Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. (87950 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by ApexTitan(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Did you read the story at all
The woman was married
After a nasty divorce,her ex husband started telling the stories of her past which he knew before marrying her
Her abortions and her mother's mental illness history
Now who made the initial error?
Who is now hurting?

My comment was for when you said what are the chances of the woman getting married again in that area.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
eddychis:
Trust is the bedrock of a relationship. Always be open to your husband, if you hide anything he will still know. Since there is nothing hidden under the sun, one day it will be blown open. Is better you tell him, than keeping secret and he finds out. He will believe there are many more things you are hiding and that could lead to divorce.

Only a naive wife will fall for this scam and intimidation
Sorry

A woman errs and flirts with a man and then she should run home and say honey by the way I flirted with one man when she has desisted from that foolishness.
Why are you giving people pills you can't even swallow yourself
Eh
Why!

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Our parents all told us to keep away from boys
Did I go telling my mom when I got with a boy
Certainly not
Does that mean I lied and deceived my mother and father and ought to confess because the bible says obey your mom and dad and until I did that no forgiveness?
That is what people are saying here because it is about women
People use your common sense please
You disobeyed,you made amends and turned from it,you moved on in a mature way
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Every single girl that had aborted was impregnated by a man
Every one of them
And almost all those abortions were done by a man
No be so?
Where are those men and their confessions?
And you will run and blab because your mouth is itching you
Women use your heads
Don't come out holding the shorter end of the stick o
And start crying for self inflicted injury

Sincerely, if to say the nigerian society is not so judgemental and hypocritical as it is, absolute openess would not be a prblem at all. The slut shaming rampant nowadays ehn.... damn too much! Go to instagram and see how peeps embarrass themselves with slut shaming. Once you arm someone with dirty secrets, just have it at the back of your mind that they are now public knowledge. Once things go sour between you two, your story will be all over the place. Just imagine girls opening their mouths so fast even when they are nt asked WA WA WA like parrots then the dude will just be staring at you like WTF then start plotting his 'chop and clean mouth' move after which he will disappear into the thin air!! Then they start to wonder why the dude broke up with them. No wonder! This our brain should be used as a sieve. No be everything person dey talk o. Only talk when its neccessary abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Every single girl that had aborted was impregnated by a man
Every one of them
And almost all those abortions were done by a man
No be so?
Where are those men and their confessions?
And you will run and blab because your mouth is itching you
Women use your heads
Don't come out holding the shorter end of the stick o
And start crying for self inflicted injury

Its possible that all men have impregnated a woman, and caused an abortion............highly plausible.......
So all men men have the same dirty secrets and are bloody hypocrites..
So all ladies shouldn't bother to come out clean even if the man in question regards it as important..(for his own reasons whatsoever).since there is a 100% chance he's a hypocrite.........

It all makes sense now....thumbs up babyosisi. ( have you ever considered been a marriage consultant, u'd do very great )

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by kenex4ever(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
1stCitizen:

Abegi!!! You faked your certificate and got a plum job thereafter decided to ask God to forgive you but still continued on the job. Even started paying 50% of your wages from the fraudulently gotten job as tithe. Nna, God wey go punish you eh!
bros u see fake for wetin I write? U wan tell me say throughout ur university (that's if applicable) u never ask ur friend question for test or exam (or any other form of minor cheating like copying assignment)? So for dat reason u go reject ur cert n start afresh. If na so then d lightening of the thunder wen go fire alone go burn bush.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
oseod:

Its possible that all men have impregnated a woman, and caused an abortion............highly plausible.......
So all men men have the same dirty secrets and are bloody hypocrites..
So all ladies shouldn't bother to come out clean even if the man in question regards it as important..(for his own reasons whatsoever).since there is a 100% chance he's a hypocrite.........

It all makes sense now....thumbs up babyosisi. ( have you ever considered been a marriage consultant, u'd do very great )

People misquote me and misread me and add pepper to my posts
Men are keeping their stories,women please keep yours
That is my message
The consequences are grave in our society
Talk less
Come clean to your God and end it there for the most part
don't give any information that was not asked and if asked,you have a right not to answer or answer it in your own way

Babyosisi were you an ashawo ?
Answer
Azubuike what type of question is that,I was not a virgin when I met you,I have a past just like you do and the important thing is that I am faithful to you and will never step out on you

Full stop

That is the answer to that question

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by shrekandfiona: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

I even wonder why a man would even be interested in knowing who and who his intended wife dated or slept with in the past
I can understand diseases but an answer is not enough sef,in today's world only a fool will get married without testing for STDs
It sounds like a self esteem issue to me for a man to be asking details of men that came before him,that is my opinion
What is he asking for?
So that what will happen ?
Mine didn't ask me any of those questions at all,is that abnormal?
He actually snatched me kinda sorta from another man grin grin so asking about past men is fruitless
I wasn't a virgin and didn't pretend to be and that is enough history that there were others before him
Same way there were a legion before me,doesn't change a thing

Babe, you are entitled to your opinion / views how be it weird. I still love you.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
shrekandfiona:

My spouse and I met in my workplace though different departments. I was there years before he joined.

When we started courting and I knew he was someone I could marry, i didn't have any issues with his questions. However later on he told he that he had heard several rumours about me in the organization how I slept my way through the job and how I got pregnant at will for my colleagues cheesy

Note that he already had an opinion of me Which I wasn't even aware of while dating. According to him when I answered all his questions, he discovered I was a very blunt and truthful lady and he knew he could spend his life with me.

If I was unfruitful in marriage I wouldn't know if he would have used my past against me but as I speak to you, in our almost 1 decade of marriage none of my revealed secrets has ever been mentioned by him.

Babe, you are entitled to your opinion / views how be it weird. I still love you.

I said if there are chances he knows your past then by all means come clean when asked
Wisdom is the key

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
Chei lunch time
Make una continue
I have wasted my office time on this stupeed nairaland grin grin
Chai
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
kenex4ever:
bros u see fake for wetin I write? U wan tell me say throughout ur university (that's if applicable) u never ask ur friend question for test or exam (or any other form of minor cheating like copying assignment)? So for dat reason u go reject ur cert n start afresh. If na so then d lightening of the thunder wen go fire alone go burn bush.

Bro I be primary 2 drop out. I no know book at all so my papa no let me go school. Even teasher no gree teash me sef, but I smart enough to know the difference between an analogy and whether statement dey directed at you. Peace!
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
What if the woman damaged her womb with abortion drugs? sad

Truth will always come to light my sister.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by shrekandfiona: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

I said if there are chances he knows your past then by all means come clean when asked
Wisdom is the key
note that at the time I was answering his questions, I didn't even know there were rumours about me in the org. It was when he told me later I knew and by the way the rumours weren't even true.

So my stand is irrespective of chances of him knowing your past or not, come out clean. The truth liberates. Can't stress that enough.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by kenex4ever(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2015
1stCitizen:

Bro I be primary 2 drop out. I no know book at all so my papa no let me go school. Even teasher no gree teash me sef, but I smart enough to know the difference between an analogy and whether statement dey directed at you. Peace!
bros dsame here, mine no dey directed at u, na analogy.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Harmony10: 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:
What things should you keep

1. Things you know will shatter him emotionally
.for instance a woman,a friend's mom here was teaching me to cook native soup and told me some not so good things about my MIL,claiming she treated my FIL badly.I will be a fool to tell those things to my husband.The consequences will be far reaching so I will be taking that info,true or false to my grave.

2.Details of issues in your own birth family.
Believe me your hubby ain't telling you all of his
So don't go painting your siblings and parents in a terrible light.Some stories you must tell obviously but always leave some details that have to do with family integrity to yourself.Keep your parent's and family honor where necessary especially if you fear it may be used to taunt you as some immature men do.

3 your infidelity ..
This is a controversial one,I believe in faithfulness ,let me make that clear first of all.Women being emotional beings feel the guilt of infidelity more than men.It is wrong to cheat,I will not condone it and by Gods grace will never .However,if you happen to err as humans often do and are remorseful, repent and confess to your God and take that secret to your grave. Revealing it can be disastrous and will serve no purpose.Just go and sin no more .If you are a habitual cheat,of course you should seek divorce rather than living in deception.

The mistakes that a lot of people make about relationships is to generalize. That is my options. I think your actions and inactions in any relationships should depend on the two people involved. Human beings is the most difficult concept to study because of the dynamism to our life. So it is very difficult to guide and steer our lives based on catchy, straightforward Rules. We are usually poor when applying rules. A times we get it right. Other times we over apply the rules and therefore get it all wrong. One thing we leave concerning Rules is CIRCUMSTANCES. Circumstances makes some actions inappropriate. So basically, I believe that people should consider a lot of factors when making decisions about their relationship. These includes: The Persons of the two People, The ideals of the People, the way they have chosen to relate with each other etc. No two individuals are the same. Hence, No two Relationships can ever be the same. My Opinion!!!

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Kimoni: 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hahahhahahaha. grin

I heard osho baba's wife gist o. Mehn, men are soooo gullible. Just be beautiful and lie that you are virgin they will just lick your feet. Who does osho baba think he is deceiving with the 'Virgin story'? For im mind e wise well well bypassing nigerian women to marry a foreigner after sleeping with so many Edo state university babes. Infact his s.excapades are well known all over edo state and girls can tell the size of his organ sef. I read a blog where girls were washing his dirty linen. Chai! After trying so hard to avoid a runz babe, he ended up with one for a wife. grin grin

My belief is men that think they are soooo smart living anyhow lives usually end up with ladies who are just like them. Cunning man die, cunning woman bury am o. You have a very bad lifestyle feeling like a cat with 9 lives, life will throw at you someone who is just like you. Karma works o.

Na so o

I was shocked when I saw Oshobaba advising people to stop messing around
And nearly fainted when he said he married a virgin
For im mind now, he is very smart
Chop orisirisi, clean mouth, come marry virgin
Hahahhahahahhahahaha

The wildest of them forming alpha males are usually the most gullible but they never realize it

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Edusouls(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
nothing can be hidden from under the sun forever, one day it will one way or the other leak, women and their secretive and dirty lives they lead makes them live in deception and chains of lies and lies to cover up past deeds, and why should everywoman beleive in lying to cover their pasts? This shows that most women lead a dirty life,and thats why its difficult for these extremely deceptive species to see heaven,they are born deceptive and they die dirty,sinful,secretive and super deceptive..
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BlackOnassis(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
Especially if you know he will use it against you,you don't need to tell him about every man that has poked you
Unnecessary detail
If you worked as a hooker( ashawo) and has turned a new leaf,you are free to keep that detail to yourself
It's not necessary to share all that worthless tale in order to appear honest
Old things are passed away,leave them that way
He isn't telling you all of his so you need to keep yours too
Don't show out yourself in a terrible light and destroy your reputation by blabbing about details of your past,destroying yourself with your own mouth.
If you had 5 abortions ,must you talk about them with your man?
What for?
Has he told you how many abortions he sponsored?
O ho
So why the details

Ashawo and abortions are "worthless tales"? OMG! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

Guys, are you listening? We are in deep soup cry embarassed angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
BlackOnassis:

Ashawo and abortions are "worthless tales"? OMG! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

Guys, are you listening? We are in deep soup cry embarassed angry
if you guys want to stop being in deep soup, zip your pants.
Your penisses contribute to ashawo business and is the main reason why abortion takes place.

You have part of the blame too.

6 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BlackOnassis(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Whether you will use it against her or not is not the issue
The main issue is,what purpose will those details serve in the first place?
Nothing
So why share all of those?

I will tell u what purpose it serves. It gives him the option to quit the relationship or stick with you pimples and all. I think that's better than conning each other into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Your penisses contribute to ashawo business and is the main reason why abortion takes place.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by nicerod(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]
Una see wetin I dey talk[/size]
3weeks and a girl has told her whole life history
For what?
That is why I want girls to use their heads
Women keep your diarrhea mouths shut
Zip it
You ain't getting no medals for your stories
You are destroying your own selves with this talkativeness
Keep it to yourselves
Love should not be synonymous with foolishness
i ddnt say she's foolish o.
It doesnt mean i'l dump her
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BlackOnassis(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:

I think we should try to stick to the topic here.

The topic is about coming clean to your spouse about the things you've done in the past that can affect your long term relationship. If a lady is going to hide an abortion and involvement in prostitution as "worthless tales", I really want to know what counts as worthy tales in your books.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:

Gbam! They are complaining of ladies being runz babes. who patronise them? The same men shaming them. Who gets ladies pregnant? the same men shaming them. Who supports abortion? The same men shaming them. You want virgins or ladies with no dirty secrets? Then be clean and control the third leg. Simple!! Will they listen? NO!! So let the unfortunate men marry the a.shawos and ladies without wombs. Make una marry una selves. Karma for real. Nothing can be done.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
BlackOnassis:

I think we should try to stick to the topic here.

The topic is about coming clean to your spouse about the things you've done in the past that can affect your long term relationship. If a lady is going to hide an abortion and involvement in prostitution as "worthless tales", I really want to know what counts as worthy tales in your books.

Ok So would you confess to your wife how many times you have patronized prostitutes or told your ex to have an abortion because you weren't ready to be a father? That just serves no purpose.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no worthy tales as such except if you have cause to believe you're infertile or have a health problem that can affect your marriage. If you knew about it before marriage, then definitely tell or else the marriage is null and void.

But if there's no such dangers and you're just blabbing because you want to offload your guilt on another person and put them in a tight corner, there's no need for that.

The old me is the kind of girl that would probably confess all because I have this nagging voice in my head whenever I'm in love that makes me want it to be as pure as possible. And to me that meant confessing all no matter how minute because I thought it would help.

But Maturity has taken over. Now I know such things don't pay. Serves no purpose. Doesn't make the relationship better and worse of all hurts the man you love.

If I did it before I met you, if it has no way of affecting our health or childbearing possibilities, if it won't come back to be in your face (eg things like dating your husband's old friend can come back in your face. So that I'd tell him.)

if it is not any of those,it belongs in the past. I'll leave it there. Ces't finis.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by ApexTitan(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

People misquote me and misread me and add pepper to my posts
Men are keeping their stories,women please keep yours
That is my message
The consequences are grave in our society
Talk less
Come clean to your God and end it there for the most part
don't give any information that was not asked and if asked,you have a right not to answer or answer it in your own way

Madam you are under the impression that the same rules apply to men and women alike. When it comes to inter-gender relations different rules apply to the different genders. This is something that many modern day people refuse to come to terms with.

A man with a past, let's say a vast history of previous sexual encounters is not castigated on account of that fact (like a woman), he is not looked down upon even by his prospective wife because of this. Once he has demonstrated his provisioning ability to a woman he is romantically involved with she still remains attracted to him even if she is aware of any past that he has. Take a look in the society around you and see if this isn't true.

The woman on the other hand is best served if she comes clean at the beginning of the relationship with regards to her past. Many a man will rethink his decision to enter into a monogamous relationship with a woman after learning of her "adventurous past" (whereas women tend not to). If her past is hidden then later brought to light he feels he has been defrauded.

Advocating that women play the game the same way as men when they themselves are aware of the different rules that apply to them is a mistaken approach.

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Beemhan(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2015
mehn I don read comments tire! well bak to the post. I agree with all the OP's points except one. that is, if a married lady 'errs' by cheatin on her husband once she shud not tel him since its a one time thing, as long as it doesnt repeat itself. ok, that sounds safe, but the question is how about if/when he finds out? still safe? I dont think so. a man who finds out about his wife's infidelity himself, will in most cases find it harder to 4give her than if she had told him herself.
am sure if the OP's husband 'errs' by cheatin on her and then confesses voluntarily, she'll be more likely to forgive him than if he kips his mouth shut and she eventualy finds out herself, abi OP I talk lie. Truth is, its easy to be tempted to kip shut when such errors occur but the big question remains; HOW ABOUT WHEN/IF YOUR SPOUSE FINDS OUT?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by harveyspec: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
Especially if you know he will use it against you,you don't need to tell him about every man that has poked you
Unnecessary detail
If you worked as a hooker( ashawo) and has turned a new leaf,you are free to keep that detail to yourself
It's not necessary to share all that worthless tale in order to appear honest
Old things are passed away,leave them that way
He isn't telling you all of his so you need to keep yours too
Don't show out yourself in a terrible light and destroy your reputation by blabbing about details of your past,destroying yourself with your own mouth.
If you had 5 abortions ,must you talk about them with your man?
What for?
Has he told you how many abortions he sponsored?
O ho
So why the details

so ma, what happens when he discovers later that she was a hooker, isn't that deceit? What happens in that awkward moment when her long time customer runs into both of them or if he stumbles into her profile online or her nude pics?

what happens after marriage when it is discovered that she can't conceive due to damages in her reproductive system as a result of an abortion?

I hope you are different from the OP of the thread on marital advice for newly weds & intending....

I thought a serious relationship should be built on trust

let me get this straight, you deceived me as a man & denied me the opportunity to have weighed my options before marrying you, not only that, you expect me to join you in proffering a solution to the consequences of your past

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by BlackOnassis(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:

Ok So would you confess to your wife how many times you have patronized prostitutes or told your ex to have an abortion because you weren't ready to be a father? That just serves no purpose.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no worthy tales as such except if you have cause to believe you're infertile or have a health problem that can affect your marriage. If you knew about it before marriage, then definitely tell or else the marriage is null and void.

But if there's no such dangers and you're just blabbing because you want to offload your guilt on another person and put them in a tight corner, there's no need for that.

The old me is the kind of girl that would probably confess all because I have this nagging voice in my head whenever I'm in love that makes me want it to be as pure as possible. And to me that meant confessing all no matter how minute because I thought it would help.

But Maturity has taken over. Now I know such things don't pay. Serves no purpose. Doesn't make the relationship better and worse of all hurts the man you love.

If I did it before I met you, if it has no way of affecting our health or childbearing possibilities, if it won't come back to be in your face (eg things like dating your husband's old friend can come back in your face. So that I'd tell him.)

if it is not any of those,it belongs in the past. I'll leave it there. Ces't finis.

You make a lot of sense.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by dinachi(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
Three women stand out here defending the indefensible. Telling other women to keep secrets from their husbands! Babyosisi, Cococandy,Sophyrocks. Nairalanders you can now see the kind of female relationship experts these women are! It is very clear they are either not married or they are married to strangers . Two people keeping secrets from each other are not deep in love but deep in self deception. Both are wearing masks. Both do not trust each other enough to be themselves around the one they claim to love! That is why we have so many married singles! People in a martial relationship yet they are very LONELY. And ofcourse this kind of advice encourages unmarried women to see marriage as a game where you try to outsmart the other.

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by kpolli(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
Dear future wife,

If you believe anything this OP has said or anyone has added and you decide not to tell me, it's fine. But if I learn it from a 3rd party, just take it as our marriage is as good as being over. If you believe I can't accept your past then just know our future won't be bright....

Signed,

Your future (might-be-ex) husband

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2015
1stCitizen:

Why would Paul confess when he was a known butcher. Did he have a partner and was it written that she did not know him well?

On the case of the woman...you just wrote that she was CAUGHT cheesy Someone that was caught now confessing makes no sense.

The point we are making here is if you enter any relationship, be it personal or business or a more serious thing like marriage, get into it devoid of fraud or the relationship will be cursed from day one.

That is the ideal However, it is easier said than done.

I could come here and say bear it all in minute details yet I have never been in that corner before.

When you are bearing it out, it should be when the relationship is getting to marriage level. @ least, the person knows you to a certain extent.

What I will say is mind What you do today So you are not ashamed of anything tomorrow.

This is to both parties

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.