Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22353 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
if u exclusively date fine guyz then u should be pretty, very pretty but if that profile pix is u then u have lost the right to handsome guyz
weally well maybe dier eyes r aching dem cos I still get wooed by dem,if my beauty don't attract dem,my confidence will and if dat doesn't my brain will, u see most times I don't even bother to make up cos av got oda selling point
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
UGLY GUYS BE LIKE
Phikom:
Ugliness is not all about facial appearance...character and personality define the level of someones ugliness...

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
u wud find ,but definitely not from me ,soooorry
cry
Genea:
u wud find ,but definitely not from me ,soooorry
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
weally well maybe dier eyes r aching dem cos I still get wooed by dem,if my beauty don't attract dem,my confidence will and if dat doesn't my brain will, u see most times I don't even bother to make up cos av got oda selling point
Ghen ghen!!!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
Ghen ghen!!!
yes!!!!!!!! wet in happen
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
Ghen ghen!!!
yes!!!!!!!! wetin happen
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u don scarce like cheap fuel ohh
Baba no mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
I still don't date u,to me appearance really matter,I can't count how many rich ugly guys have ditched ,maybe because I love catering for my needs with my own money
That means Handsomeness is your topmost priority when choosing who you date.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by vjsmiles: 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Phikom(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
UGLY GUYS BE LIKE
What's giving u d impression...
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
mmmm people say I am,but I wud say am pretty
Larrysun was being sarcastic and you fell for it. S(-_- )M(-_-)H( -_-)
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
That means Handsomeness is your topmost priority when choosing who you date.
yup ,appearance matters cos dat gets me attracted to u before I start noticing oda tinx
d same way d appearance of a food will attract u to taste it
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
dats his prob not mine,remember today is children's day,his behavior is permitted
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
and when ugly guyz with other selling point walk up to u, u turn them down. Hypocrite.

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2015
I will just look him from head to toe... if I'm in a good mood, I will jx walk away, if I'm in a bad mood, after I'm done with the guy, he will never toast any gal again smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
Phikom:
What's giving u d impression...
Nothing, Just felt like typing that.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
and when ugly guyz with other selling point walk up to u, u turn them down. Hypocrite.
it aiint my fault, don't hate d player,hate d game
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?

Nneka123, u neva reply my PM. wink shey nah human being u dey abuse like this grin cheesy grin

Back to topic.

Am here to read comments cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
I LOVE YOU
EroticAngelina:
I will just look him from head to toe... if I'm in a good mood, I will jx walk away, if I'm in a bad mood, after I'm done with the guy, he will never toast any gal again smiley
y u come wear only bra take pics naa @ur profile pics cry #buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by vjsmiles: 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oh wateva,,my super model girlfriend is saying am cheating on her by chatting wit u
do you sell crayfish angry

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by faith551(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
yup ,appearance matters cos dat gets me attracted to u before I start noticing oda tinx

If u let that be your priority in choosing a husband then you might regret it in future, sorry but it's the truth, the handsome once are mostly the play boys,
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
it aiint my fault, don't hate d player,hate d game
Explains why handsome guyz approach you. They see ur game, play it with you and fly away after ofcos getting what they want. And u the loser.

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by texanomaly(f): 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
y u come wear only bra take pics naa @ur profile pics cry #buhahahahahahahaha
Why? Look at the likes under her pix.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
cool because not all articles that scintillate are truly auriferous.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
her profile pic is not helping her and she is so loud mouthed.
You can take her as she is if you love her.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
boynigeria:
cry
dere is a lady for every man
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
dats his prob not mine,remember today is children's day,his behavior is permitted
when you saw his post, you felt he was indirectly complimenting you and you felt good and your ego inflated. Now that you know the real meaning of his post you insult him? Typical human.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ur case sha. Yaba left tins
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
Unfortunately, I wasn't using sarcasm. I was being honest.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
when you saw his post, you felt he was indirectly complimenting you and you felt good and your ego inflated. Now that you know the real meaning of his post you insult him? Typical human.
Lol ,no use arguing with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta / Female Friend Zone!!