Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa (22090 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
militancy will not be tolerated in Buhari's govt. Better go warn your people

We don't do militancy without reasons. GMB also understands the situation.

10 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Very soon, gas to power stations , crude oil production and fuel supply will decline if you guys keep boasting about Buhari's presidential power. cool

and you think its a good thing? You think you will not also suffer the aftermath?

You are the olodo here my friend!! Use your brain to think and not your scrotum.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by MeAboki(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
jack67:
cattle rearers must co-operate with the niger deltans, or else? Baba one chance go soon begin chi chomtin for this country. nor be naija again? we dey watch

One day monkey go go market, monkey no go come back - shey you understand.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

We don't do militancy without reasons. GMB also understands the situation.
you know GMB understands the situation,so why are you lamenting? When militants where blowing up piplelines in Jonathan's administration,you didn't complain. Why are you complaining now when GMB hasn't even been sworn in as president.

You Niger-Deltans are your own problems.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by BlackTechnology: 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
and you think its a good thing? You think you will not also suffer the aftermath?

You are the olodo here my friend!! Use your brain to think and not your scrotum.

If you don't like it, then be humble in victory cool

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If you don't like it, then be humble in victory cool
senseless!
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
Keneking:

Your position is unconstitutional.

We shall send IG Arase to your group if they don't take time

And who made such silly constitution?
The time to challenge the status quo is now.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
The report gave no reason for their action but whatever it may be they should be punished if found guilty.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by goodgood2(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2015
If you're doubting the return of militancy in a few weeks' time, you're about to be shocked.
Beremx:
Time to send the army to flush out those nauseating elements. They must not be allowed to go back to militancy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

And who made such silly constitution?
The time to challenge the status quo is now.
Even if you don't accept the contents of the constitution encouraging people to go against it is treasonable
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
goodgood2:
If you're doubting the return of militancy in a few weeks' time, you're about to be shocked.
give me one reason why they should return to militancy?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by goodgood2(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
They're tired of seeing what is theirs being taken away by strangers.
Beremx:
give me one reason why they should return to militancy?

15 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
militancy will not be tolerated in Buhari's govt. Better go warn your people

I hope the tyrant will also not tolerate the rampaging herdsmen who happens to be his kinsmen?

15 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
goodgood2:
They're tired of seeing what is theirs being taken away by strangers.
and who are the strangers?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Even if you don't accept the contents of the constitution encouraging people to go against it is treasonable

Hahahahahaha
Treas....what??

You are a clown bro.

The same impotent constitution people like Buhari trampled upon?
Where is the constitution when Fulanu herdsmen are sacking communities?

Or the constitution is meant to trample upon me while you can trample upon it?
Excuse me please.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
and who are the strangers?

A man from Kano having oil wells in Bayelsa is a stranger my dear.
Funny enough, the owners of the land are meant to go to Abuja to beg for bread.

23 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

A man from Kano having oil wells in Bayelsa is a stranger my dear.
Funny enough, the owners of the land are meant to go to Abuja to beg for bread.
could you stop quoting me? Can't you see I have been ignoring your mentions?

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha
Treas....what??

You are a clown bro.

Excuse me please.

Our criminal justice system is bad but that doesn't mean you should make it worse. The constitution isn't impotent you just haven't exploited its powers.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Jorussia(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha
Treas....what??

You are a clown bro.

Excuse me please.

So if Fulani herdsmen with their criminal activities attacks a community,so that now implies that Buhari trampled on The constitution abi?I just pity you and your likes,who still believe that militants can still get up to 50% d sympathy dey got from d inhabitants of d Niger Delta, when they once operated in d creeks.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by OohLalah(f): 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
And Nigeria think they can be Africa's Super Power? In numbers I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
could you stop quoting me? Can't you see I have been ignoring your mentions?

Mtscheeew!
Hahahaha.

Sis. in this public forum, we are here having discussions.
You are free to reply to me and free to ignore me.

Likewise, I am free to reply to your post or ignore it.

It has nothing to do with our feelings.
AS for you you ignoring me, its not my headache in any way.

As long as I see any post of yours that I agree with, I will commend it if I like.
When I see any one I dont agree with, I will surely counter it, if I like.

Except if you can convince our Oga at top (Seun), to make rules about quoting.

Maybe,

Nairaland Quoting Rule:
If somebody does not like you, don't quote them.

Cheers.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by peleson: 7:41pm On May 22, 2015
Pls who owns Aiteo group?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ishiamu(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:

You just a disgrace to womanhood, talk like a woman you disgust me puah

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by HzRF(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Do you think Buhari is a better General than OBJ cheesy

Very soon, gas to power stations , crude oil production and fuel supply will decline if you guys keep boasting about Buhari's presidential power. cool

Don't mind her
Na like this dem talk yet boys no send

See ooo Na speed boats ooo nt canoe ooo

They think na police and thief thing
I just pity buahri

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 22, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Hakagure: 7:58pm On May 22, 2015
This was done by groups protesting the sale of the OML by Shell to AITEO, it is not "oil war" . No acts of sabotage,arson, extortion or terrorism were committed. It was an act of civil disobedience (with placards and picketing) by people trying to prepare companies like Aiteo to "take care " of them. Really it was an appeal to maintain the status quo of Shell taking care of the host communities and had very little to do with equity or North vs South or unicorn vs griffin conflict.

Read the Reuters report on this here (there are other sources, you can Google it).

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/05/22/nigeria-oil-idUKL5N0YD2NH20150522

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2015/05/22/Nigerian-youths-shut-down-crude-oil-production-at-OML-29-in-Nembe

I also use this opportunity to call out Barcanista.

You are either a tribalist, or a paid shill for the out going Govt. Either way.. Your lack of integrity will turn neutrals against your paymasters. There is more to this world than money and fame, they can go. Your Integrity or lack of it will always be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by CSTR2: 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:
And Nigeria think they can be Africa's Super Power? In numbers I guess undecided
I think you are that botswanean lady that was humiliated on this forum some time ago.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by OohLalah(f): 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
I think you are that botswanean lady that was humiliated on this forum some time ago.

Yorubae, botswana or whatever tickle your fancy, i am. These niqqas are cray cool
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Hakagure: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
Why must we renegotiate the present state? When did you become the champion of the lower Niger or the sections of the South.

Your bona fides are becoming evident, the elections are past and we should all move ahead with building OUR country, and not look at Tribal or clannish identity to advocate who owns what, in a country with no tax base how do you expect the government to generate revenue without resource control? Are wars fought for free? Federal Universities and Govt agencies need to be operated, roads are built, scholarship and amnesties funded, we know of the bogeyman of corruption, we must fight it. Just do not exalt the bogeyman of tribalism to be perfect.

barcanista:
Whatever is in the land of a group of people belong to the people(locals). The Nigeria state should consider it necessary to renegotiate the present "state" or allow for a referendum. Doing this will douse tension and resolve matters amicably.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by CSTR2: 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
OohLalah:

Yorubae, botswana or whatever tickle your fancy, i am. These niqqas are cray cool
Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
Why did you change your username?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by OohLalah(f): 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
Why did you change your username?

Why? Mmmm let me think****
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Hakagure: 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Unsubstantiated reports indicate it is a legitimate oil operations (E & P) company , privately held. Principals rumored to be members of outgoing Govt .

These are unconfirmed, may be a legit operation run by a honest businessman/woman that is not a former Govt worker, however there is lack of transparency surrounding the company, this is normal with privately held business.

Typically Nigerian E &P's outsource actual operations to one of the more established services companies(Baker Hughes, Halliburton or SLB) for a fee, Aiteo is paid in Oil.

peleson:
Pls who owns Aiteo group?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination / Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.