Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22372 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Sure dear,will update as soon as my phone's been charged. Watch out though, it's going to be like my life is a movie or x-rated sometimes embarassed smiley
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
una go just dy mumu Una sef up nd down...

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by faith551(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
people didnt leave voluntarily oo,Na Mods oo

If it's the mod then they are making a big mistake to put my friends away, we will soon start leaving voluntarily then
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by faith551(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

YOU'RE A FVCKING INTELLIGENT GIRL. BLEEPING COOL. YOU STATE THE OBVIOUS WHICH THEY HAVE CONDEMNED TO INVISIBILITY smiley

The most important sentence in your post:

**this is exactly how they want you to feel**

I like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
KIDS. undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
am just telling you the obvious,i dont have anything against you,you are not in the position to question her decisión...She gat no explanation,i hope u get that into ur skull
undecided wtf!!!! just stay ur lane abeg btw u are a suspect! cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
KIDS. undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Very big Kids
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lol do not let your thoughts go awry smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by MrLayih(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided wtf!!!! just stay ur lane abeg btw u are a suspect! cheesy
...just telling you that you are wrong,why should you question an adulto about the way she chooses to live her life?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol do not let your thoughts go awry smiley
na I won't my dear...
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
...just telling you that you are wrong,why should you question an adulto about the way she chooses to live her life?
hmmmm u cant understand okay,i dont want to talk about it anymore!!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
hmmm ok btw are u stephenqueen cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
bankyblue:
tongue
I won't givE u that ring u wanted bi*ch grin
did i tell u i want any ring 4rm a smelling pig shove ur dirty ring up ur dirty half baked azz. useless meshai. cnt blv am wasting my tym on dis ugly madman. get lost.

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
bankyblue:
tongue
I won't givE u that ring u wanted bi*ch grin
Stop it!!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
Darn! Tempers are flaring and this time I'm not even in the thick of it.smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015

Ronald4lif, I saw you viewing. Why are you always on threads where there are heated e-brawls? It's not a coincidence, is it? YOU ACTUALLY LIKE E-BRAWLS.cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by ronald4lif(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ronald...4lif, I saw you viewing. Why are you always on threads where there are heated e-brawls? It's not a coincidence, is it? YOU ACTUALLY LIKE E-BRAWLS.cheesy

Lol! I saw the comments on my following feeds and decided to navigate my way here. This particular e-brawl is something I have been briefed about and I'm perplexed at the way some members of the feminine gender are taking up defence on something that is brazenly reprobating. But apart from that who doesn't like the bickering. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / Female Friend Zone!!