Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me (55038 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by fullergab: 7:34am On May 23, 2015
Guy this is call AMERICAWONDER HOPEESCOPEE, SHINE YOUR EYE MY MAN

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by philomental: 7:41am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html

It is just this statement :
"I really like this babe, ... and ... I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage."

that make me share this with you -

I have a friend who had a similar problem, this might sound funny, but he believed God for such qualities in the wife and it happened. The lady is now loaded from behind and in front. Since you like her and don't want to cheat on her, I would advise you share this PROBLEM of yours with her, and if you are a Christian, both of you should agree together to take the matter to God in prayer; but you must believe, and it will work.

I wish you a similar testimony. Am waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

What vexed me pass was dat he knew she wasn't a virgin! #foolseverywhere

The day I knew my ex- girlfriend wasn't a virgin began the day I started servicing her!
Why wait till marriage on a used product that another man can quickly sample without you knowing?
the thing tire me embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2015
Babs015:
Bro you too harsh on this guy now, @32, he's still learning that's why....let's understand with him
lol if your eyes never open @ 32 , when e go open ? grin

the Lady don scam the guy
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by 4everGrand(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2015
Guy, though this ish doesn't concern me o, I'll say sth.

U see, there is no class of wonderbra that should be able to deceive one. After just staying around the lady for days or weeks, u should be able to tell na. Except she's on hijab...even at that sef, boys would decode this thing.

So if bodily endowment is making you think of ur fidelity posture in the marriage, its better u quit now before its too late though its a painful decision.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by 4everGrand(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2015
question4cash:
DAT GUY IS IDIOT
An itunnu. 'He dey madt itunnu'. :-)
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Hero10001: 7:59am On May 23, 2015
hakeem4:
Love
Love is an illogical thing. The only love i believe in, is the love of a mother for her children. Other type of love is pain and scam.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by charlsecy(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2015
Evathyst:
If you hadn't presented urself like one who's booty freak, I guess she wouldn't av faked it for you.
So the man should have hidden his preferences?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 8:01am On May 23, 2015
shocked you be first class mumu,your love no dey see road? Na wa for you oooo..How can you allow woman to dominate you,work you join come use it head till you did I introduction without seeing what you are paying for...yet you never want to cheat after your wedding.do you even know if she's good on bed to satisfy it .sexual desire?marriage no be moimoi...
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by prof22(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2015
Guys guys guys ! You guys are not nice at all. Ds guy offend una before ? See as una crucify am. He needs ur advice give him one abeg instead of orubebelising him.

Haba some said is his name DULLapo? Another said he's been duped, use plantain deceive her too,well..

My view as d most sane and sensible NLer is that

Abeg when be Arsenal FA Cup final ? Time and venue ? grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by loomer: 8:05am On May 23, 2015
The more you look the less you see
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Coldfeets: 8:05am On May 23, 2015
Chai! Na wa o! Girls don suffa o!
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by bornmekus: 8:09am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=eddyland post=34003406] I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriag. Take for surgery
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 8:09am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

no mind d akpa amu
woman no fit come my house 3 times i no fvck am
unless say as a guy i dey for period
Bad boy. Haha.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by pumpy007(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 8:18am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:

This seems like a fabricated story.

I see no reason you would be with a girl without noticing this. Never and it's absolutely impossible.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Themandator: 8:18am On May 23, 2015
You never saw her naked and you never, for once, felt her backside?

You never playfully spanked her @ss and telling her you can't wait for the d day to come?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by octopusfreaky(f): 8:20am On May 23, 2015
Most Girls that are non-endowed are usually pretty ,,,very pretty sef...take that as a consolation..if she is..
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by chyket(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2015
The soul of marriage is trust.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by imsuboi(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2015
philomental:

"I really like this babe, ... and ... I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage."

I have a friend who had a similar problem, this might sound funny, but he believed God for such qualities in the wife and it happened. The lady is now loaded from behind and in front. Since you like her and don't want to cheat on her, I would advise you share this PROBLEM of yours with her, and if you are a Christian, both of you should agree together to take the matter to God in prayer; but you must believe, and it will work.

No offense. But, your brain must be very little.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Neplusultra(f): 8:36am On May 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by fancyfrosh: 8:41am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:

if u like her just forget abt everything and tell her to be natural. Even after marriage do u know a girls boobs and butt can reduce just accept her like that and everything can also increase after child birth...########lol########[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by okyodic: 8:58am On May 23, 2015
You haven't paid her bride price, so u can opt out instead of cheating on ur wife
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 8:59am On May 23, 2015
Waow!! Sorry bros, that's ur new cross which u gats carry...happy mochedda's day
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Temysteve(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2015
Fake ass,. Ogbeni ko ka n ye, na u get am, 4 better 4 worse
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by MrBasketball: 9:24am On May 23, 2015
philomental:

Your thinking faculty is very low.

No offeiness.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by charly4lyf(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2015
irunoko:
Because of foam bra and butts grin

Yes o, it's a serious one.
Deceit of the highest order.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Patented: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Its so easy to figure out a babe is wearing a paded bra without having to touch. U dull small
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Ndkings1(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2015
This guy na mumu
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nnennavera(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

you are a big fool for signing "no sex " agreement when she is not a Virgin

your are big fool for complaining she is using butt pad and bra.
pls dnt call him a fool nt his fault but dé lady
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2015
Nnennavera:
pls dnt call him a fool nt his fault but dé lady
explain why the lady is a fool
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by modebabe(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2015
jaymejate:
bros TFU, so na yansh una de find from lady and yhu wan marry? now u de tok say dem deceive u, GPU 1s again
don't mind him jare......serves him right.........dats wat u get wen u looking for big yansh and boobs forgetting character is d most important thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.