Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (41082 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Charly68: 9:52am On May 23, 2015
The long arm of the law caught up with this man at last,even his marabou could not save him. He should go for his trial if he claimed he is innocent of USA drug accusation. After all my bible says the righteous shall be as bold as lion. No shaken man !It would have been disastrous though for a criminal to become a law maker in our nation.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2015
Slickest:

Hmmm, I get u, but what baffles is that, only pdp harbors such elder crimanals
And APC harbors youth criminals,abi.Can you please show me one clean soul in APC
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by oyetunder(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2015
When a running criminal decided to be noisy...instead of hidding...

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by nijanigga: 9:55am On May 23, 2015
This is when Guruji cannot help Buruji.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by oyetunder(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2015
When a running criminal decided to be noisy...instead of hidding...

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by isralkhaleed(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2015
jimmy2k:
Why not APC bold Ahmed tinubu because he also has drug case in America
PDP should have done that now... at least PDP ruled for 16yrs with Tinubu in the opposing party...if he truly had a case to answer...PDP would have extradited him. But nevertheless, for them to cover him all ds while means PDP is a party of criminals...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2015
I trust him to scale tru until may 29
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 9:58am On May 23, 2015
OBJ the ebora of owu warming up to have the last laugh. I just love that old dude. Buruji American prison straight tongue

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by taiwotosho22(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
segend:
Quick question- if he is extradited and jailed in the US, what happens to his position as a senator. Will PDP replace him, since he won under PDP or will a fresh election be conducted.
They may not conduct another election, Inec may collect his certificate of return and replace him with candidate that scored next to him in the last election. That was how they did to Benue lawmaker who forged his ND certificate in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:
judgment day.......

see the person who Ogun state have decided to vote as their senator
#hemustgotoUSA

shame on those that voted for this drug baron
who voted for him and the other senators elect,they all have cases to answer.Nigeria with selective justice
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On May 23, 2015
valarmorghulis:
egberun samueli kole sa molorun lowo,kashamu prepare to pay a visit to united states
beni o
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by 4four(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2015
Dis girl would not ve been extradite if Na dat party with umbrella won dis election............. Wind of change every where

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2015
US hasn't said it has a case against Tinubu so quit hating, tinubu is clean, he may ve bin involved in drug or any oda criminal stuff but he maintains a clean slate
jimmy2k:
Why not APC bold Ahmed tinubu because he also has drug case in America

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 10:03am On May 23, 2015
isralkhaleed:
PDP should have done that now... at least PDP ruled for 16yrs with Tinubu in the opposing party...if he truly had a case to answer...PDP would have extradited him. But nevertheless, for them to cover him all ds while means PDP is a party of criminals...
good talk,that was why seun and myself left the party to form our own political party
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by hugafella(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2015
East vs West. Who does drugs better? I think the west have it!!
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 10:05am On May 23, 2015
4four:
Dis girl would not ve been extradite if Na dat party with umbrella won dis election............. Wind of change every where
which girl?na wa for you o,everytime na woman and toto dey always dey your mind,you need deliverance o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2015
I think dis is better. Rada dan conducting anoda election
taiwotosho22:

They may not conduct another election, Inec may collect his certificate of return and replace him with candidate that scored next to him in the last election. That was how they did to Benue lawmaker who forged his ND certificate in the last election.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by blessin30289(f): 10:06am On May 23, 2015
What ever goes around must surely comes around, let them do Dogs are watching.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
valarmorghulis:
egberun samueli kole sa molorun lowo,kashamu prepare to pay a visit to united states
cry even as he wasn't "hoping" to visit the US anytime soon cry

grin it's gonna get rough for him, if the story is true cheesy
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by mainstreets(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2015
its only in Nigeria, criminals celebrate their loots wit the people they hv stolen from. in developed countries,if u steal or commit crime, u wil go into hiding. Hw can a drug Baron still contest for d senate instead of him to keep quiet n enjoy his money quietly n nt step on ppls toes. i love OBJ. dont mess wit him. jonathan is a weakling.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by 4four(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Reports from channels TV indicates that officials of NDLEA has sorrounded the home of Senator elect and PDP south west party leader Buruji Kashamu. Channels TV tried speaking with him on phone but the line was not clear.

Details later!!!
. Dis is one of those thing Uncle JONA called persecution
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2015
We have lots of dem so it's not new. Stella Odua won senatorial seat too. A lot of corrupt governors are presently sitting dere in the national assembly. I'm happy it has started from somewhere though
Charly68:
The long arm of the law caught up with this man at last,even his marabou could not save him. He should go for his trial if he claimed he is innocent of USA drug accusation. After all my bible says the righteous shall be as bold as lion. No shaken man !It would have been disastrous though for a criminal to become a law maker in our nation.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Mbilla(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2015
Slickest:
Pdp candidates are always associated with bad things...
Shut up! He is a drug barron yoruba man before joining PDP. I thought Yorubas are saints and angels.... hypocrites
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by adaybayor(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The much awaited drama begins in the most dramatic way cheesy
Obj na badt guy cheesy cheesy

You can say that again, really badt guy.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by 4four(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
which girl?na wa for you o,everytime na woman and toto dey always dey your mind,you need deliverance o
hey sowy jary, Na typographical error, Na dat BOY I won type grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by adaybayor(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
Mbilla:
Shut up! He is a drug barron yoruba man before joining PDP. I thought Yorubas are saints and angels.... hypocrites

Hey mumu, so whats wrong with what he said. Did PDP not know he is a drug baron before accepting him? Iti!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by lordhugo(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2015
coputa:
so there are no criminals in APC.Can you please mention just one clean soul in APC

1. BUHARI!

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by segend(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2015
taiwotosho22:

Thanks for the information.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2015
I just think OBJ is one Nigerian u canntot just mess with. He promised to deal with Buruji Kashamu and he has done it. I'm 100 percent sure he pulled all the strings.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On May 23, 2015
4four:
hey sowy jary, Na typographical error, Na dat BOY I won type grin grin grin
see your mouth,you too like woman and toto grin
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by demandtruth: 10:17am On May 23, 2015
He should call on Gej to help him now.

When he was running his mouth like there wont be tomorrow against
Obj he never remembers a day such as this would come. Nemessis

Next, Fayose

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2015
babasanti:
If GEJ allows this happens, I won't be happy wit him. Have they carried obj and atiku for haliburton scandal?
This is what i was saying,selective justice,this is a gang up,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.