Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56277 Views)

Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
njays24:
What kind of a silly and nasty uncultured attitude is that? She left the plate for her houseboy to wash or what? Even me that the madam of my house,whenever I visit my mother-in-law or sister-in-law,I would be the one to do the dishes,cook and tidy the kitchen even when his younger sisters are there. Onibaje oshi.

U sound like an home gal... D typical yoruba(mama-trait). I like ur response.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
Mtwwwwwws,for common plate?some of u re just here putting blames,who knows if she always wash d dishes bt forgot to do todays own?(cuz if she's always eating and nt doing d Dishes d elder bro won't talk to Hz younger 1) who knws if she was in a RUSH b4 she left?na today mk she no cun wash na OP carry am come NL mtwwwwwws, ,,,,mk una de use brain

U call plate 'common'?... Lols. Wait til u get married and u'd see it ain't common. Most ladies live is d 'movie' world. Dis tins are happening out dere everyday breaking homes in millions! Its a bitter reality dat ev1 sh'd be prepd 4. My dear, it isn't a 'common' plate out dere in d real world.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
Otamayomi1:
[color=#990000][/color]
Its Very Very Wrong. She Is Nt Yet Married 2 Him. Evn If She Is, She Is Supose 2 Extend Respect 2 Her Hubby Sibling More Sef.

Omoyi! Ota ode ni yo e! Wa gbayi jare! Ur input makes massive sense dear.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Okay criticise women as usual. Can I just ask how many times the average nigerian man adds value to his woman? I am not talking money, I'm talking real value.

I blv a lot of men out dere still add 'real' values to d lives of ladies. When ladies start demanding 4 real value and not money, more responsible guys wil surface. A lot of dem re in d hinding cos ladies dnt even know wat 'real value' is in most cases. However, value adding is a 2-way road. Guy or Gurl must have sometin 2 bring on board any relatnship expecting true fruitfulness. And like us said, not 'money'. We both have d responsibility 2 know, understand and be able to bring value to sm1 dat will aprct it.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:59pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't like doing dishes but I can't leave my dirty dishes for a guy to wash . The problem is with the elder brother , I think the girl controls him.

U may actually be right on d 'control', and good saying u dnt like washing dishes. D truth is compromises do come in rltnshps and most times we do d tins we dnt naturally like.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 2:03pm On May 30, 2015
Sophyrocks:

My dear, Nairaland is different from the real world. Forget these dudes here. They wash their plates wherever they are. Are they trying to tell me they tell their female friends to wash plates for them? abeg nl dudes always live in a fantasy world on Nl only. Nl just gives them liver to talk here. outside here they cant say nada! dnt mind them.

Sophy Dear, NL guys ain't d problem. Naija is. A lot of us (guys and gals) only have mouth on social media. Dsnt stil rule out basic rules of peace in a union. Wld u rather do a power tussle with ur fiance or a peace tussle wch often times require making sacrifices like ur washing his dishes, and him cleaning ur car?... Its always a 2-way road dear.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by jidebaba69(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Come on! This is a babe they're expecting to become the madam of the house soon. It won't hurt a fly if the younger brother kisses her feet even...and he's doing it for the elder brother! The girl would naturally like him for that and would wanna return the favour. I don't support the junior at all

I understand you but the problem is that most people take things for granted. The thing is if she offered to wash her plates and the elder brother said she shouldn't worry that's fine but if she left her plates on the table and expects someone. Else to do the washing up that unacceptable..
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Otamayomi1(f): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2015
BluePulse:

Omoyi! Ota ode ni yo e! Wa gbayi jare! Ur input makes massive sense dear.
*smiles* Yoruba Yen Le Die Ati Ka
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Otamayomi1:

*smiles* Yoruba Yen Le Die Ati Ka

#smiling.... Ooni binu ni omo oodua. Just reali liked dat u threw in d 'tiwa n tiwa' thing.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Otamayomi1(f): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2015
BluePulse:

#smiling.... Ooni binu ni omo oodua. Just reali liked dat u threw in d 'tiwa n tiwa' thing.

Lol. Thanks
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
smiley
Otamayomi1:

Lol. Thanks
smiley
Otamayomi1:

Lol. Thanks
Uwc madmoiselle...
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Fkforyou(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Shut the fvk up C.ocksvking Nitwit with an IQ size of a pea! Get the fvck outta my mentions jare. I.diot!
Lol......b!itch so you are still here whining? I've moved on, I advise you do thesame, except if you have a crush on me, which I will gladly let you know " I don't do Cougars"

Abeg don't die of hypertension just because of nairaland.....lmao.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by disloman(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
khia:

When you are a GUEST in someone's home you should be treated with kindness and respect rather male or female, it has nothing to do with feminism, feminism is just a cop out some men use to continue their outdated and unfair culture.
Culture evolves with time, you are living in the 21st century, what worked in the 10th century may not be appropriate in todays world. Life is about change and growth.
Don't be a hypocrite to your culture and pick out things that only benefits you, how about the part where the man in the SOLE provider of the home, do your job and stop expecting the women to go out and do your job for you.
Gud morning Khia.Longest tyme.Where have you been?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
disloman:
Gud morning Khia.Longest tyme.Where have you been?

Hello luv: smiley

I've been here but not as much as I used to, Nairaland is getting boring to me.
How have you been?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by disloman(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
khia:

Hello luv: smiley

I've been here but not as much as I used to, Nairaland is getting boring to me.
How have you been?
Thot I was d only one but what r we going to do?I've bn doing great.Nice hearing from u.Great day ahead.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by VersaceparodyX5(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol,y we go wash plate naw
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Sep 24, 2017
khia:

The op said nothing about her being a frequent guest, and what is wrong with him going to the market, buying groceries and preparing a romantic dinner for the two of them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / Am In Love With My Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.