Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? (1745 Views)

Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay / Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... (2) (3) (4)

Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by newslife: 4:18pm On May 24, 2015
This news of gay or homo among human beings is getting too much in this country, so i want to ask if this is a 'communicable disease'(allow me to use that word) and if it is, how can somebody prevent its self from such disease or is it a spiritual something involving initiation or what. Please your opinion
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by midolian(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
Yes, it is communicable.. And the only way to prevent that disease is by blocking every hole in your body..

#werey cheesy

Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by Vivly(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2015
Yes. Go for immunization and wear a condom at all times.
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by bathou: 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
These are the Last Days! Men, it is a SPIRITUAL disease. The only way to resist it is to have FAITH!

#KissesFromFrance
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by boynigeria(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2015
yes, when u touch a gay u turn gay too. Believe me true story
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by bathou: 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
Have you ever? Please, I know a lot of homosexual people but I haven't turned homo. This is almost usual where I live but I will never ever become one of them.
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by Vivly(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
bathou:
Have you ever? Please, I know a lot of homosexual people but I haven't turned homo. This is almost usual where I live but I will never ever become one of them.
Seriously where?
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by bathou: 7:09pm On May 24, 2015
In France, we now accept gay marriage
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by zinachidi(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2015
lol, so 'gay' is now a disease? This country and its backwardness.
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by bathou: 7:32pm On May 24, 2015
Take it as you want, but if you were a religious person, you wouldn't have think like that
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On May 24, 2015
The world is being consumed by gayness!

Sodom and Gomorrah 2015
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
midolian:
Yes, it is communicable.. And the only way to prevent that disease is by blocking every hole in your body..

#werey cheesy
Buhaaaaaaaaa
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by publicenemy(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
newslife:
This news of gay or homo among human beings is getting too much in this country, so i want to ask if this is a 'communicable disease'(allow me to use that word) and if it is, how can somebody prevent its self from such disease or is it a spiritual something involving initiation or what. Please your opinion

Just as you are straight(attracted to the opposite sex) and cannot be gay,that's how a gay person cannot be attracted to a member of the opposite sex.... They are born. Some try to suppress it and some accept it.
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by cyprus000: 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
midolian:

#werey cheesy
[size=13pt]
Is by shooting gayz dead,lyk in the middle eastangry

And if such person survives,you shoot him again and again.

If he happen to be my son,I will double the shootingangry.

If he is my broda,I will run him over with my ride.

I have told my dad,that on the day I come to tell him that I am a gay.
He shouldn't hesitat to empty all the rounds in his assualt raffle on me.
Simple...

TOPOUT.
[/size]

Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by midolian(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

Simple...

TOPOUT.
[/size]

haahhahahaahahahaha..
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by cyprus000: 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
midolian:
haahhahahaahahahaha..
gringrin
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by Chron1cle(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
Cc lalasticlala,ishilove,seun
Can we have public view on this?
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by tociano009(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

Simple...

TOPOUT.
[/size]

Try Respect other people right and feelings
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by cyprus000: 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
tociano009:
Try Respect other people right and feelings
[size=13pt]
Fucck respect.

Why don't you go and have sex with animals,then tell me that I should respect your feeling for screwing an animal.

Or free an armed robber,ritualist or a rapist bcs they feel to do those things.

You guyz should stop all this animalistic idealogy,cos it ain't working in africa.

Don't allow me catch you one on one in the act,cos I will sho.. U

TUPOUT
[/size]

Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by tociano009(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Fucck respect.

Why don't you go and have sex with animals,then tell me that I should respect your feeling for screwing an animal.

Or free an armed robber,ritualist or a rapist bcs they feel to do those things.

You guyz should stop all this animalistic idealogy,cos it ain't working in africa.

Don't allow me catch you one on one in the act,cos I will sho.. U

TUPOUT
[/size]

Go and die
Werey# it is right of all human being to respect other people feelings
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by cyprus000: 11:37pm On May 24, 2015
tociano009:
Go and die
Werey# it is right of all human being to respect other people feelings
[size=13pt]
gringrin

You nova see anything,just pray say I no catch you for the act.
Or anoda person lyk me no catch youtongue
[/size]
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by buchisom1(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2015
Kill all gays...i hate dem pass my shit
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 12:50am On May 25, 2015
It is not a disease, but a trait as some people are even born gay
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by Jayjay0(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2015
I dont think it is communicable..
I hate Gays and i dont really understand what they benefit from that act..
*puking*
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by sarmiie(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:
The world is being consumed by gayness!
Sodom and Gomorrah 2015
No offense, but I thought you were pretty open minded.
@op.....it's in the air. If you breathe the same air as gay people, u'd get it.
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2015
bathou:
These are the Last Days! Men, it is a SPIRITUAL disease. The only way to resist it is to have FAITH!

#KissesFromFrance
Demonic manipulation orchestrated by the host of hell to turn men without the knowledge of God into degraded beings,
Romans 1 tells me more

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

19 since what maybe known about God is plain tothem, because God has made it plain to them.

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made,so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him,but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them overin the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie,and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised.Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them overto shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust forone another.

Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love,no mercy.

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approveof those who practice them.

Accept Jesus he was made the payment for man's sin to make us in the like of God's righteousness.... to liberate man from the degradation of mankind by the devil....
God is light in him there is no darkness at all bro
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2015
loomer:
It is not a disease, but a trait as some people are even born gay
Demonic traits implanted in the regardless...
ve regard unto God in him lies all truth
and Jesus prayed saying

john17:17--Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth.

let God be true
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 10:54am On May 25, 2015
aphildam:

Demonic traits implanted in the regardless...
ve regard unto God in him lies all truth
and Jesus prayed saying

john17:17--Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth.

let God be true

True, but where for bible exactly wey God condemn gay?
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

i will show you now, grab your bible with me and discover the truth ...open the book of ROMANS 1
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by loomer: 11:11am On May 25, 2015
aphildam:
i will show you now

Thanks, cos just on Saturday we de discuss the issue, and no body fit back am up wit a verse
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
19 since what maybe known about God isplain tothem, because God has made it plain to them.

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from whathas been made,so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him,but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

22 Although they claimed to be wise, theybecame fools

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them overin the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodieswith one another.

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie,and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised.Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them overtoshameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with womenand were inflamed with lust forone another.Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not thinkit worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder,, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love,no mercy.

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approveof those who practice them.
Re: Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? by aphildam(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Thanks, cos just on Saturday we de discuss the issue, and no body fit back am up wit a verse
Roman 1:26 talks about the lesbians
Romans1:27 talks about the gays men with men burning in lust one towards anoda

Finnaly, Quit Masturbation After 10yrs!!! / Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice / I Am New Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55