Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38794 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 5:49pm On May 22, 2015
nwadiuko1:
lol so childish.....who cares about knowing your family? Some nairaland kids tho
Perhaps, next time you should understand the context of a comment before replying. This will help you make a better judgment like an adult.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:

Who is consoling who? if this is the leader of your struggle, i cant but laugh.
keep laffing bro. don't forget to come to my room & chill out with me

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nwadiuko1(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Perhaps, next time you should understand the context of a comment before replying. This will help you make a better judgment like an adult.
whatever the context of the discussion was.....it was childish and irresponsible of you to have made the comment I quoted.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
hulega:
First, you can not claim to be neutral, as you were interested enough to say something. That invalidates your claim to neutrality. Secondly, the south breaking free of the leeches from the north is only wishful thinking for obvious reasons.
Commenting on political news now invalidates neutrality views? I shall stop there.
I am sure you must have heard of neutral views...

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

Sorry for yourself! I repeat the U.S congress does not have time for such nonsense! We've got enough issues of our own to deal with and don't have time for crybabies!
hahajahahhahahahahha.
so what do u wana claim now?
A US citizen?
hahahahahhaha
you Yorubas can never cease to amaze me.
US-wanna-be.
lols.
we already have called Oohlalah claiming to be A south african.
hahahahhaha.
Yoruba pple,hmmmm
chai.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
nwadiuko1:
whatever the context of the discussion was.....it was childish and irresponsible of you to have made the comment I quoted.
Making a swift conclusion is stupid and childish. Go and get some wisdom and stop throwing tantrums.

See the man's comment and tell me you are not a slowpoke 'as far as the whole world is concern, you are dirty yoruba smello'
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

keep laffing bro.
don't forget to come to my room & chill out with me
Nice crib bro... smiley
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nwadiuko1(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Making a swift conclusion is not only stupid but also childish. Go and get some wisdom.
I guess you are new to nairaland...just note that this is a faceless forum and you shouldn't bring your family or your personal life into anything being discussed here especially in a negative way because you never know whom you might be talking to.

Peace
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
.................................. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue : grin grin grin grin grin grin
jkross:

My brother I suggest you do your research before putting out stuffs in a public domain
GEJ did not divide Nigeria Gowan did..
Regions entered into an agreement to become a nation..against what was agreed he went ahead to creat states..that alone has done Nigeria more harm than good..
The issue of tribe and religious sentiments have been there right from the start even before GEJ was born..let me correct something about cross culture/ethnic marriage when the country is divided thats if it is divided people will still have their marriages in place..love knows no boundaries
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice crib bro... smiley
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
................................ cheesy no vex Bros !!!!
porka:

[size=16pt]But you didn't ask any questions when Northern State Governors went to the US for a similar thing did you?

https://whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/03/19/ambassador-rice-meets-governors-nigeria[/size]
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
samsard:
I am beginning to see the reasons why barcanista switched from an outspoken Buhari supporter to his current secessionistic tendencies although i think i contributed. On a more topical note, in the event of a breakup, (which i still consider unlikely) i fear for my state Benue being left with a potentially backward north
You won't be left with the North!
If there's to referendum, it should be of 5 regions which include the South western, the Niger deltans, South easterns, Middle belts and the North which may also divide into NE & NW if they like!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
......................... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin
HzRF:

M happy he did

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I guess you are new to nairaland...just note that this is a faceless forum and you shouldn't bring your family or your personal life into anything being discussed here especially in a negative way because you never know whom you might be talking to.

Peace
When someone send me this kind of comment "as far as the whole world is concern, you are dirty yoruba smello" then they don't deserve any respect.

Bye, young man.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
......................... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whynotthetruth:

thanks bro...Now, sammyj did you understand the grammar in this reply?...Next time, come online with your brain before forming professor questionnaire tongue
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nwadiuko1(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

When someone send me this kind of comment "as far as the whole world is concern, you are dirty yoruba smello" then they don't deserve any respect.

Bye, young man.
the best response from such a silly comment should have been SILENCE....especially on nairaland..
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by samsard(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

You won't be left with the North!
If there's to referendum, it should be of 5 regions which include the South western, the Niger deltans, South easterns, Middle belts and the North which may also divide into NE & NW if they like!
Interesting
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
....................................................................... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jman06:
Your questions are irrelevant. The clamor for separation began long before GEJ became President and would have continued even if he had won.

No point asking about Nigerdeltans that have benefited from the present flawed Nigerian system because whatever those people got is insignificant compared to what the north-who are the major beneficiaries of the flawed lugardian arrangement called Nigeria, are getting.

Have you forgotten that many Nigerians also intermarry with people from other countries? Has that affected the sovereignty of those countries Reason before you ask questions nau undecided

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
nwadiuko1:

Peace
The fact you even chose to ignore the guy's comments shows your 10 year old mental capacity.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
..................... grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dckelvin:

what happen to those nigerians that married south Africans?
Next time,if you don't have any point to convince people,
pls shut up.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
nwadiuko1:
the best response from such a silly comment should have been SILENCE....especially on nairaland..
why not correct him
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by jorlons(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

sorry for you.
you need the support of world power before the UN can listen to you.
UN can only give you direct attention if you go through war to actualized the freedom.
pls don't die yet wait for the dream to be actualized then you too can go ahead & kill urselves or commit suicide.

And why do you think the US or any world power will support a group they clearly can not benefit from. Have you forgotten the state of Pennsylvania has more coal than Biafra can offer or what else are you tabling for their support, cause I don't see them supporting d breakaway of another group, to form a country they may have to send aid to in the future.

Why should any world power support Biafra?
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
Noted Bros. Thanks for the answer !!! wink
Sunnycliff:

Answers to your question!

1. GEJ lost and the sentiments against the Lower Nigeria Increased because of the winner gets it all mentality of Nigeria especially Northerners!

2. They are only given a teaspoon of their container of milk and honey before but now they want a Desert spoonfull and total control of their God given Reso
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Jobneeded12: 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
If you want to form UoR contry congrats but please remove ONDO FROM YUR DIRTY PLAN.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by sammyj: 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
.................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin
SOUNDKING:
the question is not sophiscated at all, haven't Nigerians married from foriegn lands?.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nwadiuko1(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

why not correct him
if you must, then do so in a civilized way....so that Nigeria will be a better place for all of us
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by SOUNDKING: 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:
Love you my brother
love you more my brother.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DiademSh07: 6:12pm On May 22, 2015
atbu1983:
Nigeria was a regional base democracy with true federalism until Agunyi Ironsi destroyed it in 1966. He never knew it will back fire and the north will take over.
Exactly!
You forgot Zik who truncated the SW succession.
The ibos caused all the hullabaloo in Nigeria yet they are the first to make noise!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by nwadiuko1(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

The fact you even chose to ignore the guy's comments shows your 10 year old mental capacity.
lol here comes the insult again......

Anyway I. Will ignore a person that makes such a statement because he or she finds it difficult to come up to my level of reasoning and I also find it difficult to go down to his own level of reasoning by insulting him of flaunting my family background

If I must correct him....then I l be civil about it
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

hahajahahhahahahahha.
so what do u wana claim now?
A US citizen?
hahahahahhaha
you Yorubas can never cease to amaze me.
US-wanna-be.
lols.
we already have called Oohlalah claiming to be A south african.
hahahahhaha.
Yoruba pple,hmmmm
chai.

Hey clown, I am a U.S citizen, also a Nigerian citizen and I'm a proud Yoruba guy, do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

Hey clown, I am a U.S citizen, also a Nigerian citizen and I'm a proud Yoruba guy, do you have a problem with that?
lols,
I know you are a Yoruba boy.
I don't need anybody to tell me cos I can always identify Yoruba people through their behaviour,attitude & speech,Envy & jealousy. & anger. & hatred towards people who are far greater. & better dan them.
& the worst part of them is the demon in them that drive them so hard to poke their nose or interfere in things that is. 99.99% Non of their Business.
I can clearly see that inherent Anger. & envy. & jealousy in all you ryt up.

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
jorlons:

And why do you think the US or any world power will support a group they clearly can not benefit from. Have you forgotten the state of Pennsylvania has more coal than Biafra can offer or what else are you tabling for their support, cause I don't see them supporting d breakaway of another group, to form a country they may have to send aid to in the future.

Why should any world power support Biafra?
you are here asking why the world power shud support Biafra while they have been supporting all their operations secretly even till now providing them with military training.
& Intel.
sorry bro,you are still far behind from what is happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site / Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.