Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (114056 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nonjebose(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2015
Geeweeny:
many of you will criticize this post saying it is bias or from pdp e thugs or so,but d truth is it is a blunder to move the comand centre to a battle ground...evn an ordinary recruit will agree wth u on that,talk more of a general...those who might have read books like 'Art of War' by Sun Tzu and military strategy will also agree dz is a wrong move coz d country security as it stands now is low...but i feel the movmt of d command centre is more of like a shift of power to the north....just my own point of view
wrong
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by charlie009: 9:39pm On May 29, 2015
Sharap ur maggot mouth 4 dere.....ewu
ayoromer:
wen jona was fighting them buhari said fighting d boko boys is fighting d aboki but now he is relocating militry base to fight boko boys thank God jona dat buhari use killers to forced out of office is stil alive because jona has said wat made him to make dat cal b4 d comple election because of d killers they send for him right in aso rock dat nite but let see wicked buhari.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Gr8amechi: 9:39pm On May 29, 2015
nwadiuko1:
haba! The name calling is too much na.....can't you get your points across without the insults?
am sorry about the names but for real I lost it reading what the guy wrote, I hate it when people who have not suffered from something to open their mouth and say rubbish about it, a very close Frnd of mine lost his family during one of these BH Xmas attack so when people type nonsense just to gain traffic its irritate me, any reasonable Nigerian will look for a way to put an end to this mess not criticize a govt that showed effort.....this is exactly what GEJ lacked...a leader should always make her people feel they have a leader that cares even if the action will bring immediate result or not

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by akhis: 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
martinosi:

O.k based on this premise.. USA should move the Pentagon out of Washington and Relocate it to
another state....and yes a civilian has a right to question a decision of that magnitude or are we not
practising and open society of debate and deliberation ...i think they call it Democracy and
a right to a say (stake) in your countries security & Development....

I somuch understand your perspective but that of this guy is faulty. Few hours the deceleration was made, someone running out to say "Buhari first blunder" meaning he hopes and prays for more blunders and seek to look out for only blunder. He is too pessimistic. American will always say, God bless America, will this op be sincere to agree that he has ever prayed for Nigeria once?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by stuff46(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

And you feel proud making this comment and alot of people liked it?

Decieve yourself on Nairaland and he is doing his career.

Its his opinion thats why he is an analyst. Pick up a pen, a 20leaves exercise book, write analyse your own and see if anybody would care to look at them.

Be thoughtful for one. He has given us his point, why not make out yours other than telling us what an analyst is (something you yourself dont know)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by pinkcita: 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..
oga usa never had internal terrorist crisis...what a heck are comparing usa with nigeria...YOU MUST BE SLEEPING ON A BICYCLE
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by uduokirika1(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

Your response would have been epic if you had avoided insults
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by emmysoftyou: 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
this is one of your best comment so far since the day i start reading your comments on nairaland..
Babe you 2much...
1000likes....
If you want kisses likes..then click on my share...lol..wink
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bettercreature(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
martinosi:

O.k based on this premise.. USA should move the Pentagon out of Washington and Relocate it to
another state....and yes a civilian has a right to question a decision of that magnitude or are we not
practising and open society of debate and deliberation ...i think they call it Democracy and
a right to a say (stake) in your countries security & Development....
Don't compare a country that is 500.000 years ahead technologically with Nigeria,USA has the ability to check crime or terrorism anywhere around the world from the comfort of pentagon control room unlike Nigeria military who would find it dificult to effectively manage Abuja airspace
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Rotimi47: 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
4everGrand:

Hmmm, u are really vexed. It wld not take a prophet to reveal wat part of Nigeria u are from. No matter how hard or strong u guys wish otherwise, Nigeria wld prosper under Buhari and Osinbajo.

Haters, God pass una
Lovely comment.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Kingspin(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.
Does it make any special sense to relocate them? No, they can work effectively anywhere abeg. Hope Buhari will not over talk and achieve so little. Am interested in the result not talking loud or show up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bofoy(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
dagok:
Your father is Silly and Senseless man...If you dnt kn what to comment why cant u keep ur mouth shut....It wil never well with you and ur entire family...#stupidity.
bastard son of a thousand father, it is already well wit my family ur ILITERATE COWMAN IS not educate. You will soon die of POVERTY . BASTARD
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by supereagle(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
He missed by comparing Nigeria wirh USA . PMB did the right thing to win the war.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ibisko04: 9:44pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

I repeat once again the Central Military Command are not combatant soldiers they are experts there you find computer scientist manning the drones and satellite images rebroadcasting Enemy troop location to the combatant soldiers on ground and the airforces, there you even find Military nuclear experts etc..

they gather information, plan and cordinate military assaults ...

Central Military Command is an intelligent unit in the Army that is where military operation is directed using satellite images .. Buhari in this single directive acted as a man who is no longer in touch with modern military techniques

Nigeria military Command Area Of Responsibilty covers the whole of Nigeria and outside Nigeria where our troops are stationed currently

so it is very much senseless to relocate such a unit with sensitive data right at the frontline as if modern military intelligent information is gotten by trekking around sambisa forest in the middle of the Night? what are military satellites for? and surveillance drones?
You know all these things and you refused to help GEJ to combat boko haram.
Just keep quiet and watch how things go very soon.
Buhari was once a field commander and if you say he is no longer current with modern technic in war fare, he is consulting with the best of todays military men combined with his veteran knowledge.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by richeso: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
I HOPE NA BETTER CHOICE FOR 9JA.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by darediamond(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
Who is fooling who?
Buhari and Bokoharam!
Several northerners whom I have met repeatedly corfirms that your new presido is one of the key sponsorer of Bokoharam. Some Southerners here are talking nonsense. All I know is all day for the thief, one day for the owner.
The repercusion of conspiracy and lies is gradually telling on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by golamike: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
I was going to come out very strong on d OP until I checked his name. Is anyone surprised at d trash he wasted his time to write? People from his side of d country can and will never see anything good in this new administration. They are still recuperating from the shock they received after d elections. BTW, I thought u guys are not citizens of dis country, why not worry about issues concerning your "country" and let our able President take decisions that affect our own country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by PenSniper: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
the obo wey you dey wakiri Don chop your common sense finish

Hahaha, hilarious..
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Electrichommy(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=drake2 post=34224787][/quote]

dude gave his opinion and u guys crucifying him, this is democracy freedom of expression
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by martinosi: 9:47pm On May 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Don't compare a country that is 500.000 years ahead technologically with Nigeria,USA has the ability to check crime or terrorism anywhere around the world from the comfort of pentagon control room unlike Nigeria military who would find it dificult to effectively manage Abuja airspace

Unfortunately your response was ill-informed....research before you talk....
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by redsun(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2015
Good moves. Nigeria needs all its military might to obliterate bokoham before it is too late. Before the country turn to unredeemable zones like somalia,Afghanistan, Iraq,Syria and all the dangerous parts of the world where devils literally walk on earth.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Bluffly: 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
You all are just ranting. Fight against terrorism is not about just conventional or nonconventional war strategy. This is terrorism not war and to fight terrorism a lot of intelligence gathering ought to take the forefront to hack down their sponsors while the combat is ongoing. Which makes me question exactly what DIA, NIA and SSS are doing.
Truly Military command does not need to be relocated to Maiduguri to combat these evil guys but heavy military presence needs to be seen and I mean heavy presence.

Op, you are wrong though to have cited International operations to justify your point. I would have loved it if you have cited a situation where USA have to fight terrorism acts has heavy as Book haram within the confines of their state.

This brings me to my conclusion that either the command is moved to Maiduguri or not if the right strategy is not implored nothing can be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kokomilala(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
It's a military tactical tinkering, fashioned on the anvil of this urgency to finally hound and ferret out these scumbags called Boko Boys.As the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces he calls the shots.He can twerk, twist, maneuver, and deploy whatever strategies he deems fit.
Location of military commands is not sacrosanct; it's subject to particular needs of war situations.That's why the US have many military bases in many parts of the world.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nomswag: 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
Buhari did not relocate the command centre to another country according to your argument. The relocation of the command centre will send a strong message to Boko haram that its not business as usual. And besides, its not like its the whole military that was relocated there, its just a section of it.
relocating the HQ is the same as relocating all d soldiers
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nonjebose(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2015
segxi1960:

Ofcourse sir, That is why the Hq of the 7 division is in Maiduguri.
It sure has gone beyond the 7 div.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by GodhelpNaija: 9:49pm On May 29, 2015
Sentiment apart, if by now the military does not have a command center in Maiduguri,it shows that all the military head are not ready to combat BH. BH issue should be taken as a project and by so doing all the handler should be on dedicated assignment. if this is necessary there is no better place to locate them than Maiduguri.

As a matter of fact, the Nigeria Military leadership without telling them should by now relocate their office to Maiduguri. this simply means they want to end the insurgency, war is never won in A/C the generals need to go out. information should be close to warfront, infact that will reduce the idea of sabotage. in all american war, their is always a command center close to the war front and connected to command central.

In my own opinion, PMB is taking a good step by charging Military leadership rather than pampering them the way GEJ has done. this is time for action and not forming commite for any issue. ciao

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by idris4eva(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
chaloner:
we re not fighting nd its not a sin to use uuuur own cup u always use for odas for u . Again his move is d worst move ever in dis world. Is like making borno state d capital of nigeria so everybody wil knw he is serious . Well we re here in dis country nd let c wat ur PMB wil do
And what has ur Gej did to curtail the insurgency for the past 6yrs
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by andystash(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by jesustheissue: 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
Is it not a bit too soon to conclude that a blunder has been made by you know who? I'm often surprised at a lot of comments one comes across over here. Many sound like as if they really have solutions to Nigeria's problems!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ShowYourCertificate: 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
sayso:
all you said means nothing,he said the command center not central command center.
Did you just say Central Command Centre?

Hmmmm, tautology things on my mind....lmao grin
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by fexyrich(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
Are u a lover of good and quality music with excellent sound production and 100percent external sound filter?? And u love to unwind with good music at your leisure or even while at work then visit jumia website .com.ng/epipedrock-technologies to order for the latest sony headset MDR-XB400.. It is compactible with all brands of phones,ipads and tablets and it is highly durable and long lasting.special 50percent discount price promo currently goin on for the first 100 people to order for this product.original price is 8000naira but promo price is 4000naira only.product would be delivered right at your doorstep after order in any part of the country.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by dagok(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
bofoy:
bastard son of a thousand father, it is already well wit my family ur ILITERATE COWMAN IS not educate. You will soon die of POVERTY . BASTARD
Na your parent will die of poverty.... PMB is your president now... So if you don't like him.... You can kill yourself.... #IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.