Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51086 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hi testosterone-deviled dyke.smiley

Hello Mike Tyson's retard3d illegitimate son. wink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Hello Mike Tyson's retard3d illegitimate son. wink
[/quote]
Howdy Mrs Alzheimer Parkinson? smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ask kingto m cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Howdy Mrs Alzheimer Parkinson? smiley

Howdy the late Muhammad Ali..oops he still got one foot in the grave. lipsrsealed

Why you can't stop shaking Mr. Ali? lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The gods are wise bro. grin
This is to telewire and radiowire you that all the babasis in this corod are not karid.

Behold an ex,former ,retired,old and dying chiefo haf spoken bembemstically

Who are wa?

Are you a karid entity? cheesy

Who be ex, former, retired, old and dying? angry
Are you one of those who want to end that glorious mutual association? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Petra23(f): 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
D realest among all is number one.it's like asking 'em guys,u want my gooddy bag?nw dat's ma selling point...a decent gurl dnt need to put up her goodies 4 evry d.ick and Harry to view na.btw,if u v got it,t's urs and for ur man to enjoy not for d public excpt u're a market seller auctioning ur goods for purchase by the highest bidder..anyways,na dia body o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Howdy the late Muhammad Ali..oops he still got one foot in the grave. lipsrsealed

Why you can't stop shaking Mr. Ali? lipsrsealed
[/quote]
Hello Amy WhINEhouse.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 12:03am On May 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hello Amy WhINEhouse.cheesy

Hello Rupual (Transgender surgery gone wrong wink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Hello Rupual (Transgender surgery gone wrong wink
[/quote]
What's up Mrs RÉTARDo Banks? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On May 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What's up Mrs RÉTARDo Banks? cheesy

How far Mr. Severely damaged aki and paw paw. wink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by terrymason(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2015
luvlyann:
I agree with u.....sum babes no get shame 4 dia dictionary....if u b runs girl,,,plz do not take it to social medias..
you funny o! How goods go take sell when dem nor carry am go market! So runs gals need to advertise them biznex .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by gprezident(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
ThankGod Am a runs boy

wen a runser jams a runsee

we'll see hu runsees best

wen i know say after all d marathon sex

e sweet u

e sweet me

no body suppose pay
ur mind don dirty pass make I use clean wash am, which 1 b sex now Corrupt smal boy!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 1:31am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:

Who be ex, former, retired, old and dying? angry
Are you one of those who want to end that glorious mutual association? grin grin grin
Buhahahaha....

Boy, you bad I swear. grin

But you like toto pass work sha. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On May 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ireneony the simpleton too. Bimbos!
Don't You ever fuccking tell a woman that they are dumb to their face ,they will make you pay. grin

Always praise them and keep those legs open whenever you want them open.How many times do I have to teach you how to piss off this hos and still see them begging for your diick? angry

Boy! With this attittude I don't see you fuccking a woman for the 1hr you claimed to last. grin
Explain to me now ,how on earth you can stand a woman when you hate them so much? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by arootech: 7:11am On May 24, 2015
I commend ur effort for revealing dis typical features of runz girls........the one dat interest me most is: The change relationship status like disco light......hahahahaahah
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Phinagold(f): 7:21am On May 24, 2015
bigass123:
Wait till next semester.. We'll be treating that.. Care for a bottle of orinjin?

Yea, cheers
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha....

Boy, you bad I swear. grin

But you like toto pass work sha. cheesy
Ah but Oga Morris in my case, TOTO is work! grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by heeds2532(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Osirimononaye(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin

"They change relationship like disco light." Lmao

11. They'll come here and argue with you.
Prepare yourself cheesy
judging from ur Dp, i thought the op said something abt snapping in the Bedroom grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by obstead200(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2015
adeh39:
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on my signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

I added it cos i love making new online friends, male or female, and if a crazy guy mistakenly add me and starts telling me rubbish, all i do is block the person.

So.
what is ur interpretation of rubbish?
When a guy, a stranger who just added u as a friend on social media, offers to buy u airtime do u also count that as rubbish? What about when he offers to take u shopping?

Ur honest answer to the above Will determine if y shud classify urself as a runs girl
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Timaro(f): 9:21am On May 24, 2015
Typing....
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:48am On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! Abeg o! Park wel jare.
I am coming to pick u with my range rover
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2015
obstead200:
what is ur interpretation of rubbish?
When a guy, a stranger who just added u as a friend on social media, offers to buy u airtime do u also count that as rubbish? What about when he offers to take u shopping?

Ur honest answer to the above Will determine if y shud classify urself as a runs girl

Lols....... a guy? offer to buy me airtime? Or take me shopping? without any strings attached? For this Nigeria? If I hear?

Now to answer your question, You see, before a guy can offer to buy airtime or take a lady that he met on a social media out for shopping, both of them would have chat for some days and they would have been on some certain levels and understanding....... Either he wants to take her out as a friend or as sum1 he wants to have a one night stand with, both of them would have know what's involved.

Besides, a guy cannot just offer to buy airtime if the lady didn't ask, directly or indirectly. So...... as for me, if a guy offers me that, I would first of all ask him WHY? because i'm a hardworking lady and i can provide my needs. I don't need any guy's money, and i would feel very offended if a guy just offer to buy me ordinary Airtime or take me shopping.

So i may classify it as Rubbish, depending on how the guy acts.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Jkvivi2020: 9:55am On May 24, 2015
@ op nice post. So many girls are runs girls. They hawk their body for money. They are ready to do anything as far say cash dey with u. Them fit sleep with ur dog self if u ready pay them wella. Some of them they this nairaland i no wan mention names. Dem dey give me red light i no want. Expire pussy na waste of essential commodoty.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't You ever fuccking tell a woman that they are dumb to their face ,they will make you pay. grin

Always praise them and keep those legs open whenever you want them open.How many times do I have to teach you how to piss off this hos and still see them begging for your diick? angry

Boy! With this attittude I don't see you fuccking a woman for the 1hr you claimed to last. grin
Explain to me now ,how on earth you can stand a woman when you hate them so much? tongue

Fortunately not every woman is a bimbo. I've been lucky to date intelligent and yet good-looking women.

We just screw the bimbos for a week or month maybe then we slowly withdraw to the next catch but we only date the smart ones.smiley

Bimbos are nothing but transient playthings to be discarded off after a while.

About enticing them: Playing 'Prince Charming' comes easy to me. The frequent switching from being jovial to a snub leaves them confused and I always know what to say.
Women like intrigues and I've always had a million up my sleeves. SEDUCTION IS MY TURF.smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Deprime007: 10:25am On May 24, 2015
They ignore you fist. They also post i chat with matured guys. For us to chat card me
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Fortunately not every woman is a bimbo. I've been lucky to date intelligent and yet good-looking women.

We just screw the bimbos for a week or month maybe then we slowly withdraw to the next catch but we only date the smart ones.smiley

Bimbos are nothing but transient playthings to be discarded off after a while.

About enticing them: Playing 'Prince Charming' comes easy to me. The frequent switching from being jovial to a snub leaves them confused and I always know what to say.
Women like intrigues and I've always had a million up my sleeves. SEDUCTION IS MY TURF.smiley
Chai! Bad nigga. grin

Don't reveal these things too much here please.

We can't afford to have too many smart girls in here. grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:58am On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

shocked

Babe so sorry for being blunt
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I am coming to pick u with my range rover
lolz! I still love my life o.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 24, 2015
figo05:

Babe so sorry for being blunt
how are u doing?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

how are u doing?

Am fine and u? No church today?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2015
figo05:

Am fine and u? No church today?
nope...still mourning,until after 7 days one can go out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.