Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22355 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha undecided
laugh with essense,u laugh is like an expressions of ur frustrations
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
Enough nah...D pic is not as bad as you girls are taking it...Op no mind dem jare
seriously i laughed cos of nneka's comment not because of his pics btw i dont even click on his profile.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
boynigeria:
yea im very ugly but that wont stop me from asking Megan Good or Chidinma out if i get the chance
very ugly?
Ve you forgotten you ve a profile pix?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
very ugly? Ve you forgotten you ve a profile pix?
does dat guy look like a fine boy to u
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
grin
Unibenstudent:
I am not ur boyfriend that bites ur nipples..I have choice,I don't do ugly girls like u..
He's hurt already sad

I was literally poking you grin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
boynigeria:

does dat guy look like a fine boy to u
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by midasbliss(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
how Far? No Mind That Girl. You Are Handsome, Just That You Are Not Photo Genic
Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
laugh with essense,u laugh is like an expressions of ur frustrations
shocked cheesy u wanna derail ur thread ba? cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by chimerase2: 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?
*cums* gringrin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
seriously i laughed cos of nneka's comment not because of his pics btw i dont even click on his profile.
Ohk ...Nneka's comment funny nd wicked tho but u no suppose laugh am on top the Op thread nah....tis well sha
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
Ohk ...Nneka's comment funny nd wicked tho but u no suppose laugh am on top the Op thread nah....tis well sha
I mean no harm,pls get it straight!!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
grin He's hurt already sad

I was literally poking you grin
oh wateva,,my super model girlfriend is saying am cheating on her by chatting wit u
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by adorablevic: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so u mean they are a curse to u.
nah..just a sign
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked cheesy u wanna derail ur thread ba? cheesy
wat is derailment
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
wah I do is to ignore dem ,and if dey kip on pestering me I start asking God why cos I dey fynd fyn boi ,ugly kon come ,no hope na ,my own don finish b dat
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
wah I do is to ignore dem ,and if dey kip on pestering me I start asking God why cos I dey fynd fyn boi ,ugly kon come ,no hope na ,my own don finish b dat
lol...what if d ugly get cash
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
ugliness with handsome pocket
What an oxymoron. Most times, everything boils down to personality.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
why now, so where do u expect us extra-ordinary ugly ones find love ehn?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
You must be very beautiful.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by texanomaly(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I beg to differ my good lady
There are handsome men o..wether with bad character or otherwise

Haven't you ever known someone who you thought was super good looking until you got to know them? Then suddenly they got uglier in your estimation?

Then there are those you didn't think were good looking, but the more you get to know them, the better they look.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wat is derailment
u knw it!! undecided
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
Rapsodee:
lol...what if d ugly get cash
I still don't date u,to me appearance really matter,I can't count how many rich ugly guys have ditched ,maybe because I love catering for my needs with my own money
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
LarrySun:
her profile pic is not helping her and she is so loud mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
mmmm people say I am,but I wud say am pretty

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

Haven't you ever known someone who you thought was super good looking until you got to know them? Then suddenly they got uglier in your estimation?

Then there are those you didn't think were good looking, but the more you get to know them, the better they look.
I do agree to that

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
her profile pic is not helping her and she is so loud mouthed.
lol how is it not helping matters?? loud mouthed mmmmmm
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
lol how is it not helping matters?? loud mouthed mmmmmm
if u exclusively date fine guyz then u should be pretty, very pretty but if that profile pix is u then u have lost the right to handsome guyz

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
What an oxymoron. Most times, everything boils down to personality.
point!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by osemeka: 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
This thread has officially been derailed! grin
And here I was coming to compare how girls react when I toast them so I'll know if they think I'm ugly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Female Friend Zone!! / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.