Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (30560 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by geekybabe(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
luvmijeje:

What kind of foolish leadership? If you're unfortunate never to have seen or feel the impact of good leadership it's not my fault.

Sighs. this is one dialogue that is dead b4 even starting. I only engage In conversations with really smart and intelligent pple.

Stop hating. stop condemning. that's d whole point of replying your comment.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by shammah1(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
Temitemi1 must hear this grin
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by HiGod: 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Ha ha ha the article referred to the Hausas as traders and the Yorubas as hoodlums in Yoruba land o. Meanwhile na Hausas burn yoruba market o. See vip relocation all not to incur the wrath of their Hausa masters. Yoruba don suffer!
grin grin grin grin

I have to told your fellow ugly Igbos here that your desperation to catch up with Yorubas in every standard of life has finally caught up with you guys. Education has finally become a joke in your God forsaken region.

Read what you wrote up there and tell me if it has anything to do with the original article. The same people killed you on your own land throughout last year under the pretence of being attacked by your people.

Do you expect educated ones among Yorubas to come out and fight these traders DIMWIT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram

and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!

Are you jobless? If yes, my uncle has a bakery, I will direct you to him for immediate employment.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Layolaw(f): 10:04pm On May 22, 2015
bamidele029:

It was the hoodlums that attacked the Hausas first, the hoodlums were fighting and destroyed the properties of the Hausas who then fought them back. The hoodlums then went to burn Hausa markets the next day wearing masks and that lead to the Hausas retaliating. Stop trying to make everything about tribe and embellishing stories to suit your evil self.

Hoodlums are hoodlums regardless of were they are from and since they went around destroying people's properties unproved, yes they are hoodlums
ode, who told you they are hoodlums? Did they just attack the hausa market for no reasons?.... For those of you who don't stay in Ekiti, there has been various cases of snaching of bags and money frm girls/women by some pple believe to be hausas they even rape their victims sometimes at the sabo market around 7:30pm; so on monday evening a woman belived to be wife of leader of drivers union fall into their hands which made the drivers union association to attackd their market, so don't say what you dont know

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by farellstone: 10:06pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Ha ha ha the article referred to the Hausas as traders and the Yorubas as hoodlums in Yoruba land o. Meanwhile na Hausas burn yoruba market o. See vip relocation all not to incur the wrath of their Hausa masters. Yoruba don suffer!
grin grin grin grin
do you knw how the place he relocated them to looks like?,if u were an hausa man in ado and you were one of the hausas relocated,u would have begged not to be relocated to shasa cuz its a dry place and economically at disadvantange to the hausa's.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by gunnersjohn(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2015
Dahnify70:
Chai. This is what you get when you betray your brother. You form alliance with the north and you think you are smart. This is the beginning.

Yorubas now hoodlums in their own land and covering their faces to attack the hausas.

Does that mean that they are cowards or what. Wonders shall not end. Una Neva see any thing

Mind you, that Ekiti you are mocking happens to be the only state that delivered all her local government for GEJ and PDP in southwest. People like you that tarred everyone one with same brush without check records can be so annoyingly stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Rexnegro(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
grin grin grin grin
Let me just jega u cos ur follow come orubebe madness is abt to start.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Rexnegro(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2015
HiGod:

I have to told your fellow ugly Igbos here that your desperation to catch up with Yorubas in every standard of life has finally caught up with you guys. Education has finally become a joke in your God forsaken region.

Read what you wrote up there and tell me if it has anything to do with the original article. The same people killed you on your own land throughout last year under the pretence of being attacked by your people.

Do you expect educated ones among Yorubas to come out and fight these traders DIMWIT?
U dey mind that wasted sperm ? Bro u get time o . u for jus jega the endowed mumu
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 12:17am On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin

Another day, another Hausa kicking Yoruba right in their face in Yorubaland. What's new? Well at least ekiti governor was smart enough to nip it on the bud before the hausa truly show Yoruba pepper like always while the Yoruba deny it ever happened

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 12:25am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:
grin grin grin

Another day, another Hausa kicking Yoruba right in their face in Yorubaland. What's new? Well at least ekiti governor was smart enough to nip it on the bud before the hausa truly show Yoruba pepper like always while the Yoruba deny it ever happened
How did the hausa kicked the Yorubas?
Did you read the story at all?
Ibos and comprehension problem! Hian!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 12:33am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

How did the hausa kicked the Yorubas?
Did you read the story at all?
Ibos and comprehension problem! Hian!

See it. It's already beginning. The denial

Yes I read the story, the fought Una and won. One of your own confessed on this thread that you even went to their market cowardly burning it while they were not around with mask to cover your identity. And Hausa, retaliated in Broad daylight without anything on their faces in order to let you know they did and daring UNA to try something else so they can f2k you people up. Better go and thank the ekiti governor. He saved Una lives

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 12:38am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

See it. It's already beginning. The denial

Yes I read the story, the fought Una and won. One of your own confessed on this thread that you even went to their market cowardly burning it while they were not around with mask to cover your identity. And Hausa, retaliated in Broad daylight without anything on their faces in order to let you know they did and daring UNA to try something else so they can f2k you people up. Better go and thank the ekiti governor. He saved Una lives
Yet the people that died were two hausa and one ibo!
Keep going, you'll know why the Yorubas are known as slow poison!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 12:49am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Yet the people that died were two hausa and one ibo!
Keep going, you'll know why the Yorubas are known as slow poison!

There is NO where in that article that it said 2 hausa and Igbo died. grin grin your own type of denial is hilarious. You Dion incorporate fabrications into it. grin grin grin grin

Yoruba, Yoruba Una and lies and fabrications na bestfriends

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 1:03am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

There is NO where in that article that it said 2 hausa and Igbo died. grin grin your own type of denial is hilarious. You Dion incorporate fabrications into it. grin grin grin grin

Yoruba, Yoruba Una and lies and fabrications na bestfriends
Go to Ekiti and find out if it's a lie.
You should have known by now, the Yoruba aint ibo that distort facts!
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 1:06am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Go to Ekiti and find out if it's a lie.
You should have known by now, the Yoruba aint ibo that distort facts!

grin grin grin

As I said before Yoruba and denial.

You don't distort facts? In what country? Wetin you don smoke. You are well known, out if all tribes in Nigeria, you are well known for fabrication and propaganda. grin grin
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by DiademSh07: 1:14am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

grin grin grin

As I said before Yoruba and denial.

You don't distort facts? In what country? Wetin you don smoke. You are well known, out if all tribes in Nigeria, you are well known for fabrication and propaganda. grin grin
We weren't the one that said Ojukwu released Awolowo when Gowon did!
We definitely not the senile Achebe who turned the whole history of Nigeria upside down!
We all know the history distorters and the cry babies among us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2015
remember007:
hausas turns against yorubas... season1.. episode 1

You can't even speak good English
Are you contributing from Alaba Int'l Market?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by sweetgala(m): 3:29am On May 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the no nonsense governor with the intrest of his people at heart carry on.

Waiting for the fool that will drag igbos into this

They dragged into it without any ones help
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by sweetgala(m): 3:31am On May 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram

and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!

Would be a shame when your children call you stupid
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by dealslip(f): 3:34am On May 23, 2015
All of you should go back to Bosun Emmanuel's revelation. Most of these demonic plans come disguised as tribal fights. The people who thought up the plans are wiser than you all and have achieved their plans by distracting you youths fuelled by the pre exists tribal sentiments. It is not a coincidence that suddenly there are pockets of violence everywhere from Taraba to Jos to Benue to Enugu to Ekiti to Lagos till the whole country is engulfed in crisis. You don't need a serious reason to start problem among this people. Things as immaterial as a missing cow or the poster of an infidel is enough to bring out all the demons from hell. Their real aim is the foisting of their own brand of Islam on other tribes on. Southwest Muslims have a great role to play in this, they are the ones to determine the kind of Islam to be practised, whether it is the violent one or the peaceful one. Out of the 6 states mentioned above five of them are heavily populated by Christian. These people cannot wait till swearing in of Buhari. I can assure you that Hausa/Fulani "hoodlums"will be left to perpetuate mayhem without any serious caution. Dialogue and amnesty will be what the APC led government will be suggesting. If not some Northern elders will not be asking for Amnesty for BH. It is a sacrilege, despite the evil and the destruction of the whole Northeast. Buhari will pretend that he doesn't want to be seen as a dictator but as a Democrat. It seem democracy has made us forget how they have typically operated. He who has an ear let him hear, expect more of this allover Nigeria. Watch out particularly for Kano and Kaduna. You can call me anything you like, I have spoken my mind.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by lagcity(m): 6:01am On May 23, 2015
Damn, Fayose no dey waste time ooo.

You see, this is what violence causes - displaced lives and painful setbacks. The evacuated now have to start all over again. Why can't we just live in peace and make dough together?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nonaira: 7:02am On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

We weren't the one that said Ojukwu released Awolowo when Gowon did!
We definitely not the senile Achebe who turned the whole history of Nigeria upside down!
We all know the history distorters and the cry babies among us!

Lmfao. Last I checked, you are the ones claiming to have fight and won Biafra war when every one, north inclufed , knows you are EXTREMELY insignificant in that war.
You are the ones that claimed adekunle chased ojukwu to Ivory coast when it is well recorded the adekunle coward was demoted prior to ojukwu leaving the war
You are the ones that claim you built Lagos when it's well known the FG and oyinbo built that city. If not, your other cities would have looked like it but alas they are not
You are the one that claim you're the most developed region in Nigeria yet ironically, excluding Lagos, the rest of your lands are still stuck in year 1505.
You're the ones that claim you're the most educated yet ironically, according to every stats brought our regarding Nigeria education, you people are literally neck in neck with north
You are the ones that call yourselves "sophisticated" yet ironically jungle justice is highest in your region, ritualism na Una bestfriend, etc
You're the ones that claim your cocoa built and developed Crude oil exploration yet it's well recorded that foreigners did all the works and nothing from una.
You're the ones that claim your cocoa fed SS and SE in the past yet ironically it's well recorded that Nigeria was under regional development and every region fed itself. The SW cocoa stopped in western region while eastern region fed themselves using palm oil and coal exploration

Should I go on cause there are more.
Everybody and everyone knows Una are propaganda. That's why currently no one, excluding Yoruba and your northern masters, pay attention to anything written by a Yoruba without first checking it and triple checking it for accuracy. From osundefender down to saharareporters, every media Una control are known for what? Last I checked PROPAGANDA

Illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
e no concern SS & SE cool

Must u mention SS?? You greedy igbo migrant, jst kip calm the almighty ikwerre man Gov-elect Chief Barr. Nyesom wike will deport and make life unbearable for you igbos in port harcourt, wat he did wen he was the obio-apkor local govt chairman na small.. South east been forcefully adopting south south even when dey(south south) dnt show any interest on the parasites (igbos)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Neplusultra(f): 8:04am On May 23, 2015
dealslip:
All of you should go back to Bosun Emmanuel's revelation. Most of these demonic plans come disguised as tribal fights. The people who thought up the plans are wiser than you all and have achieved their plans by distracting you youths fuelled by the pre exists tribal sentiments. It is not a coincidence that suddenly there are pockets of violence everywhere from Taraba to Jos to Benue to Enugu to Ekiti to Lagos till the whole country is engulfed in crisis. You don't need a serious reason to start problem among this people. Things as immaterial as a missing cow or the poster of an infidel is enough to bring out all the demons from hell. Their real aim is the foisting of their own brand of Islam on other tribes on. Southwest Muslims have a great role to play in this, they are the ones to determine the kind of Islam to be practised, whether it is the violent one or the peaceful one. Out of the 6 states mentioned above five of them are heavily populated by Christian. These people cannot wait till swearing in of Buhari. I can assure you that Hausa/Fulani "hoodlums"will be left to perpetuate mayhem without any serious caution. Dialogue and amnesty will be what the APC led government will be suggesting. If not some Northern elders will not be asking for Amnesty for BH. It is a sacrilege, despite the evil and the destruction of the whole Northeast. Buhari will pretend that he doesn't want to be seen as a dictator but as a Democrat. It seem democracy has made us forget how they have typically operated. He who has an ear let him hear, expect more of this allover Nigeria. Watch out particularly for Kano and Kaduna. You can call me anything you like, I have spoken my mind.
I read dat publication by Bosun Emmanuel. It's an eye opener shocked
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2015
walexy30:

You can't even speak good English Are you contributing from Alaba Int'l Market?
swíne
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by kodded(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
[s]
Ikwerreboy:

Must u mention SS?? You greedy igbo migrant, jst kip calm the almighty ikwerre man Gov-elect Chief Barr. Nyesom wike will deport and make life unbearable for you igbos in port harcourt, wat he did wen he was the obio-apkor local govt chairman na small.. South east been forcefully adopting south south even when dey(south south) dnt show any interest on the parasites (igbos)
[/s] a cry from a bitter yoruba soul cool
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2015
luvmijeje:
This is what happen when one have a tout as a Governor. Is he not suppose to direct security operatives to arrest everyone who is directly or indirectly link to the disturbance? Is he not suppose to beef up security in the affected areas?

As far as I'm concern, this is called eye service...... Oju aye.

Shut your mouth. .. You are not here in ekiti and you don't need to accuse or call the governor a tout. I wonder why nigerians like u don't have common sense..
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by firfinch(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
e no concern SS & SE cool
Stop promoting violence. Igbos succeed only wen they come to SW, if it is not peaceful could they have succeeded?! Let's learn to live together in peace as one.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by antisocial: 10:40am On May 23, 2015
juicee1:
The yorubas are very peaceful people.

God bless nigeria

hilarious: transformation agenda of goodluck jonathan
NO!they are cowards.Except Fayoshe.
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by meccuno: 10:48am On May 23, 2015
firfinch:

Stop promoting violence. Igbos succeed only wen they come to SW, if it is not peaceful could they have succeeded?! Let's learn to live together in peace as one.
igbos succeed ONLY when they come to the SW? That's a very wrong information.......hope you have the privilege of travelling out of ur region once in a while.....life doesn't start and end in yoruba land.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.