Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51109 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
coldHeat:

You shouldn't have gone the extra mile of explaining yourself to others. If people choose to misunderstand you because of your choice of actions, then it simply means you are not the one with the problem.

Thanks......
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kells77(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
luvlyann:
I agree with u.....sum babes no get shame 4 dia dictionary....if u b runs girl,,,plz do not take it to social medias....(quote me)

buh op,,it takes a runz guy to knw a runz girl
did you just say runs guy? Is there anything like that?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Who would that be?
They know themselves cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
It won't work.

I'm a sacrifice myself . grin
then do the needful... kill yourself by yourself grin grin

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kinglekan: 10:00pm On May 23, 2015
12month:

Lol 200 words of bullshit, na true u talk
Most time I reply that 200 words with just 7words, 1sentence
ROTFL, sounds like "F**k You". cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kells77(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm surprised even the outspoken ladies on nairaland are avoiding this thread
dem be runs babes na.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by alberto2k(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know say u go sabi am pass me cheesy
You na still my Boss cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kinglekan: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... Gospel ko
Je ke mi ati e wo nu emi lo. cheesy
Ma se bebe fun ee. wink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
If I'm permitted I can mention top 10 nairaland runs girls

hehehe.
E be like you wan to dey see owl for your ceiling...
Try am na. lipsrsealed

Babes are not smiling o, they would come for you...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Y wont we enjoy Bleep dan u guys?not only Bleep we enjoy,we also enjoy life dan u guys mehnn cheesy
Make una enjoy sha.
Na baba God give una.

The piston can't last longer than the cylinder.

The piston keep having a reciprocating movement while the cylinder only receives.

What a world.
women are a man's first enemy .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ask kingtom cheesy
why? Wen u knw as my own be?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dnt do small small pikins cheesy cheesy
if your punny is too wide for my kondo... my head can get the job done grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Make una enjoy sha.
Na baba God give una.

The piston can't last longer than the cylinder.

The piston keep having a reciprocating movement while the cylinder only receives.

What a world.
women are a man's first enemy .
Truckpusher oko olosho
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by alberto2k(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. Yeye bro grin

Kingtom, come see wetin some of ur dude dey perform here.
Boss am talking from Experience jhare. . . Runz galz full NL sef angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by jrerico1(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
Any time tosyne2much shows up, my day get overwhelm

I added a girl on bbm, she left her pin on her facebook wall. We have not even started chatting, she is already asking for 5000 for her birthday, lol I told her have not even payed my house rent... You're suppose to know what she did next

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
If I'm permitted I can mention top 10 nairaland runs girls
Shey u Don write your will?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
then do the needful... kill yourself by yourself grin grin
Wrong door bro.

Peeps like us will only die when the time is right to be reborned .
Even mortal man can't kill us until when the time is up. tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
if your punny is too wide for my kondo... my head can get the job done grin
ur head?expatiate pls cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe.
Try am na. lipsrsealed

Hahahahahaha cheesy

I'm glad you finally dropped a comment

I was so scared when I saw u viewing in stealth mode
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Truckpusher oko olosho
Ola, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep ,him too no go sleep o.

If you say my garri no go come ,even your water no go boil o. grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe.
Try am na. lipsrsealed

nah lie jawe. . Tosyne2much we dey ur bk. . .carry GO.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
jrerico1:
Any time tosyne2much shows up, by day get overwhelm

I added a girl on bbm, she left her pin on her facebook wall. We have not even started chatting, she is already asking for 5000 for her birthday, lol I told her have not even payed my house rent... You're suppose to know what she did next
cheesy she deleted u!!#lmao!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
jrerico1:
Any time tosyne2much shows up, by day get overwhelm

Bwhahahaha roflkwmd cheesy

She been wan maga you cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe.
Try am na. lipsrsealed

Dem dun send you to beg on their behalf ? angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ola, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep ,him too no go sleep o.

If you say my garri no go come ,even your water no go boil o. grin
grin grin Wetin i do you to deserve all these...i know say u like olosho
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
They know themselves cheesy

You scared huh? grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Shey u Don write your will?
I go write my will b4 I drop the thread cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahahaha u don mad ri right? cheesy
Wetin be your price na make Peggy ma dog cum fùck you cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

You scared huh? grin
You should know Tosyne is never scared cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kells77(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Y wont we enjoy Bleep dan u guys?not only Bleep we enjoy,we also enjoy life dan u guys mehnn cheesy
how did you enjoy life dan us o.. Aren't we the one smashing your back for bed?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
nah lie jawe. . Tosyne2much we dey ur bk. . .carry GO.
I go shock people tomorrow cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go write my will b4 I drop the thread cheesy
I know to olosho for nl,dey no fit denied am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.