Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44663 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
wasak:
Incidentally I'm a Muslim
ride on bro...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Communication is the life-blood of any relationship...with communication and great understanding you are quite safe
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Never beg anyone to love you or else you will remain a beggar while the relationship lasts.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Patience is a virtue one needs to have in every relationship
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SirDorianGray(m): 1:13am On Jun 04, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Can you just shut the furk and keep shut bitch.
What do you furking think you are saying, I smell a low life prostitute who just came in contact with a little Mb from a borrowed phone coming onlinr to spill thrash.
Quote me all you want but the shit is real.
Bitch

Loool
She just de talk nonsense
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SirDorianGray(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2015
fetty2008:
I want you guys to advice me, am In a relationship with a girl, I love her but I don't understand her because;

_I do call her and text her some romantic, inspiration, motivation and prayer messages. But, she wouldn't reply (Acknowledge) message or call.
_If I travelled she wouldn't call to ask whether I landed safely.
_If I sent her money to her Bank account or card (minimum #1,000) she wouldn't call whether she see it or not

---Advice...!!!!

What advice do you want again, with all these evidence that shez just taking you for a ride?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SirDorianGray(m): 1:41am On Jun 04, 2015
jomile:
nd y r some text missing
Are u on twitter?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Money truly matters,let no man tell you otherwise
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Annypie:
Chai, my pathetic story.I learnt communication is very key in a relationship.yeah right, u dont expect to last with someone dah calls u only once a week.

Btw..I miss Nl though, my sugarplum @agape charis, am back not to stay tho, probably till UNN decides to make us useful again.
Hey!! cheesy
Is it Annypie I'm seeing? grin grin
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
youmour:
Money truly matters,let no man tell you otherwise
No finance, no romance ryt?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Long distant relationship takes grace to make it work
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
In relationship, never make anyone a priority when you are just an option.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
SirDorianGray:

What advice do you want again, with all these evidence that shez just taking you for a ride?
that's true...the girl don't seem to be interested in the relationship.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Brown253(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
YourMain:
Dont wear your Heart on your Sleeve.

Actually, Love isnt real.

Yeah..wear ur heart on your head..
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Brown253:

Nah I think I'd prefer it on my nose
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Princess4eva(f): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2015
Following this trend right from the beginning, then I can say av been lucky - no man has ever broken my heart. Instead, I do the heart breaking. I remember now leavin 2 or 3 of them wit tears streaming down their faces, one even threatened to curse me, of course I laughed it off where will a medical doctor get 'otomopo' from? He just wanted me to stay.

Now, I don't feel any remorse, many men av caused many ladies too much heartbreaks so am happy dealing wit them in defence of the sisters.

Guys, whimper and whine all u want, deed is done nd av hung my boots.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Cavenchy(m): 2:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Princess4eva:

Now, I don't feel any remorse, many men av caused many ladies too much heartbreaks so am happy dealing wit them in defence of the sisters .

Nah I don't think you're defending them, you're just making douchebags out of those poor decent men who would now take it out on innocent sisters you claim to defend. 2 wrongs don't make a right. 2 rights make it left. So if you want it to change do the right thing twice.

Peace be with you.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by iyobs7(f): 2:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Princess4eva:
Following this trend right from the beginning, then I can say av been lucky - no man has ever broken my heart. Instead, I do the heart breaking. I remember now leavin 2 or 3 of them wit tears streaming down their faces, one even threatened to curse me, of course I laughed it off where will a medical doctor get 'otomopo' from? He just wanted me to stay.

Now, I don't feel any remorse, many men av caused many ladies too much heartbreaks so am happy dealing wit them in defence of the sisters.

If the guys haven't done anything yo warrant the breaking up, just relax and watchout for your first heart break. And believe me, you will feel the urge to commit suicide take it or leave it. But if they did you wrong, then you are free else, my dear, heartbreak will hit you most where it hurts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Princess4eva:

hmm and your signature says do unto orthers, karma is real o, i fear an heartbreak for you and it could not be on relationship matters,but something different,deep and more painful.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2015
YourMain:

Brown253:

you guys are funny
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Princess4eva:

remember the law of karma...wat u sow u will reap a thousand fold
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Princess4eva(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
presh247:

remember the law of karma...wat u sow u will reap a thousand fold

Why won't all these boys leave me alone? You're all embittered cos someone is paying u back in ur own coin. Well don't worry, No more games. I'v finally found some great guy (Son of Adam) who has succeeded in taming the daughter of Eve cheesy cheesy
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
presh247:
No one goes into a relationship with the intension of breaking up but when we do breakup lessons should be learnt.

As for me what I have learnt never give all your heart to a relationship...I mean never be too emotional...60% emotions 40% sense.

Our emotions can becloud our judgements a times even when there are signs of the wall. We should use our brains more in relationship.

Share your experience...what have you learnt from your previous relationship?
never love too much

It always comes back to hunt you
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jarizod:
never love too much

It always comes back to hunt you
hmmm...like they say too much of everything is bad...u love with ur head intact not just ur heart

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by stephnie44(f): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Loving just one guy hurts d most
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2015
stephnie44:
Loving just one guy hurts d most
wow! u are advising ladies to have more than one partner?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by ibedun: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
presh247:
No one goes into a relationship with the intension of breaking up but when we do breakup lessons should be learnt.

As for me what I have learnt never give all your heart to a relationship...I mean never be too emotional...60% emotions 40% sense.

Our emotions can becloud our judgements a times even when there are signs of the wall. We should use our brains more in relationship.

Share your experience...what have you learnt from your previous relationship?

Young man.....move that ratio to 10% emotions and 90% sense,

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
YourMain:

wear ur heart on ur mouth its safer there...lol
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
ibedun:

Young man.....move that ratio to 10% emotions and 90% sense,
yes sir...u can make it 1% emotions and 99% sense...wat do u think?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
presh247:

wear ur heart on ur mouth its safer there...lol

Lol sure ? I think wearing your heart on your ears is the New deal
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
YourMain:

Lol sure ? I think wearing your heart on your ears is the New deal
lol...God help us in this thing called love
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
presh247:

lol...God help us in this thing called love

Amen lol tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Describe Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.