Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (44933 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why is his mode of expressing himself or passing a message hitting your nerves? undecided
Just what I wanted to say cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
xpac01:
My brother,wether you like it or not that no.1 is not a mere believe but a reality. When you're rich, all ladies will brand and pose like wife material you can ask Mikel Obi. You find them ladies, the ones at lower class seeing the rich folk as an answer to their high class wishful life fantasy and those at the high class sees you as a match and security. But if you can find a girl who can love and respect you even while you're down struggling then that's epitome of unconditionally true love. She's a woman with vision. She will definitely be with you through all thick thin. She's the wife materials. So its not just a believe bro. Though I aint saying there are no wife material among the rich folks, but they are few and so are they also few among the poor class.
Nice write up tho.
Since u know we have few wife materials on both sides, what's the essence of this 'finding love when still struggling'?
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
Oh my God !!!

This is nothing but the bitter truth

Rapmoney, thumbs up cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oh my God !!!

This is nothing but the bitter truth

Rapmoney, thumbs up cool
Thanks bro! God bless cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 3:14pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Just what I wanted to say cheesy
You dey mind her? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by ronald4lif(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why is his mode of expressing himself or passing a message hitting your nerves? undecided

My guy thanks jare. Honestly, I don't accord such comment with response.

Perhaps he need to be reminded that we are all born differently. What excites him/her may irritate me. What satisfies him/her, may leave me hungry. In this pursuit of happiness, define what you want and never look back. If stones are thrown our way, never fling them back at the haters, but use them to keep building. Apparently, it makes him feel good to throw jabs.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

My guy thanks jare. Honestly, I don't accord such comment with response.

Perhaps he need to be reminded that we are all born differently. What excites him/her may irritate me. What satisfies him/her, may leave me hungry. In this pursuit of happiness, define what you want and never look back. If stones are thrown our way, never fling them back at the haters, but use them to keep building. Apparently, it makes him feel good to throw jabs.
it's a girl sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by ronald4lif(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

it's a girl sef

OKay. She must be an old member on this board then to know that much.
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 3:31pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

OKay. She must be an old member on this board then to know that much.
Yea she is.

Very old in fact.

Just resurrected in a new moniker.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 3:32pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
I hope your fellow niccurs sees this lipsrsealed
And the lost antelope returns grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xpac01(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Since u know we have few wife materials on both sides, what's the essence of this 'finding love when still struggling'?
Read the post well. I ain't encouraging FINDING love while STRUGGLING. Me I've ever been an advocate of "Riches before Biitches". But still nothing can be as believable as the truthfulness of the love you MET while in your stormy days, ask Peter of the psquare.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!!guys should work and make money cos no lady want to end with a brokeass lazy nigga cheesy dat will depend on her.

undecided undecided so u cant work abi keep looking for guy to pay ur bills. foolish gold digger undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Teespice(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
This your modus operandi is getting boring!!
Why cant you just make your point and move on? Must you write long epistles to pass your message across?

how can I forget your signature green writing
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by ezychris(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
xpac01:
My brother,wether you like it or not that no.1 is not a mere believe but a reality. When you're rich, all ladies will brand and pose like wife material you can ask Mikel Obi. You find them ladies, the ones at lower class seeing the rich folk as an answer to their high class wishful life fantasy and those at the high class sees you as a match and security. But if you can find a girl who can love and respect you even while you're down struggling then that's epitome of unconditionally true love. She's a woman with vision. She will definitely be with you through all thick thin. She's the wife materials. So its not just a believe bro. Though I aint saying there are no wife material among the rich folks, but they are few and so are they also few among the poor class.
Nice write up tho.

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:
grin grin they are returning small small
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin they are returning small small
They forgot to drop a legacy grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

undecided undecided so u cant work abi keep looking for guy to pay ur bills. foolish gold digger undecided
grin Omo, take it easy with her na! E never reach so cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin Omo, take it easy with her na! E never reach so cheesy

the girl na fool. oloshi omo lasan lasan. she is mannerless and proud

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

I am just passing by grin
Teespice:

how can I forget your signature green writing
Should i change it? grin
naijaboiy:

Do i know you?? undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:12pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
I am just passing by grin
It has tey o
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

They forgot to drop a legacy grin
that's why she came back— to make it right grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
Ishilove, won't you move this thread to front page? Una dey do partial? grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

It has tey o
I came back to check on you, now i know you are fine..
I am leaving lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
I came back to check on you, now i know you are fine..
I am leaving lipsrsealed
Wait! I am not totally fine. My left yansh is itching me. I need a helping hand to ferociously scratch it undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Enegod:
that's why she came back— to make it right grin
She ain't doing it right yet grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:22pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ishilove, won't you move this thread to front page? Una dey do partial? grin
How many times you don refresh Front page? grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

Wait! I am not totally fine. My left yansh is itching me. I need a helping hand to ferociously scratch it undecided
Really? After all these years? Yaba left did you no good? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:
She ain't doing it right yet grin
then, I will put put her in my prayers grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Rapmoney(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

How many times you don refresh Front page? grin
You can never tell cool wink
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Really? After all these years? Yaba left did you no good? undecided
What is Yaba left?

Bia! Don't insult me o undecided
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:29pm On May 25, 2015
Enegod:
then, I will put put her in my prayers grin
She seriously needs it grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by xynerise: 4:29pm On May 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
You can never tell cool wink
Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.