Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. (88072 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Cryxtal(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
fine.

It's been long I saw u here.

Gone back to d north?
m in the Delta. I come online, just don't comment.
Wazup with u?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Caseless: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cryxtal:

m in the Delta.
wow! How is delta
Cryxtal:

I come online, just don't comment.
yeah...this happens.

Cryxtal:

Wazup with u?

I'm fine. How are u doing?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Cryxtal(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
wow! How is delta
yeah...this happens.

I'm fine. How are u doing?

Cool. Where u at?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Caseless: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cryxtal:

Cool. Where u at?
right here in the north.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Sentientcarbon(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
ApexTitan:
It's amazing seeing the level rationalisation of deception on this thread.

People have to ask themselves what is important; to enter into a relationship based on trust and understanding or to build on one with insincerity and fraud.

Is the end game to stay married no matter what?

The bulk of female opinion here agree that that is the aim. Don't rock the boat, let sleeping dogs lie, the past doesn't matter. The fact that men are sold a lie regarding their partners is of no consequence. It is what the women want that is of primary importance.

And what they want is that after rocking their party years they should be free to settle down as they please. The campaign is open and real. And so we see rationalisations that say society should be less judgemental on women, that not all men are capable of bearing the truth...

Even Joseph the earthly father of Jesus was about to cancel his engagement with Mary when he learnt that she was pregnant with child, it took an angel from heaven to persuade him to continue with the marriage. No man will readily accept a promiscious partner.

Women innately know this. They innately sense that their chances of marriage are slim if their colourful past is opened up before men so the rationalisations continue in earnest.

Men, Be ever vigilant!

Very Lucid stream of thought. Bravo!

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by efficiencie(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2020

That is just my opinion
Try finding a woman who cheated and confessed and the marriage still continued
Men can get away with confessions of cheating,not women
If you were lucky not to be caught,repent and move on

This is the illusion many pull over their eyes...that they can be lucky not to get caught...well, more often than not, sooner or later, they almost always get caught!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.