Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (30580 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

Lmfao. Last I checked, you are the ones claiming to have fight and won Biafra war when every one, north inclufed , knows you are EXTREMELY insignificant in that war.
You are the ones that claimed adekunle chased ojukwu to Ivory coast when it is well recorded the adekunle coward was demoted prior to ojukwu leaving the war
You are the ones that claim you built Lagos when it's well known the FG and oyinbo built that city. If not, your other cities would have looked like it but alas they are not
You are the one that claim you're the most developed region in Nigeria yet ironically, excluding Lagos, the rest of your lands are still stuck in year 1505.
You're the ones that claim you're the most educated yet ironically, according to every stats brought our regarding Nigeria education, you people are literally neck in neck with north
You are the ones that call yourselves "sophisticated" yet ironically jungle justice is highest in your region, ritualism na Una bestfriend, etc
You're the ones that claim your cocoa built and developed Crude oil exploration yet it's well recorded that foreigners did all the works and nothing from una.
You're the ones that claim your cocoa fed SS and SE in the past yet ironically it's well recorded that Nigeria was under regional development and every region fed itself. The SW cocoa stopped in western region while eastern region fed themselves using palm oil and coal exploration

Should I go on cause there are more.
Everybody and everyone knows Una are propaganda. That's why currently no one, excluding Yoruba and your northern masters, pay attention to anything written by a Yoruba without first checking it and triple checking it for accuracy. From osundefender down to saharareporters, every media Una control are known for what? Last I checked PROPAGANDA

Illiterate
See gbege!
Two contradicting statements within a post in the space of 2 seconds! You can't even lie without embarrassing yourself like the senile Achebe and the coward Ojukwu did!
How can you say FG developed Lagos and at the same time, claimed the SW region was developed with their Cocoa?
I carry yansh for you!
The fact that you haven't been to Ogun, the largest industrialized state in Nigeria, the metropolis Oyo which had large shopping malls and has its border with Cotonou where your ibo brothers run like mad people to buy and sell, my lovely and peaceful Ak city (Akure), that you haven't been to these places doesn't make Lagos the only metropolis state!
That we constantly talk of Lagos has no reason other than your greedy ibo brothers trying to lay claim to it!
Let me remind you that the oil produced in Agbami oilfield alone, which is located in Ilaje, Ondo state is 25 times the total of tea spoon oil you produced in the whole of SE! So, when we will say we feed other region, we're right, dummy!

Just like I told you sometime ago, if you keep searching those worthless books of the senile Achebe or other worthless ibo writers who were deem not good enough for Nobel laureate due to their constant tales by moonlight fictional stories, you'll probable find the great scorpion, Adekunle in one of these books! Why don't you try 'Things fall apart' or 'No longer at ease'?
It is no news that Ojukwu ran like a cursed goat to abidjan and Adekunle was his menace!
I repeat you ibo can't rewrite Nigeria history and it will never be well with anyone who try such!
As for the education aspect, you mean the ibo children who are exposed to chukuli at infant age are brilliant? Reminds me of my ibo friend that has 280 in his jamb result while I had 263 in mine but our Uniben P.Ume was a total different! I had 66 in my P.ume while he had 31!
Although he got admitted due to the high score he had in his jamb but he's finding it difficult to cope and is even probating. Whenever our pastor preaches on restitution, he's always nervous and even confided in me that he doesn't know what to do because his jamb and Waec result were fraud!
Go to any of these ibo school and see if I lied! My corper friend that is serving in Abia always tell me how the ibo students are unruly and cheats!
Tell me again, why is that Ibo find it difficult to get admitted into any of the top universities which include: Unilag, U.I, O.A.U, Unilorin and Uniben?
You ibos are known for chestbeating, bragging but we all know that you people are losers!
You keep shouting biafra when you can't even stay in your erosion-ravaged red soil region for once!
It's no news that the whites find you people in caves, eating human flesh and dancing round a pot of boiling human meat! So, who cares if Osun defender wrote that you people are canibals which you're! Even the whites believed it and made their own version of the story because they know ibo are cannibals and that was how they found you people in caves!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by firfinch(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2015
meccuno:
igbos succeed ONLY when they come to the SW? That's a very wrong information.......hope you have the privilege of travelling out of ur region once in a while.....life doesn't start and end in yoruba land.....
I'm not restricted to the west, neither I'm I against any tribe. But that is the fact.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by kodded(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2015
firfinch:

Stop promoting violence. Igbos succeed only wen they come to SW, if it is not peaceful could they have succeeded?! Let's learn to live together in peace as one.
finding it hard to understand what you just wrote at bolded undecided
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by firfinch(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
finding it hard to understand what you just wrote at bolded undecided
Read again, and follow your instinct.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by kodded(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
firfinch:

Read again, and follow your instinct.
so wait you are telling me that without SW the SE cannot survive ?

what about various port in SS ? undecided
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by firfinch(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
so wait you are telling me that without SW the SE cannot survive ?

what about various port in SS ? undecided
How many of them can afford the start-up to operate in the ports?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by kodded(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
firfinch:
How many of them can afford the start-up to operate in the ports?
undecided

How old are you

You forget so soon that oil is gotten from that region

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

How old are you

And oil isn't gotten from the SW?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Remarkable: 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Who's taking whose land? Ibos?
They are every tribes perpertual slaves and known losers!
By the way, the lands you ibo bought goes back to the owner after 99yrs!
As you can see, you're the loser!

... Yorubas are using this 99 years lie to console themselves that they will be landowners and get back their land when they are... hmm... 130 years?

Assuming you are 20 years old and sell me your father's land, when you return for theland at age 120, do you return my money as well? adjusted for inflation?

think am well, who is the loser? the man wey buy the land, build on top am, enjoy am in his prime, or the old 120+ years old man coming back to claim his land? you see say the matta funny no be small? lol
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 2:17pm On May 23, 2015
Remarkable:

... Yorubas are using this 99 years lie to console themselves that they will be landowners and get back their land when they are... hmm... 130 years?

Assuming you are 20 years old and sell me your father's land, when you return for theland at age 120, do you return my money as well? adjusted for inflation?

think am well, who is the loser? the man wey buy the land, build on top am, enjoy am in his prime, or the old 120+ years old man coming back to claim his land? you see say the matta funny no be small? lol
It is in the constitution law, so there nothing you can do about it!
It is either you carry that building on your head to aba or we demolish it.
By the way, the man who sold the land has children who are aware of the law!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Remarkable: 2:26pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Has this law been applied in any case? The property owned by Sir Ojukwu is still in the Ojukwu family til today...

and what does this law say about the money? paid? do I get a refund?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

See gbege!
Two contradicting statements within a post in the space of 2 seconds! You can't even lie without embarrassing yourself like the senile Achebe and the coward Ojukwu did!
How can you say FG developed Lagos and at the same time, claimed the SW region was developed with their Cocoa?
I carry yansh for you!
The fact that you haven't been to Ogun, the largest industrialized state in Nigeria, the metropolis Oyo which had large shopping malls and has its border with Cotonou where your ibo brothers run like mad people to buy and sell, my lovely and peaceful Ak city (Akure), that you haven't been to these places doesn't make Lagos the only metropolis state!
That we constantly talk of Lagos has no reason other than your greedy ibo brothers trying to lay claim to it!
Let me remind you that the oil produced in Agbami oilfield alone, which is located in Ilaje, Ondo state is 25 times the total of tea spoon oil you produced in the whole of SE! So, when we will say we feed other region, we're right, dummy!

I keep saying it, you are an illiterate and in each post you keep validating my statement. You are really an empty head. I truly believe God forgot to put a brain on your head. I said, repeat after me "Oyinbo and FG built lagos" and in your clueless head that means I'm talking about the FG alone. You illiterate. I'm just going to give you space to let what I said merit through your head. It's not rocket science.
And lmfaooo. Many have been to SW and many have posted pictures of it on this page. Even my cousin did his youth services in Ibadan and ironically Ibadan is supposed to be one of your so called developed cities yet everyday that boy called crying to get him out of it. The amount of complains he gave every single day told how undeveloped and backwards una are. Tell your story to people that have not been or have someone that have not been and witnessed SW for what truly a mess it is.

Seriously? So Agbami is supposed to be the oil field in SW? Is that for real? And I was here believing the lie of a story from you lost about SW oil production is more than SE combined. Do you mean the same Agbami that didn't drill not one single barrel of oil last year? Even Asaba produced more oil than that place, mind you the oil in Asaba is very insignificant; noone is even aware of it. I didn't even know we produced oil till now. Who would have thonked it. Thank God for NNPC reports. Talkless of comparing to just one area of oil production in Imo state alone, imo river.
December 2014 oil production monthly reports from NNPC

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/NNPC_Files/Monthly/2014/120.%20DECEMBER%202014%20MPI.pdf#page=39&zoom=130,-29,433

So even that statement of una was a damn lie. I didn't even bring the other oil plots in imo states, talkless of Abia state. grin grin

Just like I told you sometime ago, if you keep searching those worthless books of the senile Achebe or other worthless ibo writers who were deem not good enough for Nobel laureate due to their constant tales by moonlight fictional stories, you'll probable find the great scorpion, Adekunle in one of these books! Why don't you try 'Things fall apart' or 'No longer at ease'?
It is no news that Ojukwu ran like a cursed goat to abidjan and Adekunle was his menace!
I repeat you ibo can't rewrite Nigeria history and it will never be well with anyone who try such!
Do you mean the Adekunle coward that was all barks and no bite? The only general known to men that was demoted during a war? Do you mean the coward that couldn't face his tormenters but rather cowardly took credit of Isama works and going after that civilians rather than the soliders he was supposed to fight. You mean that coward

The point was that he was not listening to me. When he was not listening to me, we were losing men. From Calabar to Port Harcourt, Adekunle was not there. He was in Lagos trying to get supplies so that when we get to Port Harcourt, we regroup, reorganise and move on.

Brigadier General Godwin Alabi Isama

As for the education aspect, you mean the ibo children who are exposed to chukuli at infant age are brilliant? Reminds me of my ibo friend that has 280 in his jamb result while I had 263 in mine but our Uniben P.Ume was a total different! I had 66 in my P.ume while he had 31!
Although he got admitted due to the high score he had in his jamb but he's finding it difficult to cope and is even probating. Whenever our pastor preaches on restitution, he's always nervous and even confided in me that he doesn't know what to do because his jamb and Waec result were fraud! Go to any of these ibo school and see if I lied! My corper friend that is serving in Abia always tell me how the ibo students are unruly and cheats!
Tell me again, why is that Ibo find it difficult to get admitted into any of the top universities which include: Unilag, U.I, O.A.U, Unilorin and Uniben?

Story!!! Judging from your constant uneducated, illiterate, comments for the past few days, I sincerely doubt your Jamb results was even remotely close to that. I can, without a doubt, bet you failed miserably in your exams. You are just your typical uneducated yoruba touts. Low behold, surprise, surprise, you have a "friend" that tells you something. grin grin grin grin grin You are extremely extremely extremely stup1d as f2k. Even your lies are so reused till the point they are easily identifiable and you're are such an illiterate, you don't even realize it. In every conversation from you, you have a "friend" that "tells you" something. When you were arguing about Akapabio and Fashaola, you had an "AK friend" that "told you...". You have an "Ika friend" that "told you...", you have an 'ukwani friend" that "told you...", so forth and so on. All this your "friend" supporting your myopic stupidity. Try again with your lies. You failed miserable at it.
Read and weep from Education down to HDI
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

You ibos are known for chestbeating, bragging but we all know that you people are losers!
You keep shouting biafra when you can't even stay in your erosion-ravaged red soil region for once!
It's no news that the whites find you people in caves, eating human flesh and dancing round a pot of boiling human meat! So, who cares if Osun defender wrote that you people are canibals which you're! Even the whites believed it and made their own version of the story because they know ibo are cannibals and that was how they found you people in caves!

We can't stay cause your people are just bunch of Lazy buf00ns. While compete against eachother, when we can go to your villages and overrun in less time than needed. Even the Northerners are doing much better than you people in your lands. You are just that backwards and una are just a bunch of rags to use to wipe our butts with. You can cry me a river. We are here to continue keeping una in the poverty ridden and welfare lifestyle una are meant to be in. tongue grin

And as for cannibalism.
Inhabitants.?—?The population of Nigeria is estimated at 15,000,000. The Europeans (mostly British) number about a thousand, and are civil servants, soldiers, traders or missionaries. In the delta district and the forest zone the inhabitants are typical negroes. Besides the people of Benin, the coast tribes include the Jekri (Itshekiri), living on the lower part of the Benin river and akin to the Yoruba, the Ijos, living in the delta east of the main mouth of the Niger, and the Ibos, occupying a wide tract of country just above the delta and extending for 100 m. east from the Niger to the Cross river. South of the Ibos live the Aros, a tribe of relatively great intelligence, who dominated many of the surrounding tribes and possessed an oracle or ju-ju of reputed great power. On the middle Cross river live the Akuna-kunas, an agricultural race, and in the Calabar region are the Efiks, Ibibios and Kwas. All these tribes are fetish worshippers, though Christian and Moslem missionaries have made numerous converts. The Efiks, a coast tribe which has come much into contact with white men, have adopted several European customs, and educated Efiks are employed in government service. The great secret society called Egbo (q.v.) is an Efik institution. Each tribe has a different ju-ju, and each speaks a separate language or dialect, the most widely diffused tongues being the Ibo and Efik, which have been reduced to writing. In general little clothing is worn, but none of the tribes go absolutely Unclad. In colour the majority are dark chocolate, others are coal-black (a tint much admired by the natives themselves) or dark yellow-brown. Cannibalism, human sacrifices and other revolting practices common to the tribes, are being gradually stamped out under British control. Trial by ordeal and domestic slavery are still among the recognized institutions.
Flora Shaw
https://www.nairaland.com/1866842/igbos-really-only-historical-cannibals

Yoruba ogboni ritutal
Sanctions tend to vary according to the perceived offenses but details about the sanctions such as the type, the mode and the enforcement are scarce. If blood was spilled in a fight, the fighters would have to pay a fine and provide animals for sacrifice. If a wrongdoer denied a charge against him, he would be compelled to declare "If I am innocent, I will come to no harm. If I did the thing they are inquiring into, may I die in two days" (Ibid., 366). Most Ogboni rituals involved the sacrificing of animals, but according to Morton-Williams, some rituals used to include forced suicide, poisoning, human sacrifice and cannibalism. For example, if an Oba embarked on a course of action of which the Obgoni disapproved, he would have been coerced into committing suicide (Ibid., 367). If someone in the Obgoni cult broke the code of secrecy, "the Ogboni will try to poison him, or to paralyse him by casting a spell on his footprints" (Ibid., 370).
https://www.nairaland.com/1866842/igbos-really-only-historical-cannibals
http://www.ecoi.net/local_link/189348/307388_de.html

https://books.google.com/books?id=n0k4kbraSRQC&pg=PA42&lpg=PA42&dq=yoruba+are+cannibals&source=bl&ots=dj8J5OSQ27&sig=83SV1bto9iKlio3wG9eIX49D8Vc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rn9gVeXiBIS2sAXI1oHgDA&ved=0CDsQ6AEwBjgK#v=onepage&q=yoruba%20are%20cannibals&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=2dILAAAAYAAJ&q=yoruba+are+cannibals&dq=yoruba+are+cannibals&hl=en&sa=X&ei=A4FgVa3nDYbTsAXA-YCIBA&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAzgK

Others have eradicated cannibalism in their lands but una are still the only ones doing it in the 21st century.

Read "We need legislation to eradicate rituals, cannibalism - Erelu Lola Ayonrinde -Raises posers on Oba Funso Adeolu's corpse"
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/38377-hidden-nigerian-culture-exposed-almost-unbelievable.html

"The Millionaire gods Of Lisa" by Reuben Abati where he confessed that Ogun Villagers Robbed And Cannibalized Bellview 2005 Crash Corpses
https://www.nairaland.com/885964/reuben-abati-ogun-villagers-robbed

What were you saying again? I'm having a hard time understanding your stupidity. Care to use your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Remarkable: 2:52pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

... I take it that you have been combing the nook and cranny of the web trying to find something, even a lie that you can post here as an application of this law; ... well, so did I ... and you told a lie, why did you lie? that the land returns to the owner? i.e. the previous seller?

what the law says that, first of all, all land belongs to the govt. ... and each person that owns land, needs a certificate of occupancy.... which expires, and thus can be renewed after 99 years FROM THE GOVT.

The law never said it goes back to YOU as the poor seller of your father's land/property.

I knew there was something fishy with you taking back your land myass.

What lie is next?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by firfinch(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

How old are you

what has age got to do with this? It is not news that oil is from SS but not SE. And who told you SW does not have oil? Have you checked the states that make up NDDC? Somebody said "Hausa and Yoruba should continue fighting" and all you can say is "e no concern SS and SE". If there is no peace in some parts of the country, it will directly or indirectly affect the rest. Mind what you say, and promote peace not violence.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
e no concern SS & SE cool
master and slave relationship, i no fit talk
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 1:33am On May 24, 2015
nonaira:

I said, repeat after me "Oyinbo and FG built lagos" and in your clueless head that means I'm talking about the FG alone. You illiterate. I'm just going to give you space to let what I said merit through your head. It's not rocket science.
And lmfaooo. Many have been to SW and many have posted pictures of it on this page. Even my cousin did his youth services in Ibadan and ironically Ibadan is supposed to be one of your so called developed cities yet everyday that boy called crying to get him out of it. The amount of complains he gave every single day told how undeveloped and backwards una are.
Seriously? So Agbami is supposed to be the oil field in SW? Is that for real? And I was here believing the lie of a story from you lost about SW oil production is more than SE combined. Do you mean the same Agbami that didn't drill not one single barrel of oil last year? Even Asaba produced more oil than that place, mind you the oil in Asaba is very insignificant; noone is even aware of it. I didn't even know we produced oil till now. Who would have thonked it. Thank God for NNPC reports. Talkless of comparing to just one area of oil production in Imo state alone, imo river.
So even that statement of una was a damn lie. I didn't even bring the other oil plots in imo states, talkless of Abia state.
Story!!! I sincerely doubt your Jamb results was even remotely close to that. I can, without a doubt, bet you failed miserably in your exams. You are just your typical uneducated yoruba touts. Low behold, surprise, surprise, you have a "friend" that tells you something. grin grin grin grin grin You are extremely extremely extremely stup1d as f2k. Even your lies are so reused till the point they are easily identifiable and you're are such an illiterate, you don't even realize it. In every conversation from you, you have a "friend" that "tells you" something. When you were arguing about Akapabio and Fashaola, you had an "AK friend" that "told you...". You have an "Ika friend" that "told you...", you have an 'ukwani friend" that "told you...", so forth and so on. All this your "friend" supporting your myopic stupidity.
Read and weep from Education down to HDI
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
You can't even comprehend whatever rubbish you wrote yet you want someone to read through the bullshit you posted!
In the Flora Shaw script you quoted, you highlighted the Yoruba as if she was talking about the yoruba whereas she was saying how the Itshekiri are akin to the yorubas!
Don't you know the word 'akin'? Or are you suffering from a mental case or dyslexia?
Someone that can't even comprehend the statement 'the Itshekiri are akin to the Yorubas', instead thought the author was talking of the yorubas!
However, this same fool want us to believe the ibos are intelligent! Geez!
I remembered I threw a sarcarsm dig at him in one of my post but he couldn't recognize it! What an eediot!
Come to think of it, the 400L linguistics students that were caught with 'chukuli' last semester were ibos! Imagine, ibo students doesn't know what to write in an ibo linguistics exam while their fellow students were faring in general linguistic studies!

You can ask any Uniben linguistics student if I'm lieing and if I did, it will never be well with me!
These ibos thought they were in their aba school but just as the old saying goes 'everyday for the thief, one day for the owner! Do they think we, the other students had two heads?
Bunch of never do well losers!
And you're a dolt!
Imagine, after embarrassing yourselves in the space of 2 secs., you're coming up with the oyinbo built Lagos. Huh, the oyinbo brought money from their country and built Lagos? Is it not the money and resources generated in the SW region that was used to build Lagos? What a goat!
As for Agbami oilfield, I'm on authority to tell you that Agbami gives out scholarship every year.. My brother is on one and every year, he has 200k deposited into his account!
Agbami scholarship is the most popular and lucrative scholarship among the host of companies/industries that render one!
The Agbami even spread this scholarship to other oil producing states' indigenes, to tell you how rich they are and no year passes without them depositing money into the account of students who are on their scholarship! Find something else to chew on, you failed!
It's no news the NNPC audit account has been questioned this year and as a matter of fact, Buhari is to investigate them! So, cut the chase, it's boring already!
As for your cousin that was posted to Ibadan, he probably was unlucky to had been posted to the village part of it but that doesn't negate the fact that Oyo borders cotonou! Its a fact that can be seen on the map except you're suffering from river blindness!
Gosh! What a little boy!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 1:55am On May 24, 2015
@nonaira, enjoy this!
The black scorpion interview with german reporter, radolph Bauman of Stern magazine in august 18, 1968!
http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/adekunle_interview.htm.
A tribute to the great warrior:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/15960-black-scorpion-benjamin-adekunle-dies-at-78-jonathan-obj-others-mourn/15960-black-scorpion-benjamin-adekunle-dies-at-78-jonathan-obj-others-mourn.
The fact that your worthless self didn't know about him doesn't negate the fact that he was a gallant warrior who defeated Biafra and was Ojukwu menace!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 2:13am On May 24, 2015
Remarkable:

... I take it that you have been combing the nook and cranny of the web trying to find something, even a lie that you can post here as an application of this law; ... well, so did I ... and you told a lie, why did you lie? that the land returns to the owner? i.e. the previous seller?

what the law says that, first of all, all land belongs to the govt. ... and each person that owns land, needs a certificate of occupancy.... which expires, and thus can be renewed after 99 years FROM THE GOVT.

The law never said it goes back to YOU as the poor seller of your father's land/property.

I knew there was something fishy with you taking back your land myass.

What lie is next?
That wasn't a lie!
The Certificate of Occupancy is 99 yrs which is for every immigrant that buys land in lagos, either from the govt or land owner!
You can read it here: http://www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/certificate-of-occupancy.html.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 4:32am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

You can't even comprehend whatever rubbish you wrote yet you want someone to read through the bullshit you posted!
In the Flora Shaw script you quoted, you highlighted the Yoruba as if she was talking about the yoruba whereas she was saying how the Itshekiri are akin to the yorubas! Don't you know the word 'akin'? Or are you suffering from a mental case or dyslexia?
Someone that can't even comprehend the statement 'the Itshekiri are akin to the Yorubas', instead thought the author was talking of the yorubas!

yo are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY X10 STUP1D. You are literally the dumbest, DUMBEST man I've ever met in my natural born life. I swear even Rocks are smarter than you. You illiterate, her post addressing cannibalism was talking about majority of the Nigerian southern tribes.

In colour the majority are dark chocolate, others are coal-black (a tint much admired by the natives themselves) or dark yellow-brown. Cannibalism, human sacrifices and other revolting practices common to the tribes, are being gradually stamped out under British control.

ARE YOU REALLY REALLY damn Stup1d? Dude do the ENTIRE world a favor and kill yourself cause literally You're a disease walking, waiting to infect the entire world with your stupid1ty. Do the entire planet a f2king and shoot yourself upside your illiterate head before you become an epidemic like Ebola. Dumb@ss. It's not even just Flora shaw that spoke of una cannibalism, I posted several articles and books from both oyinbo and your own people confessing to una 21 cnetury cannibalism masked off as "culture".

However, this same fool want us to believe the ibos are intelligent! Geez!
Compared to you, even an infant Igbo, sh1t even an Igbo sperm is smarter than you. you a complete dumb@ss and you keep validating it with each post. Kudos to you. At least mental retards with the lowest IQs can smile they have someone they smarter than in this world.

I remembered I threw a sarcarsm dig at him in one of my post and he couldn't recognize it! What an eediot!
Come to think of it, the 400L linguistics students that were caught with 'chukuli' last semester were ibos! Imagine, ibo students doesn't know what to write in an ibo linguistics exam while their fellow students were faring in general linguistic studies!

You can ask any Uniben linguistics student if I lied and if I did, it will never be well with me!
These ibos thought they were in their aba school but just as the old saying goes 'everyday for the thief, one day for the owner! Do they think we, the other students had two heads?
Bunch of never do well losers!

More stories from the uneducated illiterate. Back your statements with facts, not your illogical, illiterate rants with nothing tangible to hold him on to it. Nowonder you constantly getting demolished on this forum by everyone you speak to. You are a complete complete ediot. The worst kind. Honestly I pity your parents, you are just an embarrassment; not just to them but to the entire black race as well. Even a freaking retard is smarter than you and know how to debate better than you. Like I said and I'll say again, do the entire world a favor and slit your throat; you are literally an epidemic disease walking. There's most definitely something living in your brain and eating it away. Kill it before it infest the rest of us.
Read it and weep. Straight from the Nigerian government
You have and will always be backwards. Despite not experiencing any form of drawbacks, everybody is slowly overtaking una. Before we know it even the north will better than you people. It took SE less than 40 years to knock una out. The SS is slowly pushing una out in less than 7 years since the militants wahala and una without any obstacles are constantly going backwards. Like I said earlier, even God does not like una.

And you're a dolt!
Imagine, after embarrassing yourselves in the space of 2 secs., you're coming up with the oyinbo built Lagos. Huh, the oyinbo brought money from their country and built Lagos? Is it not the money and resources generated in the SW region that was used to build Lagos? What a goat!
See more examples of this guys straight stupid1ty. Reread my earlier post and tell me did I not mention Oyinbo and FG while your loser worthless @ss thought I spoke of the FG alone yes or no?

"The money and resources generated in the SW region built Lagos?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which f2king resources? Which f2king money do you people have?
Even now, We are currently witnessing your lagos borrowing loans upon loans to retain itself. It even owes Anambra state, a state smaller than it and generate less than it tons of money. The only thing used to build Lagos was the british income and the wealth the FG dashed on it and that is a fact. The only thing you are using to maintain that city is the thievery of your people of transferring the oil companies HQ from SS to Lagos and milking away all the taxes meant for SS, oil allocation and taxes from the non-indigenous traders. Even when one oil company, NLNG, tried to move it's headquarters from Lagos to PH your worthless OBJ fought all his might to make sure that does not happen; it didn't become a reality until GEJ took over. Thank God for GEJ. Even now we witnessed how your people are trying to build an oil company in Lagos while using the oil in SS to maintain the company and when IYC kicked against it, you people are whining and shouting. You are nothing but a leech and always will be. Hence even removal of subsidy, una cried the most about it. The reduction of oil allocation and your governor are crying the loudest about it. You people are just parasites.

As for Agbami oilfield, I'm on authority to tell you that Agbami gives out scholarship every year.. My brother is on one and every year, he has 200k deposited into his account!
Agbami scholarship is the most popular and lucrative scholarship among the host of companies/industries that rendered one!
The Agbami even Spread this scholarship to other oil producing states' indigenes, to tell you how rich they are and no year passes without them depositing money into the account of students who are on their scholarship! Find something else to chew on, you failed!
Let me make it known to you that it's no news the NNPC audit account has been questioned this year and as a matter of fact, Buhari is to investigate them!

LMFAOOOOOO STORY!!!! More stories with nothing tangible to back it up. If I want listen to stories then I'll go to the library and pick up a story book. Oh the NNPC is against Agbami oil field right? That's what you trying to defend the lack of oil production from the socalled "Agbami that produces more oil tan SE combined" illiterate. Ndoooo ooo. I know it must hurt considering how una constant propaganda is getting knocked out on daily basis by real fact. Thank God for statistics and not yoruba "self-importance" with nothing tangible to back it up.

As for your cousin that was posted to Ibadan, he probably was unlucky to had been posted to the villages part of it but that doesn't negate the fact that Oyo borders cotonou! Its a fact that can be seen on the map!
Gosh! What a little boy!

Considering the fact he called and cried every day and every single week; begging my father to get him the f2k out of there and bribe whoever he can to transfer to any other state; it says quite alot about una lands and the kind of poverty hellhole he witnessed and dealt with. Like I said You people are backwards lots. Even God don't like una. Deal with it grin tongue
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 4:43am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:
@nonaira, enjoy this!
The black scorpion interview with german reporter, radolph Bauman of Stern magazine in august 18, 1968!

A tribute to the great warrior:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/15960-black-scorpion-benjamin-adekunle-dies-at-78-jonathan-obj-others-mourn/15960-black-scorpion-benjamin-adekunle-dies-at-78-jonathan-obj-others-mourn.
The fact that your worthless self didn't know about him doesn't negate the fact that he was a gallant warrior who defeated Biafra and was Ojukwu menace!

This ediot went and gave me two URLs that does not even work and while I'm at it, what are the two URLs supposed to prove again? It pretty much validated my statement. You truly an illiterate you just validated my statement dumb@ss. He was all talk but couldn't back none of what he said up. I gave you a quote straight from his 2nd right man and this illiterate is giving me an interview they've circulated around so many times it's become stale. Even within that interview, it equally showed how much of a coward adekunle is cause even the interviewer asked him about majority of his prisoners are non-Igbo civilians and the buf00n mentioned he captured them incase their are Igbos among them. Why didn't he go and capture REAL Igbos rather than capturing Non-Igbos that he claimed he was defending.. Even his burial proved how much he other Nigerian truly valued him. Excluding Yoruba, rarely others visited his burial. While Ojukwu burial had both North, SS, SE and Foreign politicians coming to bide their farewell. Your Adekunle was demoted during the war FACT and he was left to live his life in pauper FACT, his son even came out to beg the FG for money few years ago FACT and he died a pauper FACT. Even the burial thrown for him by the Nigerian government was one of the poorest out of all Nigerian leaders that fought the war, even Ojukwu had a better burial from the FG government.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Remarkable: 6:12am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

That wasn't a lie!
The Certificate of Occupancy is 99 yrs which is for every immigrant that buys land in lagos, either from the govt or land owner!
You can read it here: http://www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/certificate-of-occupancy.html.

I got an error message.

Paste the text here that says the land will return to the seller.

Note the contention is land returning to the owner.

I maintain that the land does NOT return to the owner, and you said that it does. Do not now try to slip into the C/O that is renewable after 99 years going back to the owner.

NO WHERE did it say the C/O goes back to the owner, and makes the original the owner again of the land. Unless I missed it.

I searched the site myself and found the following; please paste your own findings.

"Certificate of occupancy issued by the Lagos state government officially leases Lagos land to you, the applicant, for 99 yrs."

"Well, the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria confers the ownership of ALL lands in the country on the government. Simply put . . . all lands in the country belongs to the respective state government.

Consequently, to own a piece of land, you have to buy it from the government as it were. When you do, the government issues you a C of O which transfers ownership to you the buyer for 99yrs.

Why 99yrs?

That is the duration specified by the land use Act. In simple words, each C of O issued in Nigeria has a life-span of 99yrs.

What happens after 99yrs?"

That question is still subject of heated debate among experts. Some have adopted a wait-and-see attitude. Others postulate that the new owners of the land, you the buyer, can renew the certificate of occupancy when it expires. That makes sense, of course."

http://www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/certificate-of-occupancy.html

Again no where does it say the land goes back to the person you bought it from, unless there is somewhere else on this website you saw it?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 9:18am On May 24, 2015
nonaira:

It's not even just Flora shaw that spoke of una cannibalism, I posted several articles and books from both oyinbo and your own people confessing to una 21 cnetury cannibalism masked off as "culture".

More stories from the uneducated illiterate. Back your statements with facts, not your illogical, illiterate rants with nothing tangible to hold him on to it. Like I said and I'll say again, do the entire world a favor and slit your throat; you are literally an epidemic disease walking. Straight from the Nigerian government
It took SE less than 40 years to knock una out. The SS is slowly pushing una out in less than 7 years since the militants wahala and una without any obstacles are constantly going backwards. See more examples of this guys straight stupid1ty. Reread my earlier post and tell me did I not mention Oyinbo and FG while your loser worthless @ss thought I spoke of the FG alone yes or no?

"The money and resources generated in the SW region built Lagos?"
Which f2king resources? Which f2king money do you people have?
Even now, We are currently witnessing your lagos borrowing loans upon loans to retain itself. It even owes Anambra state, a state smaller than it and generate less than it tons of money. The only thing used to build Lagos was the british income and the wealth the FG dashed on it and that is a fact. The only thing you are using to maintain that city is the thievery of your people of transferring the oil companies HQ from SS to Lagos and milking away all the taxes meant for SS, oil allocation and taxes from the non-indigenous traders. Even when one oil company, NLNG, tried to move it's headquarters from Lagos to PH your worthless OBJ fought all his might to make sure that does not happen; it didn't become a reality until GEJ took over. Thank God for GEJ. Even now we witnessed how your people are trying to build an oil company in Lagos while using the oil in SS to maintain the company and when IYC kicked against it, you people are whining and shouting. You are nothing but a leech and always will be. Hence even removal of subsidy, una cried the most about it. The reduction of oil allocation and your governor are crying the loudest about it. You people are just parasites.

LMFAOOOOOO STORY!!!! More stories with nothing tangible to back it up. If I want listen to stories then I'll go to the library and pick up a story book. Oh the NNPC is against Agbami oil field right? That's what you trying to defend the lack of oil production from the socalled "Agbami that produces more oil tan SE combined" illiterate. Ndoooo ooo. I know it must hurt considering how una constant propaganda is getting knocked out on daily basis by real fact. Thank God for statistics and not yoruba "self-importance" with nothing tangible to back it up.

Considering the fact he called and cried every day and every single week; begging my father to get him the f2k out of there and bribe whoever he can to transfer to any other state

See the ranting of a fustrated deranged eediot!
Someone that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'akin'!
And he embarrased himself further quoting a part of the script which talked on the skin colour of the cannibals! Dumbo, show me where the article made mention of the Yorubas but all you did was to scream like a deranged goat!
Are you really asking me to prove that the ibos are dumb when you're already a case study!
Someone who couldn't comprehend the word 'akin' nor knows that Oyo borders Cotonou!
I aint suprised no ibos got Agbami scholarship which certified that they are really dumb because Agbami only offers scholarships to brilliant students!
Who doesn't know about Agbami if not the ibos? You mean this here is a fraud: http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami, http://www.scholarshipsms.com/2015/03/latest-agbami-scholarship-2015.html?m=1 and https://www.nairaland.com/2188312/latest-update-agbami-scholarship-2015.
Imagine, I said the NNPC audit account was acknowledged to be fraud by the 'new to be' govt. but the fool translated to be 'NNPC are against Agbami'! Christ! Never have I seen such a dumbhead!
This same fool is questioning the resources used in developing Lagos when Lagos wasn't only found to be metropolis city by the whites but also, developed under regional federalism! I asked again, the oyinbo brought money from their enclaves, huh, dumbo?
And again, he pasted statistics which was got by asking questions from people, to which I can swear on my life any ibo answers to the questions were lies!
Ibos that keep running from their erosion ravaged mudddy SE have it all good? These eediots keeps populating Lagos and making it a sore sight to behold! Alaba market is a case study!
Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 9:29am On May 24, 2015
nonaira:

This ediot went and gave me two URLs that does not even work and while I'm at it, what are the two URLs supposed to prove again? It pretty much validated my statement. You truly an illiterate you just validated my statement dumb@ss. He was all talk but couldn't back none of what he said up. I gave you a quote straight from his 2nd right man and this illiterate is giving me an interview they've circulated around so many times it's become stale. Even within that interview, it equally showed how much of a coward adekunle is cause even the interviewer asked him about majority of his prisoners are non-Igbo civilians and the buf00n mentioned he captured them incase their are Igbos among them. Why didn't he go and capture REAL Igbos rather than capturing Non-Igbos that he claimed he was defending.. Even his burial proved how much he other Nigerian truly valued him. Excluding Yoruba, rarely others visited his burial. While Ojukwu burial had both North, SS, SE and Foreign politicians coming to bide their farewell. Your Adekunle was demoted during the war FACT and he was left to live his life in pauper FACT, his son even came out to beg the FG for money few years ago FACT and he died a pauper FACT. Even the burial thrown for him by the Nigerian government was one of the poorest out of all Nigerian leaders that fought the war, even Ojukwu had a better burial from the FG government.
See lies at its peak!
Case closed!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 9:46am On May 24, 2015
Remarkable:

I got an error message.

Paste the text here that says the land will return to the seller.

Note the contention is land returning to the owner.

I maintain that the land does NOT return to the owner, and you said that it does. Do not now try to slip into the C/O that is renewable after 99 years going back to the owner.

NO WHERE did it say the C/O goes back to the owner, and makes the original the owner again of the land. Unless I missed it.

I searched the site myself and found the following; please paste your own findings.

"Certificate of occupancy issued by the Lagos state government officially leases Lagos land to you, the applicant, for 99 yrs."

"Well, the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria confers the ownership of ALL lands in the country on the government. Simply put . . . all lands in the country belongs to the respective state government.

Consequently, to own a piece of land, you have to buy it from the government as it were. When you do, the government issues you a C of O which transfers ownership to you the buyer for 99yrs.

Why 99yrs?

That is the duration specified by the land use Act. In simple words, each C of O issued in Nigeria has a life-span of 99yrs.

What happens after 99yrs?"

That question is still subject of heated debate among experts. Some have adopted a wait-and-see attitude. Others postulate that the new owners of the land, you the buyer, can renew the certificate of occupancy when it expires. That makes sense, of course."

http://www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/certificate-of-occupancy.html

Again no where does it say the land goes back to the person you bought it from, unless there is somewhere else on this website you saw it?
Nope! It simply state that indigenes of Lagos have constitutional rights to the land while immigrants has C of 0 which expires after 99yrs!
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 10:00am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

See the ranting of a fustrated deranged eediot!
Someone that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'akin'!
And he embarrased himself further quoting a part of the script which talked on the skin colour of the cannibals! Dumbo, show me where the article made mention of the Yorubas but all you did was to scream like a deranged goat!
OMG!! OMFG!! Even after highlighting out, separating it and shorting it down for this ediot, it still flew past his limited brain cells. shocked shocked shocked Yo this is impossible. There should not be a human being this dumb in life. Really there really should not be a human being this dumb. Dude, even after BREAKING IT DOWN and you still unable to understand WTF you read then yo, You are hopeless. Once again, you continue validating my stanch that you are the dumbest human being on this planet. You are a huge huge huge illiterate. I really don't know any other way to simplify that statement more before your limited mind understand it. Do you need it drawn in a picture? Or do you need it written in Yoruba or Pidgin before you understand it cause obviously English is not your forte.

Are you really asking me to prove that the ibos are dumb when you're already a case study!
Someone who couldn't comprehend the word 'akin' nor knows that Oyo borders Cotonou!
More reason this guy is a buf00n. Seriously how dumb are you? Did I address your illterate rant on Oyo bordering Cotonou? That wasn't even in the conversation and you decided to talk about and yet again, it is you that can't even grasp when that is ignored. shocked shocked shocked My God. I am in such an amusement. You are the biggest, biggest ediot I've ever met in my life and this is not me insulting, this is me being real. I'm in shock right now cause I worked with children with mental problems in the past I've worked with children with autism and I can say without a doubt, none of them are in your level. There braincells is way above your level. Trust me nigg@, go to a psychologist cause I can tell you definitely retarded..this is biological accurate for you and I'm serious as a heart attack. Go get checked out.

I aint suprised no ibos got Agbami scholarship which certified that they are really dumb because Agbami only offers scholarships to brilliant students!
Who doesn't know about Agbami if not the ibos? You mean this here is a fraud: http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami, http://www.scholarshipsms.com/2015/03/latest-agbami-scholarship-2015.html?m=1 and https://www.nairaland.com/2188312/latest-update-agbami-scholarship-2015.
Imagine, I said the NNPC audit account was acknowledged to be fraud by the 'new to be' govt. but the fool translated to be 'NNPC are against Agbami'! Christ! Never have I seen such a dumbhead!
This same fool is questioning the resources used in developing Lagos when Lagos wasn't only found to be metropolis city by the whites but also, developed under regional federalism! I asked again, the oyinbo brought money from their enclaves, huh, dumbo?
And again, he pasted statistics which was got by asking questions from people, to which I can swear on my life any ibo answers to the questions were lies!
Ibos that keep running from their erosion ravaged mudddy SE have it all good? These eediots keeps populating Lagos and making it a sore sight to behold! Alaba market is a case study!
Bunch of losers!

The more you write, the more ediotic you sound and funny enough, your so stup1d you don't even realize it.

Care to point out where I denied the scholarship.

It looks like you have to be spoken to like a 3 years old cause obviously, simple English is a very difficult task for you to grasp.

Let me simplify my words for your illiterate sef.

Your orginal statement stated that Agbami had more oil production than the entire SE combined. I replied by posting data straight from NNPC and laughed at your lies. You replied by talking about Agbami scholarship and so called NNPC conspiracy of corruption even though that data was collected straight from the oil company but will let that ediocracy understanding of yours go right now. If simple English is hard for you to grasp and had to broken down microscopically for you then I know graphs is equally a difficult task for you and I'm not a teacher, especially a special-ed teacher so will ignore your inability to read graphs. Anyway, I replied

So let's dissect that why don't we. The graphs disproved your comment about Agbami producing than SE combined. Hell it rarely producing than just one area from SE aka Imo river and even Asaba produced more than it and our oil isn't even all that To combat that graph, you start telling stories about scholarship and your exact words were and I write "As for Agbami oilfield, I'm on authority to tell you that Agbami gives out scholarship every year.. My brother is on one and every year, he has 200k deposited into his account!
Agbami scholarship is the most popular and lucrative scholarship among the host of companies/industries that rendered one!
The Agbami even Spread this scholarship to other oil producing states' indigenes, to tell you how rich they are and no year passes without them depositing money into the account of students who are on their scholarship! Find something else to chew on, you failed!"

As if that statement combats the graph and agrees with your statement and to top it all off, you equally added "Let me make it known to you that it's no news the NNPC audit account has been questioned this year and as a matter of fact, Buhari is to investigate them!" As if once again, that yet disproves the article

And my reply to that is laughing and say STORIES. Do you understand what Stories is when it comes to debate. Was the original argument regarding Agbami scholarship? Does the "Agbami scholarship" automatically makes it true of your statement? Or are you so f2king stupid, you can't realize what you are talking about or arguing about. Once again, read NNPC monthly results and if you like, I can equally post the quarterly report and even in those Quarterly report the imo river and Asaba produced more oil than Agbami

Do you now understand simple English or do I need to also draw pictures before you get? seriously, what level of education did you stop at so I really know how to start addressing you. I seriously doubt you left elementary school so what level did you stop in elementary school?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 10:08am On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

See lies at its peak!
Case closed!
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It still flew past his head. Dude Do you even understand English?

ReRead WTF you read and tell me once again, what in there points out that I already known the content of the article you tried to post thus can accurately mention what's in it without actually viewing it again? Actually never mind, I'll highlighting for you cause I know with your limited braincells, you won't get it.

You gave out the article you trying to post you illiterate. weren't you the person that wrote "The black scorpion interview with german reporter, radolph Bauman of Stern magazine in august 18, 1968!"

Obviously considering your people have circulated it so many times that it is now stale like I said, I'll remember the content of the article despite not able to view it from the link you posted. Like how hard is it to use your own sense to know that especially considering the key words were written up there for you?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are a BONA-FIDE ILLITERATE. I've never met a human being as Dumb as you and I can tell I'm loosing braincells talking to you. Your IQ is so low, there's really NOTHING that can help you. I'm done talking to you cause I sure as hell don't want to limit my brain cells. You are just a very stup1d man...I'm not even trying to insult, I'm 100% real right now. You are very stup1d and one thing about me is there are level of stupidity I can deal with when i'm debating someone and yours is just out of this world.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 10:37am On May 24, 2015
nonaira:

OMG!! OMFG!! Even after highlighting out, separating it and shorting it down for this ediot, it still flew past his limited brain cells. Dude, even after BREAKING IT DOWN and you still unable to understand WTF you read then yo, You are hopeless. I really don't know any other way to simplify that statement more before your limited mind understand it. Do you need it drawn in a picture? Or do you need it written in Yoruba or Pidgin before you understand it cause obviously English is not your forte.

More reason this guy is a buf00n. Seriously how dumb are you? Did I address your illterate rant on Oyo bordering Cotonou? That wasn't even in the conversation and you decided to talk about and yet again, it is you that can't even grasp when that is ignored. Trust me nigg@, go to a psychologist cause I can tell you definitely retarded..this is biological accurate for you and I'm serious as a heart attack. Go get checked out.

The more you write, the more ediotic you sound and funny enough, your so stup1d you don't even realize it.

Care to point out where I denied the scholarship.

Let me simplify my words for your illiterate sef.

Your orginal statement stated that Agbami had more oil production than the entire SE combined. I replied by posting data straight from NNPC and laughed at your lies. You replied by talking about Agbami scholarship and so called NNPC conspiracy of corruption even though that data was collected straight from the oil company but will let that ediocracy understanding of yours go right now. If simple English is hard for you to grasp and had to broken down microscopically for you then I know graphs is equally a difficult task for you and I'm not a teacher, especially a special-ed teacher so will ignore your inability to read graphs. Anyway, I replied

So let's dissect that why don't we. The graphs disproved your comment about Agbami producing than SE combined. Hell it rarely producing than just one area from SE aka Imo river and even Asaba produced more than it and our oil isn't even all that To combat that graph, you start telling stories about scholarship and your exact words were and I write "As for Agbami oilfield, I'm on authority to tell you that Agbami gives out scholarship every year.. My brother is on one and every year, he has 200k deposited into his account!
The Agbami even Spread this scholarship to other oil producing states' indigenes, to tell you how rich they are and no year passes without them depositing money into the account of students who are on their scholarship! Find something else to chew on, you failed!"

As if that statement combats the graph and agrees with your statement and to top it all off, you equally added "Let me make it known to you that it's no news the NNPC audit account has been questioned this year and as a matter of fact, Buhari is to investigate them!" As if once again, that yet disproves the article

And my reply to that is laughing and say STORIES. Do you understand what Stories is when it comes to debate. Was the original argument regarding Agbami scholarship? Does the "Agbami scholarship" automatically makes it true of your statement? Or are you so f2king stupid, you can't realize what you are talking about or arguing about. Once again, read NNPC monthly results and if you like, I can equally post the quarterly report and even in those Quarterly report the imo river and Asaba produced more oil than Agbami

I seriously doubt you left elementary school so what level did you stop in elementary school?
See another epistle from a deranged animal!
Can you deny the fact that you coudn't depict the meaning of 'akin'?
I mentioned the resources and opportunities in Oyo state and all you did was to talk of a stupid cousin that lived there. It's either you couldn't comprehend what I wrote or you're a known loser!
And I asked again, show me where Flora Shaw mentioned that Yorubas were cannibals? But all you did is rant like a goat!
You called Agbami scholarships a story but right now, you're changing tune! Lie is really an ibo symbol!
Agbami scholarship is to tell you how an oilfield that's doesn't produce oil keeps giving out scholarship every damn year. Does that make sense to you at all? Isn't that ridiculous!
I never made mention of any NNPC conspiracy, dummy!
I said the NNPC haven't been providing a transparent account for people to see due to the amount they and the govt. embezzle every year, for which Buhari will probe! It's no news that Madueke has been running after Buhari like a mad goat to cover her ass!
Ibo and comprehension problem! And you're telling me to back that up when you're a case study!
Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 10:49am On May 24, 2015
nonaira:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It still flew past his head. Dude Do you even understand English?

ReRead WTF you read and tell me once again, what in there points out that I already known the content of the article you tried to post thus can accurately mention what's in it without actually viewing it again? Actually never mind, I'll highlighting for you cause I know with your limited braincells, you won't get it.

You gave out the article you trying to post you illiterate. weren't you the person that wrote "The black scorpion interview with german reporter, radolph Bauman of Stern magazine in august 18, 1968!"

Obviously considering your people have circulated it so many times that it is now stale like I said, I'll remember the content of the article despite not able to view it from the link you posted. Like how hard is it to use your own sense to know that especially considering the key words were written up there for you?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are a BONA-FIDE ILLITERATE. I've never met a human being as Dumb as you and I can tell I'm loosing braincells talking to you. Your IQ is so low, there's really NOTHING that can help you. I'm done talking to you cause I sure as hell don't want to limit my brain cells. You are just a very stup1d man...I'm not even trying to insult, I'm 100% real right now. You are very stup1d and one thing about me is there are level of stupidity I can deal with when i'm debating someone and yours is just out of this world.
How does it not work when I clicked on it once again?
How does it not work when you wrote out the content in there?
Buhahaha!
Bunch of losers!
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Remarkable: 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Nope! It simply state that indigenes of Lagos have constitutional rights to the land while immigrants has C of 0 which expires after 99yrs!

Where does it say the land reverts (goes back) to the owner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.