Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa (22088 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
Jorussia:
So if Fulani herdsmen with their criminal activities attacks a community,so that now implies that Buhari trampled on The constitution abi?I just pity you and your likes,who still believe that militants can still get up to 50% d sympathy dey got from d inhabitants of d Niger Delta, when they once operated in d creeks.

I was referring to when the tyrant and his gang of over ambitious and disgruntled criminal minded soldiers, used the gun given to them to protect the constitution to trample on the same constitution. Arrogated ultimate powers to themselves, abrogated the constitution and ruled by devilish decrees.

As for those fighting for freedom, the awareness has even gotten more boost.This time, it is not even more of guns.
Freedom from the slave camp created for us by the criminal called Luggard and his gang of brutish British slave traders, is only a matter of time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
Hakagure:
Why must we renegotiate the present state? When did you become the champion of the lower Niger or the sections of the South.

Your bona fides are becoming evident, the elections are past and we should all move ahead with building OUR country, and not look at Tribal or clannish identity to advocate who owns what, in a country with no tax base how do you expect the government to generate revenue without resource control? Are wars fought for free? Federal Universities and Govt agencies need to be operated, roads are built, scholarship and amnesties funded, we know of the bogeyman of corruption, we must fight it. Just do not exalt the bogeyman of tribalism to be perfect.

The circle of blood will continue.
The rampaging Fulani Herdsmen and the Jihardists up north will continue to shed blood of fellow Nigerians.

AS for the Oil politics, as long as a man from Sokoto will own oil wells in Imo, while the man from Imo must go to Abuja to beg for peanuts., you are calling for anarchy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by peleson: 8:29pm On May 22, 2015
Hakagure:
Unsubstantiated reports indicate it is a legitimate oil operations (E & P) company , privately held. Principals rumored to be members of outgoing Govt .

These are unconfirmed, may be a legit operation run by a honest businessman/woman that is not a former Govt worker, however there is lack of transparency surrounding the company, this is normal with privately held business.

Typically Nigerian E &P's outsource actual operations to one of the more established services companies(Baker Hughes, Halliburton or SLB) for a fee, Aiteo is paid in Oil.

I need a name pls
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Our criminal justice system is bad but that doesn't mean you should make it worse. The constitution isn't impotent you just haven't exploited its powers.

Take you message to those who killed the innocent in 2011, because Buhari was not announced winner.
Take it to those herdsmen who are on rampage.

Take it to those who kill and maim fellow Nigerians at the slightest excuse.
Take it to those supporting Boko Haram.

We are a peace loving people down here.
Yet, that does not mean you can take over my land and its resources and then turn around me to talk to me about constitution, when you are the custodian of such constitution.

If we are as violent as your people are, Rwanda would have been a childsplay.

You people should stop this pretense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by B69U: 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
Time to send the army to flush out those nauseating elements. They must not be allowed to go back to militancy.

Who is talking? A political hoe? smh!

6 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
Hakagure:
Why must we renegotiate the present state? When did you become the champion of the lower Niger or the sections of the South.

Your bona fides are becoming evident, the elections are past and we should all move ahead with building OUR country, and not look at Tribal or clannish identity to advocate who owns what, in a country with no tax base how do you expect the government to generate revenue without resource control? Are wars fought for free? Federal Universities and Govt agencies need to be operated, roads are built, scholarship and amnesties funded, we know of the bogeyman of corruption, we must fight it. Just do not exalt the bogeyman of tribalism to be perfect.

Nigeria was never negotiated.
It is either we negotiate it or there will be a plit.

Imagine a country where a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is offered the same admission, and we should not negotiate?

Enough please.

7 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by CSTR2: 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Why? Mmmm let me think****
c'mon. Don't be a smartass. Btw, i've have always been curious about the face behind your moniker. I don't suppose you would grant me the honour of seeing your face.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

Take you message to those who killed the innocent in 2011, because Buhari was not announced winner.
Take it to those herdsmen who are on rampage.

Take it to those who kill and maim fellow Nigerians at the slightest excuse.
Take it to those supporting Boko Haram.

We are a peace loving people down here.
Yet, that does not mean you can take over my land and its resources and then turn around me to talk to me about constitution, when you are the custodian of such constitution.

If we are as violent as your people are, Rwanda would have been a childsplay.

You people should stop this pretense.
I have never justified violence in any form. Well like I said no need adding fuel to already burning fire.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by CSTR2: 8:40pm On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Why? Mmmm let me think****
c'mon.
Don't be a smartass.
Btw, i've have always been curious about the face behind your moniker.
I don't suppose you would grant me the honour of seeing your picture.
There is this image i have in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by tomakint: 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
I totally concur with the Creek Boys on this one. One miserable region cannot be taking us for a ride......we are no fools undecided I am cocck sure if oil was to be in the Core-North by now the word 'Araba' would have been implemented by these Funkky Malllams up North!

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by OohLalah(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
c'mon.
Don't be a smartass.
Btw, i've have always been curious about the face behind your moniker.
I don't suppose you would grant me the honour of seeing your picture.
There is this image i have in my mind.

Lol! Which face exactly? The botswana, Yorubae or Oohlala? I am a 3 in 1 remember?

Are you flirting with me on a public forum? embarassed
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by CSTR2: 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Lol! Which face exactly? The botswana, Yorubae or Oohlala? I am a 3 in 1 remember?

okay the oohlala face would be cool.
Am i flirting with you on a public forum?
Well, there is no convention or law against a harmless flirting , even on a public forum.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by CSTR2: 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Okay the oohlala face would be cool.
Am i flirting with you on a public forum?
Well, there is no convention or law against a harmless flirting , even on a public forum.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
#Operation12Monkeys starting earlier than I expected.
This time the so-called 'Monkeys' have refused to work, he has chosen to protect his wealths, so the Baboons must go hungry....
And yes the dogs are invited too, it'll make the party sweeter at little or no cost to the real owners of the land.
IOCs have realised this.
It's not about Militants... Guerilla approach would be more effective.
Like it or not, #NotOneDrop will leave the GREAT Lower Niger for the PARASITES anymore.
Buhari started playing the music for GEJ since 2011, so this time around, he too MUST dance.

5 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If boko haram worked for buhari against Jonathan; why can't this work to actualise regionalism or some reasonable autonomy from this internal colonialists...
use ur brain,it's there for usage
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
militancy will not be tolerated in Buhari's govt. Better go warn your people
maybe they think buhari is Jonathan or obasanjo, it's high time they feel the full force of the government... no idiots or some set of nuisance can be greater than a sitting president or government.... those who have ears?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
and you think its a good thing? You think you will not also suffer the aftermath?

You are the olodo here my friend!! Use your brain to think and not your scrotum.
stop replying these non entities, stupidity runs in their blood...so one of them was saying since we want change,it's change we r already having(fuel scarcity )never knew gmb is noe the sitting president
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
use ur brain,it's there for usage

cheesy Yes Sir...thanks Sir...

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
maybe they think buhari is Jonathan or obasanjo, it's high time they feel the full force of the government... no idiots or some set of nuisance can be greater than a sitting president or government.... those who have ears?

Sir, are you the incoming NSA?

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by omonnakoda: 10:21pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever is in the land of a group of people belong to the people(locals). The Nigeria state should consider it necessary to renegotiate the present "state" or allow for a referendum. Doing this will douse tension and resolve matters amicably.
We will evacuate the lnd and repopulate it with a new group of "locals" from Chibok. Go and ask the Palestinians. In 50 years soe Ijaw people will point at Nembe and say we used to live there
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Xcex: 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
I 4see dis contraptn cald nigeria crumbling because some parts are parasites extorting oda parts wit high- handedness.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Kemet: 12:17am On May 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
We will evacuate the lnd and repopulate it with a new group of "locals" from Chibok. Go and ask the Palestinians. In 50 years soe Ijaw people will point at Nembe and say we used to live there

Just imagine what a modern African is saying here. You will commit ethnic cleansing on your brothers so that you can steal their property undisturbed. Na war oh!

When are we going to have the African renascence?

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ubyways(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2015
I can't wait to burn down d oil n gas pipeline in my back yard., complete fiscal federalism or no false marriage called nigeria. quote me and get d beatings of ur life in ur dream

9 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by goodgood2(m): 6:14am On May 23, 2015
You and your people. We ready for una. Una craze and thief thief don too much.
Beremx:
and who are the strangers?

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by goodgood2(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2015
The strain of imbecilic sporadiasis affecting your brain has developed resistance against all drugs available in the market. It's a pity, in.bred son of a re.tard.
omonnakoda:

5 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by goodgood2(m): 6:23am On May 23, 2015
You guys are scared that you won't have access to free oil anymore. Poor you.
southniyikaye:

5 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:31am On May 23, 2015
Xcex:
I 4see dis contraptn cald nigeria crumbling because some parts are parasites extorting oda parts wit high- handedness.

May it crumble soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:32am On May 23, 2015
omonnakoda:

Noisemakers!

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I have never justified violence in any form. Well like I said no need adding fuel to already burning fire.

I think you are missing my point.
I am not saying you are condoning violence.
I am saying the people that need your message are the ones carrying out the violence.

Our logic is very simple.
If you people cannot quench the fire from your side, we have no option than to shift away.
We have been burned for too long.
Rather than stay too close and get burnt all the time, we must speed up the process of our Independence.
That process is not putting fuel into the fire.
Since we are the rubles your fires feed on, when we are gone, the the fire will die a natural death.

5 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:51am On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:

Your post is epic.
I cant wait to see how Buhari will make the rampaging Fulani herdsmen feel the full force of government.
Because in your own words, they are the senior "idiots and nuisance".

As for those fighting for the rights to their lands, you can only kill a man, but not an idea.
It is a matter of time, Nigeria will surely split and there is nothing you folks can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:55am On May 23, 2015
omonnakoda:

Bros, I can feel the heat of your venoms from here.
You sound as if a monster demon have possessed your soul.
You need help before you soak your hands in innocent blood.

I know someone who can help.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Efewestern: 8:03am On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever is in the land of a group of people belong to the people(locals). The Nigeria state should consider it necessary to renegotiate the present "state" or allow for a referendum. Doing this will douse tension and resolve matters amicably.

I think For peace to reign all we Want in ND is resource control

we are peace full people, if Buhari can grant that us 4get it, God bless u, God bless SS, God bless Nigeria my beloved Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence / Olayinka Olayanju: Some Arrested Ibadan Hoodlums Linked To Makinde’s Aides / Drones To Detect Terrorists To Be Made In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.