Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways (1129 Views)

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by greghamite: 4:03am On May 23, 2015
New indications emerged that efforts by the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, to speak with Buhari aboard the British Airways aircraft failed awfully as the President-Elect only greeted her during the boarding process and then quietly settled into his seat 2K in First Class.

The embattled Minister, it was learnt, had somehow booked herself into seat 3K, seating directly behind Buhari on the six-hour flight.

SR report that she rose up a few times and tried to stir up a conversation with the President-Elect, but that he only nodded and let her get back to her seat without permitting any dialogue. The flight arrived Heathrow in London at 2:15p.m. local time, but the passengers didn’t disembark until 2:45pm due to delays at the airport.

Other Nigerian dignitaries in the First Class compartment of the flight included the chairperson of the National Electricity Commission, Sam Amadi, as well as Senator Philip Adida, Segun Awolowo, and Hakeem Bello-Osagie, who sat in 4K directly behind Diezani.

When the airline crew announced passenger disembarkation, Buhari asked if ......

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/buhari-refuses-to-speak-with-alison-madueke-aboard-british-airways/

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by HungerBAD: 4:07am On May 23, 2015
Light and Darkness have no business.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by kilokeys(m): 5:17am On May 23, 2015
i can imagine what she has to say?

her : oga... chai.. we chop money

Buhari : how much?

her : oga if u hear am, u must faint

Buhari : can i embezzle that amount in my fours years in office?

her : oga, u no fit... if u try sef..

Buhari: are u saying i am incompetent at emblezzling what u embezzled?. thats an insult.. u r going to jail for this.. angry
Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by StealthyMe(m): 6:23am On May 23, 2015
Am not suprised... undecided
She should be tried and if found guilty imprisoned with the toughest female criminals Nigeria ever has!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by VickJames(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2015
This woman dan go jail finish!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by Emphany: 6:53am On May 23, 2015
The GMB of a man has a hating spirit since i know,tot a president is suppose to be a lil free spirited. Talking to her doesn't change his status neither does it stop him from jailing her for any reason,this only tells how dumb He is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by PapiWata: 6:58am On May 23, 2015
[size=16pt]Jail the ugly-asz frog eye kleptomaniac woman NOW, and order INTERPOL to freeze all her bank accounts, whether they are stashed in the Cayman Islands, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Dubai or Hong Kong. Bring down the frog eye monkey woman NOW ! [/size]
Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by vivacious01: 7:00am On May 23, 2015
Emphany:
The GMB of a man has a hating spirit since i know,tot a president is suppose to be a lil free spirited. Talking to her doesn't change his status neither does it stop him from jailing her for any reason,this only tells how dumb He is.
He is only trying to flee from everything that appears evil,what has light got to do with darkness anyway? Buhari won't wine and dine with corrupt person,simple.I loving this man more everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by Djicemob: 7:05am On May 23, 2015
vivacious01:
He is only trying to flee from everything that appears evil,what has light got to do with darkness anyway? Buhari won't wine and dine with corrupt person,simple.I loving this man more everyday.
But he wines and dine with Atiku and Tinubu everytime. undecided cheesy

Find another tin tok abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by Nobody: 7:16am On May 23, 2015
This isn't politics; it's primitivity!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by seunlayi(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2015
who knows whether it was gmb that summoned her to followed him to London so that he can personally sort out/ understanding better the current fuel /oil situations, etc. don't be deceived that they didn't talk when they are in flight. wait who knows whether they are even together now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by Nobody: 7:33am On May 23, 2015
Emphany:
If he had spoken wt her, d media wld read another meaning to his words n it will go viral. I think its better he kept mute.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by akindelejames: 8:43am On May 23, 2015
GMB.. make friends not foes
Re: Buhari Refuses To Speak With Alison-madueke Aboard British Airways by PapiWata: 10:22am On May 23, 2015
[size=14pt] All in favor of Frog-Eye Madueke spending the next 20 years in embezzler's jail, please indicate in the affirmative with the frog-cry rrrrribbitt ! [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria??? / John Fashanu Arrested For Illegal Arms. / APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.