Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51108 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by 1stola: 9:41pm On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin
"They change relationship like disco light." Lmao
11. They'll come here and argue with you. Prepare yourself cheesy
One sited already grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
of course, you are now runz woman grin
so? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by erasokafor(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
11. On the first chat .they won't even ask hw u go their pin .all u see is "hey dear can I ask u for a favour.pls I wish to call my sick mother but I suddenly ran out of airtime.pls can u help me with MTN card pls.sorry to bother u"
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
I'm surprised even the outspoken ladies on nairaland are avoiding this thread
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided cheesy smh#first class runz guy! cheesy
I never denied it . tongue

If women fit open yansh collect money , we sef dun ready to ginger our penis to fucck free too.

After all ,fucck dey sweet una pass. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by 12month: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Alberto u sabi dem wella cheesy

Ehen! Tosyne2much dt num 4 oto lo so oooo. You go dey follow dem chat, dem go dey gv their usual monosyllabic replies like; ok, fyn, k, yea, etc.

All of a sudden when u wan ask sumfn you go just see like 200words of bullshit in a split second about helping them recharge data. cheesy

Most of them na guys in disguise sha!!

Lol 200 words of bullshit, na true u talk

Most time I reply that 200 words with just 7words, 1sentence
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
erasokafor:
11. On the first chat .they won't even ask hw u go their pin .all u see is "hey dear can I ask u for a favour.pls I wish to call my sick mother but I suddenly ran out of airtime.pls can u help me with MTN card pls.sorry to bother u"
. You got it bro

Na so dem dey do

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided wetin concern ths thread and my profile pics? cheesy
dt pix dey attract customers nah. . . . Abeg tel me wetin that thick mean 4 ur moniker. . . I do ask u dis questn b4, u dey dodge am. .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by alberto2k(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
9 don knack na alberto2k where you dey?
cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on my signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

I added it cos i love making new online friends, male or female, and if a crazy guy mistakenly add me and starts telling me rubbish, all i do is block the person.

So.
guilty as charg'd. .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
The real runs girls hated you long time ago. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Phinagold(f): 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
all wat the op said nah. . Didnt u read the post?

We are both guilty if thats d case
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
dt pix dey attract customers nah. . . . Abeg tel me wetin that thick mean 4 ur moniker. . . I do ask u dis questn b4, u dey dodge am. .
my pu..y is so thick undecided undecided cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! The last pastor wey do deliverance for me dun die ,na me buy the man coffin. cheesy
they shoud do blood sacrifice on your head..
one cow with two heads
one female goat with mustache &
a snail with one eye can do grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
Phinagold:

We are both guilty if thats d case
hahaha,i jez ask'd jawe,already saw it on ur forehead. . . *tongueout
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real runs girls hated you long time ago. cheesy
Dem go be like " May God help us eradicate this Tosyne2much from nairaland cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Please ,we can't afford to heat up the toto and penis politics here .

The unity of toto and peniss in this place must be maintained at all cost. grin

Any attempt ,attempted attempt or group of attempt to destroy our relationship with toto and peniss would be met with a fierce resistance from KingT om the grand patron on toto matters . grin
Any attempt to break that delicate relationship will be met with with stiff Orubebic opposition I shall handle such a fool myself angry A relationship so sweet and pure that when experienced by Canines it locks and can hardly be seperated until the DEED is complete, this shows the strength of such a relationship gringrin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never denied it . tongue

If women fit open yansh collect money , we sef dun ready to ginger our penis to fucck free too.

After all ,fucck dey sweet una pass. cheesy
Y wont we enjoy Bleep dan u guys?not only Bleep we enjoy,we also enjoy life dan u guys mehnn cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
my pu..y is so thick undecided undecided cheesy
nah,u luv thick cum. . .*tongueout
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by ogawisdom(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
They take pics inside countless cars n suv when their father no they sell cars
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
so? cheesy
so I'm next for your cookies grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
they shoud do blood sacrifice on your head..
one cow with two heads
one female goat with mustache &
a snail with one eye can do grin
It won't work.

I'm a sacrifice myself . grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
Midehi:
Interesting!!!
sited!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by ogawisdom(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
They take pics inside countless cars n suv when their father no they sell cars

They ve usually too many pics uploaded in their profile 15 to 500pics haba for wetin undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
nah,u luv thick cum. . .*tongueout
Ask kingtom cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
so I'm next for your cookies grin
I dnt do small small pikins cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Scared of mentioning MrsChima?

There, I did.smiley

Bish love mentioning my moniker.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
guilty as charg'd. .
What
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:57pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Please avoid mentioning her name

I made mistake to have posted it in the first place

undecided undecided na ma kid sister nah angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

Who would that be?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Do you also take out time to conduct follow up and home visitation? smiley
I seriously need to hear this gospel. cheesy

Lols....... Gospel ko
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Any attempt to break that delicate relationship will be met with with stiff Orubebic opposition I shall handle such a fool myself angry A relationship so sweet and pure that when experienced by Canines it locks and can hardly be seperated until the DEED is complete, this shows the strength of such a relationship gringrin
The gods are wise bro. grin
This is to telewire and radiowire you that all the babasis in this corod are not karid.

Behold an ex,former ,retired,old and dying chiefo haf spoken bembemstically

Who are wa?

Are you a karid entity? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.