Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me (55047 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by pek(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
If you are ready to marry, then you don't need advise from us. It's your life.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by FRANKOXY(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2015
ISN'T THAT SO HASH?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 10:00am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm yours is still better. My buddy just discovered his fiancée is a habitual liar, as in she lies like her life depends on it. He has caught her in so many lies that we don't even bother hearing his complaints anymore. You know what I told him?.... dump her lying arse!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by FRANKOXY(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2015
THA'TS WHAT I ALSO DISCOVERED FROM ONE EBONYI GIRL I WANTED TO MARRY.SHE GOT SMALL BREAST & LONG NIPPLE.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by FRANKOXY(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2015
HUH!
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by vislabraye(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html

Hahahahaaa.... . You don enter one chance.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by rio8484(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2015
That is what you get for being a Jewwwwww shocked
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by kenoz(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2015
Hahahahaha. So people like you still remain for this country.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by horladmejy(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

you are a big fool for signing "no sex " agreement when she is not a Virgin

your are big fool for complaining she is using butt pad and bra.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Fidecoo(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2015
Its better I am turn down, than to accept no sex in a relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by sladimeji(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2015
Bro na chest u wan chop?
Marry her... dey off light wenever u wan shoki
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 10:42am On May 23, 2015
lestat:
Hmmmmmm yours is still better. My buddy just discovered his fiancée is a habitual liar, as in she lies like her life depends on it. He has caught her in so many lies that we don't even bother hearing his complaints anymore. You know what I told him?.... dump her lying arse!!!!
Most girls these days are crap. Even when they tell the truth, it's always sound horrible.

Asked a girl last time, how was the boyfriend, she asked which one? Lol, isn't it funny? She also said she wants to add me to the list. Hehe. Me to the list? May God have mercy!
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by horladmejy(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2015
You never complete am......he is not a big fool for posting it here ....GBAM!!!!!!!! You love the she in her and not the boobs she as...mehn ion wanna talk I will get mad the more abegi...smh ....
agarawu23:
undecided

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by nkem123(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html
are u
chyket:
The soul of marriage is trust and any action by any of the parties that erodes and jeopardises the trust is unacceptable.
Any man that marries a woman that he is not attracted to physically will surely end up outside along the line.
If you are to remain faithful in your marriage,the starting point is to marry the woman of your dreams .The decision is yours so take it.
eddyland:

are u getting married to d butt and boobs, or her person? that Is nt a big deal my brother, with time her boobs will increase by continuous and constant handling and her butt as well.
I dated a girl like that bt today u need to see that same girl with big boobs she increased weight both back and front.with much sperm and ejaculation into her system plus handling, u will get ur result

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by nkem123(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:

are u
chyket:
The soul of marriage is trust and any action by any of the parties that erodes and jeopardises the trust is unacceptable.
Any man that marries a woman that he is not attracted to physically will surely end up outside along the line.
If you are to remain faithful in your marriage,the starting point is to marry the woman of your dreams .The decision is yours so take it.
eddyland:

are u getting married to d butt and boobs, or her person? that Is nt a big deal my brother, with time her boobs will increase by continuous and constant handling and her butt as well.
I dated a girl like that bt today u need to see that same girl with big boobs she increased weight both back and front.with much sperm and ejaculation into her system plus handling, u will get ur result
Janet Jackson my role model
2face my mentor
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by veacea: 10:55am On May 23, 2015
Bro, sorry u don enter one chance.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by jayiyke007(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=akindelejames post=34008062]women and their fake tools[You are just as fake as the girl the OP is complaining about cos you are a BIG SCAMMER with dat fake advert of selling data...] @Op, don't worry her boobs will increase after she's given birth & wit proper s6x from her butt, it will also increase but next time pleassssee don't go for non-tested products(girls)...
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Mega2010(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

silly
Only if u know how silly u are...
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by phintohlar(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
God is ur strength my brother u've been duped

next time u'll confirm female goods and services b4 u purchase

fake chicks everywhere u go like MTN

look at one of the girls

she's laughing wen serious issue is on ground
& wat is d serious issue there.. The guy should bear his cross now,abi person dey enter water finish con dey shout cold...
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by phintohlar(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

indeed a big a fool.. Even if it is no sex b4 marriage,shey dem no dey romance ni abi hin no dey feel d backside??
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by phintohlar(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
Well serves u guys right.. Wen una go see us wey get small yansh una no go call us instead una go dey find gurls with big ass
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
phintohlar:
indeed a big a fool.. Even if it is no sex b4 marriage,shey dem no dey romance ni abi hin no dey feel d backside??
that's why I called him a big fool

at least you guys will fore play grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by phintohlar(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
that's why I called him a big fool

at least you guys will fore play grin
I tire ooh
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
phintohlar:
Well serves u guys right.. Wen una go see us wey get small yansh una no go call us instead una go dey find gurls with big ass
your ass aren't bad tho tongue
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by phintohlar(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
your ass aren't bad tho tongue
press am ooh make u 4 know weda me too wear pampers
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
phintohlar:
press am ooh make u 4 know weda me too wear pampers
I will Like to pwess it just to confirm its not padded just like the op babe own grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by phintohlar(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I will Like to pwess it just to confirm its not padded just like the op babe own grin
ngbanu... Zoom it & press it
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
phintohlar:
ngbanu... Zoom it & press it
you mind grooving with me ? cool cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Kassidy90(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
Assuming u sign no sex agreement, are still dumb enough to sign no smooching agreement abi u r the one that can't differentiate skin from rubber when u touched it.....what am I even saying....live with dude
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by chyket(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=nkem123 post=34019301]
are u
are u getting married
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Mekyno(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2015
phintohlar:
baby, na u type i hv be search 4 yrs now, where hv u bn?
Hit me up (if ur near PH). Tnx
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by hakeem4(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
Hero10001:

Love is an illogical thing.
The only love i believe in, is the love of a mother for her children.
Other type of love is pain and scam.
looooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.