Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56186 Views)

Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahhahha. Imparting what?? OMG!! He calls it RARE KNOWLEDGE! Unbelievable! Is it that you have not seen the four walls of school, are not versed in books and have not been out there outside of africa to know what is RARE KNOWLEDGE? Please dnt disgrace yourself further. It is shameful. Stop belittling yourself like this. sad sad

Learn to appreciate good things for once. The dude is giving you free tutorials and he deserves appreciation for that.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Learn to appreciate good things for once. The dude is giving you free tutorials and he deserves appreciation for that.

Says the dumb one. cheesy

Tell your mentor to invent another dictionary with new words.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by snakebeat: 4:38pm On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is considered king.

The word "intellectual" has been overly abused here walai.

I can't helping but laugh.grin grin grin
grin grin

Na lie!!!
No try dat guy o! dat guy na formidable intellect o... No let ur mind beat fast again, he say e go free u. But don't provoke him again o! I nor go just talk put... grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
Dumb dumber dumbest! Na so dem dey follow each other. The backwardness of africa. The formidable intellect kwa.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Mark is superior, mark is paramount, mark is uncompetitive, mark is classical, mark is great and so on and so forth. First, biblically, mark is famous. Never heard the book of "mark" chapter..., verse...?

Secondly, a mere mention of "mark" in Nigeria, a kindergarten kid would tell you who he is...a senate president.

Thirdly, a truck called "mark truck" for heavy duty commercial activities is one product incomparable to all others. Its efficiency and durability is zero to none.

Fourthly, "Mark" Zuckerberg, the creator and owner of facebook of which you use is one of the greatest men ever known in the history of mankind. There is just this greatness being associated with anything "mark" and thesonofmark we have here indisputably has started showing that trait of greatness. What else do you wanna hear about mark? Dont bite him for being great i beg.

Freecocoa, cococandy, firsteva, khia, sophyrocks etc, hope you all have read this?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015

Let it be known henceforth that this is the thread where the son of Mark lexically 'slayed' Nairaland's supposed " top feminists". cheesy R.I.Psadcheesy

Cc: Nairalanders

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
khia:

What?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let it be known henceforth that this is the thread where the son of Mark lexically 'slayed' Nairaland's supposed " top feminists". cheesy R.I.Psadcheesy

Cc: Nairalanders

I agree with you 100%.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

What?

Never mind.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Says the dumb one. cheesy
Tell your mentor to invent another dictionary with new words.
He even pointed out the mistakes your teacher failed to build in you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
khia:

Never mind.

1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
khia:

Never mind.

Is that to say you've joined the queue and succumbed to the great one in the house, the amiable intellect personality in no other person than the reknown "TheSonOfMark"?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
Slayed the feminists with what? hahahahahahahaha. Peeps you have been arguing since morning with have seen you are empty and only good for something as elementary as spell checking. Shows you are not as intellectual as your a$$ lickers like Redbenson make you to be. Men of substance are rejoicing over worthy feats like a trip to the moon and other types that require extreme human capacities, this jobless one who cannot invent a pocket size dictionary is rejoicing over E-war with females. Who rejoices over arguments with females? Only weaklings do that because in real life they can't even talk with females. How childish and empty! And they call him the intellectual one. hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
RedBenson:

He even pointed out the mistakes your teacher failed to build in you.

He failed to produce a pocket size dictionary and exposed your level of IQ. The more you lick his a$$, the lower he places you.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Slayed the feminists with what? hahahahahahahaha. Peeps you have been arguing since morning with have seen you are empty and only good for something as elementary as spell checking. Shows you are not as intellectual as your a$$ lickers like Redbenson make you to be. Men of substance are rejoicing over worthy feats like a trip to the moon and other types that require extreme human capacities, this jobless one who cannot invent a pocket size dictionary is rejoicing over E-war with females. Who rejoices over arguments with females? Only weaklings do that because in real life they can't even talk with females. How childish and empty! And they call him the intellectual one. hehehehehe.
Miss, with all due respect, your unintelligence is darn repulsive. I guess ur lecturer is quite having a hard time, trying to flog knowledge into ur blockhead. Cover ur face in shame already. Dyslexic convulsing b!tch.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
Gregory77:

Miss, with all due respect, my unintelligence is darn repulsive. I guess my lecturer is quite having a hard time, trying to flog knowledge into my blockhead. I better cover my face in shame already. I am a dyslexic convulsing nitwit born from a convulsing b1tch!

Of course. I had this suspicion. Thats good to know. grin

Anything else?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Raalsalghul: 12:11am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Obviously there are some (pseudo-)feminists on this thread.
It's time to remind them of the harsh reality of their existence.
Guy! This your comment is epic. You are the reason why I've been viewing this thread ever since. I must tell you bro. You are wicked. Please I beg, have a little pity on them feminists. Please!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Fkforyou(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Anything else?
Yes, you are a slowpoke, you are the one discouraging that free cocoa lady from further commenting. As a NL feminist how can you think a guy competing with a lady is unfair ( meaning a woman is not his match) i.e he should only be competing with men like himself.
Instead of comparing him with zuckerberg why not compare him with amelia earhat.
You also keep on screaming about the backwardness of Africa, I guess your parent are from Asia. Am a muslim my religion forbids homosexuality but saying he is gay just because you find him irritating is rather foolish of you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:25am On May 28, 2015
Fkforyou:

Yes, you are a slowpoke, you are the one discouraging that free cocoa lady from further commenting. As a NL feminist how can you think a guy competing with a lady is unfair ( meaning a woman is not his match) i.e he should only be competing with men like himself.
Instead of comparing him with zuckerberg why not compare him with amelia earhat.
You also keep on screaming about the backwardness of Africa, I guess your parent are from Asia. Am a muslim my religion forbids homosexuality but saying he is gay just because you find him irritating is rather foolish of you.

What is all these rubbish? Are you s.tupid? What has free cocoa got to do with this? has she not commented earlier? You sniff something or what? who are you to decide who comments here and what i am to say? You must be very daft! C.ocksvker. You have come to svck your mentor's c.ock as others have been doing here? Where did i state its unfair for a man to argue with a lady? I said its a weakling that continually argues with a lady. You dnt understand english? I am not responsible for however you choose to understand my comments and i dnt give a damn about what you feel about them. Its clear you yourself also have absolutely nothing to say and just feel like blabbing. I never adddressed you so bash your head against that wall near since you dnt like my comments. Nitwit!
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Fkforyou(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

What is all these rubbish? Are you s.tupid? You sniffed something or what? who are you to decide who comments here and what i am to say? You must be very daft! Where did i state its unfair for a man to argue with a lady? I said its a weakling that continually argues with a lady. I am not responsible for however you choose to understand my comments and i dnt give a dam about what you feel about them. Its clear you yourself also have absolutely nothing to say and just feel like blabbing. I never adddressed you so bash your head against that wall near since you dnt like my comments. Nitwit!
Just like I said, you are slowpoke......

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:42am On May 28, 2015
Fkforyou:

Just like I said, you are slowpoke......

Shut the fvk up C.ocksvking Nitwit with an IQ size of a pea! Get the fvck outta my mentions jare. I.diot!
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:27am On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

I agree with you 100%.
grin, comedians, all your dog does is praise himself from beginning to end, he is so boring.

Btw this your new follow follow may not benefit you, hide your ass from that dude, You see the way he arranged his mouth, it's easy to tell he sucks diick. Just be careful sha.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Fizz29(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2015
Permit me to go off topic to say this; Irrespective of how narcissistic Thesonofmark appears to be, the guy is really good. Almost all the replies he gets to his comments seem to be very below par compared to what and how he writes. It's just like calling someone a 'bastard' and the reply you get is 'your father is not your real father',so lame . I'm a respecter of smart people, wether we stand for the samething or not. Thesonofmark writes really well. Miss/Mrs freecocoa, i feel you too.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Fizz29(m): 4:10am On May 28, 2015
On the topic:

First of all, a girl that has been upgraded from the level of girlfriend to that of fiancee is no longer a visitor in her fiance's house.

That said, if the girl knew that her fiance lives alone with his younger brother, then she should also have known that most, if not all the house chores, including washing of her fiance's cloths are being done by the boy. So when she comes around, if she can't help alleviate the stress, she should at least not add to it.

The boy, on the other hand, should have washed the plate since the girl had already eaten and gone. Leaving the plate unwashed didn't mean the girl would come back and wash it, except he expected his elder brother to do the washing. To me, that would be disrespectful to the elder brother. If leaving her plates unwashed had become an attitude for the girl, he could find a better way to discuss his displeasure with his elder brother. This is just my opinion.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:05am On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
grin, comedians, all your dog does is praise himself from beginning to end, he is so boring.

Btw this your new follow follow may not benefit you, hide your ass from that dude, You see the way he arranged his mouth, it's easy to tell he sucks diick. Just be careful sha.

Nope! That mouth sucks pusssy, a very neat one...not dicck.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:58am On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Nope! That mouth sucks pusssy, a very neat one...not dicck.
mouth that sucks pussy can never have that shape, I repeat, NEVER. As for you explanation on the meaning of mark, it is at best laughable, lol.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MRSANITY(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2015
Fizz29:
Permit me to go off topic to say this; Irrespective of how narcissistic Thesonofmark appears to be, the guy is really good. Almost all the replies he gets to his comments seem to be very below par compared to what and how he writes. It's just like calling someone a 'bastard' and the reply you get is 'your father is not your real father',so lame . I'm a respecter of smart people, wether we stand for the samething or not. Thesonofmark writes really well. Miss/Mrs freecocoa, i feel you too.
I disagree with you, look through thesonofmark's posts carefully, compare it with what the girls have posted, you will see that all he did was hide behind big vocabulary and diction, some one tells you you are more fascinated with peniss than females, you reply by pointing out errors and spelling and all, nahhh. Then he goes about talking about how he slays people since he registered, then provides links on people he has had e wars with, common, how is that related to the issue, to me, he wasn't it, I have seen far better e warriors.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:51am On May 28, 2015
firstEVA:
mouth that sucks pussy can never have that shape, I repeat, NEVER. As for you explanation on the meaning of mark, it is at best laughable, lol.

How do you differentiate btwn mouth that sucks pusssy and the one sucking dicck? Enlighten us i beg.

Most great things in life are actually laughable, so you weren't wrong laughing over my definition of "Mark". The fact is, Mark is synonimous to greatness, impactous and highly influential. TheSonOfMark is already aware of this. More reasons freecocoa and sophyrocks are tactically falling in love with him. But i think the great son of mark isn't looking at them twice.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Anything else?
Missy, ur stvpidity is so amusing that I`m trying hard not to believe that you don't have a brain. Even if you have, it will do urself and Nigeria a good deal if you can gladly check into a rehab and find a match who's ready to switch brains with you. Where you birthed into the surface of the earth to be as worthless as the germs emanating from an anopheles mosquito? A dude offered to school your dumbass but you`re so dense that you fail to realise that he's only trying to shield NL from the vermons you`re spitting. An epitome of amiable lunancy is what you are. If the antispambot of NL is more than active in the ordinary sense (that is if it could attack physically), you would have been gotten rid of long before anyone could notice. Your kind should not be allowed to procreate lest they will only constitute a burden to Our President.
No wonder ur moniker is SOPHYROCKS; SPHOHYROCKS THE EMBLEM OF IMBECILITY.
Oh, how i forgot that HE THAT KNOWS NOT AND KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT IS A FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MRSANITY(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2015
Redbenson, I hail you
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:14am On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

How do you differentiate btwn mouth that sucks pusssy and the one sucking dicck? Enlighten us i beg.

Most great things in life are actually laughable, so you weren't wrong laughing over my definition of "Mark". The fact is, Mark is synonimous to greatness, impactous and highly influential. TheSonOfMark is already aware of this. More reasons freecocoa and sophyrocks are tactically falling in love with him. But i think the great son of mark isn't looking at them twice.
ok
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:14am On May 28, 2015
MRSANITY:
Redbenson, I hail you
Bros, i throway salute for u o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.