Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" (32639 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / Nigeria Investigating Connection Between Niger Delta Militants And IPOB - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by cheruv: 10:59pm On May 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Odogwu and Ozomo are Igbo names. Why not ask yourself why you speak Igbo despite being proximal to Bini. It can only happen either through colonisation or overwhelming influx of Igbos which I doubt. Delta Igbo bears characteristics of Igbo with Bini influence and not Bini with Igbo influence.
he's not ika nor Bini but a full fledged Ofei' man.look at the vitriol he's pouring out here..I wonder what he'd do when I do a comprehensive list of Igbo dialects by LGs grin cheesy grin by week's end
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

DelticstephEn is no Owa! She is an impostor!
How can she not know Owa greetings which is 'Owa adagba ni Ikoha' which means Owa, whose ancestors came from Ikoha. They greets this way because their founder, Adagba, a bini man came from Ikoha in Ovia in Benin!

And don't be decieved, the Aniocha/Oshimili are ibos!
Leave Igbo matter alone. Don't know what you are gaining from this paid job of division you are planting among brothers. But let me tell you this. In due time, you will know what we are capable of doing, when this madness of you and your likes get out of hand. Then, we shall know if Anioma is Bini or Igbo.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 24, 2015
DiademSh07:

Hello, Ondo state is part of Niger delta and the oil it produces is 50 times the oil the whole of your red mud SE produces!
So, watch it!

At least is in only in ijaw land in ondo that you can find oil...
Besides saying the oil is greater than the oil that can be found in South East..

One question for you?? How do you pass mathematics in your waec??
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 24, 2015
lygn19:
all oil producing states don't receive d same amount of money from d 13% derivation. D amount of money Akwa ibom receives from d FG as allocation is like over 10 times dat of Abia...

Your source pls
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by greenalwaz: 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
barcanista:
Summary:
1. The Niger-Deltans in the "Real Sense" are people in the present day Rivers and Bayelsa states (old Rivers province), and Warri in the present day Delta state (old Warri/Delta province).

2. The “official” Niger Delta is an expression for the oil producing states of Ondo, Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Cross River, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa states. It is not exclusive to South South.

3. "South South" consist of 4 old Eastern states (Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross river and Akwa Ibom) and the old Midwest (Edo and Delta).

4. No single ethnic group can speak for "South South", as historical interests differs. For instance,
I) In Delta state, the Itsekiris are majorly pro-Yorubas. They majorly voted against Midwest region(preferring to be with the Yoruba Western region), and opposed the creation of Warri state. The Akoko-edos in Edo state are also pro-Yoruba and also opposed the creation of Midwest region.

III) The Binis, Esans, Ijaws, Igbos etc of Edo and Delta states have always lived harmonously since the fall of Benin Kingdom in 1897, formed alliances and supported each others interests. In fact, it was an Igboman(Anioma) Denis Osadebe that proposed Benin city to be the capital of MidWest/Bendel in 1963.

5. There is ethnic Igbo population in Delta (ANIOMA) and Rivers states. There is Ijaw ethnic population in Edo(Toru-Ibe Ijaws), Akwa Ibom (Eastern Andonis/Ibolo) and Ondo (Arogbo Ijaws) in addition to those in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa states.

6. While the term "Niger Deltans" refers to people from Rivers, Bayelsa and Warri, the term "South Southners" refers to people that falls into the six states within the South South.

I hope we find this piece educating and Informative.

God Bless Us All

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/01/ethnic-groups-geo-political-regions-nigeria/
www.african-volunteer.net/niger_delta.html
www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ng_orp.html
www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/the-true-story-of-delta-state-creation-by-otobo-akpeki-tosanwumi/

http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/ethnichistories/
EgharevbaLectures/Fifth-Omoigui.htm
Thks 4 ds elightment
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Super1Star: 11:41pm On May 24, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

At least is in only in ijaw land in ondo that you can find oil...
Besides saying the oil is greater than the oil that can be found in South East..

One question for you?? How do you pass mathematics in your waec??

Another lie.

1. Arogbo Ijaws are migrant to our soil and they are mere fishermen.

2. The oil part of Ondo is ilaje in Igbokoda and Ilajes are oduduwa descedants.

Don't get it twisted.

If you are pained that the Oil Ondo state produces surpasses the whole of what alaigbo is producing --- a verifiable fact, deal with it or jump into the lagoon.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by hansad: 12:14am On May 25, 2015
Gr8amechi:
see you don't get it, let's first know what we are fighting for, so what's your point ?? why didn't GEJ do the bidding of the ND?? the youths have been taken too much for granted, you and I waste our time and mb discussing and fighting over nothing my point is let the struggle be genuine, not CHOP I CHOp that it is now.....let the govt stop dropping money or giving chief or state govt money let them give basic amenities to those that need it, sorry to say but even you that is shouting I don't think you live in those ND village if you do you would know what am saying, try pay visit to some of thshe thick ijaw village and most other ND community, there is no potable drinking water, no good school, no good health care, please be realistic the FG alone or resource control is not our problem but RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

President GEJ could not have gotten Resource Control for oil bearing areas.

Nigeria's so fraudulently structured with subsequent lopsided political representation, such that any bill for Resource Control or Fiscal Federalism cannot pass through reading stage in the National Assembly, and may be thrown out of the Asembly windows.

Only solution for oil bearing areas to get what they want from Nigeria is by forming a large political block for negotiations.

Negotiation for either political concessions to mineral- producing areas, or referendum for peoples in SS and SE for secession from Nigeria.

That's where one buys the Lower Niger Congress initiative to group the SS and SE to pursue common goals.

But if people steering the Lower Niger Congress initiative eventually get bribed or blackmailed to give up, the SS and SE remains divided and continue to be screwed up by rest of Nigeria.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 12:26am On May 25, 2015
DiademSh07:

Abeg, get off my face!
That Arsene Wenger and his ethnic group speak germanic language stopped him from being a french?
Is ethnicity traced by language or ancestry?
Buch of revisionist!

Enlighten us then how is it traced??
Is it now by blood and DNA?
Educated illiterate...
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Tino86(m): 1:59am On May 25, 2015
einsteino:

My g.s project was ob dialectal variation of the ika language, I am from agbor, thus an ika. i had to go home and do some research, that was what exposed me. This is a factual thing not as i wish. Check the culture of most anioma tribes, check their festivals.. you will understand better my points. The problem is many persons are so lost that they do not know anything abt their land, if you are an ika ask a palace chief about our history.. you will be in awe! The evidence is all over, even the deities in most anioma places are foreign to igbos but yet similar to the binis. am typing from a phone, when i get to my p.c i would explain better. Well why do i bother, u can chose to call yourself anything but an agbor person is ika not delta igbo.
gentleman, please do your research well and know dat not all anioma people have dier origin from Bini. some have diers from NRI in Anambra state.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Tino86(m): 2:55am On May 25, 2015
DiademSh07:

Which land was your fore father's land? Was it empty when you came there?
You ibos in Delta state are just refugees!
see charcoal calling kettle black. then you ika man from Bini. did ur forefathers meet an empty land when the arrived Agbor? u just reason like a swine. u forget that everyone on earth is a migrant.

1 Like

Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by undesopadec: 3:18am On May 25, 2015
72 Hours Ultimatum:
13% DESOPADEC RESTRUCTURING BILL PENDING BEFORE THE DELTA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
Worried by the refusal of the Delta state house of Assembly to expeditiously pass the DESOPADEC restructuring bill, pending before the Delta State house of Assembly.
Concerned that the bill seek to allow producing communities have absolute control of 50% of 13% Derivation component.
Angered by the fact that the leadership of the joint communities have exhausted all avenues and appealed to the Delta State House of Assembly to pass the said bill.
The Leadership of Itshekiri, Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa communities of Delta State commences a warning joint action to ensure the total closure of all production facilities in Delta State pending the passage of the bill.
The combined ethnic nations have jointly issued the leadership of the Delta state House of Assembly and the outgoing governor has been given 72 hours to expressly pass the bill.

ALL FACILITIES SHALL BE SHUT DOWN

Note: The news above is an excerpt, the complete News would be aired on Channels TV and newspapers within 24 hours.

For more information visit:

www.facebook.com/undesopadec

www.undesopadec.com

Video: http:///1KfTQl0
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Gr8amechi: 4:18am On May 25, 2015
hansad:

President GEJ could not have gotten Resource Control for oil bearing areas.

Nigeria's so fraudulently structured with subsequent lopsided political representation, such that any bill for Resource Control or Fiscal Federalism cannot pass through reading stage in the National Assembly, and may be thrown out of the Asembly windows.

Only solution for oil bearing areas to get what they want from Nigeria is by forming a large political block for negotiations.

Negotiation for either political concessions to mineral- producing areas, or referendum for peoples in SS and SE for secession from Nigeria.

That's where one buys the Lower Niger Congress initiative to group the SS and SE to pursue common goals.

But if people steering the Lower Niger Congress initiative eventually get bribed or blackmailed to give up, the SS and SE remains divided and continue to be screwed up by rest of Nigeria.
now look at what you just said...if GEJ had at least raised the issue as a bill to the NASS then one would have said he was serious but he never did telling he enjoyed the way the nation was, the bokoharam was enough reason for him to raise a bill for regionalism them go into adequate lobby...now with the issue of seceding I would welcome any ideal but not seceding with the SE if you are a true SS son neither would you want to secede with those SE guys bet me if we SS make the mistake to secede with them after few years we will start crying of another form of marginalization, sorry to say the igbos across Niger are not really what they appear to be....why didn't they support us when we first brought up issue of seceding?? I don't trust Ojukwu, I don't trust that name Biafra
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 6:55am On May 25, 2015
Gr8amechi:
now look at what you just said...if GEJ had at least raised the issue as a bill to the NASS then one would have said he was serious but he never did telling he enjoyed the way the nation was, the bokoharam was enough reason for him to raise a bill for regionalism them go into adequate lobby...now with the issue of seceding I would welcome any ideal but not seceding with the SE if you are a true SS son neither would you want to secede with those SE guys bet me if we SS make the mistake to secede with them after few years we will start crying of another form of marginalization, sorry to say the igbos across Niger are not really what they appear to be....why didn't they support us when we first brought up issue of seceding?? I don't trust Ojukwu, I don't trust that name Biafra
u re an Ikwerre man from what I see, i.e by ur name; I hope u re aware dat Ataka boros seccession plan as at that time didn't involve u, and if it had succeeded u wud still be a Nigerian, me personally know dat dx country can't break now, and will bit break. U are saying y didn't the igbos support u when u wanted to secede, was d choice of secession sth dat was being held back by an igbo man, and only an igbo man cud do it?...
So what u are trying to say is dat since Nnamdi Azikiwe was against the seccession clause as at that time, and was against Biafra that Nnamdi Azikiwe hates igbos?...
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 6:57am On May 25, 2015
DiademSh07... I just went tru this guys post history and found out dat he is a Yoruba man from the southwest... so u guys shudnt be surprises at his actions, coz he is doing wat his people know how to do best...
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by nonaira: 7:11am On May 25, 2015
einsteino:
There is no such thing as delta igbo. Get ur facts right

The people you call delta igbo do not share any ancestry with igbos, rather most have theirs from the binis.

OMFG. Can you people for Godsake stop speaking for us. Can you PLEASE do that favor for us. Did we ask you to become our spokesperson? If so, when?
You can simply shove your bini nonsense up your @ss.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by nonaira: 7:14am On May 25, 2015
lygn19:
DiademSh07... I just went tru this guys post history and found out dat he is a Yoruba man from the southwest... so u guys shudnt be surprises at his actions, coz he is doing wat his people know how to do best...

You didn't know that. The coward desperately DESPERATELY wish to be SS. The guy has some weird obsession for Ika and Ukwuani. And I've mopped him through the floor everytime he tried to speak. The dude is as dumb as a rock..true story. Read his entire post, you'll see everything I say. I swear even rocks are smarter than that nigg@
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2015
Ask all dz ppl southsouth ppl wat they hate abt the igbos they can tell u one single thing igbos do to them, but they wud go back to history and use what Igbos did 100years ago to judge them now, if igbos were proud in the past, arrogant, domineering etc, any wise person wud discover that since after d civil war d igbo's have changed. Einsteino and d rest delta-bini people with igbo names and igbo languages... y dont u ppl stop bearing igbo names and start answering Bini names so dat tomorrow if u ppl do sth bad we wud know where to start from, maybe if Chukwuma Nzeogwu was answering a Bini name and was saying it openly that he is not igbo but Bini, it cud have changed d course of history. Even after d Biafran mid-west invasion and when the Nigerian soldiers counter attacked the people of d Midwest started singling out the igbos around them to be killed by the Nigerian army , do u think that ur ppl/kins dat were anywhere around doz areas dat beaded igbo names and spoke d Igbo language was seen and said stop he is not igbo but he is Bini... Einsteino even u dats arguing tooth and nail here even if u like use razor blade and tear ur entire face, as far they know ur name is Ifeanyi Okowa or anything do u think they wud spare u. I know u ppl have everyright to say u re not Igbos so dat tomorrow if anybody from d East declares another Biafra and Nigeria declares another war on them the Asaba massacre wont repeat itself because they thought u ppl are igbos. But lemme tell u, for any body from d East to do such a thing again in dz Nigeria is like for a camel to pass tru d eye of a needle. U are claiming Bini ryt now, I can assure u dat no matter how u try d rest if delta still sees u as Igbo, if u doubt me commit a criminal first and watch d first thing they wud tell u.
If someone can open a thread on Nairaland and say Nyesom Wike's ambition to be governor is an example of the igbo greed in him(all if a sudden the ikwerre turned igbo)... then imagine wat will be if u wen d time to test who ur trying time comes.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by nonaira: 7:21am On May 25, 2015
Macelliot:

You still have a long way.... Do research bro! There's nothing like "Delta-Igbo."
The word "Delta" is a mere geographical expression.. Igbo is Igbo... Ika is a dialect, and not a language....
There are more than 70 Igbo dialects.... Many communities in Enugu, Imo state e.t.c do not understand their different dialects at all, but the "Central-Igbo" binds them all.....
A Nsukka man can never Understand a single bit of the dialect spoken by an Owerri, Ohafia, Abakaliki man, unless they speaks in "CENTRAL-IGBO.."

Can you tell me that the indigenes of Asaba has more link to bini kingdom than to the Onitsha-Igbo speaking people
Asaba I know is 100% Igbo and 0.0000000% Bini....
That's fact, deal with it...

Anioma means "good land" in Igbo...

Anioma is a term coined by Chief Dennis Osadebey to classify the Igbo-speaking people of Delta state...

The former President of the Ohaneze Ndigbo (Chief Ralph Uwachue) is an Anioma Man...

Miss tourism of Delta state, an IKA says she is proudly Igbo.
https://www.nairaland.com/2206851/checkout-beautifull-miss-tourism-asaba

I don't blame you though! You grew up among the Igbo haters...
#Political_division

Funny enough, this is a statement from a past Dein of Agbor

Here tradition tells us that Ogele or Ogene was the patriarch of our ancestors; but whence he came from we do not know for certain. Even the Benin, who claim him as their own, confess to the mystry of his exact association with them. Better to know the man from his deeds among us, as I have recounted. We believe that early Agbors have some cultural affinity with the East Niger—Igbo people, and that the Edo people as neighbors of Agbor

Language: Agbor spoke the ika dialect akin to other Igbo tongues, but the special vehile of the ika culture end image. It is distinct and dissimilar from Edo language and vice versa, even though some say that Agbor was once under the Oba’s rule. This was so because Benin was the first to acquire firearms from the Portuguese, and with which they terrorized the neighboring states. But this state of affairs lasted for only a short: Agbor liberated themselves before the 18th century. “Oru asuw Igbo; Igbo asuw Ika”: From this saying Agbor appears to be the credits of the Ika dialect and the citadel of Igbo heroes.

Chief A.G.Idwue
Dein of Agbor
Agbor-Obi 1979

http://ikaworld.com/books/Iduwe.History.pdf
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2015
My phone auto corrects/changes words... try and understand.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by rexbuton: 8:09am On May 25, 2015
Macelliot:

You still have a long way.... Do research bro! There's nothing like "Delta-Igbo."
The word "Delta" is a mere geographical expression.. Igbo is Igbo... Ika is a dialect, and not a language....
There are more than 70 Igbo dialects.... Many communities in Enugu, Imo state e.t.c do not understand their different dialects at all, but the "Central-Igbo" binds them all.....
A Nsukka man can never Understand a single bit of the dialect spoken by an Owerri, Ohafia, Abakaliki man, unless they speaks in "CENTRAL-IGBO.."

Can you tell me that the indigenes of Asaba has more link to bini kingdom than to the Onitsha-Igbo speaking people
Asaba I know is 100% Igbo and 0.0000000% Bini....
That's fact, deal with it...

Anioma means "good land" in Igbo...

Anioma is a term coined by Chief Dennis Osadebey to classify the Igbo-speaking people of Delta state...

The former President of the Ohaneze Ndigbo (Chief Ralph Uwachue) is an Anioma Man...

Miss tourism of Delta state, an IKA says she is proudly Igbo.
https://www.nairaland.com/2206851/checkout-beautifull-miss-tourism-asaba

I don't blame you though! You grew up among the Igbo haters...
#Political_division
ANIOMA means ANIOCHA NDOKWA IKA OSHIMILI.. The last two letters are common to the four areas.. check wiki
https://www.nairaland.com/2196905/politics-ika-ndigbo-unearthing-facts
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Macelliot(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2015
rexbuton:

ANIOMA means ANIOCHA NDOKWA IKA OSHIMILI.. The last two letters are common to the four areas.. check wiki
https://www.nairaland.com/2196905/politics-ika-ndigbo-unearthing-facts
I know...
The last two letters were added to derive a meaning in Igbo language...
http://www.aniomavoice.org/78-about-anioma-categ/8-origin-of-the-people
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Chiaka(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2015
Simply put then they are the oil producing states. Anambra has joined in also
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by rexbuton: 9:22am On May 25, 2015
Macelliot:

I know...
The last two letters were added to derive a meaning in Igbo language...
http://www.aniomavoice.org/78-about-anioma-categ/8-origin-of-the-people
aniocha is igbo but anioma isn't
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Macelliot(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
rexbuton:
aniocha is igbo but anioma isn't
Then, what's your point?
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by fx45(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2015
Vivly:

Totally. Have you been to Abia? Compare both states and see which should stay within Niger delta radar.
Just in case U dont know, the Niger River has many deltas in Abia state. Do some geography and research. Abia state also shares common boundaries with Rivers and AkwaIbom states. States like Crossriver and AkwaIbom are further off the geographical entity called Niger Delta than Abia and Imo state. Geographically and politically, Abia state belongs to the Niger-Delta.

It's so sad that alot of you people from the Southwest aren't travelled and have refused to read, research and study.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
nonaira:

Funny enough, this is a statement from a past Dein of Agbor

Chief A.G.Idwue
Dein of Agbor
Agbor-Obi 1979

http://ikaworld.com/books/Iduwe.History.pdf
Wonderful post @ One naira. As long as the monarchs of Ika as well as Ukwuani are yet to openly deny their Igbo origin, any fool speaking otherwise will be seen as an imposter.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
Macelliot:

Then, what's your point?
Why keep answering that RexBurton guy. Can't you see he is a Bini. His aim is to cause disharmony in Anioma.
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by Macelliot(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
Chiwude:
Why keep answering that RexBurton guy. Can't you see he is a Bini. His aim is to cause disharmony in Anioma.
k. NICE ONE....
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by DelticStephEn(f): 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
DiademSh07:

Because you are an ibo who should be in the east!
DiademSh07:

DelticstephEn is no Owa! She is an impostor!
How can she not know Owa greetings which is 'Owa adagba ni Ikoha' which means Owa, whose ancestors came from Ikoha. They greets this way because their founder, Adagba, a bini man came from Ikoha in Ovia in Benin!

And don't be decieved, the Aniocha/Oshimili are ibos!
DiademSh07:

Busted!
You're no Ika!
How can you be argueing Ika ancestry with other Aniomas?
@einsteino, Not all Anioma came from Bini! Only the Ukwuani and the Ikas has ancestry with the Bini. As a matter of fact, Ika which is Eka was shortened from Ekadolor which is a Bini language.
The Enuanis, the aniocha/Oshimili to be precise has their ancestry with the ibos! Even the igbodo part of Ikas has been desecrated with the nomadic ibos!
So, don't be suprised when some are claiming ibo!
Its a matter of time, the shaft will be separated from the wicks!
I wonder what ibos are doing in the midwestern/old western region! Does it resemble the eastern region?
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.
my dear,you can Say all you think about me.
but the truth is that you can never change who i am.
I have told you before that you are still a kid.
look how desperate you are to choose where i come from and even tell me how we greet where i come from like we even talked about that here.
take a look at your last question.
are you sure you are mentally sound?
like i said in my last comment.
i normally have fun ignoring desperados and children like you.
come and choose and change who i am for me?lols
you are definitely beating a dead horse.
look how desperate and noisy she is.
lols
**ignored**
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by tonychristopher: 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.
my dear,you can Say all you think about me.
but the truth is that you can never change who i am.
I have told you before that you are still a kid.
look how desperate you are to choose where i come from and even tell me how we greet where i come from like we even talked about that here.
take a look at your last question.
are you sure you are mentally sound?
like i said in my last comment.
i normally have fun ignoring desperados and children like you.
come and choose and change who i am for me?lols
you are definitely beating a dead horse.
look how desperate and noisy she is.
lols
**ignored**

Impressive..some part of ukwuani migrated from awkuZu in awka also
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by tonychristopher: 8:27pm On May 26, 2015
einsteino:

My g.s project was ob dialectal variation of the ika language, I am from agbor, thus an ika. i had to go home and do some research, that was what exposed me. This is a factual thing not as i wish. Check the culture of most anioma tribes, check their festivals.. you will understand better my points. The problem is many persons are so lost that they do not know anything abt their land, if you are an ika ask a palace chief about our history.. you will be in awe! The evidence is all over, even the deities in most anioma places are foreign to igbos but yet similar to the binis. am typing from a phone, when i get to my p.c i would explain better. Well why do i bother, u can chose to call yourself anything but an agbor person is ika not delta igbo.

For us to b celebratin halloween lately with christmas doesnt mak us european

Aro celebrate ekpo doesnt make em efik

If ika celebrated igue doesnt make em benin

For benin to have ayilara doesnt make them yoruba

It is cultural assimilation...borrow culture

Be intelligent
Re: Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" by rexbuton: 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
Chiwude:
See I no get una time.. My mama na from oza-nogogo, I dey speak d language wella any weather. But my argument remains that you can't claim areas instead allow dem have a referendum.. One involving verified people from that ethnic group ..
From una arguments anybody wey share boundary with una na Bleep- igbo.. Assuming say na igbos dey abuja we for dey get bwari-igbos, fulani-igbos, hausa -igbos, kanuri - igbos! Please respect the singularity and self determination of every tribe! Proximity is not relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / Atiku Will NOT Concede To Buhari As PDP Assembles Lawyers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.