Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (41017 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2015
demandtruth:

BRAIN AND SENSE LOST

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE OBLONGATA OF THIS MAN?
PLEASE, KINDLY RETURN SAME. REWARD AWAITS
I never expected your lost self to understand a thing.

Go hang yourself on your mama's puccy for all I care
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by SUBWAY101(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Shamelessness is your middle name abokki.

It is shame that people from different parts of the world should be treated differently because of their country of origin backed by warped imperialists ideologies.

Until you give me one reason why Dick Cheney isn't and hasn't been extradited ,you have the right to shut the hell up.

You people and the Yorubas are a disgrace to the black race, a mistake for the entire Bantu people - If we look into the oil sector properly, I'm sure our prisons will have enough white inmates but here you are supporting an idea that is purely a political witch-hunting and way of sending a subtle message to our leaders that they can always use their own people to get back at them.

Why should we listen to the US when they've made it plain to us that Dick Cheney can't be subjected to any form of scrutiny in a Nigerian court? aren't we humans with laws? are we sub humans to them by any standard of existence?They eat,they poo,they fucck and they die like us undecided

your tribes and kinsmen are responsible for the backwardness of the most populous black nation just because your mouth is still stuck on the whiteman's asss for life just to remain relevant and lord over your own people even when your people would do your biddings if there is equity,fairness and justice.

At a time when the black race have seen the true color of the whiteman ,you're still here blabbing like an iidiot.

You and your kinsmen will forever remain in mental slavery.....Go figuire
[/s]

Senseless drugpusher, You are pained your drug mentor is going to jail. Continue to wallow in pains, drunk ijaw fool.

15 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sneak3(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Reports from channels TV indicates that officials of NDLEA has sorrounded the home of Senator elect and PDP south west party leader Buruji Kashamu. Channels TV tried speaking with him on phone but the line was not clear.

Details later!!!

I see OBJ finger in this.. this nigga never forgives
Ask GEJ, Atiku, Audu Ogbe, just to name few of his long list of victims..

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by iGeneral: 11:50am On May 23, 2015
oloriooko:

How on earth did this man win?
This is the prob with our politics, the electorate is uninformed while the candidates boldly flaunt themselves as saints.
He's not the only one in this shoe, there are many criminals ruling us while we praise them and it's not peculiar to any party, its general!
Do not wonder how on earth he won. The thunder that will fire him pushed him to go and contest for election and be in the face of the people. The drug case didn't start today. All this while he had been a kingmaker, no one disturbed him. But now that he chose to be a king himself, his past has come calling.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Senseless drugpusher, You are pained your drug mentor is going to jail. Continue to wallow in pains, drunk ijaw fool.
And your amala and ewedu infested brain can't figure out a thing until your father ends up in jail for some trumped up charges with willing tools to use as cheap political point.

Mumu is synonymous to your ethnicity, just ask around.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by tbarrister(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2015
Since kashamu is a criminal I think it is only proper for him to answer the charges against him, but on a second thought, he's a senator elect of the federal republic
of Nigeria and I think it will be a collective slap on our face if he's extradited. Let's assume he's a senator elect of the USA ,do you think they will release him to us even if he is wanted in Nigeria for killing our president. WE WI'LL NEVER BE FREE FROM COLONIALISM UNTIL WE LOOK THEM IN THE EYE. "WALTER RODNEY WHERE ARE THOU"!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, as soon as Nigeria apply for it, it will be considered. Jonah-daft never applied for it because he felt he had no case.
In contrast, the us govt has applied for ur co drugbaron extradition and Nigeria Aving considered the facts presented is happy to extradite the criminal.
Only pathetic criminals like ur kind will have issues with this.
Demdemdimwit, It was during Obasanjo's and Yaradua's time .Pray, tell me why they didn't deem it necessary to apply for the damn extradition?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by demandtruth: 11:54am On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never expected your lost self to understand a thing.

I'm hanging my mama's puccy for all I care

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Why should you commit such incense by sleeping with your mum?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2015
tbarrister:
Since kashamu is a criminal I think it is only proper for him to answer the charges against him, but on a second thought, he's a senator elect of the federal republican of Nigeria and I think it will be a collective slap on our face if he's extradited. Let's assume he's a senator elect of the USA ,do you think they will release him to us even if he wanted in Nigeria for killing our president. WE WI'LL NEVER BE FREE FRIM COLONIALISM UNTIL WE LOOK THEM IN THE EYE. "WALTER RODNEY WHERE ARE THOU"!!!
My mumu Yoruba boys and girls ,this question is for y'all.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Akinrogun(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2015
PeterKbaba:
IF YOU ALL HAVE NOTICED!
WE YORUBA'S ARE 95% ON THIS PAGE SHOUTING THAT HE SHOULD BE EXTRADITED BACK TO THE U.S.
WE DON'T CONDOLE CRIMINALS IN THE SOUTH WEST, WE DON'T SAY BECAUSE HE'S OUR OWN, LETS PROTECT HIM.
WE DON'T SHOUT TRIBALISM ON EITHER JONATHAN OR BUHARI FOR ARRESTING HIM.
LESSON IS, IN YORUBA-LAND, A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL IN THE FACE OF THE YORUBA PEOPLE.
may ur days b long bro....... d same response was meted to Obanikoro in d Senate clearance......he was stoutly blockaded by d Yoruba senators until David Mark used his veto power to get him a black market clearance.......a criminal is a criminal in Yorubaland......no room for mincing of words!

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2015
demandtruth:

[/b]
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Why should you commit such incense by sleeping with your mum?

Your attempt to troll here and derail this thread will fall on deaf ears.Of course I slept with my Mom just the way your father has been sleeping with your Grandma.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
sneak3:

where does this Agbaya derive his powers from.He sold our collective patrimony to the west to curry favour so as to remain relevant in the scheme of things.continue to fight your people.Traitor

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
omenka:
Go look up the meaning of cherry-picking then come back and re-read this comment of yours. cheesy

Have a nice day buddy. Trying to discharge this "person" beside me. grin
You obviously have nothing to offer in the face of a superior argument.

Discharging is allowed my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Demdemdimwit, It was during Obasanjo's and Yaradua's time .Pray, tell me why they didn't deem it necessary to apply for the damn extradition?

Drugpusher, simply because they probably know they have no case besides Jonah-daft was number 2 man to yaradua and he finished his tenure. U can't exonerate the fool.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by MurderX: 11:59am On May 23, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Join the Revolution today as we marched to protect the Great Nigerian woman Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who through her hardwork and achievement have proved that Nigerian women are the greatest capable of doing not only what men can do but doing it Better..

#SupportNgoziOkonjoIweala#

Sign Below

https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-ignore-the-call-for-stripping-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-of-the-doctorate-of-humane-letters-presented-to-her-on-monday-may-18-2015-during-yale-s-commencement-ceremony-in-new-haven-connecticut-alongside-eight-others

These easteners are a joke sha, must everything be about tribalism? What on earth makes you support people that have robber you of your health, your wealth, your humanity? Why have you chosen to be blind to truth, God will judge you people. Righteousness exalts a nation, sin is a reproach to any people. Today your materialism has made you a victim and a reproach of your peers, you cannot boast of being majorities in Nigeria polity and government anymore. If you continue this way, you will fall from being the minor majority that you are to being a minor minority. Sin is truly a reproach to any people.

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by demandtruth: 11:59am On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your attempt to troll here and derail this thread will fall on deaf ears.Of course I slept with my Mom just the way your father has been sleeping with your Grandma.

Here is a loss child.

If anyone knows the parent, kindly inform Yaba left staff.
His own brain plug is beyond repair.

Anyone?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by SUBWAY101(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
And your amala and ewedu infested brain can't figure out a thing until your father ends up in jail for some trumped up charges with willing tools to use as cheap political point.

Mumu is synonymous to your ethnicity, just ask around.
[/s]

Trash coming from a bleached Ijaw drunk, a lousy shameless nairaland tout. Its your useless senile father that refused to train you, the fool is frustrated and just barking as usual. Ijaw fool calling others mumu, we know the real mumu in this country. Dundee united, you will only end up in the smelling creek like your useless forefathers. Moronic dingbat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by nkem123(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:
judgment day.......

see the person who Ogun state have decided to vote as their senator #hemustgotoUSA
shame on those that voted for this drug baron
nobody voted him, he ws maneuvered into power by gridlock Jonathan.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

This is the core reason why the criminal is currently crying like a baby. grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2015
demandtruth:

Here is a loss child.

If anyone knows the parent, kindly inform Yaba left staff.
His own brain plug is beyond repair.

Anyone?
Face me like a man and stop looking for one useless alliance.

It takes a man that sleeps with his mother to know one ,so please how many times did you sleep with ya ho of Mom? grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by SUBWAY101(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

This is the core reason why the criminal is currently crying like a baby. grin

The moronic b.astard is just attacking everyone and insulting other tribe as if they caused the death of his senile father, he is pained his drug mentor is going to jail. A shameless drugpusher

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
Yes na, he never forgives! Dats why he's called "ebora of owu" lol
sneak3:

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
MicroBox:
Extradite Dick Cheeney to answer bribe scandal or we say no to extradition of Kashamu Buruji

Who are the we? grin
Newsflash....... Parole don change oooo. Jonah-daft the criminal lover is no more, the no nonsense General is the one in charge.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by amanze15(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
tbarrister:
Since kashamu is a criminal I think it is only proper for him to answer the charges against him, but on a second thought, he's a senator elect of the federal republic
of Nigeria and I think it will be a collective slap on our face if he's extradited. Let's assume he's a senator elect of the USA ,do you think they will release him to us even if he is wanted in Nigeria for killing our president. WE WI'LL NEVER BE FREE FROM COLONIALISM UNTIL WE LOOK THEM IN THE EYE. "WALTER RODNEY WHERE ARE THOU"!!!
bros even ibrahimovic no fit touch leg for mother russia grin grin its a funny trend around the world, go to monaco and see people who cant go home
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by demandtruth: 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
An extradition agrement was signed by Nigeria with other countries
such that if the need arises the clause in the extradition is triggered

USA asked for the extradition of a suspect and some mumu here are comparing
apple with orange.

Did Nigeria asked for Dick Chiney's extradition?

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Trash coming from a bleached Ijaw drunk, a lousy shameless nairaland tout. Its your useless senile father that refused to train you, the fool is frustrated and just barking as usual. Ijaw fool calling others mumu, we know the real mumu in this country. Dundee united, you will only end up in the smelling creek like your useless forefathers. Moronic dingbat.
Pained iidiot, this is the last time I will respond to your moronic posts.

Engage me on the issue raised and stopped barking like a rabid dog. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

The moronic b.astard is just attacking everyone and insulting other tribe as if they caused the death of his senile father, he is pained his drug mentor is going to jail. A shameless drugpusher

Those drugs he sniffs has made him severally deranged. Nothing sensible can ever come out from the fool.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
He's a chieftain of the PDP, the PDP south west leader, a senator elect, a rich dude. He's bin acused severally of drug related issues in the US in which we hear the US has always applied for his extradition to face charges but because of the ruling party (pdp) it all fell on deaf ears. Right now nemesis just caught up with him. Lemme stop here biko b4 I write a textbook on this man grin
Dakens:
abeg make someone explain dis story for me well who is he and what did he do or accused of doing?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 23, 2015
My take is due process should be followed if at all, he should be extradited.

1. This man was arrested in the UK and after thorough investigations and litigation that lasted for about five years, he was released.
Are we saying he bribed his way through the UK judiciary? Or the US authorities were incompetent and couldn't prove their case? I don't think Nigeria is a better ally of the US than Britain. If his extradition could not be secured in Britain even after his incarceration for five years, why should it be an automatic extradition in Nigeria?

2. If the US could not arm twist the authorities in Britain to extradite Kashamu, why should she be mounting such pressure on Nigeria? Kashamu may well be the greatest crook on earth, but the facts of this case are just stomach churning. Would the US ask Britain to extradite her citizen who has already been cleared of the same offence by an Australian or a Canadian court? You can't try a man twice for the same offence hiding under a dummy that prosecution or litigation is being done in another jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by edward1: 12:07pm On May 23, 2015
Hello my great professors in the house, I have another challenge. Here is my story:
my wife is a citizen of usa and she is carrying my 1 year old baby she has file in for me but the problem am having now is my passport 04-04-1984 but she use 05-05-1985 to apply for me the I have been ask by usa embassy to send the scan copy of my passport but the age on passport is different from the one my wife use to apply for me and i have informed that the Nigeria immigration can not issue another dob for me but I don't know what to do can anyone enlightened me on this what to do about it can I go to usa embassy with the passport I have with me or what next
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by SUBWAY101(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Pained iidiot, this is the last time I will respond to your moronic posts.

Engage me on the issue raised and stopped barking like a rabid dog. grin grin
[/s]

The bleached oaf is still blabbing, Who will engage a disgusting noise maker like you that turn a thread to a Yoruba bashing thread. You are not even ashamed of your stupidity, you have bleached your brain and more reason you attack another tribe for no reason, your senile father must be a fool for not giving you a proper home training. Lousy dumbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by demandtruth: 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

It takes a man that sleeps with his mother to know one ,so please how many times did i sleep with my ho of Mom? grin

It's unfortunate you have to do all this to your mum.

Non of my business anyways.

Keep doing it. It's a inheritance

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.