go talk make dem hear sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by zimoni(f): 11:20am On May 22, 2015
What a crazy thread.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Neplusultra(f): 11:30am On May 22, 2015
I just love Nnewi peeps for citing deir business in on deir soil, anyone who wants to buy shud travel all d way down tongue I hear some African countries come down to buy dere

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Coolnsimple(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin
what fake!! I think you lack creative ability and mostly understanding..ibos have outstanding,credible and wonderful profile in every aspect of development worldwide..think very well next time before talking trash..
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Mimee803: 11:41am On May 22, 2015
Hahahahaah bt. U guys r funny 1sst u say u can't move back home becos of business monopoly so in setting up a business u dnt tink tribe bt u r so quick 2 point out dat south west states r benefiting frm ur oil so igbos can benefit 4rm monopoly and generally from doing business in d south west bt no1 else shld benefit frm oil wich is d only tin dey hv 2 offer by d way? I laugh in spanish! Dat being said dis oil dats d bases of ur biafra claims how many of u knw abt it apart 4rm selling it (I knw u pple can sell anytin) hw many of u went 2 school nd knw wat crude oil looks lyk? Bt dats u pples bisness sha again Gudluck wit biafra Gudluck wit ur oil! Long live d Rep of biafra so pls go home...
CSTR2:
Osun, oyo and ekiti need oil money from foreign lands .
That is parasitism in high definition.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Masterclass32: 11:45am On May 22, 2015
Hehe ... Igbos, you don hear the Obi? He is right. If we all invest elsewhere, what happens to our home? Whoever said 'charity begins at home' was right. You can't be building another man's house while yours is in shambles. Bring some investments home.

Ana na-esi n'ulo mara mma puo n'ezi.

Chukwu Abiama bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Desola(f): 11:46am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sola, who told you I be woman? shocked
Baby, don't mind them.

I thought you were the original Ileke Idi. I miss her.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Desola(f): 11:47am On May 22, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** So beacause your smelly mouth odour and lack of hygiene have forced even yorubamen and everyone to run away from you and force you into menopause. You now poach fellow females like desola? Kai! Who curse you don die.

Are you madding?

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by kelechi50: 11:50am On May 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
Truth cannot come in a more precise, succinct, untainted way.

'yorubas are lazy, have no influence'

Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye captures it all here:
Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and
hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses
in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops.

https://www.nairaland.com/2326443/yoruba-youths-lost-influence-respect
Tell them not only in lagos but throughout SW
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by cjrane: 11:55am On May 22, 2015
Let those who have ears hear.
Let those who have no ears and vision perish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.