Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa (22083 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2015
They are free to do it till May 29, as long as "our son" permits them as he usually does.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:19am On May 23, 2015
Efewestern:

I think For peace to reign all we Want in ND is resource control

we are peace full people, if Buhari can grant that us 4get it, God bless u, God bless SS, God bless Nigeria my beloved Country

Buhari is only a dot in the big and complex equation for Nigeria.
You are among those who still believe Nigeria can work?
You belong to the class of Zik of Africa?

We are waiting and watching.

5 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:22am On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
They are free to do it till May 29, as long as "our son" permits them as he usually does.

The rampaging Fulani herdsmen are more threat to Nigeria than innocent citizens of Nembe demanding for their rights in their lands,
Please, what will Buhari to do the Fulani hordes?

6 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ArodeTsolaye: 8:22am On May 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Do you think Buhari is a better General than OBJ cheesy

Very soon, gas to power stations , crude oil production and fuel supply will decline if you guys keep boasting about Buhari's presidential power. cool

When we say "Politics is ultimately local" these people don't gerrit. They just make noise "Buhari will crush them!, Buhari will kill them!". How many wey him wan crush. Even Obj who was a commander during the Civil war burnt down Odi, yet more people sign up for militancy. When the people disagree with you, applying force only gives them a tool for recruitment. This has been proven time and time again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:30am On May 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

When we say "Politics is ultimately local" these people don't gerrit. They just make noise "Buhari will crush them!, Buhari will kill them!". How many wey him wan crush. Even Obj who was a commander during the Civil war burnt down Odi, yet more people sign up for militancy. When the people disagree with you, applying force only gives them a tool for recruitment. This has been proven time and time again.

We all know Buhari is blood thirsty tyrant, who will invoke blood to soak his dogs.
However, they fail to realise that no matter how blood thirsty he is, he cant drink all the blood of all men in his life time
He should prepare his bowels to fetch blood, we shall see how far we can go.

6 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by BlackTechnology: 8:33am On May 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Gbam

This sabotage if continued will cripple the economy if Gos doesn't intervene.

Buhari will regret winning the election cool

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by dealslip(f): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
SOUNDKING:
this is just a tip of the ice berg,more are yet to come US has given us audience on the struggle, make nuts hold power and Niger delta hold oil simple.
in everything you do, I wishes you success but please don't rely on the US. They have the capacity to throw you under the bus
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by otokx(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2015
Channels TV reported that it has been reopened.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by SOUNDKING: 10:15am On May 23, 2015
dealslip:

in everything you do, I wishes you success but please don't rely on the US. They have the capacity to throw you under the bus
it is better to die from the hand of a new enemy than in the hands of those who pretends to love you.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by dealslip(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2015
SOUNDKING:
it is better to die from the hand of a new enemy than in the hands of those who pretends to love you.

it is obvious nobody pretends to love anybody in Nigeria. All the same, I personally am interested in the birthing of the Biafra republic and with all my heart. I warned about the US because, I don't want you to have a single difficulty in succeeding. Better days are on the way my friend.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by jimmy2k: 11:03am On May 23, 2015
Very good we are going to make buhari ungovernable

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by tivta(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2015
It has begun...

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:06am On May 23, 2015
chibas:
This is an act of lawlessness.
D company asked of recklessness...They got it full fold.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by hansad: 11:10am On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever is in the land of a group of people belong to the people(locals). The Nigeria state should consider it necessary to renegotiate the present "state" or allow for a referendum. Doing this will douse tension and resolve matters amicably.

Lol, coming from Daura in the border with Niger Republic to control crude oil in the Nigerdelta because of One Nigeria.

But north has used BH to drive away from north nearly all southerners that used to live in the north. So? Whither one Nigeria?.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Okudiover(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2015
jack67:
cattle rearers must co-operate with the niger deltans, or else? Baba one chance go soon begin chi chomtin for this country. nor be naija again? we dey watch
. grin grin Na us una dey call cattle rearer. You no remember say we be cattle rearer when your fisher man zoologist come become Year Adua VP. Una come benefit from my brother death we no talk, Jona contest we vote am not even 'Thank you'. Now you wan form OPEC for our head talk say Na una oil money. You fit swear say una no dey chop our suya? Make una come smell this power again make I see una.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:13am On May 23, 2015
I trekked for miles today just to charge my cell.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2015
zimoni:
Action film is about to begin.
Watching the movie patiently in 4D.
Its not 4D its 4k or UHD
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:18am On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God the military will now be the ones securing them. No more room for nonsense
ok now the battle line has been drawn up ....don't just sit and type alone ....
u should come out
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:18am On May 23, 2015
Another crisis brewing...

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by EgusiSoup: 11:19am On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
Time to send the army to flush out those nauseating elements. They must not be allowed to go back to militancy.

I will chase you again the way I chased you original handle out of Nairaland Judith!

An Igbo woman supporting a fulani aboki is a calamitous calamity that I cannot compreoboko.

The battle life is draw between me and you undecided

Ordinary Fuel scarcity Nigeria is shaking, by the These boys shut down some flow stations and our production output reduces drastically, Amnesty would be a child's play considering the fact that the oil price has reduced.

Just observing.

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:21am On May 23, 2015
This is just the beginning buhari never see anything shocked

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by hansad: 11:22am On May 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Olaberem good morning

Beremx is a Fulani woman masquerading as a southeasterner. Who takes her comments serious -except her fellow Fulani?

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ovie8200: 11:27am On May 23, 2015
Why so many people keep thinking buhari is d answer n will throw people in jail because he was a former military. All u idiots keep busting about buhari, this is democracy. This buhari will fail Nigeria. Just wait n see. He doesn't have d law in his hand like his military regimes. Go and figure.

6 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:28am On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
Time to send the army to flush out those nauseating elements. They must not be allowed to go back to militancy.
get ready and make sure your military has two guns each person. ...

u think the fight can be just ijaws alone

u never germ

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by hansad: 11:28am On May 23, 2015
Okudiover:
. grin grin Na us una dey call cattle rearer. You no remember say we be cattle rearer when your fisher man zoologist come become Year Adua VP. Una come benefit from my brother death we no talk, Jona contest we vote am not even 'Thank you'. Now you wan form OPEC for our head talk say Na una oil money. You fit swear say una no dey chop our suya? Make una come smell this power again make I see una.

Lol. You de ask Yoloba make them come taste power again make you see. Yoloba voted Buhari last election and took democracy in Nigeria some 20 years back. Can the old southeast or southwest again snatch power from the north, now that the whole of south is in acrimony among themselves? Not likely in the next 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:29am On May 23, 2015
Black's and our mentality, imagine people are complaining already. But it was this same forum some people wer shouting that the SS Youths can't do anything........hmmmn
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by M4gunners: 11:33am On May 23, 2015
noblezone:

If someone in Kano takes over the palm trees in your fathers land, will you accept it?
I just used palm tree as an example. No offense intended.

Nigeria must negotiate with the owners of those lands.
Gbam Gbam Gbam who is not in support of this should be ready to take off their hands from our oil.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ovie8200: 11:35am On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
maybe they think buhari is Jonathan or obasanjo, it's high time they feel the full force of the government... no idiots or some set of nuisance can be greater than a sitting president or government.... those who have ears?

U are more idiots than i thought. What can buhari do. This is no military regimes dube. Go back to ur mother ugly womb to be born into democracy society. Whatever that cow rearer will do needs to go through rule of law. Go back to school n study about democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by 400billionman: 11:36am On May 23, 2015
jack67:
cattle rearers must co-operate with the niger deltans, or else? Baba one chance go soon begin chi chomtin for this country. nor be naija again? we dey watch

grin
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by tochukwuifeduba: 11:37am On May 23, 2015
Join the Revolution today as we marched to protect the Great Nigerian woman Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who through her hardwork and achievement have proved that Nigerian women are the greatest capable of doing not only what men can do but doing it Better..

#SupportNgoziOkonjoIweala#

Sign Below

https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-ignore-the-call-for-stripping-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-of-the-doctorate-of-humane-letters-presented-to-her-on-monday-may-18-2015-during-yale-s-commencement-ceremony-in-new-haven-connecticut-alongside-eight-others

3 Likes

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by chyket(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
militancy will not be tolerated in Buhari's govt. Better go warn your people
Most Militants that we know globally most times dont care about the govt in power.I pray that we never see any militancy again in Nigeria.Boko haram and Nigerdelta militancy have already set us back decades in development and losses in human and material resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.