Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57809 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by romzyxy(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
wat shud we think abot dem oda than digusting.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
i love her off and on menstration.. infact, she enjoys the way i rub her lower stomach and try to make her not to feel the pain.. when i'm with my game console, there's nothing she can do to get my attention but if she's in a mens.. i'll be glued to her side.. she even fake it attimes so that i will come running to her. Mens is a natural something to me.. but i have a question.. am i wrong to have sex with her during her mestrual period?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by kells77(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2015
Stellaenefa:

I hate it. Very painful
how painful?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
well I'm not saying they deserve to b treated bad but I think they deserve the menstral period undecideds. don't ask me Y
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
Mclovin4:
Its nt fair tho wen guys act lyk dat 2 ladies.
As 4 me,its nt ha fault she's menstrating,it does nt last 4eva(couple of days) n wat som guys dnt knw most girls hate d fact dae menstrate.
Am one of such gals. I hate it wen my period comes. It weakens me.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by kells77(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2015
Thugnificient:
i love her off and on menstration.. infact, she enjoys the way i rub her lower stomach and try to make her not to feel the pain.. when i'm with my game console, there's nothing she can do to get my attention but if she's in a mens.. i'll be glued to her side.. she even fake it attimes so that i will come running to her. Mens is a natural something to me.. but i have a question.. am i wrong to have sex with her during her mestrual period?
you wrong bro, its not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2015
Thugnificient:
you don't wanna stick ur prick in dat bloody narrow bro

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by OversightTM(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2015
Martiyu:
Well, from my perspective, I never really had much interaction with ladies. I knw what menses is but I only talk about it on phone with my distant love. It could be heart rending at times, u know? The incessant stomach ache and some attendant pains. The least I could do is try to comfort her as best I could.

But m scared I might hate her if it really comes down to having body contact with her when she is going tru dz natural ritual. The reason being that about few months ago, I got friendly with this girl and on one of her visits, we were just having one of those harmless plays and I smelled blood. Oh! U surprised? My nose is very sensitive. Instantaneously, I withdraw myself cos it kinda was repulsive and since then, I reclined and refrained from getting close. She noticed a change in my attitude and did all that she could (cajoled, teased, begged, coerced) to know what her offence was... But how would I tell her, wait! What would I tell her.

The problem now is, I can't even see any girl now without having to recall that repelling and unwelcoming incident. And to think all girls go through that? Gosh!

So, reaction of some guys could stem from one or more of some actions, events, experiences and what have you.

I guess u smelt bad blood or would I say dirty blood. The bae u had d encounter with was prolly a dirty one, except ur nose is hypersensitive...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by cybug: 11:43pm On May 22, 2015
My body and soul reacts when a lady tells me that she's 'ON'.
I may end up not eating food through out the day if i eventually see it.
It' s a mood killer, mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by zendy: 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
I don't think mentruation is the worst a guy has worry about with his woman during 'that time of the month'. It's a woman's biological make up and all men have to learn to live with it (we all probably already lived with it with our sisters and mother). The main thing a guy has to live with is PMT or PMS. If you are a single guy who hopes to get married one day and live with a woman who will definitely have her monthly flow but you don't know what these two things are, Google it cause you you probably will be saving your self a whole lot grief not knowing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
badluck angry
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
kells77:
you wrong bro, its not good for your health.
thanks buddy.. and thank God i didn't do it..
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
adewaletb3:
I don't really like it when my boo is on her menstrual period I feel so irritated when I get close to her.

Why?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
As a gurl, I dislike it...even the word 'menses' is disgusting...I prefer a word like 'period'...that sounds beta. Why must it be only women that pass thru all these tinz...cramps, pregnancy n childbirth, chai...diariz Godu osad sad
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by steppin: 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
If a guy is irritated when his babe menstruates, it doesn't mean he wants her just for sex.
I get irritated a lot especially when I see the sight of blood or passive the smell. Then, My babe go dey para becos of that.
But she stopped when it made me sick for a whole weekend. I was so sick, she got so scared.
She kept saying sorry, crying throughout that weekend. I felt for her.
After that, she stopped visiting me at home during her periods.
Instead, we'll go out to some place and then she goes back to her place after that.
I still keep wondering how I'll get used to it, when I get married.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Tijay90(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
A picture will do.

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by 1stola: 11:47pm On May 22, 2015
agarawu23:
only an insane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.
You and only your types are the insane retąrds.
I can avoid her if I like. I will always have my reasons.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by iwannabrowsefree: 11:47pm On May 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. lalasticlala, orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

It's not cool.
I think you guys should check this out.
Is It Healthy To Have Sex During Menstruation?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Booty4me: 11:48pm On May 22, 2015
that menstrual Shi creep the hell out of me.. whenever I hear it.. their is this hatred I develop towards womenhood .. embarassed
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by amokeme(f): 11:49pm On May 22, 2015
STEVENcrack:
[b][/b]your BF cleans up the mess if there's any around.
Is your mum from india..or your dad a chief priest.

because dat dude needs deliverance
na love grin grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Personally, I get irritated by the sight of blood but that doesn't mean I will treat my babe with disdain during her menstrual period

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Dandeedadrunk(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2015
skytreader:

Oh, I'm educated. Not freely, though. And if you don't understand the rationale behind me writing that, even with the wrong spelling I reproduced from the OP and quoted, then your free education is obviously doing a lot to help you.
alright. ..is GEJ A NIGERIAN?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by kells77(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2015
cheekilicious:
As a gurl, I dislike it...even the word 'menses' is disgusting...I prefer a word like 'period'...that sounds beta. Why must it be only women that pass thru all these tinz...cramps, pregnancy n childbirth, chai...diariz Godu osad sad
I can help you out on this if you wouldn't mind.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by honeric01(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2015
I used to help her count her days, sometimes i remind her when the time is approaching.

I have even helped her buy a pad before when she came around and it happened catching her unaware.

Being a curious person, i once jokingly asked her if she could show me how the thing drops lolz.

i know i am weird.

What i don't like is how they become so "silly" and extremely"irrational" during their period.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2015
See fight oooo. I dey read comments and keep them coming
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by OversightTM(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2015
cheekilicious:
Oh! You really don't know...*sealsmouth*
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by STEVENcrack(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2015
amokeme:
na love grin grin
That's not love...slave trade.
Just know say every juju get expiring date...Ladies sef una no get conscience.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Gr8amechi: 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

So you are one of them The question is WHY?
Don't you think it's injustice of the highest order?
see its not everyone different there are certain things you do as a person that you can't give account for, its just reflex ....I feel it is mostly with people who didn't grow up with girls, so its just there psych

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Gr8amechi: 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It is guys with primitive mindset especially those religious sentimental guys I see no reason a guy will stay aware from his girlfriend because she is menstruating, such guys will never care about their girlfriends when she is sick, any girl with such boyfriend na one chance she enter
I don't agree completely with you on this
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by amokeme(f): 11:58pm On May 22, 2015
STEVENcrack:

That's not love...slave trade.

Just know say every juju get expiring date...Ladies sef una no get conscience.
hehehehe
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2015
Gr8amechi:
I don't agree completely with you on this
why state your reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / How Do I Save My Relationship / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.