Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57902 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:04am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
dats left 4 u to figure out bt gal get rid of dat iritating tin in yur tummy

Thats what your mother should have done when she was carrying you dipsh1t

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:05am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

He also said we should let bear rip apart the children of unbelievers. Would you do that too? Do u grow your beard like the Jew as God commanded. Trust men to pick the part of the bible that suits them. Oloshi

so you mean gay stuff is allowed now? and sex with beasts?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:06am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

soooooo... u married a useless man

On the contrary, I married a very useful man. But I am a complete human being, with or without him. My existence is not validated by any man.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:06am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

so you mean gay stuff is allowed now? and sex with beasts?

You are very slow. Good night

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:06am On May 23, 2015
So sad God created women. D great devils. Man wud have been beatiful if he molded everyman by himself and not alowing them to come out 4rm a disgustn womb. Its gon take a miracle 4 me to live wit a gal outside... I don't y guys wud b licking that iritating, smelling, ugly and stinkn kittykat

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:08am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
So sad God created women. D great devils. Man wud have been beatiful if he molded everyman by himself and not alowing them to come out 4rm a disgustn womb. Its gon take a miracle 4 me to live wit a gal outside... I don't y guys wud b [b]licking that iritating, smelling, ugly and stinkn kittykat[/b]

I hear it taste like honey. You should try it tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:08am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

You are very slow. Good night

Lol... that's the best u have?..? I'm very slow.... with all the cussing you have been doing all day, all u can tell me is I'm slow?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:08am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

Lol... that's the best u have?..? I'm very slow.... with all the cussing you have been doing all day, all u can tell me is I'm slow?

Yeah cool
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:09am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Thats what your mother should have done when she was carrying you dipsh1t
fvckoff u confused smelling fvcktard creature
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:09am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
fvckoff u confused smelling fvcktard creature

Your mama cool
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:10am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Yeah cool

come on... ur a mother of two... set an example for our future leaders ... you can do better... tell me am a d.ick or somthing

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:10am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

I hear it taste like honey. You should try it tongue

and u went to skul sha? Xo blood , sweat and mucur taste like honey. *pukes*. I got to remove my bedsheet

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:11am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

come on... ur a mother of two... set an example for our future leaders ... you can do better... tell me am a d.ick or somthing

Its late, I'm tired of arguing with slow people. wink
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by charlesucheh(m): 1:11am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tnx. But no word as menstruating in the dictionary.
Free that guy joor!!! Who's exposed and don't know what Menstral is? It doesn't need to be spelt correctly for him to contribute. He wants to show us that is the new kid from the VILLAGE. Hen!hen! Like you said before mr webster interrupted, it's disgusting though! But my GF wouldn't want me close to that area if she's on, even if i want to. To me, learnt abt it in high school and girls i know seem enlightened enough to know hw to deal with it whenever it surfaces. Only timid beings will want to desert their love ones for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Daresh(f): 1:12am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
and u went to skul sha? Xo blood , sweat and mucur taste like honey. *pukes*. I got to remove my bedsheet

Yes I went to school. You should try it. Your boo will scream and f**k you tight!!!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:14am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

come on.... please... just one?..... ... .
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Yes I went to school. You should try it. Your boo will scream and f**k you tight!!!
eew i aint got a boo and dnt even tink i wud dip my fresh creamy hotdog is that hole dat d worlds most stinkn substance pass tru:-/ ... *head aches. Spits*
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by adewaletb3(m): 1:16am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

Now I know you've lost it. Just thinking of what your kids would be saying now. #f**k tight?? Smh
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On May 23, 2015
My husband is funny during my cycle. He will sleep on floor thinking my blood will jump off my pad on his body! grin

M husband almost fainted when my babies came out of my body and blood gushed out like rainfall.

I have had my tummy massages and given ice water constantly but he will not be in the same bed with me during my cycle. I slept Better when he was on floor! I will add a few days so I can milk more services out of him!

I can't wait for my next cycle! grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

don't mention God.... he said a woman on her menses is unclean for 7days or so... so unless u wanna pick a fight with God, keep him out
Guy u get brain #mwauh *plenty kisses on ur face* xo unclean and they gon b stinkin and happy.. Ew
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:
My husband is funny during my cycle. He will sleep on floor thinking my blood will jump off my pad on his body! grin

My
i lyk ur husband wish i cud kiss him 4 dat. He's so awesome...
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

My

he actually said it? lool
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

retired for the night?... eeyah....
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

he actually said it? lool

Yes. grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes. grin
and u have no problem with it?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by MrsChima(f): 1:36am On May 23, 2015
feran14:

and u have no problem with it?

No. I have no issues with him sleeping on floor that's on his foolish self.

More space for me!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by GideonVIBES(m): 1:37am On May 23, 2015
Guys,notwithstanding my respect for women,i think those avoiding a mensurating womam are not foolish as most of u said,in d old testament GOD HIMSELF banned a mensurating woman from participating in many tnx,like coming to d temple,or place of sacrifice,in d acient times Cheifs (ozo and nze) does not eat a food cooked by a mensurating woman.Now we are in d mordern era,everything goes,but let me tell us it takes an extreme carefulness to keep one self from being irritating during dat period.TO THOSE WHO CAN CONDONE, KUDOS,TO THOSE WHO CANT,YOU ARE NOT GUILTY OF ANY CRIME.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by paulo220(m): 1:37am On May 23, 2015
fnep2smooth:
Some say it brings bad luck
Some guys get irritated when they see it.
Some don't like it at all.

But I believe that there is more to it than what I just listed.

but when she is on her P.......... try to make her happy cos no be small thing them de pass through, most especially those ones way they complain of pain for their belle

That's the time they need you most cool
wot can she do to stop d pain? Na that one dey tir me
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by NobleG1(m): 1:38am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. lalasticlala, orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

I do feel that she has right to be upset. Her period doesn't get in the way of him hanging out and if he likes hanging out with her, which he should, then why should her period effect that? There are so many things two of them can have fun doing, both sexual and nonsexual, without having actual sex. He should want to hang out with her, sex or not.

Sounds like someone who only wants to have sex to her. Nothing to disagree about here. Pretty clear as day.
Any woman who continues to date a man who does that, deserves whatever treatment she get from the him.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

No. I have no issues with him sleeping on floor that's on his foolish self.
More space for me!
Lol
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by themodernman: 2:03am On May 23, 2015
pinkbee:
Very common with guys using 'okombor' aka juju things.
They say it spoils their acquired powers.

"Okombor" cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by themodernman: 2:14am On May 23, 2015
50calibre:
I think it's disgusting! Being someone with a slight phobia for blood, the sight of a bloody tampon gives me nightmares.

And to think I'm expected to go down on that region makes it even worse.

I think women should handle that business very very discretely.

Wise & mature post...only complain about it when there's problem widdit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.