Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (71113 Views)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:
8. Stabilise oil price

Saving this page for future reference.
good thing you save it

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
spongeisback:
After 100 days then we can judge his administration. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I believe in Buhari!
100 days are now almost 200 but your still making excuses...
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
cuteboy2:
He also promised to:

1. Find and bring back the Chibok girls

2. End the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East. End BH bombings everywhere in Nigeria, and drive BH out of Nigeria.

3. Provide school lunch to children in all Secondary and Primary Schools in Nigeria.

4. Provide free healthcare and free education

5. End Power outage and guaranty stable power supply

6. Abolish First Ladyship

7. End corruption in Nigeria

8. Endure naira appreciates to $1 = N1 (naira-dollar parity)

I am convinced Buhari can achieve all these and more if only the thieving crowd who put him in power can give him space.
but now he is putting even worst criminals as his minister. Taking credit for the power supply that was stabalized by GEJ because they have done nothing new in the power industry. I am sure your saying give him more time right?
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
courage89:
Lets start with

1. Corruption

2. Security

3. Employment / Economy

4. Power

5. Education

6. Health Care
grade them or us lets see how far
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
fx45:

U have no shame! People like you are the reason why Nigeria has remained the way it is. We need to hold our politicians accountable for whatever they say. By so-doing they wont ever take us for granted as is the norm here. It is called accountability and integrity.

What you're suggesting here is that its ok for politicians to tell us lies and get away with it. Any structure built on a foundation of lies and deceit will definitely collapse. It has been designed by default to fail!

I wonder why you're so desperately trying to make excuses for an incoming government that is yet to fail... APC and Buhari will be held accountable to their campaign promises and that is the only way forward.
They must be held accountable the failure to do so we lead us into what we would never believe. But as we go towards 200 days the lying liars continue to pepper Nigerians with excuses of why things are getting worst.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
all4naija:
Another propaganda from Buhari! angry angry angry
you see them now?
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by cuteboy2: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
but now he is putting even worst criminals as his minister. Taking credit for the power supply that was stabalized by GEJ because they have done nothing new in the power industry. I am sure your saying give him more time right?

I tire for dis Buhari ooooo.
The man just dey fall my hand

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Buhari should pay workers' salary for the month of September. The August salary was paid on September 28th, 2015. Jonathan did not delay in payment of salary. The so called salary is just to small for a BSc holder. Imagine Nigeria Airforce paying #16,000 to its unestablished staff. This is definitely not the sicko change these poor workers bargained for. Don't kill the poor because you want to tackle corruption.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Emmy3(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
5 months after
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by warrior01: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol @ change

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.