Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (41001 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
It is called freedom Oga, nothing is as good as freedom.
slyopez:
A country that legalised same-sex marriage and abortion and you and your lots are singing praises of them. Slavery, inferiority complex and low self esteem is the problem of black race.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Gamesmart: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo ,e remain small make una evolve to full humans.

You are too daft to be human.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahah and na zobo me dey here dey sip ontop my Arabian rug
Truckpusher:
Me vex ke?

I dey sip expensive wine dey laugh una. grin
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2015
Gamesmart:

Using you as an example, it is had to argue against this.
I had peeps like you on my mind when I wrote that stuff and of course I said ''sometimes, I am forced to think'' I hope you're able to figure out the figure of speech in my statement considering your unintelligent state of mind and logic.

Is Obasanjo now a mini god?

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why white people refer to black people as having the crab's mentality?
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Obiodunukwe: 1:50pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
And who is this incoherent sounding fool that is ranting like a battered and divorced housewife with deep emotional scar? grin

It is your father and mother that are incoherent fools. You obviously have no home training and you must have a low self esteem.

At your age, your mates have families, are making exploits and achieving their dreams, you are busy forming online champion. SMH

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
@truckpusher like seriously u are a good writer, I will advise u put ur talent into better use. Ur command of English is very good. Pls enough of this insult.......na me get my thread biko......#Orders4MoreOrijin
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

It is your father and mother that are incoherent fools. You obviously have no home training and you must have a low self esteem.

At your age, your mates have families, are making exploits and achieving their dreams, you are busy forming online champion. SMH

I guess your greatest achievement in life is birthing babies like rats,fool? grin

Face the topic and stop ranting like an iidiot, you obviously can never achieve anything with this your mentality?

I have achieved what will take your miserable parents ages to achieve that is if they are not in their miserable graves biting the dust, including your miserable self.

And just for the records , I'm not older than your miserable self old man - Go get a life and stop ranting in the presence of people that can feed,cloth and pay for your worthless life.

This is the last reply you'll ever get from me, bastard.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
@truckpusher like seriously u are a good writer, I will advise u put ur talent into better use. Ur command of English is very good. Pls enough of this insult.......na me get my thread biko......#Orders4MoreOrijin
Tell the iidiots quoting me to back off my tail.

I don't entertain iidiots on this forum.

The anuofia that quoted me resorted to insults and I will sincerely reciprocate in the same manner.

Let them face the topic,I had expected anyone to give me one fuccking reason why this man should be extradited ,nobody came forward but they keep hauling stones at their momma's puccy for just no reason.

What am I suppose to do?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Obiodunukwe: 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]I guess your greatest achievement in life is birthing babies like rats,fool? grin

Face the topic and stop ranting like an iidiot, you obviously can never achieve anything with this your mentality?

I have achieved what will take your miserable parents ages to achieve that is if they are not in their miserable graves biting the dust, including your miserable self.

And just for the records , I'm not older than your miserable self old man - Go get a life and stop ranting in the presence of people that can feed,cloth and pay for your worthless life.

This is the last reply you'll ever get from me, bastard.[/s]

It is your father, mother and all ur family members that are bastards.

U are a bigot and self hating dumb fucvk.

Ever since your Jona was booted out of power by Nigerians, all you have done is vomit your hate all over the forum, seeking attention like a frustrated ape. You have no life or ambition, you are online 24/7 , lazy man with no life or future.

Stop deceiving yourself. U are too old to be embarrassing your family online. U are older than the majority of Nlanders or is it your fathers picture you put up?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2015
We have two major cases against an American company and a high profile American citizen that got left off the hook and no one is even talking about it ,yet here we are jubilating when our own representative is being whisked away on some trumped up charges ,How pathetic can we get to understand that sometimes the supposedly bad son is better left alone for some reasons no one can explain.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2015
Laugh it off na....lemme give u a reason why he shld be extradited. Nigeria need to set an example that there is no room for corrupt individuals or even criminals in this our great nation. By the time people now know that dey can not commit crime abroad and run to nigeria to hide, things will become better in this country. If he's guilty let him go face the music, I don't see anything wrong in the idea. After all it is constitutional, as long as it is within the law then nothing is wrong with it. With this few points of mine I hope u are not confused but rather convinced that Buruji Kashamu should be extradited to US. Thank you
Truckpusher:

The anuofia that quoted me resorted to insults and I will sincerely reciprocate in the same manner.

Let them face the topic,I had expected anyone to give me one fuccking reason why this man should be extradited ,nobody came forward but they keep hauling stones at their momma's puccy for just no reason.

What am I suppose to do?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Gamesmart: 2:16pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I had peeps like you on my mind when I wrote that stuff and of course I said ''sometimes, I am forced to think'' I hope you're able to figure out the figure of speech in my statement considering your unintelligent state of mind and logic.

Is Obasanjo now a mini god?

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why white people refer to black people as having the crab's mentality?

You are a big fooool and nothing more than the monkey you are saying others are.

It is fooools like you that come out from the woodwork and start defending criminals by stating "except this other criminal is arrested, then we no one should arrest this criminal".

And you are talking about "unintelligence"?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are a big fooool and nothing more than the monkey you are saying others are.

It is fooools like you that come out from the woodwork and start defending criminals by stating "except this other criminal is arrested, then we no one should arrest this criminal".

And you are talking about "unintelligence"?
Mr Dumbo,I never said criminals shouldn't be prosecuted ,I have maintained that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

You can conveniently go kill ya self. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by kaythinks(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Reports from channels TV indicates that officials of NDLEA has sorrounded the home of Senator elect and PDP south west party leader Buruji Kashamu. Channels TV tried speaking with him on phone but the line was not clear.

Details later!!!
So during OBJ's 8 year tenure he didn't know kashamu had a case to answer?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nosaghae(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
danot1030:
Jonathan has lost, Buruji cover is removed thus his woe has began. This is an indication that the era of cover for criminals is over in Nigeria, this alone call for celebration that Jonathan is gone.
I will agree with u that the era of cover for criminal is over wen the corrupt eggs in APC are prosecuted by the incoming Govt.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Laugh it off na....lemme give u a reason why he shld be extradited. Nigeria need to set an example that there is no room for corrupt individuals or even criminals in this our great nation. By the time people now know that dey can not commit crime abroad and run to nigeria to hide, things will become better in this country. If he's guilty let him go face the music, I don't see anything wrong in the idea. After all it is constitutional, as long as it is within the law then nothing is wrong with it. With this few points of mine I hope u are not confused but rather convinced that Buruji Kashamu should be extradited to US. Thank you
Any form of selective justice is a grave injustice.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by HiGod: 2:37pm On May 23, 2015
coputa:
Jimmy i correct,the UK and US will turn a blind eye over Tinubu because of the economic gains they derive from his investment over there.The day he goes bankrupt,you will see shit.

There he goes again.......

This post has now shown how stupidd you are

America and UK don't give shit about your investment if you commit a crime

Tinubu investment u said; what is the worth of Tinubu? How much has he got that would make America and UK to overlook his crime?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Lucasbalo(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw this coming but again lemme burst your worthless bubbles.

Presenting your case before any congress and forming alliance to seek for any form of backing in any struggle is a diplomatic move that can't be ignored by any right thinking person who doesn't want blood to achieve their goal which is the right thing to do, even nations do jump into bed with strange bedfellows to actualise their dreams.The extradition of this man is a slap on our collective intelligence because we have the same case against a former United States Vice President which was never prosecuted, but again I think you're too blinded by your political affiliation and ideology to notice the slap on our sovereignty.

Bro, it might be you tomorrow.
Enjoy yourself for now.
On Kashamu matter, you are absolutely wrong. A lots of us knew the guy in Chicago as a big time drug pusher. He operates on the North Side of Chicago called Uptown. That's around Sheridan and Wilson and not far from Truman college. It's just about two miles from Loyola University where I graduated from. The guy and his henchmen were well known to many Nigerians in Chicago. He was a criminal running from justice. If he comes to the US and he's found to be innocent , he would be set free ala Lanre Shittu. The arms of Uncle Sam are long . He can ask General Noriega of panama. His days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Lucasbalo(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

What am I suppose to do?
We that live in Chitown at the time Kashamu was doing his dirty drug deals can give you a lots of dossier about him. Some of his associates are in federal jail right now snitching on him. Stop saying that no one can give you any reason why the guy is being haunted by the Feds. He Kashamu is afraid of what he's going to get when he gets to Chicago.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
On Kashamu matter, you are absolutely wrong. A lots of us knew the guy in Chicago as a big time drug pusher. He operates on the North Side of Chicago called Uptown. That's around Sheridan and Wilson and not far from Truman college. It's just about two miles from Loyola University where I graduated from. The guy and his henchmen were well known to many Nigerians in Chicago. He was a criminal running from justice. If he comes to the US and he's found to be innocent , he would be set free ala Lanre Shittu. The arms of Uncle Sam are long . He can ask General Noriega of panama. His days are numbered.
Bro Lucas, I'm not supporting any criminal that has been evading the law.I'm saying that why did the Americans arm twist the Nigerian govt to accept a deal in cases concerning Pfizer and Dick Cheney? In fact they made it open to our authorities that Cheney won't be subjected to any form of scrutiny in a foreign court .So , why the double standard here?
Are criminals anyway different from other criminals ?
I hope that you're aware that any form of selective justice is an injustice itself ?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Lucasbalo(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro Lucas, I'm not supporting any criminal that has been evading the law.I'm saying that why did the Americans arm twist the Nigerian govt to accept a deal in cases concerning Pfizer and Dick Cheney? In fact they made it open to our authorities that Cheney won't be subjected to any form of scrutiny in a foreign court .So , why the double standard here?
Are criminals anyway different from other criminals ?
I hope that you're aware that any form of selective justice is an injustice itself ?
Cheney was the chairman of Haliburton before he became the VP. The company was tried in the US for bribery of Nigeria Political leaders in Houston . The CEO of Haliburton was convicted and sentenced to jail for bribing top government officials in Abuja. Obasanjo and Atiku and many ministers were clearly implicated in the trial. The funny thing is that the CEO shielded Cheney whom I don't care a bit for. Cheney spearheaded the bribery but you know he's a big fish. I hope Cheney is in jail for many of his atrocities including the stupid wars on Iraq and Afghanistan. Kashamu brought this unto himself. Lots of stuff our guys did in Chicago will send shivers through your spine. That's why we need him to pay for his deeds to send message to people damaging Nigeria's image in the diaspora.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by onatisi(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2015
Never underestimate MR President , never underestimate gej, Buruji kashamu made this mistake and he will pay for it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by theV0ice: 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:
Never underestimate MR President , never underestimate gej, Buruji kashamu made this mistake and he will pay for it .

But i thought he was GEJ's man friday in the SW?? who even made the cold war between OBJ and GEJ boil over?
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by ZionJay(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
Picture Kashamu's residence.....
PA: Sir,it appears the house has been surrounded
Kashamu: ...surrounded? By who?
Dives to the window
PA: NDLEA sir
Kashamu: shocked NDLEA ke?
Reach for his phone,dials OBJ's number
Obj: hello,who is this?
Kashamu: haaa...baba u don't have my number again ni?
Obj: sorry who is speaking?
Kashamu: haa... Baba it is me ur humble son,senator elect,Buruji Kashamu
Obj: sorry,wrong number!
Cuts the call and switch off the phone
Kashamu... Tries the number again
Service provider: the number u dialed is incorrect, pls check the number and try again

Buruji: ye I don die....faints

P.s the NDLEA guys should watch out for any gorgeously dressed woman walking like a man exiting the compound. Remember alamaiseagha
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2015
HiGod:

There he goes again.......

This post has now shown how stupidd you are

America and UK don't give shit about your investment if you commit a crime

Tinubu investment u said; what is the worth of Tinubu? How much has he got that would make America and UK to overlook his crime?
But they care about the stolen fund that is brought into their economy by our foolish leaders.How much of these loot has been returned to us.Are you saying that,Tinubu that owns half of lagos state is worth nothing.Your stupidity stinks to high heavens.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by emiye(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
The day this fool contested for the senatorial post and won is the day he deserves to be extradited,

The idiiot had no business holding an elective or selective post, so as to avoid public scrutiny, but the gods wanted to kill him, they made him mad first. I hope edwin clark who advised him to contest as senator will follow him to the usa.

The empty headed money bag in typical PDP style spent money like it was going out of fashion to secure election victory, he manipulated the poor and ignorant with wads of dollars&naira, hundreds of thousands of packaged rice, and gifts to get their votes. If he is not reined now, the empty drug lord will be gunning for the number 1 position in Ogun state. He is Fayose's right hand man, and was instrumental to fayose's rice project victory in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Lucasbalo(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2015
coputa:
But they care about the stolen fund that is brought into their economy by our foolish leaders.How much of these loot has been returned to us.Are you saying that,Tinubu that owns half of lagos state is worth nothing.Your stupidity stinks to high heavens.
My friend, America's economy runs into trillion of dollars yearly. Anything Tinubu's got in US is just like a gallon of water in the Pacific Ocean.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Cheney was the chairman of Haliburton before he became the VP. The company was tried in the US for bribery of Nigeria Political leaders in Houston . The CEO of Haliburton was convicted and sentenced to jail for bribing top government officials in Abuja. Obasanjo and Atiku and many ministers were clearly implicated in the trial. The funny thing is that the CEO shielded Cheney whom I don't care a bit for. Cheney spearheaded the bribery but you know he's a big fish. I hope Cheney is in jail for many of his atrocities including the stupid wars on Iraq and Afghanistan. Kashamu brought this unto himself. Lots of stuff our guys did in Chicago will send shivers through your spine. That's why we need him to pay for his deeds to send message to people damaging Nigeria's image in the diaspora.
Good points bro.
This was all I was looking for and not some dimwits insulting you for having your own opinion.
Well, Cheney will never pay for his crimes against humanity and this is the injustice I personally hate with passion.
Whatever , he came back a wanted drug dealer and instead of him to pipe low and enjoy his ill-gotten wealth he decided to go into politics but again I believe his problems are more of a political witch-hunting than his past runnings with the law in the US.
His emergence as a political stalwart is a pointer to how our system has degenerated and gone to the dogs and the same dogs are the same people pioneering the so much appraised change with their change chanting zombies insulting everyone with an alternative mindset to oblivion here on NL and other social networks.
Whatever, thanks for the education.
Peace out.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Lucasbalo(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Good points bro.
This was all I was looking for and not some dimwits insulting you for having your own opinion.
Well, Cheney will never pay for his crimes against humanity and this is the injustice I personally hate with passion.
Whatever , he came back a wanted drug dealer and instead of him to pipe low and enjoy his ill-gotten wealth he decided to go into politics but again I believe his problems are more of a political witch-hunting than his past runnings with the law in the US.
His emergence as a political stalwart is a pointer to how our system has degenerated and gone to the dogs and the same dogs are the same people pioneering the so much appraised change with their change chanting zombies insulting everyone with an alternative mindset to oblivion here on NL and other social networks.
Whatever, thanks for the education.
Peace out.
Thanks my man. You know some of our guys on Nairaland are very to quick to insult you. You just have to ignore them. This Kashamu stuff was painful to me personally because you hate to see anyone in these kind of dilemma. He founded a soccer academy in Chicago where he assisted a lots of youths to US and he was known to be charitable to some Nigerian causes here. But the damage and the minions he employed all turned against him. Hope he gets a good attorney when he gets here. Money do buy justice in US too ala OJ Simpson.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Thanks my man. You know some of our guys on Nairaland are very to quick to insult you. You just have to ignore them. This Kashamu stuff was painful to me personally because you hate to see anyone in these kind of dilemma. He founded a soccer academy in Chicago where he assisted a lots of youths to US and he was known to be charitable to some Nigerian causes here. But the damage and the minions he employed all turned against him. Hope he gets a good attorney when he gets here. Money do buy justice in US too ala OJ Simpson.
I see .

Lmao , of course prisons are only meant for poor people and rich people with no connection. grin

Hand go touch am sha , Omo! After tasting money and freedom , to enter prison no be joke o. grin grin

I just dey pity the man - If not for our very negative image , our Government can still arrange a plea bargain that would see his sentence reduced with conditions of forfeiting some good money.This is can be arranged especially for his age, and I also believe that because of his age he will have some medical issues which can be used to give him a slim soft landing . grin
Let them tamper justice with mercy abeg, he prolly committed these crimes some years back.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Lucasbalo(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see .

Lmao , of course prisons are only meant for poor people and rich people with no connection. grin

Hand go touch am sha , Omo! After tasting money and freedom , to enter prison no be joke o. grin grin

I just dey pity the man - If not for our very negative image , our Government can still arrange a plea bargain that would see his sentence reduced with conditions of forfeiting some good money.This is can be arranged especially for his age, and I also believe that because of his age he will have some medical issues which can be used to give him a slim soft landing . grin
Let them tamper justice with mercy abeg, he prolly committed these crimes some years back.
You are 100% correct. All he should have done is plea bargain with the Feds and they will give him a soft landing like Tinubu did forfeiting about $600.000 . US law is very liberal. There are bigger druglords than Kashamu, especially the Colombians and Mexicans but they will plea bargain to softer their predicaments. The fugitives are the ones America really goes after. One thing I know is that money buys justice in US. I don't know if Kashamu has that kind of cheese though.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2015
@truckpusher a crime is a crime anytime anyday and it shldnt be encouraged. Dat someone turned a blind eye on a crime committed sometime ago doesn't mean all other crimes dat follow shld be pardoned. The culture of impunity has to stop in this country, thank God change has started. Kashamu Buruji is just unfortunate to be the first whose head will roll. I don't pity him though.
Truckpusher:
Any form of selective justice is a grave injustice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.