Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57889 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:38am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

whats ur own stress?

I dont blame you. Its the girl opening legs for you I blame.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Justicealh3(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2015
When u aren't the one firstly dis-v*rg*n ur girlfriend, hope u na feel ask her who be the first person make her a women!!!?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:39am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

How can you say you feel irritated. Is that not were ALL HUMAN LIFE COMES FROM? If your mother didn't bleed do you think you will exist? If she had let you flow out you won't open your mouth to say a woman experience a natural process "irritates you" oh sensitize man.

Lol actually.. when his mother was pregnant, there was no bleeding for nine months.. just sayin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:41am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

I dont blame you. Its the girl opening legs for you I blame.

I mean the guy you mentioned was defending the women.
P.S: I'm no girl is opening legs for me...
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:41am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

Lol actually.. when his mother was pregnant, there was no bleeding for nine months.. just sayin

She bled every month before conception. If that didnt happen none of you typing this shit will exist. That blood you call disgusting is the source of ALL human life. It is the lining of the womb. The cradle of life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by bamirotola: 12:44am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Please shut up, your d1ck stinks.

Wow can't believe she said that.. the she was a he.. how do you know my dick stinks? paid you before to give me a Mouth Gig? Not surprise u were not amng nairaland beauty queen.. need to learn how to talk to a man or you could find it hard to get a real man... God bless naija

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by adewaletb3(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

And you think the person bleeding the blood can stand it? She goes through all that every 28 days to have kids that you will say are yours. Yet you cannot stomach it. What about her who is bleeding oh inconsiderate man.
As long as she knows I love her and appreciate her then I see no problem. But the menstrual thing I don't like it when they are on it. When I was still staying with my sis she never lets me know she is on her period cos I wont eat her food or talk with her. So what are you trying to change?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

She bled every month before conception. If that didnt happen none of you typing this shit will exist. That blood you call disgusting is the source of ALL human life. It is the lining of the womb. The cradle of life.
k (◑︿◐)
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by medar(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2015
Maximus85:

It's unclean to have sex with a woman on her period. There ls nothing bad in cuddling her. Cos she'll be very tender during these 5-7days. Men should help them be more comfy.
Go and check your facts very well. It is scientifically clean to have sex with a woman on her period.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

tah ur so disgusting. Ewww *vomits on my bed*., its iritating stinking. Pwuah *spits again*.... DIS Y I HATE GALS... VERY DISGUSTING CREATURES

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:47am On May 23, 2015
bamirotola:

Wow can't believe she said that.. the she was a he.. how do you know my dick stinks? paid you before to give me a Mouth Gig? Not surprise u were not amng nairaland beauty queen.. need to learn how to talk to a man or you could find it hard to get a real man... God bless naija

OLODO!! What am I doing with man. Daft men that think they know shit. Piss off wanka!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
tah ur so disgusting. Ewww *vomits on my bed*., its iritating stinking. Pwuah *spits again*.... DIS Y I HATE GALS... VERY DISGUSTING CREATURES

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I feel sorry for you tho
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:47am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:

GAY DUDE RIGHT HERE! 14 YRS IN JAIL AWAITS YOU!!!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

OLODO!! What am I doing with man. Daft men that think they know shit. Piss off wanka!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I think u have a problem tho

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:51am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I think u have a problem tho

My problem is, guys insulting, disrespecting and name calling women because off a natural process. Every single woman on earth bleeds. If they didnt, your asses won't exist. The bleeding is extremely painful. Instead of being grateful that women have to go through all this ish for y'all to exist, you say we are disgusting. And irritating. Pray tell, why wouldn't I hate men?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

My problem is, guys insulting, disrespecting and name calling women because off a natural process. Every single woman on earth bleeds. If they didnt, your asses won't exist. The bleeding is extremely painful. Instead of being grateful that women have to go through all this ish for y'all to exist, you say we are disgusting. And irritating. Pray tell, why wouldn't I hate men?

so ur gay... aaite... and don't deny it cos u just said u hate men and that other guy said he hates women and we both called him gay

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by cutieviva69(f): 12:54am On May 23, 2015
First of all I'm highly disappointed in guys dt deem girls menstruating unclean....Truth be told no girl enjoys dt 4/5 days of d month...buh den if u dnt see it wahala nd it ll be d same dudes dt ll be tlkin iranu...
Point is...ur gf on her period shld be luvd nd cared for...dts maturity nd luv
Nd guys wey wan straff...make una chill ni..in 6 days she ll stop...DUNCES!!!
Mensuration is one of d basic signs dt a lady z productive..
Smh to boys of dis generation xha

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:54am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

so ur gay... aaite... and don't deny it cos u just said u hate men and that other guy said he hates women and we both called him gay

Yeah that nigga is gay. I'm married with kids.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Yeah that nigga is gay. I'm married with kids.
u hate men yet ur married to one?.... pick a side gurl

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 23, 2015
cutieviva69:
First of all I'm highly disappointed in guys dt deem girls menstruating unclean....Truth be told no girl enjoys dt 4/5 days of d month...buh den if u dnt see it wahala nd it ll be d same dudes dt ll be tlkin iranu...
Point is...ur gf on her period shld be luvd nd cared for...dts maturity nd luv
Nd guys wey wan straff...make una chill ni..in 6 days she ll stop...DUNCES!!!
Mensuration is one of d basic signs dt a lady z productive..
Smh to boys of dis generation xha

boys... not men
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by rallymento(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2015
I regret opening this thread. I have a date tomorrow, I was full on excitement until I came across this. I hate to know when ladies are in their flow. It is an information i dont wish to have. No matter how beautiful a lady is, if I know she is seeing her monthly visitor i dont call until her visitor goes. I pray this won't affect my marriage. !
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:58am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

u hate men yet ur married to one?.... pick a side gurl

I didnt say I hate men. I say I have no use for them. Y'all act like women are not complete without men. I'm a complete and perfect human being with or without a man. The day my husband says my blood disgust him, that is the day his bags will be outside with aboki.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:58am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

GAY DUDE RIGHT HERE! 14 YRS IN JAIL AWAITS YOU!!!
chill till it legalised then y'all gon kip quiet and every stinking creature wud stick to themselves. Gals are damn disgusting
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:58am On May 23, 2015
rallymento:
I regret opening this thread. I have a date tomorrow, I was full on excitement until I came across this. I hate to know when ladies are in their flow. It is an information i dont wish to have. No matter how beautiful a lady is, if I know she is seeing her monthly visitor i dont call until her visitor goes. I pray this won't affect my marriage. !

God forgive you.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:59am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
chill till it legalised then y'all gon kip quiet and every stinking creature wud stick to themselves. Gals are damn disgusting

Just like your mother yeah
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

I didnt say I hate men. I say I have no use for them. Y'all act like women are not complete without men. I'm a complete and perfect human being with or without a man. The day my husband says my blood disgust him, that is the day his bags will be outside with aboki.

soooooo... u married a useless man

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Swiftlee(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2015
undecided Omotayor123 Please, do you know this place called Kasuwar Daji?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by justjify(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
only an insane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.

Bros you are so on point. Only God and my boo can testify the treatment she receives when she is on. However lemmie add to what you said. If you avoid your babe during her Period, you are not only insane, but you are an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:01am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

God forgive you.

don't mention God.... he said a woman on her menses is unclean for 7days or so... so unless u wanna pick a fight with God, keep him out

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:03am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Just like your mother yeah
dats left 4 u to figure out bt gal get rid of dat iritating tin in yur tummy
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:03am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

don't mention God.... he said a woman on her menses is unclean for 7days or so... so unless u wanna pick a fight with God, keep him out

He also said we should let bear rip apart the children of unbelievers. Would you do that too? Do u grow your beard like the Jew as God commanded. Trust men to pick the part of the bible that suits them. Oloshi
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by rallymento(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

God forgive you.
Amen! Honestly it is normal for guys like me to feel so. I pray I change soon. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.