Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (30613 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
hope this ends the violence.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Francis5: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Yoruba people are endangered species
Igbos are maturely and peacefully taking over Yorubaland
Hausa/Fulani are immaturely and forcefully taking over Yorubaland
Head or tail, Yoruba land is being taking by someone

This happens to the extent that yorubas are now the hoodlums and villains in their own land.

Yoruba, you see ya life? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yoruba know thy friend. Igbos are your friends, unlike Hausa/Fulani. We do not force you to sell your land, we offer huge money and you sell WILLINGLY AND CONCENSUALLY. That is legit demand and supply trend.

Unlike Hausa/Fulani, we have never fought you in your land, despite every provocation by your ever-present hoodlums.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by anwe: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Very matured and pro active governor. Instead of watching and waiting like what is happening in NE. He knows that he is the Chief security officer of his state. This what we need in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Miner13: 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
Bitojoe:

shut up. if you don't know wat to say...it was hausa dat snatch a woman's bag and also attempt to rape her.

Bros don't mind that naug.hty dude
Let the governor resolve the issue to the root not just relocating.
That's not the solution

Relocation is not hiding
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by wheredemdey: 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
bamidele029:

It was the hoodlums that attacked the Hausas first, the hoodlums were fighting and destroyed the properties of the Hausas who then fought them back. The hoodlums then went to burn Hausa markets the next day wearing masks and that lead to the Hausas retaliating. Stop trying to make everything about tribe and embellishing stories to suit your evil self.

Hoodlums are hoodlums regardless of were they are from and since they went around destroying people's properties unproved, yes they are hoodlums

It's best you keep quiet than open that orifice u erroneously call a mouth...you have literally No shame to say a full fledged man covered his face by wearing a mask to fight in his own fathers land...what kind of silly repulsive cowardice is that??

See fayose giving abokis that perpetually forment trouble VIP treatment....its sad

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Miner13: 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
lygn19:
Yorubas won't come and discuss or argue yoruba matters, look at a thread dats been over 3hours yet less than 60 comments,but if it involved igbo u wud see them dem displaying there stup1dity to the world.

Is there anything that can show a highranking stup.id.ity than what you stay behind your buttons to type

Ode oshi aforfun

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Your hatred for Buhari is driving you insane bro. cheesy

Come on, I don't think your life sucks so badly. smiley

Why curse the guy out?

Since after the presidential election, they have been emboldened and more daring in their attacks even in Benue State and beyond.

I understand your anger though but channel it appropriately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Olumastar: 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Ha ha ha the article referred to the Hausas as traders and the Yorubas as hoodlums in Yoruba land o. Meanwhile na Hausas burn yoruba market o. See vip relocation all not to incur the wrath of their Hausa masters. Yoruba don suffer!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by emmalexabl(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
Fulani dynasty reigning supreme in yoruba land since the days of Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
Miner13:

Is there anything that can show a highranking stup.id.ity than what you stay behind your buttons to type

Ode oshi aforfun
at least it's better than having low self esteem.
Dirty stip1d set of people...
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by odeku457(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2015
Young03:
Hhahaha nice move from d govenor

hausa and yoruba
if una like, kill una selfs

Receive Sense!

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Olumastar: 5:25pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Ha ha ha the article referred to the Hausas as traders and the Yorubas as hoodlums in Yoruba land o. Meanwhile na Hausas burn yoruba market o. See vip relocation all not to incur the wrath of their Hausa masters. Yoruba don suffer!
grin grin grin grin
Is a pity that you just open mouth any how to spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2015
emmalexabl:
Fulani dynasty reigning supreme in yoruba land since the days of Afonja.

I put it to you that you don't know what reigning supreme means. I put it to you that you are parroting some fancy words you heard somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by totit: 5:28pm On May 22, 2015
Francis5:

This happens to the extent that yorubas are now the hoodlums and villains in their own land.

Yoruba know thy friend. Igbos are your friends, unlike Hausa/Fulani. We do not force you to sell your land, we offer huge money and you sell WILLINGLY AND CONCENSUALLY. That is legit demand and supply trend.

Unlike Hausa/Fulani, we have never fought you in your land, despite every provocation by your ever-present hoodlums.

Ibo man and self delusional mentally.
What are you taken over?
Dude, come to yoruba land and see how they are taking over your women, right, left and center.
Changing chibuzo into yemi
Ngozi name to titlayo. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Namadobi: 5:32pm On May 22, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Integrafamoo: 5:32pm On May 22, 2015
How i wish every governor could be proactive like this man!
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nwafuluozoh: 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
Malawian:

so the hoodlums are ?
yoruba?
grin grin
yoruba hoodlums. grin grin
this shit is so funny, i dont even know how to top it.
yoruba brave hoodlums wearing masks to fight for their rights in yorubaland. grin grin
LWKMD.
I tire o! Lwtmb!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Francis5: 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
totit:

Ibo man and self delusional mentally.
What are you taken over?
Dude, come to yoruba land and see how they are taking over your women, right, left and center.
Changing chibuzo into yemi
Ngozi name to titlayo. grin

You are free to marry an Igbo lady. For all I know you are paying huge bride prizes for them, while your own girls are so ugly and dirty that any Igbo trader in Lagos sleeps with them for free. So that is okay. The half Igbo kids from association with Yoruba will be the Igbo spies in your land. grin grin grin

Did you not hear that Lagos is 50% Igbo-owned? cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by sun4mama(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2015
Whn two brothers de fight no body de put mouth yoruba nd gambaris na brothers anyhow wai de like make dem do wit dem selves
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by geekybabe(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2015
luvmijeje:
This is what happen when one have a tout as a Governor. Is he not suppose to direct security operatives to arrest everyone who is directly or indirectly link to the disturbance? Is he not suppose to beef up security in the affected areas?

As far as I'm concern, this is called eye service...... Oju aye.
you are so pathetic. just shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say. if the governor doesn't act you will say he's not working. Stop being judgemental. I doubt if you truly understand leadership..or what being responsible for people's welfare is all about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nwafuluozoh: 5:42pm On May 22, 2015
Francis5:

No be small endangered species o. Gradually heading to extinction!
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:

Please what is the title of the film? grin

Lol, I swear, e fit be that naughty auto-correct.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nwafuluozoh: 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
wheredemdey:

It's best you keep quiet than open that orifice u erroneously call a mouth...you have literally No shame to say a full fledged man covered his face by wearing a mask to fight in his own fathers land...what kind of silly repulsive cowardice is that??

See fayose giving abokis that perpetually forment trouble VIP treatment....its sad
The mask part is very amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by totit: 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
Francis5:

You are free to marry an Igbo lady. For all I know you are paying huge bride prizes for them, while your own girls are so ugly and dirty that and Igbo traders in Lagos sleep with them for free. So that is okay. The half Igbo kids from association with Yoruba will be the Igbo spies in your land. grin grin grin

cheesy
You don't get it do you
We are buying you and increasing our population cheesy
While you sit there waiting to clock 4 before you get married all your beautify sisters are already taken.
Do you have a sister? I will pay grin
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by KingTom(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, I swear, e fit be that naughty auto-correct.
That tells you that her interests and attention lie on movies. Smh for the leaders of tomorrow grin
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nwafuluozoh: 5:48pm On May 22, 2015
Francis5:

You are free to marry an Igbo lady. For all I know you are paying huge bride prizes for them, while your own girls are so ugly and dirty that any Igbo trader in Lagos sleeps with them for free. So that is okay. The half Igbo kids from association with Yoruba will be the Igbo spies in your land. grin grin grin

It is considered a great achievement in yorubaland when a yoruba man marries an Igbo lady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by totit: 5:50pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin

I pity ibo grin
Are u exempted?

Heee ehn grin

ENUGU—Suspected Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now.
“We have reported the matter to the Police. We are calling on all relevant authorities to prevail on these Fulani herdsmen to ensure justice for our people.” All efforts to get the reaction from the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, proved abortive as he did not respond to calls and SMS to his mobile phone.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by dollarlander: 5:52pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
grin grin grin grin

The thing wet bind Hausa and Yoruba together in this dispensation, na im go scatter them.

I've said it, now that hausa/Fulani man is in power, expect these impunity from Hausa race no matter who the other tribes may be you are cockroach to them. And what remains of cockroach if not to kill it.

Nigerians you better think well and support the quest by the lower Niger to pull out of the sh.it hole called nigeria. I pray Yoruba also will follow, if they will not allow Tinubu to speak for them. I think Yoruba will need chief FEMI fani kayode to speak for them this time, that chief can talk anything from his head without thinking.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by gratiaeo(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
grin grin grin grin
Omo na that one pain me pass
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Francis5: 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
totit:

cheesy
You don't get it do you
We are buying you and increasing our population cheesy
While you sit there waiting to clock 4 before you get married all your beautify sisters are already taken.
Do you have a sister? I will pay grin
Hhahha! Igboland is 100% Igbo dominated while Yorubaland is 40% Igbo dominated and 20% Hausa dominated. Wetin remain for una?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by totit: 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
Francis5:

Hhahha! Igboland is 100% Igbo dominated while Yorubaland is 40% Igbo dominated and 20% Hausa dominated. Wetin remain for una?

Lol
Aba made, ibo made stats
Tell me more grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by totit: 5:55pm On May 22, 2015
Francis5:

They deceive.
If I start na the tribalism mod will come to your rescue by banning me.
I pity ya bombom grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.