Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (41010 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 23, 2015
edward1:
Hello my great professors in the house, I have another challenge. Here is my story:
my wife is a citizen of usa and she is carrying my 1 year old baby she has file in for me but the problem am having now is my passport 04-04-1984 but she use 05-05-1985 to apply for me the I have been ask by usa embassy to send the scan copy of my passport but the age on passport is different from the one my wife use to apply for me and i have informed that the Nigeria immigration can not issue another dob for me but I don't know what to do can anyone enlightened me on this what to do about it can I go to usa embassy with the passport I have with me or what next

You mean your wife doesn't know your DOB? Lol. Your wife should have a photocopy or a scanned copy of your passport biodata page.

She needs to discontinue the process, and then re-file.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by SUBWAY101(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

Those drugs he sniffs has made him severally deranged. Nothing sensible can ever come out from the fool.

The Ediot is truly deranged. He jumped to the thread just to insult other tribe, who does that? I agree with you, the drug is truly disturbing his bleached brain.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by stan241(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
Tufiakwa for some of the persons we share this country with......A known drug Lord who somehow was elected senator is about to be extradited to face charges and i don't care where they are taking him to, the issue is he is about to be flushed from the Nigerian environment and some people feel its "selective judgement" oh please, the man is a known criminal and if this is "selective justice" then i proudly appreciate it, we badly need more of this type of "selective justice" to rid this country of all this corrupt elements

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2015
stan241:
Tufiakwa for some of the persons we share this country with......A known drug Lord who somehow was elected senator is about to be extradited to face charges and i don't care where they are taking him to, the issue is he is about to be flushed from the Nigerian environment and some people feel its "selective judgement" oh please, the man is a known criminal and if this is "selective justice" then i proudly appreciate it, we badly need more of this type of "selective justice" to rid this country of all this corrupt elements
selective justice of indicting perceived enemies while setting others free.Is this the change you are clamouring for in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2015
It is a slap on our sovereignty to extradite this man when Dick Cheney can't be touched and sooner or later small African countries will come for their own share of the slap.Any selective justice is an injustice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Geometrix(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2015
The question worth asking is if OBJ is a covert CIA agent as being alleged.if it is established to be true then there is more than meet the eyes as far as our collective sovereignity is concerned.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
coputa:
selective justice of indicting perceived enemies while setting others free.Is this the change you are clamouring for in Nigeria
You do really have time to engage these children of anger. grin

They will never face the topic ,trust me.

Bunch of useless iidiots that should have been aborted and washed away with ordinary water.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
[/b]
Truckpusher:
[b]My mumu Yoruba boys and girls ,this question is for y'all.
we permit you to answer it for us,it that makes you happy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by lordhugo(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2015
[s]
coputa:
So,your president elect.does not have skeleton in his cupboard,do you think he will die for you,when you are not ready to make the sacrifice.Nigerians want to go to heaven but are afraid to die.
[/s]

embarassed
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On May 23, 2015
PeterKbaba:
IF YOU ALL HAVE NOTICED!
WE YORUBA'S ARE 95% ON THIS PAGE SHOUTING THAT HE SHOULD BE EXTRADITED BACK TO THE U.S.
WE DON'T CONDOLE CRIMINALS IN THE SOUTH WEST, WE DON'T SAY BECAUSE HE'S OUR OWN, LETS PROTECT HIM.
WE DON'T SHOUT TRIBALISM ON EITHER JONATHAN OR BUHARI FOR ARRESTING HIM.
LESSON IS, IN YORUBA-LAND, A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL IN THE FACE OF THE YORUBA PEOPLE.
yes o,unlike the clueless one that gave alameisigha state pardon all in the name of na my brother . #proudlyyoruba

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is a slap on our sovereignty to extradite this man when Dick Cheney can't be touched and sooner or later small African countries will come for their own share of the slap.Any selective justice is an injustice.

Has ur country applied for his extradition?

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by coputa(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I am highly disapointed that our youth,new generation of Nigerians still reason like their confused leaders.Any hope for us,as the horizon is still cloudy.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
[b][/b]we permit you to answer it for us,it that makes you happy
Well, the question is strictly for Yoruba boys and girls in this thread congratulating the Nigerian Government and the US's double standard in dealing with common criminals.

Show me the justice in what is happening now.

Why should we apply selective justice here?

I truly blame him for making himself a public figure anyway knowing fully well that he's a wanted man by the power that be ,but again what is good for the gander is also good for the goose.

If they extradite Dick Cheney I will be happy for them to probe Jonathan and Diezani and that is justice for God's sake.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
Some persons on this trade are just enemy of progress, they want to pour sand sand in my garri, u will not allow me enjoy my front page, na so so insult una come here dey insult people. grin anyway, I ve decided not to do anything today because of this front page. grin
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by stan241(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
coputa:
"perceived enemies"...the man himself admitted he wouldn't step foot anywhere close to the US a few weeks back so what exactly is your point, my question is if he aint guilty then all well and good we can say he is being hounded but he is and that's the difference, you would do well to stop playing politics of emotion, the baba is as guilty as daylight and should be made to face the music...if and when "perceived enemies" are being hunted down unjustly and illegally I'm sure Nigerians will stand up and scream blue murder just like with NOI for now Kashamu abi Akpamu whatever his name is should face the music

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

Are you this daft not to have noticed that I've been ignoring your moronic posts?

Dude ,get a life and stop following me like a lost puppy on NL - You're nowhere close to be working under me with your level of abracadabra intelligence ,how much more engaging you in a decent convo?

Read my lips - I do not have time for vowel nigglets like your type in this place.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by stan241(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, the question is strictly for Yoruba boys and girls in this thread congratulating the Nigerian Government and the US's double standard in dealing with common criminals.

I truly blame him for making himself a public figure anyway knowing fully well that he's a wanted man by the power that be ,but again what is good for the gander is also good for the goose.

If they extradite Dick Cheney I will happy for them to probe Jonathan and Diezani and that is justice for God's sake.
Bros pls let's not turn this into an Igbo/ yoruba thing biko, the man is as guilty as can be deduced even by his own urtterances, any reasonable Nigerian should be happy with developments such as this and why has the govt not filed for this cheeny fellow to be extradited too? Its simple there probably isn't enough evidence for that, stop trying to justify "perceived witch hunting" according to you or better still you can start a movement calling for a re-opening of the Haliburton scandal for now Buruji Akpamu should go and face the music

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2015
[[s]quote author=Truckpusher post=34021715]Are you this daft not to have noticed that I've been ignoring your moronic posts?

Dude ,get a life and stop following me like a lost puppy on NL - You're nowhere close to working under me with your level of abracadabra intelligence ,how much more engaging you in a decent convo?

Read my lips - I do not have time for vowel nigglets like your type in this place.[/quote][/s]

Drugpusher spare me another dose of ur malady display, again.......

Demdem:

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by loomer: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
Weda na pdp abi na apc, if him commit crime, he should be extradited o.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

If they extradite Dick Cheney I will happy for them to probe Jonathan and Diezani and that is justice for God's sake.
dont worry we will make sure they extradite Dick Cheney and also extradite pusssy cheney grin

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by swezenberg(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
hugafella:
East vs West. Who does drugs better? I think the west have it!!

Don'T even go there because a three-day old baby knows the real answer.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
People in his senatorial zone should start warming up for a bye-election.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
coputa:
I am highly disapointed that our youth,new generation of Nigerians still reason like their confused leaders.Any hope for us,as the horizon is still cloudy.
Most of them are just in for it because he supported a particular political party ,I do not support this man in any manner but why should we condone this type of trashy treatment from a hypocritical nation like the US?\

Our youths are dumb,and backward about the rules of engagement when it comes to international diplomacy.How he ended up a major force in the PDP still remains the 7th wonders of the world ,no thanks to the PDP's corruption for the last 16yrs which Obasanjo birthed who also now doubles as an APC navigator.

We should be able to keep our political differences aside and defend our sovereignty else we would become more of a disgrace to ourself as nation and Africans by extension.Unfortunately these fools that keeps quoting me will never learn a thing.So sad mehn.....so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
I'm new on nairaland but it seem to me like this "@truckpusher" guy is really troublesome oooo

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
People in his senatorial zone should start warming up for a bye-election.

Yes ooo. Truckpusher Drugpusher hero will be in the US jail for a very long time.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
stan241:
Bros pls let's not turn this into an Igbo/ yoruba thing biko, the man is as guilty as can be deduced even by his own urtterances, any reasonable Nigerian should be happy with developments such as this and why has the govt not filed for this cheeny fellow to be extradited too? Its simple there probably isn't enough evidence for that, stop trying to justify "perceived witch hunting" according to you or better still you can start a movement calling for a re-opening of the Haliburton scandal for now Buruji Akpamu should go and face the music
why the selective justice?
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Most of them are just in for it because he supported a particular political party ,I do not support this man in any manner

Chai, Drugpusher already denying his mentor even before he is bundled out......
Dariss godi ooooo grin

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:

Yes ooo. Truckpusher Drugpusher hero will be in the US jail for a very long time.
He fvcked with the wrong person, Obasanjo. Fayose is next. Nobody fvcks with Baba.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dont worry we will make sure they extradite Dick Cheney and also extradite pusssy cheney grin
Lol, I think we should be worried eh, The imperialist nation made it very clear that no extradition of Mr Cheney would be honoured.

So, why are they kin of extraditing this man?

This is one man I never liked as a PDP bigwig - You can't be running around with criminals and expect to be respected but why the selective justice?
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He fvcked with the wrong person, Obasanjo. Fayose is next. Nobody fvcks with Baba.

Jonah-daft also realised the same thing. Obj ffuck the fool up and he is currently having the last laugh.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by arsetalks(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
jimmy2k:
Why not APC bold Ahmed tinubu because he also has drug case in America
You lot never get tired do you? Same Tinubu that has been going to America without fear? How come he has not be arrested?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by arsetalks(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2015
shammah1:
What are you saying? You mistaking EFCC for NDLEA. Go read your books
How is that a mistake? Same NDLEA have been around for ages, how come they did not arrest himv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.