Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa (22093 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2015
What a clueless & lazy region. So what ll this achieve ooooo? ur clueless son is d 1 in charge now go & meet in Abuja, ok sorry in otueke on fridaygrin
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by ovie8200: 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
tell that ur useless father and bastard mother who refused to train u to talk to tell u who ur useless father is.bastard son of a thousand mother.and may ogun, sopona, amadioha and all deities in Nigeria strike ur entire generation dead for that ur comment...did I even quote u?ur family members must be mad for seeing u going mad and didn't correct u...bastard son of a thousand father,nonentity and a fool...it's idiots like u that refuse to make Nigeria grow and God will punish people like u and ur generations to come one by one.oloriburuku somebody.quote me again and thunder go strike u beyond recognition....

Now i know u need help with education to study d true meaning of democracy idiots. Go back to school.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by christopher123(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2015
It has begun

Where is my candy and condom
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God the military will now be the ones securing them. No more room for nonsense

The same military that couldnt stop them before?

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Beremx post=33997875]Time to send the army to flush out those nauseating elements. They must not be allowed to go back to militancy.[/quote
Had you uploaded your pictures, I wouldn't have said this if you look anything close to beautiful, I would have typed "shut up" but no, thunder fire you...... Ashawo
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by kenny1313(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
SOUNDKING:
this is just a tip of the ice berg,more are yet to come US has given us audience on the struggle, make nuts hold power and Niger delta hold oil simple.
They can't and ll never comit suicide, so they are not ready yet. the worse they can do is damage oil installment, which I believe ll affect them more environmentally and affect Nigeria at large...
then dey should expect Ode scenario again.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
This kind thing dey sweet me pass my ex toto cheesy
Come!wey Hoodwing nah?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
tell that ur useless father and bastard mother who refused to train u to talk to tell u who ur useless father is.bastard son of a thousand mother.and may ogun, sopona, amadioha and all deities in Nigeria strike ur entire generation dead for that ur comment...did I even quote u?ur family members must be mad for seeing u going mad and didn't correct u...bastard son of a thousand father,nonentity and a fool...it's idiots like u that refuse to make Nigeria grow and God will punish people like u and ur generations to come one by one.oloriburuku somebody.quote me again and thunder go strike u beyond recognition....
Please take it easy. Ogun featuring Sopon and Amadioha on one person.Dude Keep Calm
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
erico2k2:

and when he dosnt get the approval of the house of rep for this action what would he do?order his boys and ride his cows to the creeks?this is not military rule use tour brains.
it is u who should use ur brain,seems you've forgotten the power office of the GCON wield...because Jonathan makes it look powerless right? Ask obj
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
jossyj:

Another mad man in the zoo.
like ur castrated slave father was under lock and key right?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
ovie8200:

Now i know u need help with education to study d true meaning of democracy idiots. Go back to school.
so democracy supports terrorism and militancy right? Some idiots are trying to destroy ur country and the best thing to do is just clap for them or negotiate right?what's the job of a GCON OR why did u think that title was given to the president? Or u believe it's a decoration like the otueke man used it for? Ur whole ignorant generation are fools..u need serious upbringing and lecturing
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by nairamaniac: 3:00pm On May 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Do you think Buhari is a better General than OBJ cheesy

Very soon, gas to power stations , crude oil production and fuel supply will decline if you guys keep boasting about Buhari's presidential power. cool

beremx, I am highly in support with your point of view. militancy would not be supported. Black Technology , don't get it all wrong. PDP succombed to militancy in a hurry because they had their personal interest in d oil-industry to protect. in this life, whatever u cannot finish, do not even start it. Buhari cannot satisfy all the groups and militants springing from all regions of d country. hence he shdnt even start it. if I were him I WD use my 1st 6months to clear all threatening groups&militants. within this period, I WD even suspend all oil productions. I believe he's this kind of person. watch out.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
it is u who should use ur brain,seems you've forgotten the power office of the GCON wield...because Jonathan makes it look powerless right? Ask obj
ask OBJ for what did OBJ stop piracy?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
RedBenson:

The same military that couldnt stop them before?

Hmmm this is a good improvement. 2 days or so without stepping into that ashawo thread? Good. I have been personally working on you and monitoring your improvement and I'm glad at the positive result.

More blood to your legs to walk as far away from anything ashawo and the likes. Amen.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
nairamaniac:
beremx, I am highly in support with your point of view. militancy would not be supported. Black Technology , don't get it all wrong. PDP succombed to militancy in a hurry because they had their personal interest in d oil-industry to protect. in this life, whatever u cannot finish, do not even start it. Buhari cannot satisfy all the groups and militants springing from all regions of d country. hence he shdnt even start it. if I were him I WD use my 1st 6months to clear all threatening groups&militants. within this period, I WD even suspend all oil productions. I believe he's this kind of person. watch out.

Very unintelligent write-up and thinking sad

1 Like

Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by otigbagba: 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 23, 2015
Headlamp1:

Hmmm this is a good improvement. 2 days or so without stepping into that ashawo thread? Good. I have been personally working on you and monitoring your improvement and I'm glad at the positive result.

More blood to your legs to walk as far away from anything ashawo and the likes. Amen.

Who told you i wasnt there today?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 23, 2015
bros, that's the question i am asking ooo
Whynotthetruth:

If boko haram worked for buhari against Jonathan; why can't this work to actualise regionalism or some reasonable autonomy from this internal colonialists...
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2015
RedBenson:

Who told you i wasnt there today?

You did not contribute there today my friend. Your mind is beginning to realise something.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
Multinational oil companies have been divesting from the Niger delta for years now & moving to Lagos as large deposit of gas & some percentage of oil were discovered there some few years ago; since you keep shouting our oyel: they are leaving it for you & your goons & probably you will start drinking it in future as America ain't buying Nigeria's oil any more.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by iamswaggalord: 5:08pm On May 23, 2015
People and tribalism comments.... smh 4 ignorants undecided
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by nairamaniac: 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Xetima:

Very unintelligent write-up and thinking sad
appreciate your opinion. but think about it. the looters and militants have simultaneously played on the desperation of the masses. due to desperation of d masses for developments, the government has looted thru this means. Due to desperation of the country to yield oil revenues, the militants and inner caucus of the government succumbs to any stumbling-factor that hinders the production of the oil. it may not take up to six months. but we need some sanity&security in the oil sector. this sanity and security shd be a focus at the moment rather than production. We should treat all security threat the same way we treat pest. "spray your room with insecticide, lock the door behind you and return to sleep when they are all dead".
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by anwo247: 5:28pm On May 23, 2015
chibas:
This is an act of lawlessness.

Alright; buhari will pay workers with act of lawlessness?

Hehehehehe, just laughing in Daura
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 23, 2015
Headlamp1:

You did not contribute there today my friend. Your mind is beginning to realise something.

see you. Keep deceiving yourself. Who told you i didnt contribute? Btw, what has my mind started realising?
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
Time to send the army to flush out those nauseating elements. They must not be allowed to go back to militancy.
and do what to them?..kill them...
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 23, 2015
RedBenson:

see you. Keep deceiving yourself. Who told you i didnt contribute? Btw, what has my mind started realising?

By the way do you have the pics of that babe in calabar that you kept praising as figure 8 and dishing to guys?

I want to see whats so special about her.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2015
RedBenson:

ok sent you a pm.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
Headlamp1:

ok sent you a pm.

You see your life? Anyways, i charge agency fees from hypocrites like you before releasing the contact. If you need it, pay your agency fees first.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 23, 2015
RedBenson:

Bro freely it was given to you and freely you shall give unto another. I've sent you a pm. Do the needful. Thanks.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Anglovel: 9:37pm On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever is in the land of a group of people belong to the people(locals). The Nigeria state should consider it necessary to renegotiate the present "state" or allow for a referendum. Doing this will douse tension and resolve matters amicably.
Re: Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa by Anglovel: 9:39pm On May 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If boko haram worked for buhari against Jonathan; why can't this work to actualise regionalism or some reasonable autonomy from this internal colonialists...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Secretariat, Asaba On Fire / How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.