Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal (4735 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / My Asian Girlfriend Accepted My Proposal / She Declined My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by saasala(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
Money answers all thing bro....King Solomon said so.
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by okiezman(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2015
Blackett:
Have you tried guys?

He will try you first.

Op forget women and make money. You and oshiomole who fine pass?
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by MrIpledge: 12:35am On May 28, 2015
I don't have advice for you,because I have same damn problem...my friend told me,I can always get girls here
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by McEwen(m): 12:37am On May 28, 2015
elijah2u:
I don't know why,is it bcoz I'm ugly or what? I have wooed many girls but they keep turning me down by saying I don't talk to people like you" invariably that I am ugly". it even happened one day that the lady I wooed last said she likes my body that I have huge shoulder but she hate the way I look. as she was saying this I began to shiver. what is the solution to my problem please nairalander
what is the way out?
shocked shocked see olosho full ground here..make I tell kingtom to give you one grin grin
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by mrdrizzy(m): 1:27am On May 28, 2015
My belief

NO MAN IS UGLY EXCEPT YOU THINK YOU ARE

build ya confidence 1st b4 making an approach,grow yaself,it might take a while ,just have it in ur mind that beauties are born each day!

It took me 20years b4 i was able to make my move when my niggs did theirs @17,oh and believe me i swayed!!
Give it time

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by suzzy16(f): 1:36am On May 28, 2015
Blackett:
Have you tried guys?
lol
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by suzzy16(f): 1:38am On May 28, 2015
debolly:
You might need to work on your appearance you know...by being neat, wearing cool clothings not necessarily like a thug, beware of mouth/body odour, shave/keep clean moustache, etc. You might not be that handsome but being physically clean will @ least take you somewhere. Sincerely, no lady wants a man she won't be proud of outside.
yes
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by MRBrownJ: 2:16am On May 28, 2015
mrdrizzy:
My belief

NO MAN IS UGLY EXCEPT YOU THINK YOU ARE

build ya confidence 1st b4 making an approach,grow yaself,it might take a while ,just have it in ur mind that beauties are born each day!

It took me 20years b4 i was able to make my move when my niggs did theirs @17,oh and believe me i swayed!!
Give it time

the above in bold is a damn lie...... yes, with confidence, he can be able to get a proper woman BUT ugly would remain ugly.
here are a few examples:

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Rapsodee(m): 3:22am On May 28, 2015
Just make sure you don't get discouraged,don't be tired of asking girls out because as they are turning you down you ought to be gaining more confidence each time you fail,talking from experience and no matter how ugly just be clean and wear good cloths and lastly know how to hit the right button with a girl coz they won't accept just any guy unless you fully convince them that they should even if it requires whyning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 5:52am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
I don't have advice for you,because I have same damn problem...my friend told me,I can always get girls here
so we share the same problem?
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by mrdrizzy(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the above in bold is a damn lie...... yes, with confidence, he can be able to get a proper woman BUT ugly would remain ugly.
here are a few examples:

**faints**
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by KingTom(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:

shocked shocked see olosho full ground here..make I tell kingt om to give you one grin grin
All shapes and sizes, different prizes grin
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by McEwen(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
All shapes and sizes, different prizes grin
I believe in you grin grin
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by mentorandfriend(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2015
You seem to be running short on confidence now. I understand. But you must understand that what will sell you to any lady is your purpose in life. If you go about pursuing the reason why God created you, you'll have a beautiful life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by KingTom(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
McEwen:
I believe in you grin grin
We sabi the work jare grin
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Juicysam(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2015
Op maybe ur game is not tight?hw much of a sweettalker are u? Or are u one of those guys that ask a gul they're chyking do u have a bf or do u like me..?lol..the trend now is not to ask a lady out..with that u give her the opportunity to say yes or no..work ur way to her heart through ur guyman romantic ways..buh if its truly ur looks then u gat to work on ur hygiene,wear some good clothes and smell nice..stop sleeping with ur all through the day sweats.brush twice etc.chisel that body by working out..then ure good to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Naughty Game For Long Distance Relationships / . / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.