Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me (55003 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2015
Segadem:
haba! Mr man die die now
otito oro koro grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2015
czarr:
bro....take am easy na.....lol no de take am personal na....you didn't even say anything concrete... truth is he's nice and the girl is a deceptive hoe with low self esteem grin
lol , the truth is always bitter grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2015
tiswell:
And you are 'wise' enough to see the 'foolishness' for one agreeing to courtship without sex.
courtship my ass, the lady is not a V and u expect the guy to worship her deflowered Punny ?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by mroluway: 6:41am On May 23, 2015
It is high time they do something to most of the useless post making front page
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by MrBasketball: 6:41am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
bad belle is allowed grin
Bad belle for wetin na?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by agarawu23(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2015
Dandeedadrunk:
Just wondering why you are angry. ...Ugliness is a disease
thank u grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 6:43am On May 23, 2015
It's a pity we live in a deceitful world filled with fake gadgets and all that.

Op even if there is no sex, u should have test run to confirm if its real or not.

If u know u can't stand her tiny b**bs and fry pan yansh, don't marry her biko.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by doyinbaby(f): 6:43am On May 23, 2015
You can walk out of the relationship marriage should not be based on deceit
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 6:46am On May 23, 2015
DAT GUY IS IDIOT
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by 9jatatafo(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2015
That girl is a fake girl. She has already started deceiving you in the marriage, later you will see more of her deceitful side. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by mymissingrib(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2015
shocked grin bro live with it c wat desperation has caused u hope u are not tinkin about backin out
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by doyinbaby(f): 6:51am On May 23, 2015
otunsman:
Any girl who tells a guy that"No sex till after marriage"means she has hidden agenda.It either she is hiding her slippers bo.obie from him,she has one bad craw craw in her yansh,she is not clean down there or her yansh is full of stretchmark.Why cant I taste garri to know if it's ijebu or aba before I purchase?
nairaland is full of sinners,God standard of God is do not fornicate,however he can walk out of the relationship since the lady deceitful ,marriage should not be based on deceit,how can u pretend to have some bodily feature only for bridegroom to be disappointed on wedding night
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by kwiin: 6:54am On May 23, 2015
Zeddicus001:
to those useless guys who are abusing this guy for signing no sex marriage agreement... dou should not commit adultery"" isn't that not part of biblical commandment... what did God said about adultery"" bastards will not enter lord congregation"" isn't that not part of biblical"" what is bastard if you actually know? a bastards are someone who were born before marriage even after the marriage that child remain bastard... so 99% of christian just prepare to rust in hell cos you disobey your scripture law for the sake of fashion and modern world.. you were filled with lies that Jesus died for u those not guaranteed you to do anything that you like. it those not guaranteed you to choose law to follow and ignored others.... brother what you did was the right thing ,no sex marriage but she should have showed you her real self before, to me small breast those not matter just pray that she will love you and be there for you and pray for good children in life that is all I can tell you
Oga, u Don change the meaning of bastard to suit ur believe. Na wa ooooh! Flat boobs and flat butts can transform with 1st childbirth, however, if u don't want to leave anything to chance, you quit now.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
pls introduce yaself, dunno u
undecided

na me ban u
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 6:56am On May 23, 2015
Mega2010:
Most comments I read on Nairaland shocks me,when I open such profile,it's always you,why?who is asking you this one?

silly
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 6:57am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

na me ban u
May God give u more power to ban me embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by mrkel(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2015
You're indeed a Sharp dude

Taylor86:

no mind d akpa amu

woman no fit come my house 3 times i no fvck am

unless say as a guy i dey for period
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by pomsky: 7:05am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html

[size=14pt].......i don't subscribe to sex before marriage, but admit it can be challenging and is rampant. But what i want to say is that you can check out your fiance/fiancee apparatus without necessarily having sex. Is the guy potent or not, let him get aroused and show his apparatus when aroused to you. Is her boobs/bottom real. Let her take off her bra before him, then her panties too. Let the confirmation be done.
Now these can happen without sex being involved![/size] wink cool
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by davidigomanel: 7:07am On May 23, 2015
i dont think u hv love for girl friend. any way u hv express ur fear and worried.
men like preferred a lady with small butt and smal breast. u can send her contact to me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Babs015(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

you are a big fool for signing "no sex " agreement when she is not a Virgin

your are big fool for complaining she is using butt pad and bra.
Bro you too harsh on this guy now, @32, he's still learning that's why....let's understand with him
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by omajali2003(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2015
Your love for her is premised on her looks and appearance. People like will cheat few years after marriage when all the things that attracted you to the woman start fading with age and child bearing. Get your priorities right bro. It's dangerous to marry a man like you and it is also dangerous to marry a woman who has no confidence in her natural appearance. Both of you are a catastrophe about to happen
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Babs015(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

no mind d akpa amu

woman no fit come my house 3 times i no fvck am

unless say as a guy i dey for period
lmao.......hahahaha
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

you are a big fool for signing "no sex " agreement when she is not a Virgin

your are big fool for complaining she is using butt pad and bra.
What vexed me pass was dat he knew she wasn't a virgin! #foolseverywhere

The day I knew my ex- girlfriend wasn't a virgin began the day I started servicing her!
Why wait till marriage on a used product that another man can quickly sample without you knowing?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2015
are you sure you are 32?
25 years lady played prank on 32
bro u be mumu musa mudashiru
the lady is a deceit to u, pls don't marry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html

are you sure you are 32?
25 years lady played prank on 32
bro u be mumu musa mudashiru
the lady is a deceit to u, pls don't marry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by bigiyaro(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2015
pisures or....... u no d drill.......
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by solarview(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].......i don't subscribe to sex before marriage, but admit it can be challenging and is rampant. But what i want to say is that you can check out your fiance/fiancee apparatus without necessarily having sex. Is the guy potent or not, let him get aroused and show his apparatus when aroused to you. Is her boobs/bottom real. Let her take off her bra before him, then her panties too. Let the confirmation be done.
Now these can happen without sex being involved![/size] wink cool

....and that process is called... To know whether they have NAFDAC reg number. grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by mentorandfriend(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2015
ozo13:
Lol.such ladies will update on dr social media profiles how dey hate lies and deciet.most of Our ladies r turning to somefin else ds days. Na d good ones still dey make me pity ladies if not ehn....... As MBBS paleee don enter bag, na God win. a very long journey it was grin
Congrats. That was a big feat. When did you finish? Which institution?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Fearcom(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2015
grin Chai grin

What would I do if I we're in your shoes?? I wouldn't GO AHEAD with the relationship! I will call it quits!! After all we aren't MARRIED YET!!!
Once again, Chai!
Thank your stars she wasn't wealthy enough to have breast implants and butt augmentation!!

For the third time...CHAI!!
Red Card!!
LMAO

eddyland:

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by sulakishop(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2015
It's not going to last, give her a red card promptly. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by doyinbaby(f): 7:34am On May 23, 2015
ozo13:
Lol.such ladies will update on dr social media profiles how dey hate lies and deciet.most of Our ladies r turning to somefin else ds days. Na d good ones still dey make me pity ladies if not ehn....... As MBBS paleee don enter bag, na God win. a very long journey it was grin
congrats sure it involved lots of hard work to get the mbbs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.