Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41739 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by dazzlinglyme: 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin
anu mpama
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2015
Normality:

And you sir, is afraid of the truth and a ludicrous hypocrite, thanks.

I don't see this taking us anywhere! Bon voyage!!!
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
Just google ritualism in kwara, ogun , lgos, osun, oyo, ekiti nd ondon.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by knowledgeable: 1:17pm On May 22, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Change your attitude towards others is the only solution to your pitiable predicament.

Have a new country today - Biafra, it won't change your situation until Igbos realise what they are doing to themselves and their unborn generation.

No investors from other regions and other countries around the world would come to the East cos they are freaking tribalistic and greedy. It's all about me attitude which is obvious to the whole world.

Take or reject my advice, na una know.

Finally, yorubas will now prove their value for the world to see. Ojukwu made the same call to Igbos and Nnewi his home town in particular when he came back from exile. The rest is history they say. .. Just to reveal to you ( the most envious tribe of Igbos whom the ALMIGHTY GOD have completely blinded to ever continue to invest in the Commonwealth of the Igbo womanhood as they have abandon their women for Igbo women) a tip of ice berg of overall Igbo GDP( cos knowing fully the economic size of Igbos will destroy you out rightly). The lgbos in diaspora ( of whom their 1st generation with first world education are entrenching into the economy of their host countries) repatriated 16 out of the 21 billion dollars to Nigeria in 2014. " Go figure".
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by vicadex07(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2015
dazzlinglyme:
anu mpama
Your mama grin

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by knowledgeable: 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Makes no sense. The aim of business is adding value thereby making profit, moving everything to one place when you can make use of the opportunities outside just makes NO sense.

Core North and south west are not the only axis of trade or commerce left for Igbo traders in the sub region nor the continent. The represent minimal percentage points comparable with the sub-region/continent. Thank GOD, Igbo migratory pattern are one of the most diverse in the world (over 50 countries) with their businesses. Biafra will spring into being another gate way in the sub region in the shortest period of time. Bro, these are solid facts.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by zimoni(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
What a useless thread.

Ishilove, Lalasticlala, maclatunji please delete this useless thread. It's nothing but show of shame.

Spit on the derailed thread.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by goodgate: 4:33pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Osun, oyo and ekiti need oil money from foreign lands .
That is parasitism in high definition.
Guy stop this Ignorance, Ondo state still produces and exports more oil from its Agbami oilfield than the the whole of the niger delta fields,Bonga and other fields in the niger delta does more of natural gas export now.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by dazzlinglyme: 4:44pm On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Your mama grin
I get ur tym?keeping exhibiting ur stupidity in public agbero

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 22, 2015
Neplusultra:
Please stop dis your lamentation angry You are not igbo,if you were you wouldn't sound dis weak talk more of trading words with a nonentity!! Time shall tell and it will surely come!! D people you shud be lamenting to is d ones who can bring about d actualization of d sovereign state of Biafra not ur fellow country person who is as bleeped up as everyone in Nigeria!!! No VIPs!
am 100% igbo, a descendant of the dire clan somewhere in imo state smiley...
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by vicadex07(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
dazzlinglyme:
I get ur tym?keeping exhibiting ur stupidity in public agbero

Iya eeeee...baba eeee grin
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
Desola:

I thought you were the original Ileke Idi. I miss her.

wink
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Yet you are using an ibo moniker... You are such a pathetic fool filled
with envy and jealousy. You are not proud of your coward tribe. Change
ur moniker to "onyeyolober" . Onye ara grin
Must u talk like a monkey? Talk to me when u are civilised.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by CSTR2: 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
goodgate:
Guy stop this Ignorance, Ondo state still produces and exports more oil from its Agbami oilfield than the the whole of the niger delta fields,Bonga and other fields in the niger delta does more of natural gas export now.
lol.
You must be high on crack.
ondo is not even recognized as a core oil producing state.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by SOUNDKING: 7:23pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

You site your business closest to your market to take out the cost of transportation and also to be close to then so as to get first hand feedback.

Does the East have the market to sell the business and services they provide to? That is the deciding factor.

If everyone moves back to the east, you will have a cluster and no one to buy them so it is not good.
people comes from the north to petronise motocyle dealers,bro. We the Igbos has no excuse for our myopism.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by SOUNDKING: 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

You site your business closest to your market to take out the cost of transportation and also to be close to then so as to get first hand feedback.

Does the East have the market to sell the business and services they provide to? That is the deciding factor.

If everyone moves back to the east, you will have a cluster and no one to buy them so it is not good.
people comes from the north to petronise motocyle dealers at Nkwo Nnewi, bro. We the Igbos, have no excuse for that single mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by SOUNDKING: 7:31pm On May 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin
na small small e dey take start, before you say ''jack'' the person don dey chop from the refuse dump. Hold your self o, your hatred can make you vomit wetin you no chop.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by goodgate: 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
You are a big DUNCE,utilise your internet access and google agbami oilfield. But meanwhile you are an idiot.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by CSTR2: 8:10pm On May 22, 2015
goodgate:
You are a big DUNCE,utilise your internet access and google agbami oilfield. But meanwhile you are an idiot.
agbami oil field is a single oil field,you moronn.
There are hundreds in bayelsa alone.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Jobneeded12: 8:12pm On May 22, 2015
Quit the lies
Mike Adenuga owns chi limited not any dirty stinky BIAFRAn
You also decided to be partially truthfully by forgetting that PZ, chi are larger than emzor and Orange and owned by yoruba investors. Any more lies you want me to clearufy ??

ChynoBEATS:

I can see that you're partially Blinded by Envy ........

Fake drugs??..........really...........Oga stop trashtalking jor...n prove it..........

Chivita makes drugs

ORange Makes drugs

Even Emzor makes drugs

These companies are owned by igbo's n they're R certified by both the federal n state gov...........via the Health ministry

Oga show me your Proves O........

Let me see the fake drugs

Even mopson owned by a yoruba man aint Even upto half of these country

Yet-kem sef Aint quarter

Just stop this your tribal hate like your other

sensible brothers n sisters

oga shut.Up jor.....

Go down to Mushin Ladipo warehouse n see for yourself ..................they only import quality stuffs with standards .....if dey truly sell Fake ..........dont forget that your state government n the Chiefs n HEads in mushin get cuts from it......

Tinubu still get cuts 4rm them Even if he dies

You're fully wrong......... It's the faults of the buyers..........if such products arent worth it Why buy it n complain?

it happens in every country irrespective of the zone n tribe.......It's Greed n poverty
n deprivation it's a fault of Democracy it self cos the main Dividends arent been given to the people

Even in the north there are baby factories...it's not a tribal issue...rather it's an issue of Orientation ........teens these days.. hv seen sexual relationships as achievements ....due to the fact that the Educational system in
this country has failed
N Parents theirselves arent trying enough......even the churches n the Mosques arent help out either

dude take note the internet itsef is now the Main point of piracy

................Who owns the hotels ,night-&-strip clubs ??.....n
The girls??...........arent dey ur people??

Go there n you'll see girls from different tribes

grin

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Jobneeded12: 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:

My yoruba brother don't bother telling them about ondo o. Let's just start regionalization first and watch lol how we do blow
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by goodgate: 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Please how many of those fields are currently producing? You see for example; Dr Mike Adenuga's CONPETRO operates six oil Blocs but 3 of them located in Akwaibom and Bayelsa are non functional, you have to also think of the prodution capacity of the funtional ones.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Btruth: 6:10am On May 23, 2015
Mynd44:

What market does Ogun have that Abia state doesn't right? Okay...think about this
Abia consumes about 100 tonnes of cement every year and there are two companies producing 110 tonnes already. If I want to start my own cement company will I build the factory in Abia too knowing there is none in Ogun or the market there is not as saturated with cement as Abia is?

Now do you get it?
100 tonnes a year? lipsrsealed

That's about 3 trailer and 100 bags?

Big market indeed.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Mynd44: 6:22am On May 23, 2015
Btruth:
100 tonnes a year? lipsrsealed

That's about 3 trailer and 100 bags?

Big market indeed.
That is just an illustration
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by hensben(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2015
lygn19:
Someone goes to a place where d owner doesn't want to sell his land for him for personal reasons either because he wants to use it for something or d area d land is has potentials to develop, then d person concludes dat Igbos don't sell land to hausas, lemme not talk sha, northerners come and hold ur Brother o.
were you there to know all these...he was the one that had such experience, you are trying hard to re-write his experience for him..na wa people oo
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Btruth: 6:37am On May 23, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
But honestly, I wonder why the Igbo will continue to claim that they have oil? Ibo land doesn't have any oil, but instead they always claim the oil at the Niger Delta area. And we all knows that the South-south even disperse the Ibo more than any region in Nigeria. Even the Delta Ibo will tell you that they are not Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by chyket(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2015
Zeddicus001:

I've travelled to many Igbo lands,like abia,IMO and Enugu so I know what am saying... the last time I visited IMO state I couldn't even find one mosque to pray outside except in that barrack the same in Enugu and abia but come to my state u will see more than 200 churches and yet fools like you call us terrorist... come to sokoto market u will see that 50% of shops occupied by Igbo what about in Igbo land, you don't even allow aboki to have shop around your market , go to plazas where phones and others electronics communications are being sell u will still find 50% of Igbo's yet you guys don't allow Hausa man in your plazas... in abia only where u will find Hausa is lopanta so guy if they are talking of tribal bigot don't even put Hausa man self cos here in sokoto governor children,ministers children and house children walk freely without kidnappers threatening but such can never be done in abia or any Igbo state, so bro shine your eyes
You should learn to act like a responsible fellow if you must play in the public domain.You dont have to be insultive to try to make your point.I will therefore not dignify you with any further response to your write up.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2015
hensben:
were you there to know all these...he was the one that had such experience, you are trying hard to re-write his experience for him..na wa people oo
because that is what is wrong with people, anything the igbo man does is seen on d negative side... just as I am right bow I have land and other people are selling there land but unfortunately the person who wants to buy land ends up meeting me, and I told him I don't want to sell, when he goes home and he reasons and says to himself but others are buying, then another evil thought wud enter his mind, then he wud start saying the main reason y I dont want to sell to him is because he us not from Igbo or because he is a hausa man... in kufe there are two sides to a story, my side and ur side.
If that person dat he met to sell his land to was in Nairaland who knows wat his own part of d story wud be.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:29am On May 23, 2015
Zeddicus001:

I've travelled to many Igbo lands,like abia,IMO and Enugu so I know what am saying... the last time I visited IMO state I couldn't even find one mosque to pray outside except in that barrack the same in Enugu and abia but come to my state u will see more than 200 churches and yet fools like you call us terrorist... come to sokoto market u will see that 50% of shops occupied by Igbo what about in Igbo land, you don't even allow aboki to have shop around your market , go to plazas where phones and others electronics communications are being sell u will still find 50% of Igbo's yet you guys don't allow Hausa man in your plazas... in abia only where u will find Hausa is lopanta so guy if they are talking of tribal bigot don't even put Hausa man self cos here in sokoto governor children,ministers children and house children walk freely without kidnappers threatening but such can never be done in abia or any Igbo state, so bro shine your eyes
so u re expecting the Christians or d imo or igbo govt to establish mosques for u, how many churches in sokoto was built by sokoto state govt, where they not established by Christians... u go to a state dats 100% Christians and u re looking for a mosque... keep lieing and leaving in self denial as if u went to a hausa dominated area in any Igbo state and u didn't see any mosque der.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Zeddicus001(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
lygn19:
so u re expecting the Christians or d imo or igbo govt to establish mosques for u, how many churches in sokoto was built by sokoto state govt, where they not established by Christians... u go to a state dats 100% Christians and u re looking for a mosque... keep lieing and leaving in self denial as if u went to a hausa dominated area in any Igbo state and u didn't see any mosque der.

so many times our govt build churches in sokoto....u go to a state dats 100% Christians and u re looking for a mosque. ... isn't sokoto not 100% muslims... I prayed make una get independent of that Biafra so that web destroyed all churches in sokoto and others mulisms state... we will send all Igbo back to their state
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ChynoBEATS: 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
Jobneeded12:
Quit the lies
Mike Adenuga owns chi limited not any dirty stinky BIAFRAn
You also decided to be partially truthfully by forgetting that PZ, chi are larger than emzor and Orange and owned by yoruba investors.

PZ is owned by a briton
With their OverRall HQ in Manchester-England
Just like Unilever

Jobneeded12:

Any more lies you want me to clearufy ??

Chivita is a joint venture Business between an igbo man n Vipul Beri who's the CEO of Vink & Beri LLC

N these are the list of what Biafrans own

RAPIDO COMPANIES ( own ABC transport and_other consolidations now spread throughout west-africa and currently central africa)

transcorp int ( am sure you know about it ,own_major hotels in nigeria including transcorp hilton)

anabel( the only home grown nigerian company_manufactiuring mobile phones right here in nigeria)

Emzor Pharmaceuticals

Ibeto Industries( we all know his story but he is waxing stronger now)

Capital Oil

chrome oil and ehc energy

MtN nigeria (the nigerian who brought them here Is an igbo man)

slok group(shipping)

visa phone

chi limited (chivita juice)

FAN (icecreams)

ZENITH BANK

consolidated breweries

ANAMCO

ogbuawa(motorcycles)

Autostar

Coscharis Motors

Linkserve Ltd

Fidelity Bank

BANK PHB - PAT UTOMI

Diamond Bank

aba textiles(the only surviving nigerian textile industry left)

Sun Newspaper

Champion Newspapers

ThisDay news paper

Zinox computers

Eko Hospital

innoson

orange drugs

juhel pharmaceuticals

numerous private universities

ovium pc and tablets(recently won an award for best african innorvation ,i don forget)

GENESIS (popular in the east especially ph and enugu,own cinemas just like silver bird)

Not to talk of

YSG GROUP OF COMPANIES

Young Shall Grow Motors Transport Ltd

Rockview Hotels Ltd

Vineegas Ltd

Vineeoil Nig. Ltd

YSG Solutions Ltd

YSG Hubs Ltd

YSG Properties Ltd

YSG Dredging Nig Ltd

YSG Traveller's Lodge Ltd

YSG Shopping Complex Ltd (Rural and Urban_Market Developement)

Keep hating while my people keep growing
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Fellonigerians: 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

If you create market, they will come...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.