Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56415 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by skyrocketernal(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2015
Hello my esteem ladies,
Do you know…
- A clever trick, which makes a man, gets addicted to pleasing you.
Making you happy becomes his hobby.
- The technique on how to trigger massive “Emotional urgency” within any man's mind.
This process makes any man obsessively think, miss and crave you like never before.
- Have you ever seen him ache with so much love for you that it makes you crazy with excitement?
This secret will completely knock the winds out of you but only in a good way.
- How to use push and pull on a man?
Use this and watch as men literally line up to ask you out and will experience an overwhelming craving to win you over.
- One stupid trick, which forces any stubborn man to commit.
He will be so eager to get married to you that he will turn it into his core and most urgent mission
- How to exploit a little known loophole in the human psychology and make your man see you as the only source for happiness, satisfaction and love.
Your man will impatiently long for you after you try this on him.
- How to build up a sudden emotional tension in any man's mind, which makes him force you to express your wishes just so he could fulfill it.
You’ll be shocked at the effectiveness of this the first time you use it.
- Neediness repulses men, right? Wrong!
Truth is - Guys want you to need them. Let me show you the right way to be needy which actually makes a man’s feel obsessively and spontaneously “LOVESTRUCK” by you.
- Chasing a man makes him hate you, right?
Let me show you a weird way to chase him that makes him want, need and crave you more.
- How to tune into his control panel of love?
Do you know that a man needs to feel excited, thrilled, amused, sad and angry to feel the most intense level of love for you? Now you’ll finally experience what it’s like to have a man literally melt with real love for you.
- One very clever way to keep any man stay in that never-ending love loop.
Hint - It involves making your man see you as the ultimate resource for everything he could desire, want and need.
- Does he keep saying that he’s not ready for a relationship yet?
Let me show you how to turn this around and make him beg for commitment by being super duper impatient.
- How to make any man see you as his ultimate girlfriend by treating him like a brother.
This sounds a little stupid right now but will make total sense when you’ll hear it.
- Plus much, much more...
Friends, do you desire to know all these? Then head over to www.biznesempowered./lovedatingromancemarriagerelationships
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:14am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

First off, do you mind explaining the rationale behind why you traded your virginity at age 6 for the chance to own a barbie doll?

I understand barbie dolls are a luxury for your dypsophiliac rètarded mum but come on, for a DOLL?!

No dad figure 'cause you don't know your biological dad judging from the fact that your mum conceived you during a WILD SÈX ØRGY.cheesy

She relapsed into drugs, became a bum and you had to live in foster homes. Your mum happens to be the patient zero for Herpes Virus.sad

The constant molest on your underaged VÀGINA left you with a debilitating condition called 'VÄGINA PROLAPSE' - VÁGINA COLAPSE. That explains why your 'carmel toe' is larger than Jada Fire's.cheesy

It's a known fact that FEMINISTS are CLOSET LESBIANS .Little wonder why it thrives in countries where SAME SEX marriages are allowed. We all know who you are.wink

I understand you don't want to be any man's woman so you can play the man which is why you got your own woman, dyke.cheesy

At 43 it's already menopause for you so it's easier to do all those lesbian thingy without menstruation limiting you.wink
[/b]
not again

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
no again

Speechless? You've resorted to using pictorial representation? How's your girlfriend doing?cheesy

Stop hiding behind the mask of feminism to carry out of lesbian activities, you old barren hag.

You even have a clique which follows each other on Nairaland to come to your defence. You gave yourself away, dyke.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
Thesonofmark, don't make me believe your case is irredeemable, why so much bitterness, pls you need to calm down Mr cöcksucker, take a glass of water, we aint fighting, this is not an E war. You do this every time don't you get tired or bored? You keep repeating yourself in the name of slaying people, this is your time for redemption, now start talking.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Speechless? You've resorted to using pictorial representation? How's your girlfriend doing?cheesy

Stop hiding behind the mask of feminism to carry out of lesbian activities, you old barren hag.

You even have a clique which follows each other on Nairaland to come to your defence. You gave yourself away, dyke.cheesy
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, again? calm down.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, again? calm down.

Can't stand the bitter truth, old ugly barren hag?cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2015
Mark's son aka thesonofmark, you couldn't even give me a minute to properly respond you just jumped at me like a rabid dog, what's biting you? undecided I am here to help ok?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MRSANITY(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
Fizz29:

If i disagree with you now, then you'll probably have to disagree with me in return and they we'll keep quoting eachother on and on, lol. I think it takes some level of intelligence to be rich in English vocabulary and even more intelligence to present them in a well structured sentence. I am not really concerned about how they insult one another, i only like how good he and freecocoa are constructively. With the example i gave, i was only trying to illustrate how one sends a message to someone in one word and the person replies with a long sentence which literally has the same meaning with the word. If the example implied that i was interested in their insults, then i guess we misunderstood ourselves. I get your point anyway.
it's ok
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Thesonofmark, don't make me believe your case is irredeemable, why so much bitterness, pls you need to calm down Mr cöcksucker, take a glass of water, we aint fighting, this is not an E war. You do this every time don't you get tired or bored? You keep repeating yourself in the name of slaying people, this is your time for redemption, now start talking.

Rètard, you don't "talk" via text.

Are you this stupid?embarassed

By the way, as a dutiful citizen, it's only normal that I upbraid and tutor semi-literates like yourself. smiley
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MRSANITY(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You want to see 'raw' e-wars? You obviously haven't come across my comments on other threads. Maybe you should visit the Romance Section's Derailers' Paradise thread, inquire about the son of Mark and certainly other monikers would post links to some of the most 'brutal' e-wars I've led.smiley Go ahead sir, do it if you will.
I ain't got time for that bros, i'm only judging by what I have observed here, like seriously who does that? Searching the Web for brutal e wars? Meennn. Enjoy though, peace.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Mark's son aka theson.ofmark, you couldn't even give me a minute to properly respond you just jumped at me like a rabid dog, what's biting you? undecided I am here to help ok?

First tell us how many abortions you've done before becoming a full-blown lesbian, old barren dyke.cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2015
MRSANITY:
I ain't got time for that bros, i'm only judging by what I have observed here, like seriously who does that? Searching the Web for brutal e wars? Meennn. Enjoy though, peace.

Good. Stay out of what you can't fathom. smiley
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MRSANITY(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Good. Stay out of what you can't fathom. smiley
you want to start with me or what?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2015
MRSANITY:
you want to start with me or what?

Start with you? Pray tell,mister, who mentioned the other first in his watered-down analysis?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MRSANITY(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Start with you? Pray tell,mister, who mentioned the other first in his watered-down analysis?
. I'm not a back and forth person, just enjoy with those who have the time and energy for that.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by finditng: 11:34am On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
finditng, already awake?
Yes dearie.. cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Rètard, you don't "talk" via text.

Are you this stupid?embarassed

By the way, as a dutiful citizen, it's only normal that I upbraid and tutor semi-literates like yourself. smiley
TheSonOfMark:

First tell us how many abortions you've done before becoming a full-blown lesbian, old barren dyke.cheesy
talking about abortions, even though I know your mum would have done earth a favour by terminating you as a foetus, I still believe your situation is not helpless.

Since you are too ashamed to talk about how Mark battered your shîthole as a child, let's do it this way, Let's talk about things that give you joy. Pls let's leave out being with your gay partner, I can't pretend not to be disgusted by that. Let's look at your E wars. You have made us understand you continuously slay anyone who crosses your path, although I haven't been able to see that on this thread, post a link to the threads you have brutally dealt with Nairalanders, and kindly tell me how it makes you feel, does it really fill the emptiness you feel inside? How exactly does it make you feel?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2015
The son of mark of the Beast, you've abandoned your therapy session? How won't you continue to constitute a nuisance on Nairaland when you've refused to help your self? idiöt.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
Una still dey on this mata? Thank God say i don wash off hands since. Make una enjoy while it lasts o. I wish una well.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
RedBenson:
Una still dey on this mata? Thank God say i don wash off hands since. Make una enjoy while it lasts o. I wish una well.
grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
How body? Anything special for me on this wonderful inaugural day?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
RedBenson:

How body? Anything special for me on this wonderful inaugural day?
of course, there is one chick in my hood with very big back side, I hear she likes what you like, I can send you her digits.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:10am On May 30, 2015
firstEVA:
of course, there is one chick in my hood with very big back side, I hear she likes what you like, I can send you her digits.

But you know i've been eyeing you all the while, so why bringing in someone else into the pitch instead of stepping forth? I know you like what i like too....the two can play. Lol.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BobUg28(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Op, the manner in which you expressed yourself portrays you as a misogynist.

What do you mean by 'mere lady'

Let's call a spade a spade for christsake!
You and I knows that it's very wrong, so why sidding the ladies on this again?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BobUg28(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2015
It's always good to live up to your responsibilities...be you a man or a woman.

Sometimes, I gets disappointed in most Nigerian ladies with their African mentality.
What's the big deal.

As a prospective wife, it's your primary obligation to ensure that everything are kept in other whenever you visits your fiancee 's abode.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Beamborla(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2015
BobUg28:

Let's call a spade a spade for christsake!
You and I knows that it's very wrong, so why sidding the ladies on this again?
I see nothing wrong in it. It's no big deal to wash the plate used by a lady regardless of her relationship with you. She is a human being like you and that is all that matters.

The OP talked about we ladies as if we are born slaves and amount to nothing as far as humanity is concerned and you want me to overlook that for smth as trivial as washing of plate?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Nice washing of dirty laundry but is this all you have got? Any more revelations? I was expecting something more. You can do better. I am listening grin
Dullard!! You don`t listen in text conversations. For pete's sake... How many times do you need to be schooled? Seriously, an okra seller best fits you. Just keep being the cheap slut that you are, you know it doesn't require any form of professionalism, all you need do is to make sure that public tap is neat, good.
B!tch! I'm done with you, now you can go look for ur partner and do the needful.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
spicykev:
My sincere opinion is that the guy is exhibiting pride....There are times in life one needs to overlook certain things with humility and maturity, for me the story dozent start here, maybe the guy has been flexing muscles in the house with the lady and she probably wanted to belittle him.

If dat was d case, den she maybe got it wrong. A woman must be able to foster peace. Not d oda way round. But jst speculating if dat were 2 be d case.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
If I were to be that lady, I'd seriously reconsider being married into such a family, good thing her hubby to be is sensible sha.

What's the big deal in doing a dish? Why does it have to come down to who ate with the plate? the said fiancee is a guest if I'm correct, so why should she being doing dishes in a house she's visiting for starters?(not that it's bad anyways), just that, it's not proper etiquette to demand your guests do chores(well except there are rules, which you must let them know about) then again, it just isn't normal.

I blv a 'fiance' has gone past d 'guest' stage. Either she's visiting or not. Its a process. She's a gf b4 becoming a fiance.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
freecocoa:
What do you mean? So you go to people's houses and then start cleaning up or what? And don't come at me with "she's his fiancee" we already know that.

Point is, she doesn't live there, his brother does, she prolly didn't sleep over and, does it even matter who does a dish? Anyone can do it for feck's sakes, why must the younger brother read meanings into something as trivial as that?

Dat is far 4rm trivial. Read marriage break-up stories and u'd see sillier tins leading 2 terrible separations. Nothing is trivial with any family when 'marriage' is on d horizon. Its wat every gal intending 2 be a wife should learn and plan for now!
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
repogirl:
okay, so..... What if it had been the other way around? If it had been the younger brother who had come visiting and left his plates, I guess it would have been okay for her to wash it?

For me, I believe she was wrong but doesn't mean the younger brother is right either. It is obvious he has no respect for his brothers wife to be. If he respects the brother, he has to extend the same to the wife to be.

Dassall!

U'r right! However, d peace keeping or fostering job in dat 'unit' is d fiancees', not d younger brother. She'd not even enjoy a union whr 'families' re fighting over an action of hers. And blv me, no gal should even dare say 'wateva', dat scenerio can drive any woman 2 an early grave o.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BluePulse: 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
ayoolanr:

Would you refer to your mother as a "mere" woman? You are a chauvinistic lunatic! The basic tenet of life says treat others the way you want to be treated! Someone rightly corrected you and yet you fail to see what is right and civil as a human being! You are despicable and you make me sick!

What is it about nairalanders and dis super-charged tendency 2 be insultive! Using 'mere' is a mistake. Accepted, but absolutely no need talking 2 his mum. Don't u think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.