Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57916 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by bogolobango(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2015
Sowi
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2015
So funny..Means they can't be doctors. Lolz

So how about treating a decaying vagina with pus and thick mounds of maggots buzzing out of it while the patient is still alive. I could upload a munched clip of it if it would be permitted.

How about cutting open the abdomen/intestine and the skull/brain of a dead body(cadaver) for postmotem and autopsy

How about watching a gyny with latex gloves dipping deeply his hands through ur wives vagina to the womb to confirm fibroid

How about injection/syringe right inside the eyeball

That's to mention a few

At least how about watching ur wife during delivery and wonder how wide the vagina u call tight can be with blood flow abt 8times the menstrual flow.

Or during a ceasarian section and see the heavy loss of blood that flows from a cut abdomen and fluid from a ruptured amnion

Witness all these and you may never want to sleep with a woman or eat meat again..

Well I'm not saying u must make love to ur girl during menses..I can't too but I don't feel irritated abt menses as far as she's neat. And so I don't have to make her feel horrible for a God's created menstruation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by bamirotola: 12:00am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
only an insane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.
Cos you find it easy to accomadate ladies on period doesn't mean others are insane.. some avoid it cos of the neatness level of d lady or cos of themyth surrounding it.. I found it disgusting to move close to ladies on their period cos I percieve smells dt irritates me from mst ladies... ittakes a ladywith extra level of neatness to hide her menstrual period from me... I am learning to cope with ladies on period and my lady is helping me a lot with herlevel of neatness... so bro please let us mind our comments, delay judgement, give others room to explain wt propelled them into the action cos what you think or seemaynot bethe reality...God bless you..God bless Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
learn to spell correctly.
Well, such a guy is just in for sex, he's not really interested in her company. I advise such a lady to dump him asap and find a man that isn't all about sex.

"Learn to spell correctly"?... Totally uncalled for after she went ahead 2 xplain. Dis kind of meanness isn't attractive. Girls should teach us(guys) 2 be nice. Not d other way round.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by suwalee(f): 12:02am On May 23, 2015
Guys shld jst accept it's nature it's not rly easy I've had severe cramp dat I had to boil water to heat my tummy nd d water spilled on me wen u experience cramp ua in anada world entirely
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by ishiamu(m): 12:02am On May 23, 2015
Pheals:

u u u u u!! GOD forbids

Satan forbids

What's God forbid? Like he ain't human or what? Or are u the prettiest girl in the world? Helll no, u just a woman any man can have you take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by bamirotola: 12:05am On May 23, 2015
I believe whatever may be our reason to avoiding a lady on her menstrual period isn't worth it.. even if we find it irritating, let's learn to cope just cos of the love for them.. I hurts me tosee my lady in d agony of menstrual crunch... come to think of it, would you marry alady dt does not undergo menstrual cycle?? Let's ponder on that... God bless naija

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by czarr(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2015
that's why I rarely get mad at girls,not that they are not annoying, no,they can make u want to pluck your eyes out....but they've just got a lot of baggage,menstruating,cramps...childbirth,seen as the lesser humans,the weaker ones,vulnerable, fragile,emotionaly controlled, confused,raped often,as$ lickers to rich aristos,I could go on....but nuff said......I sympathize with the women folks.....I love them tho#funny creatures

czarr

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Whobedatte(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2015
grin
cheekilicious:
As a gurl, I dislike it...even the word 'menses' is disgusting...I prefer a word like 'period'...that sounds beta. Why must it be only women that pass thru all these tinz...cramps, pregnancy n childbirth, chai...diariz Godu osad sad
angry cheesy grin
My thoughts too
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 23, 2015
suwalee:
Guys shld jst accept it's nature it's not rly easy I've had severe cramp dat I had to boil water to heat my tummy nd d water spilled on me wen u experience cramp ua in anada world entirely
all because of Eve abi
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:16am On May 23, 2015
adewaletb3:
I don't really like it when my boo is on her menstrual period I feel so irritated when I get close to her.

Your mother should have let you flow out. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by OlaoluEmir(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2015
Menstral or Pain; the fact of it is that: such ladies must be clean with it![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:19am On May 23, 2015
Martiyu:
Well, from my perspective, I never really had much interaction with ladies. I knw what menses is but I only talk about it on phone with my distant love. It could be heart rending at times, u know? The incessant stomach ache and some attendant pains. The least I could do is try to comfort her as best I could.

But m scared I might hate her if it really comes down to having body contact with her when she is going tru dz natural ritual. The reason being that about few months ago, I got friendly with this girl and on one of her visits, we were just having one of those harmless plays and I smelled blood. Oh! U surprised? My nose is very sensitive. Instantaneously, I withdraw myself cos it kinda was repulsive and since then, I reclined and refrained from getting close. She noticed a change in my attitude and did all that she could (cajoled, teased, begged, coerced) to know what her offence was... But how would I tell her, wait! What would I tell her.

The problem now is, I can't even see any girl now without having to recall that repelling and unwelcoming incident. And to think all girls go through that? Gosh!

So, reaction of some guys could stem from one or more of some actions, events, experiences and what have you.

I think you are a closeted gay dude.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Maximus85(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. lalasticlala, orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

It's unclean to have sex with a woman on her period. There ls nothing bad in cuddling her. Cos she'll be very tender during these 5-7days. Men should help them be more comfy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by adewaletb3(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Your mother should have let you flow out. Ode
Omg what did I say to warrant such a statement from you? cry cry embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:21am On May 23, 2015
Philo101:
Some girls can't handle their period properly.. that's what we fear. I hate to remember my bad experience with a girl on her period.. but I know say na she no sabi handle d tin. Some girls will be on their period and live with a guy, and he won't even know until when it is time to go down there cool grin but some girls, Chai (remembers the experience again)

I don't understand. What is the crime in seeing the blood. It is a completely natural part of life like eating and breathing. You men need to accept it and get over yourselves.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:23am On May 23, 2015
adewaletb3:

Omg what did I say to warrant such a statement from you? cry cry embarassed embarassed

How can you say you feel irritated. Is that not were ALL HUMAN LIFE COMES FROM? If your mother didn't bleed do you think you will exist? If she had let you flow out you won't open your mouth to say a woman experience a natural process "irritates you" oh sensitize man.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by rman: 12:24am On May 23, 2015
Disgusting!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:26am On May 23, 2015
50calibre:
I think it's disgusting! Being someone with a slight phobia for blood, the sight of a bloody tampon gives me nightmares.

And to think I'm expected to go down on that region makes it even worse.

I think women should handle that business very very discretely.

I think you should self-service off very discreetly
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Martiyu(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

I think you are a closeted gay dude.

U r entitled to own an opinion, but always strive to hold healthy ones

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:28am On May 23, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
no its not injustice, lol I dnt just like when a girl tells me "I'm on my mense
s" automatically I'll jst feel disgusted, its nt dt I hate her,bt I don't like hearing dt word. My gf alrady kn
ows, so when its her time of the month and we w
onna
do anytin she jst tells me "its my time" now tht sounds more fresh and relievin

You disgust me

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Justicealh3(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Cc. lalasticlala, orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.
... Wen u de talkem like this what is urs xpires over it?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Lilyexcel(f): 12:31am On May 23, 2015
Dats absolutely improper
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

its irritating and gross. That's How I feel
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by omonnakoda: 12:33am On May 23, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin . grin

i am a homosexual
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:34am On May 23, 2015
bamirotola:

Cos you find it easy to accomadate ladies on period doesn't mean others are insane.. some avoid it cos of the neatness level of d lady or cos of themyth surrounding it.. I found it disgusting to move close to ladies on their period cos I percieve smells dt irritates me from mst ladies... ittakes a ladywith extra level of neatness to hide her menstrual period from me... I am learning to cope with ladies on period and my lady is helping me a lot with herlevel of neatness... so bro please let us mind our comments, delay judgement, give others room to explain wt propelled them into the action cos what you think or seemaynot bethe reality...God bless you..God bless Naija

Please shut up, your d1ck stinks.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by medar(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2015
Ignorance is a disease. There is nothing wrong or dirty or smelly about a lady on her period na. I've had sex with ladies on period times without number.maybe na because na whity I dey broke sha! Guys should free themselves from those superstitious believes pls.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:34am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lemmie not lie.... seeing the blood makes me uncomfortable... but I don't see it as a reason to avoid them.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by onitemy1(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]ask google nw :Pask google nw
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by adewaletb3(m): 12:35am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

How can you say you feel irritated. Is that not were ALL HUMAN LIFE COMES FROM? If your mother didn't bleed do you think you will exist? If she had let you flow out you won't open your mouth to say a woman experience a natural process "irritates you" oh sensitize man.
I love you mum for not letting me flow out as you said. Not every man can stand such stuff It's nothing personal but nature. I can't stand blood especially menstrual blood.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Please shut up, your d1ck stinks.
whats ur own stress?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 12:38am On May 23, 2015
adewaletb3:

I love you mum for not letting me flow out as you said. Not every man can stand such stuff It's nothing personal but nature. I can't stand blood especially menstrual blood.

And you think the person bleeding the blood can stand it? She goes through all that every 28 days to have kids that you will say are yours. Yet you cannot stomach it. What about her who is bleeding oh inconsiderate man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.