Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (45374 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

is that supposed to bother me? undecided
Lil buoy, why did you quote me?
I suppose you know what is called pokenosing? Do yourself any good and stay off my mentions undecided

Acidosis:

shocked shocked shocked
Speechless much? grin
Caracta:

Smh
Make sure it doesnt fall off grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by madtmoney: 8:12pm On May 25, 2015
Make sense

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Caracta(f): 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
I suppose you know what is called pokenosing? Do yourself any good and stay off my mentions undecided

Speechless much? grin
Make sure it doesnt fall off grin

You broke my heart. Now you are here without even apologizing for running off.

Smh. I no get your time. Let me go and look for ochon/lalaosky. sad
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:

Like the way you nose dived into the other guy's mention?

Talk about what you would want others to do to you.

Old mama undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like the way you nose dived into the other guy's mention?

Talk about what you would want others to do to you.

Old mama undecided

Then what is your business? You aint the guy i quoted..
Stop seeking relevance with me buoy!!
Or did he promise you fuel in exchange for a mouthpiece? Rubbish..

Caracta:

You broke my heart. Now you are here without even apologizing for running off.
Smh. I no get your time. Let me go and look for ochon/lalaosky. sad
Sweetie
I am still gonna run off
I just came to finish an unfinished business wink
Will be back to mend that broken heart of yours kiss
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Lero15(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2015
chowlade:
undecided u r on point

Madam please let me borrow this space of yours embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Na me talk am? undecided grin
E fit be so o grin
ok... i for smash your jaw! angry grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Enegod(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:
Mask of horror grin
grin grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Then what is your business? You aint the guy i quoted..
Stop seeking relevance with me buoy!!
Or did he promise you fuel in exchange for a mouthpiece? Rubbish..

Sweetie
I am still gonna run off
Relevance?

Fuel?

What funny bullshit is this tramp typing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by viktor01(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2015
So so on point esp #5.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Relevance?

Fuel?

What funny bullshit is this tramp typing? cheesy

Kiddo, go play with your toys
Cant be caught haggling words with a "newbie" undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by uncleFola(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Kiddo, go play with your toys
Cant be caught haggling words with a "newbie" undecided
ROTFL grin

So there is some sort of badge given to certain people who have stayed long on NL? cheesy

I never knew cheesy

See how she's proudly claiming one "old timer" like there is a price for it.

Madam go and sit down somewhere abeg. Besides all your fellow "oldbies" are no longer here.

Go and look for them in family section or politics.

Toys ko,,guns ni cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by lisabty22: 8:56pm On May 25, 2015
your number one is wrong 2face has kown his wife before he made fame so that one you got it wrong

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Caracta(f): 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
[/color]
[color=#006600]Sweetie
I am still gonna run off

Looking forward to your third coming tongue

@naijaboiy, stop picking on my queen of models tongue
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL grin

So there is some sort of badge given to certain people who have stayed long on NL? cheesy

I never knew cheesy

See how she's proudly claiming one "old timer" like there is a price for it.

Madam go and sit down somewhere abeg. Besides all your fellow "oldbies" are no longer here.

Go and look for them in family section or politics.

Toys ko,,guns ni cheesy

I dont expect you to leave the walls of romance section cheesy
Family and politics have got no jokes for low i.q patients like you wink
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 25, 2015
Caracta:

Yes bebe kiss
Lemme do and leave before mi goons start trooping out
Acidosis
Freecocoa
Bye for now cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Speechless much? grin
Where have you been? sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:

Where have you been? sad sad sad sad sad
Twerking around earth cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
I dont expect you to leave the walls of romance section cheesy
Family and politics have got no jokes for low i.q patients like you wink
You were once a very active member of this section.

I'm sure your I.Q was very low then. grin

How pathetic! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Twerking around earth cheesy
grin grin you neva change cheesy
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

You were once a very active member of this section.

I'm sure your I.Q was very low then. grin

How pathetic! cheesy

Yes
It wasnt filled with "low i.q patients" then
It has now been restructured to fit your likes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by 5much(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2015
Nice write up.
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 9:08pm On May 25, 2015
Caracta:

Hmmm...okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:

grin grin you neva change cheesy
I am no apc partisan angry grin
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Alexandro2(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
No 4 is bullshit n nonsense....i hate wen pple say such
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 9:13pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
Yes
It wasnt filled with "low i.q patients" then
It has now been restructured to fit your likes cheesy
And you still came back to the section and made comments on threads such as this one?

Madam why are you shooting yourself in the foot with a bazooka.

Besides there is no difference between romance section of now and romance section of then.

You people who claim "oldbies" should fhuucking stop deceiving yourselves. You were only bored about the recycling of threads and the usual hating around and beefs y'all were having for each other.

Talk about people claiming mature now. grin

Pffffft!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by ken1982: 9:14pm On May 25, 2015
LEMME TALK MY OWN O...

1) YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE WEDA U GET MONEY OR U NO GET...BUUUUTTT...AS IT STANDS NOW IF U HV FUEL 20 LITRES YOU HV ADDED ADVANTAGE

2) MY SHILD CAME INTO MY LIFE AND NEST TIN I WAS SEEING MONEY...BUT FOR MY MIND I NO GO RISK AM AGAIN OOO

3)IF U TINK SAY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NO GET BAD ATTITUDE GO TOAST UNILAG MOST BUTIFU GEH IN 2015...SHE GO LAUGH U TIYA U GO CHANGE NAME FROM RAPMONI TO BLUES-OWO

4)IF U NO SET UP YOUR WOMAN FINANCIALLY IN 2015...HMM...THAT ONE MEAN SAY U NO GO DY COMOT FOR AUS OOO..BECOS Y?...IF U COMOT SHE GO GO TRACK WHO GO SET AM UP FINANCIALLY NAAAAA...

5)LOVE IS NUMBER ONE...MONEY IS NUMBER 0.99...NA MY OWN B THAT....ABI WHICH ONE COMES FIRST 1 ABI 0.99....HIAN

Rapmoney:
I know majority of Nigerians too lazy to read but it pays to most times cheesy

Below are some common fallacies most Nigerian guys have been pressured and deceived over the years to believe cool. You might hold a different opinion from these but emerging 'trends' and 'happenstances' in our society clearly point to the fact that these common beliefs no longer hold weight and logic and therefore, may be seen as nonsense!

1) #You can only find someone who truly loves you when you are still struggling#: Bullcrap! Nonsense! So we were told while we were younger! Now, we know better cheesy. It is as good as saying 'only poor men find real love'. Imagine that!!! It means 2Face Idibia must have married a bad wife; a woman who doesn't have real love for him because he met her after he attained fame! How fallacious this sounds! Whether you like it or not, there are classes in our society and one should strive to attain the class he feels he wants his would-be wife to come from wink. I just feel people who still hold this opinion are suffering from a psychology that promotes inferiority complex! Finding a good wife or a woman that truly loves you has nothing to do with struggling! If you are comfortable and finds a woman that is as comfortable as you and in your class, would you say she's after your wealth?

2) #Even if there's no money, when we give birth, children will bring blessings#: Don't allow anyone deceive you, folks. Yeah, blessings come but do not put the life of somebody's daughter at risk and endangering the lives of the tiny legs you would produce because you don't have enough to cater for them!!! Even Jesus Christ, in the Bible(the synoptic gospels), admonished Christians to calculate the cost of something before embarking on it, else the enemies mock the person that he couldn't maintain what he started wink (call me Pastor Rapmoney grin) Truth be told, it would take the grace of God to maintain peace and ensure fidelity in a home that lacks money in these modern times!

3) #Beautiful women have bad attitude#: We can as well say 'ugly women have nice attitude No one is perfect! What you might admire in someone could be different from what the next man would admire in them. Who says a woman cannot be beautiful within and in the outside? It doesn't mean you should place all your bets on big buttocks, pointed boobs and pretty face but I tell you today, marrying a woman who is very presentable doesn't make you a fool or criminal! I love beautiful women cheesy

4)#A man should set a woman up financially#: Another bunkum!!! Marriage involves two people who are emotionally, psychologically, spiritually and financially mature! I strongly believe that ladies should as well be financially ready before they get married. It is not just a man's thing. If he goes out to win the bread, you as the woman, should also go out to win the akara. You would attract more respect by such from the man. Men hardly misbehave when they are aware that their wife is financially strong too cool. It is better to marry a woman that has acquired her degree or into one profession, business, trade or occupation than to get married to a woman who does nothing, sits and folds her hands, waiting for a man to come and marry her in order to take away her burden! Are you getting married to a human being or a burden?

5) #Money is not all; what matters is love#: This is what most girls use to deceive guys on social media, including Nairaland. I always say it that it is only on NL and other social media that girls are quick to say this trash! Most girls can't practise it in real life. They only say this to create what I call 'social media good face' cool. Same girl that says this online will operate in the opposite offline. Don't let them fool ya fellas!!! cheesy. Don't believe this! If you believe this, then you will surely believe anything. It existed in the past...not now. The society has transformed to something else and it is either you follow up or get left behind; simple truth! Make good money and you won't even have time to listen to such trash!!!

A word is enough for the wise!

Good day folks!
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you still came back to the section and made comments on threads such as this one?

Madam why are you shooting yourself in the foot with a bazooka.

Besides there is no difference between romance section of now and romance section of then.

You people who claim "oldbies" should fhuucking stop deceiving yourselves. You were only bored about the recycling of threads and the usual hating around and beefs y'all were having for each other.

Talk about people claiming mature now. grin

Pffffft!

What is it that you dont get?
Typical!! Typing long "meaningless" epistles to cover up his damaged thinking faculty..

I can comment anywere i want and whenever, can you? Heck your opinion wouldnt even be a second thought in some of that sections cheesy

Get a grip of yourself, get some training and stop diving into where you were not called!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by refreshrate: 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
xpac01:
My brother,wether you like it or not that no.1 is not a mere believe but a reality. When you're rich, all ladies will brand and pose like wife material you can ask Mikel Obi. You find them ladies, the ones at lower class seeing the rich folk as an answer to their high class wishful life fantasy and those at the high class sees a rich dude as a match and security. But if you can find a girl who can love and respect you even while you're down struggling then that's epitome of unconditionally true love. She's a woman with vision. She will definitely be with you through all thick thin. She's a wife material. So its not just a believe bro. Though I aint saying there are no wife material among the rich folks, but they are few and so are they also few among the poor class.
Nice write up tho.

Add to that Tuface & Annie's thing was before stardom. matter of fact the babe used to steal from her folks to give to the guy. when the guy now hammered & the leeches became baby mamas the guy knew who was his day one ride or die...and married her.
same thing with olamide.
my advice get a babe whilst you're still in the trenches so when you walk in the clouds one thing that'll never cross your mind is she loves me cos of my money. Trust me dude, you don't want to know how many marriages that thought has scattered.

if I was to agree with OP on that number one Which cadre of the social scale has a higher divorce rate?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by Danhumprey: 9:31pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
I hope your fellow niccurs sees this lipsrsealed
Itzmodella? You are back?shockedshocked

Cc: Dechandel.
Re: 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On May 25, 2015
Itzmodella:
What is it that you dont get?
Typical!! Typing long "meaningless" epistles to cover up his damaged thinking faculty..

I can comment anywere i want and whenever, can you? Heck your opinion wouldnt even be a second thought in some of that sections cheesy

Get a grip of yourself, get some training and stop diving into where you were not called!!!!!
Lol and madam thinks she has lashed out. grin

I was standing out for a brother cos it was obvious you were unnecessarily pained about his mode of expression.

If you had minded your own business I don't think I would have thought of quoting you. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Man Rocks Partner Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.