Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa (22095 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Beremx aka MzJackBaueress is a monumentally gargantuan hypocrite, Don't be surprised.
finishing grin

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2015
ovie8200:

U are more idiots than i thought. What can buhari do. This is no military regimes dube. Go back to ur mother ugly womb to be born into democracy society. Whatever that cow rearer will do needs to go through rule of law. Go back to school n study about democracy.
tell that ur useless father and bastard mother who refused to train u to talk to tell u who ur useless father is.bastard son of a thousand mother.and may ogun, sopona, amadioha and all deities in Nigeria strike ur entire generation dead for that ur comment...did I even quote u?ur family members must be mad for seeing u going mad and didn't correct u...bastard son of a thousand father,nonentity and a fool...it's idiots like u that refuse to make Nigeria grow and God will punish people like u and ur generations to come one by one.oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:45am On May 23, 2015
ovie8200:

U are more idiots than i thought. What can buhari do. This is no military regimes dube. Go back to ur mother ugly womb to be born into democracy society. Whatever that cow rearer will do needs to go through rule of law. Go back to school n study about democracy.
tell that ur useless father and bastard mother who refused to train u to talk to tell u who ur useless father is.bastard son of a thousand mother.and may ogun, sopona, amadioha and all deities in Nigeria strike ur entire generation dead for that ur comment...did I even quote u?ur family members must be mad for seeing u going mad and didn't correct u...bastard son of a thousand father,nonentity and a fool...it's idiots like u that refuse to make Nigeria grow and God will punish people like u and ur generations to come one by one.oloriburuku somebody.quote me again and thunder go strike u beyond recognition....
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by stayblack: 11:45am On May 23, 2015
RAM..
Curlieweed:
This is for all those clowns seeking to see Diezani in jail. Her brothers are already acting.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by klevjey: 11:47am On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God the military will now be the ones securing them. No more room for nonsense

same way the military didn't take nonsense from boko boys rite?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:49am On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
tell that ur useless father and bastard mother who refused to train u to talk to tell u who ur useless father is.bastard son of a thousand mother.and may ogun, sopona, amadioha and all deities in Nigeria strike ur entire generation dead for that ur comment...did I even quote u?ur family members must be mad for seeing u going mad and didn't correct u...bastard son of a thousand father,nonentity and a fool...it's idiots like u that refuse to make Nigeria grow and God will punish people like u and ur generations to come one by one.oloriburuku somebody.

From the above, it's obvious you weren't given a proper home training!

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by klevjey: 11:51am On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
and you think its a good thing? You think you will not also suffer the aftermath?

You are the olodo here my friend!! Use your brain to think and not your scrotum.

as long as we ALL suffer it, then no problem

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by IOAGEM: 11:54am On May 23, 2015
The community has a genew reason for their action,this can happen anywhere and in this case it is not the militants or hoodlums in action ,the incoming administration Should meditate btw theparties we should not always read tribalism violence or partisan politics into every situation.

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:55am On May 23, 2015
Are these the people who are demanding that companies relocate to their area? Hilarious.

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by meccuno: 11:58am On May 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
We will evacuate the lnd and repopulate it with a new group of "locals" from Chibok. Go and ask the Palestinians. In 50 years soe Ijaw people will point at Nembe and say we used to live there
with this comment of yours,I will assume you are a muslim......there is no such people as Palestinians......the jews and arabs who were indigenous to the land of israel where called that.......e.g the jerusalem post was once called the palestinian post.......back to the ijaws.....I think you know what it means to create "locals".....one mistake you would make is to do that.....I think yÓu should take your time to study the indigenous people of the Niger Delta......yóu will have a clearer understanding of its people....
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2015
noblezone:

If someone in Kano takes over the palm trees in your fathers land, will you accept it?
I just used palm tree as an example. No offense intended.

Nigeria must negotiate with the owners of those lands.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by alsudaes1(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2015
Sunshineluv:
The return of millitantancy
I thought some people have been contract to secure the facilities
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
noblezone:

If someone in Kano takes over the palm trees in your fathers land, will you accept it?
I just used palm tree as an example. No offense intended.

Nigeria must negotiate with the owners of those lands.
what ever resources found on the surface belong to the land owner but any resources below the soil belong to the federal government. Don't forget that I hate nairaland because there are just too many foooooools here now.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
dearpreye:

like ur father
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
Hakagure:
Why must we renegotiate the present state? When did you become the champion of the lower Niger or the sections of the South.

Your bona fides are becoming evident, the elections are past and we should all move ahead with building OUR country, and not look at Tribal or clannish identity to advocate who owns what, in a country with no tax base how do you expect the government to generate revenue without resource control? Are wars fought for free? Federal Universities and Govt agencies need to be operated, roads are built, scholarship and amnesties funded, we know of the bogeyman of corruption, we must fight it. Just do not exalt the bogeyman of tribalism to be perfect.

which country are you building. ...?

Nigeria is a fraud. ........

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Kay17: 12:13pm On May 23, 2015
The level of self entitlement is suffocating! This is one of the reasons why most international oil companies do not set up oil refineries because of the level of hostility in most oil producing regions.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by karkel(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God the military will now be the ones securing them. No more room for nonsense
hmm military never forget back then during OBJ regime

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
dearpreye:

it's high time people like u start minding ur business..I gave the idiot what he deserved...did u read his comment? Even when I didn't quote him or know him?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
what ever resources found on the surface belong to the land owner but any resources below the soil belong to the federal government. Don't forget that I hate nairaland because there are just too many foooooools here now.
your father's house belongs to federal government because the foundation of the house located under the land. ......

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by mrtheo33: 12:16pm On May 23, 2015
lipsrsealed[s]
chibas:
This is an act of lawlessness.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by jossyj: 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
tell that ur useless father and bastard mother who refused to train u to talk to tell u who ur useless father is.bastard son of a thousand mother.and may ogun, sopona, amadioha and all deities in Nigeria strike ur entire generation dead for that ur comment...did I even quote u?ur family members must be mad for seeing u going mad and didn't correct u...bastard son of a thousand father,nonentity and a fool...it's idiots like u that refuse to make Nigeria grow and God will punish people like u and ur generations to come one by one.oloriburuku somebody.quote me again and thunder go strike u beyond recognition....

Another mad man in the zoo.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
be ready. You and your military will shoot and kill us all. Then we will see.

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by jossyj: 12:29pm On May 23, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
which country are you building. ...?

Nigeria is a fraud. ........

pls ask him the country's name as well

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
why is it that I hate these kind of behaviour! if not manage well,it puts virtually every Nembe youth at risks!
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by omonnakoda: 12:35pm On May 23, 2015
meccuno:
with this comment of yours,I will assume you are a muslim......there is no such people as Palestinians......the jews and arabs who were indigenous to the land of israel where called that.......e.g the jerusalem post was once called the palestinian post.......back to the ijaws.....I think you know what it means to create "locals".....one mistake you would make is to do that.....I think yÓu should take your time to study the indigenous people of the Niger Delta......yóu will have a clearer understanding of its people....
For every action there is a reaction. There is no such thing as Palestinian? Please keep ignorant opinions to yourself. Was it Nigerians that created "PALESTINIAN" Libertion Organization? or Nigerians that went to the United Nations seeking recognition of a Palestinian State?
But you glibly spout "Niger Delta" so there is such a thing as Niger Delta . Examine that logic critically
Even today in Israel there are Non Palestinian Arabs so do not spout ideas you vaguely understand to thos who know more than you on the subject.
The issue of the so called Niger Delta is simple seek a political solution. If violent approach is taken I can guaratee you 100% the ethnic mix of that area will change I do not advocate it but it WILL HAPPEN. So all that bluster of blowing up things blablabla is nonsense . For every person already there there are 100 others that can be brought in BY FORCE as civilians and if they are attacked they will be armed. Indigines will become refugees. So think twice before starting any violence
in the course of 30 years you will have a different kind of struggle

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If boko haram worked for buhari against Jonathan; why can't this work to actualise regionalism or some reasonable autonomy from this internal colonialists...
don't we all know what the ND boys want? Do you have any clue of what BH wants?why type them in same lines?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
militancy will not be tolerated in Buhari's govt. Better go warn your people
better store fuel
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by arbitter: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
noblezone:

We all know Buhari is blood thirsty tyrant, who will invoke blood to soak his dogs.
However, they fail to realise that no matter how blood thirsty he is, he cant drink all the blood of all men in his life time
He should prepare his bowels to fetch blood, we shall see how far we can go.

Hahaha! I just love how this guy keeps invoking 'Blood' like this. Anyway carry on who cares.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The report gave no reason for their action but whatever it may be they should be punished if found guilty.
the report did .read it again.shell has liability to settle.in order to dodge this they have sold the well thereby passing on liability to a 3rd party without due process. So at the moment the host community have a problem with their new owners of the well as they failed to aknowledge the unpaid liability due to years of spillage and pollution. So if you check it.the onus was on the new buyers to have do e the need full ie consult with the host community to find common ground. I hope I have by a fraction made it a bit clearer to you.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by nwadiuko1(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
militancy will not be tolerated in Buhari's govt. Better go warn your people
am in no way in support of lawlessness but what do you think that buhari will do that yaradua did not do?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
maybe they think buhari is Jonathan or obasanjo, it's high time they feel the full force of the government... no idiots or some set of nuisance can be greater than a sitting president or government.... those who have ears?
and when he dosnt get the approval of the house of rep for this action what would he do?order his boys and ride his cows to the creeks?this is not military rule use tour brains.

Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination / 2019: Ortom Suspends Political Activities In Benue / Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims