Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee (3910 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 9:20am On May 26, 2015
lurlah2014:
definately you dress to entice girls to yourself so u can mismanage their lifes to top urs, i dout it if u take decisions for urself cos if you do u wont believe all girls that dress the way u think does that just to entice you or ur money
First off; I don't dress to impress anybody.
Secondly; Like seriously?? First it was MizMyColi drawing hasty conclusions and now it's you. Well, whatever you think is ot my business.
Thirdly; Maybe you didn't read my post well. I'll help you with it one more time. However, it doesn't negate the fact that ladies who dress overly salacious aimed at getting guys attracted to them so they can extort money from them are nothing but prost1tutes. You have a contrary opinion?? Tell me, why will a lady be lecherous in her dressing accompanied with some lewd behaviour most times?? Tell me.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 9:22am On May 26, 2015
Teespice:

hmmm

if you can't stand her dressing and behaving lewdly, then ignore na

if guys hit on her based on what they see then they are no better than prostitutes, after all like poles attract.

I for one don't hit on just any girl I see. But you know the world we're living in. You can't dress salaciously and expect guys not to hit on you.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

This your warped mentality is it due to the fuel crisis?

Another way to vent?

Take it easy o, it's understandable but i don't think it has anything to do with ladies.

What is this one saying?? undecided
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 9:29am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
I for one don't hit on just any girl I see. But you know the world we're living in. You can't dress salaciously and expect guys not to hit on you.

true that.

let me ask a simple question:

if a girl who dresses indecently is called a prostitute going by your argument, what would you call the guy who hits on her going by what he sees?

no long story ooo, just give me the answer.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2015
Teespice:

true that.

if a girl who dresses indecently is called a prostitute going by your argument, what would you call the guy who hits on her going by what he sees?

Prostatute! cheesy
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Prostatute! cheesy

prostitute you meant to say.

hmmm.

next time be objective whenever you want to contribute.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 9:38am On May 26, 2015
infact nwadays gurls don taya us..ayaf comment
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2015
Teespice:

prostitute you meant to say.

hmmm.

next time be objective whenever you want to contribute.

tongue tongue tongue
Nope. Prostatute I meant. tongue
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Ploutos post=34102328]Nope. Prostatute I meant. tongue[/quote

okay ooooo.

case closed. I have sha gotten the answer I want.

advocacy skills sure me pass.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Emodeee: 1:34pm On May 26, 2015
Teespice:

true that.

More reason she is a prostitute. Av u forgotten that guys are moved by what they c?

Answer: he is a true guy.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 3:15pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

More reason she is a prostitute. Av u forgotten that guys are moved by what they c?

Answer: he is a true guy.

more reason why he's a prostitute.

if he's moved by what he sees, can't he control himself or is self control not part of human existence.

so I should not be free to wear whatever I want to wear because guys will be moved by exposed parts of my body which in turn makes me a prostitute cos they will hit on me.

I am done arguing.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Emodeee: 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
Teespice:

more reason why he's a prostitute.

if he's moved by what he sees, can't he control himself or is self control not part of human existence.

so I should not be free to wear whatever I want to wear because guys will be moved by exposed parts of my body which in turn makes me a prostitute cos they will hit on me.

I am done arguing.

Hmmmm.... So u feel comfortable in na.ked dresses?

Btw, y u no show ur boobs well@ur dp, so we will know u feel comfortable.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Teespice(f): 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Hmmmm.... So u feel comfortable in na.ked dresses?

Btw, y u no show ur boobs well@ur dp, so we will know u feel comfortable.

I never said so. I only gave an illustration

see what I am saying, why go to check the dp. you want to see if I am wearing spaghetti top and bum short abi.
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Emodeee: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Teespice:

see what I am saying, why go to check the dp. you want to see if I am wearing spaghetti top and bum short abi.

Which guy wouldn't like to c dat?

U get bobby sha o....
Re: If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee by Nobody: 4:59am On May 27, 2015
Teespice:

Hahahahahahhahaha
Emodeee:

Which guy wouldn't like to c dat?
U get bobby sha o....
This guy sef. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? / Ladies What Do You Think About This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.