Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (114048 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bjtinz: 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
Kai!!! SEE BASHING!! shocked OP don suffer.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by oloriooko(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.
So you want him to compare us to Cape Verde or Samora Islands?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Solozzo(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND

What he meant is the central command centre for THE war against BH. FoR eg during the war against Iraq in 2001 central command was in the "Green Zone" in Baghdad, not in the United States of America
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by justlaw(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

Mr OP, this your write up is baseless. You just don't go to the Internet and look up issues without doing a critical analysis before pouring it out. Please, go and learn more about what it takes to be a 'GOOD' political analyst. #YouAreStillALearner
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by PenSniper: 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

honestly, i think its time for igbo elites to re-orientate their tribes men and remind them that civil war ended more than 43 years ago. why is it that anybody against GMB is from Igbo? please dont quote me wrong, this is not the time of ethnic politics.

Are they not the same ? Bad blood gene flows in all of them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by chaloner(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
idris4eva:
And what has ur Gej did to curtail the insurgency for the past 6yrs
well goto borno and c for urself period

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by mildflame: 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
I dont Know what BLUNDER u see here d average Nigeria understand what PMB meant by saying dat d central command in respect to d BOKO HARAM activities shud be relocated all dis information u r givin here is UTTER RUBBISH
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Correctman0606: 10:05pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
You are also carrying the same cow brain like that stark illitrate, Buhari. So you are expecting this young brilliant man to offer solution to Buhari abi? He has pointed out the stupidity of Buhari, you are on the hand expecting him to teach that useless and brainless general call Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by aminaadamu(f): 10:05pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari is a compound foolish aboki

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by rafaelloteli: 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
Hmm.
Plots to a bigger issue.

@cococandy..You just spoke my mind...im suspecting a deliberate attempt to islamize Nigeria by relocating the central military command to where our military database can easily be compromised by the insurgents and take over the whole country sharially......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Mansongx(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by olaideeeedris(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
Chigold101:
the different appraoch is to take your command hq into a war zone...lolzzz

Take time to watch foriegn tv & read their news papers u will see how buhari will be critisizd by the military world wide.
There is no basis for this comparison. If USA had crisis on their soil, a different approach wud ve been taken.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by sphinx54: 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
Believe me bro, you need to do more research. A political analyst should know more. What the hell
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Santiagoromero5: 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
Nigerians like u are the reasons y we r sti backward. finding errors from creatures like u who isn't a perfect man,but suggesting any means to plant solid security in d state. why nt watch befor concluding too fast? go for change rather than unprofiting standards u wish for.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by aminaadamu(f): 10:08pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari is a compound foolish abokii

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by PenSniper: 10:10pm On May 29, 2015
lapronou:
this guy Ifeduba made a research on happening in countries dat has handled greater problems than the dreaded BH. You only need to digest his write up well before casting hauling stones on him. i got one or two points frm his research wrk. we all are adults and should stop this attack on his person.
ka chineke nyere anyi aka n'obodo a

He is the one-eyed king in your own country of the blind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by anwo247: 10:10pm On May 29, 2015
That's why certificate is important.

#ShowYourCertificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by GoodGovernance: 10:10pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..

You are a complete fool.

Is Taliban doorstep in USA.

Abuja and Maiduguri are both within the same territory.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
rafaelloteli:

@cococandy..You just spoke my mind...im suspecting a deliberate attempt to islamize Nigeria by relocating the central military command to where our military database can easily be compromised by the insurgents and take over the whole country sharially......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
just holding my breathe for now.
Can't really be voicing such without proof.
Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by otr1(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
It's useless engaging a civilian on military issues.
PMB's order is in the right direction...and please, all officers and men of the Nigerian Army are trained to kill.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by leke12(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
wao! U are so articulate, I can marry u for this.....
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Bobbyblacky2(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
What I notice is that, the guy is speaking for his failure ex-president. And with all what he said I can picture it out that he has no common sense and to me common sense is not common______ the guy na leaner!!! Sai Baba
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ruby360: 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
Op I doubt if you are up to 25 years because your post sounds immature.

[b]What do you know about Nigerian Military?

What do you know about the level of corruption in the Army?

What do you know about tactics?

What do you know about strategy?

Do you know how much Nigerian Government spends in sending their top officers abroad to go and learn guerrilla tactics and defense courses?

You should be reasonable to know that the Army is not a profession where you seat in an air-conditioned office, drink coffee and read newspaper all day. Every army officer that signs up knows that his responsibility is to defend the shores of Nigerian with all their strength and life so sending the top officers to relocate there means that they should go the battle field and use their years of experience and flush the devils out.

How many combatants does Nigerian Army have? Do you include the porters, drivers,cooks, nurses, technicians and admin officers who are army personnel as combatants who are going to Borno to fight boko haram?

What Buhari has done is the best strategy! For long the enemies have been strategizing and changing their tactics to unleash hell on Nigerians. its time to send the Top Army commandants who prowl around FCT, FLEXING AND DOING NOTHING BUT COLLECTING FAT SALARIES TO GO FLUSH OUT THIS DARE DEVILS.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by otr1(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
It's useless engaging a civilian on military issues.
PMB's order is in the right direction...and please, all officers and men of the Nigerian Army are trained to kill and doesn't matter what they are engaged in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by chrisblack: 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

my guy you no nothing.what do you understand by command centre. Maiduguri is the best place for.most of you are just ignorant of standard military procedure.the command will be superior to the batalion presently on ground with more realtime reporting and proper coordination.mind you this will bring about more equipments, recon,weapons,military hardware,men and aboce all it will bring about ,more focus,disiplince.mind you no more roo,m for fuckups because they will all be watching themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Charly68: 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari has been a commander in chief before now,he is a war veteran & I sincerely believed he knows what he is saying. All this parochial civilian analysis does not hold water. Let us see if his new approach will work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nostradamu(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

Thank you for helping to slap the nincompoop upside the head with your conment. We need more of your type in here, bless.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ruby360: 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Op I doubt if you are up to 25 years because your post sounds immature.

What do you know about Nigerian Military?

What do you know about the level of corruption in the Army?

What do you know about tactics?

What do you know about strategy?

Do you know how much Nigerian Government spends in sending their top officers abroad to go and learn guerrilla tactics and defense courses?

You should be reasonable to know that the Army is not a profession where you seat in an air-conditioned office, drink coffee and read newspaper all day. Every army officer that signs up knows that his responsibility is to defend the shores of Nigerian with all their strength and life so sending the top officers to relocate there means that they should go the battle field and use their years of experience and flush the devils out.

How many combatants does Nigerian Army have? Do you include the porters, drivers,cooks, nurses, technicians and admin officers who are army personnel as combatants who are going to Borno to fight boko haram?

What Buhari has done is the best strategy! For long the enemies have been strategizing and changing their tactics to unleash hell on Nigerians. its time to send the Top Army commandants who prowl around FCT, FLEXING AND DOING NOTHING BUT COLLECTING FACT SALARIES TO GO FLUSH OUT THIS DARE DEVILS.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by shiki(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..

You talk like a kid, ....is ur so called Taliban or Al-Qaeda base in one place? USA fight with them in different counties.... Wise up bro ....Cretics

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by jorlons(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
Neplusultra:
All I see in dis thread is hatred in d purest form for d Op and where he comes from!!! No one is countering his stance objectively but trying soo hard to feel superior to d Political analyst

Btw, Buhari is not laughing at Akpororo's jokes @ d Inaugural Gala Nite, see boning na undecided

Dear, the Op brought the deluge of insults on himself. His criticism to me was too hasty and lacking facts. I mean is it not laughable to think the entire defence command will be relocating to Maiduguri. Common sense should have guided him to know that those commanding the war against boko haram will be the ones relocated.

Secondly, Nigeria doesn't have what America has in terms of tech for Intel gathering. For somebody who claims to be a political analyst, I wonder what authority he has in defence analysis to question the decision of a General. Does he think the decision was made right there on the spot without some thought and advice from military personnels?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by 1adewoye: 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
secretaryabdul:

And which war college did you attend to learn this war tartics? Abi na one of d war colleges wey Jona create 4 Biafra?

He did not even attend rats hunting college. All he did was to copy wikipedia and paste it here. Shameful presumption to knowledge is always a bane of biafraudian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by olalat(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I support buhari on this....because those guys in abuja are actually underemployed......

But most of the people bashing the op do not have an iota of military know-how....they are just being affected by the bandwagon effect.....( Ofcourse I can see some people bringing "biafra" "GEJ" and TAN into this)

No matter our party affiliations, tribe or religion, we the Nigerian youths should not be too comfortable just because we moved an inch from where we are to where we want to be....we should hold our leaders accountable at all time and accept nothing but the best from them....

Actually its people like the op that we need as youths in this country.....at least he has shown that he can articulate and reason well (though he is wrong on this one)

My point exactly? We shouldn't be too comfortable with one or two decisions from the government or make our leaders too comfortable....let's push them hard(constructively though) till they get the very best.....its our right
you are right though bt d guy write wt so much articulation as if he was makg sense. He should remember dt many critical thinkers re on d forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.