Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me (54970 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by irunoko(m): 2:54am On May 23, 2015
charly4lyf:
One advice, just call it a Quit, cos if you continue with her she will do worse.
Because of foam bra and butts grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by JayJustus(m): 3:05am On May 23, 2015
if you ask me na who I go ask??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 3:18am On May 23, 2015
Lol, On Nairaland a problem shared isn't even half solved. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Tiffarah(f): 3:33am On May 23, 2015
You see, its because you do not like girls with tiny boobs maybe that's why used foam bra or whatever to "push" her ministry... Dnt worry after marriage and first child, you wouldn't recognize those boobs.... If you love her, dnt allow her small boobs discourage you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by 2good(m): 4:21am On May 23, 2015
Xx

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 4:22am On May 23, 2015
LMFAO....this is the funniest 5hit i have come across on Nairaland lately!
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by trustedward(m): 4:26am On May 23, 2015
luluosas:
You are a gone. Who gave you the right to mount her when you haven't paid her bride price? Repent of your sins now and accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and personal saviour, for the Kingdom of GOD is at hand.
soon na,na ur own we go begin address, abeg una no dey learn?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by trustedward(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2015
Lol, On Nairaland a problem shared isn't even half solved. grin
lolz am telling you
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by boswell: 4:42am On May 23, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by chrischina(m): 5:11am On May 23, 2015
solid3:
Lolz. One chance things. At least puzzy they there.

Abeg make him check if her leg na original, na babaonechance period we dey anything can happen.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by emperorchedda(m): 5:11am On May 23, 2015
trustedward:
soon na,na ur own we go begin address, abeg una no dey learn?
No mind them.
Girls keep deceiving their kind
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Hamidicson42(m): 5:13am On May 23, 2015
U gat no choice dan to go on. It's too late

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:14am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

you are a big fool for signing "no sex " agreement when she is not a Virgin

your are big fool for complaining she is using butt pad and bra.

I wonder o grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Hamidicson42(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Hamidicson42(m): 5:17am On May 23, 2015
Humanbeingyahoocom:

I wonder o grin
grin
Humanbeingyahoocom:

I wonder o grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by goshen26: 5:40am On May 23, 2015
ur natural liquid could b of help
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by finallyniklaus: 5:43am On May 23, 2015
Why will u ever agree to 'no sex" with a girl who is not a virgin...well I guess love is truely blind... ;DWhy will u ever agree to 'no sex" with a girl who is not a virgin...well I guess love is truely blind...
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 5:54am On May 23, 2015
They should just reduce the bride price by half and you manage am
You can also assist her to get breast and butt augmentation surgeries

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by stan83: 5:58am On May 23, 2015
I hope she has no decieved you about her age too.
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Mega72(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2015
U better bost the marrieage arrangement now b4 it gets too late.in the first place she is not sincere and culd have more other things she's hiding from u,and u said u don't like tiny and flat stuFf,call off the relationship now,its just an introduction..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Helkayklassic(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided
Agarawu baba, u don vex o.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Osyxcel(m): 6:14am On May 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Come! How much trouble you wan buy? #500 own no belle full ds night shey?

If I dash you e-slap ehn, ur destiny go reset. My candidate don lose Miss Nairaland o, na para mode I dey. No near me o, I get hot-temper.

See as your blood dey hot shocked

Good Morning...
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by midolian(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D relationship is void ab initio
False pretense
Wait make Buhari enter so u jail her join people weh thief money
LMAO! Yes o! Na d same prison she go dey with Allison madueke
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Petra23(f): 6:16am On May 23, 2015
I know this isn't true though.bt since u want an advice, cut out ur backside then add it to hers or better still,fly her abroad for boobs and butt's job.i'm pretty sure by then,hers would be like that of Nicki Minaj or Kim K.'s. ..mtchwww.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Donpizzle(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2015
@op, ur name na sorry. So evn if u no hv sex with am, u nvr romance am b4? I nvr c person wey dey as dumb as you oo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by hope4nigeria(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

u r the tallest fool for insulting som1 who respected you thinking you have braing seeking for advice frm empty head like you.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by olayinkaj2(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2015
Scammed.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 6:32am On May 23, 2015
midolian:
LMAO! Yes o! Na d same prison she go dey with Allison madueke
Ma guy
Cool down
How u dhe na?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2015
Helkayklassic:

Agarawu baba, u don vex o.
grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:34am On May 23, 2015
Humanbeingyahoocom:

I wonder o grin
yes ooo grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2015
MrBasketball:

No sense in your comment, just the aim of FTC.
bad belle is allowed grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by kunlenkirol(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2015
The reality is that you have been duped. Marriage is an agreement, introduction is a bound. As a man, u can still call it quit. U are in total control. But wait a minute, u said u love her, ur love should transcend brea.st and ikebe. You can modify her to what u want her to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.