Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Love Confussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Confussion (829 Views)

Poll: amongs the Unisex,choose One

Female: 66% (2 votes)
Male: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr / Confussion Over A Confession / My Sister Is In Confussion Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2009
Hell'o
  i think i should share this thought on my mind with mates out here,i have been wondering if im the only one experiencing such Love Confussion embarassed,i just want to know if you have ever loved someone but not want to spend the rest of ur life with them.

Re: Love Confussion by patwhizkid(f): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2009
Ogaga, ur post is not detailed
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2009
Hi pat, "tu es bienvenue. . .!"-its a thought on mind,this may be a civilized debate for some are considering this in different point of view
Re: Love Confussion by patwhizkid(f): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2009
Ogaga, y u dey use french welcome me nao
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2009
mmmmh,it seems you can understand the french  shocked damm.  .  .  .!,you are right 100% pat;im in a french speaking country,i really love the Language.

Bisou!!
Re: Love Confussion by patwhizkid(f): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2009
Ogaga, story story story. I understand french lang., but can't speak.
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2009
i can help pat. . .,are you on loud speaker or a mic?c_mon lets speak some french now. wink
Re: Love Confussion by patwhizkid(f): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2009
Lol
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2009
Stop dating poor girlz?,whats so fuuny in that,instead of" Love Confussion''?.
Re: Love Confussion by Akinagirl(f): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2009
That happens more often than not. Or you might find that you all cannot live with each other for the rest of you life. But you all still got love for one another. Yeah its possible.
Re: Love Confussion by Hollysmile: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2009
Akinagirl, u right u know!
It happens regularly. Reasons best known 2both parties involved.
Re: Love Confussion by olanajim(m): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2009
@poster,
you are not alone. It is not strange.

But some people try to go ahead in spite of the obvious lapse and ended in regret. Better a life-long friendship than a love turn sour!
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:31am On Feb 17, 2009
as a result ,this confussion has caused so much lost and damage in most persons lives,some hopefully to get married to someone ,but after they find out they are already kick_off the relationship,not even thinking to such expectation,hoping to stink in love with him/She forever.
Re: Love Confussion by olanajim(m): 4:26am On Feb 17, 2009
I will refuse to use the word "confusion". If you are hungry and was given your best food. Then when you settle down to eat, you were told by authoritative source that it is poisoned, will you eat it? Will you be confused?

The truth is that what we call love sometimes is just extravagance display of affection.

If indeed you love someone and you find out that marrying that person will not yield the desired result, you won't be confused about letting go. I know this may sound strange. The closest example I can give is our sisters. You can marry your relation just because you love them deeply. You know where the love stop. You know why you can't marry them. No confusion.

When the same logic is applied to someone you love but can't marry, the whole thing will be clearer.
Re: Love Confussion by dragonslay(m): 5:39am On Feb 17, 2009
Oga ma brotha, I didnt know you have this side now. grin
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
Love. . . .
Re: Love Confussion by patwhizkid(f): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
Whatz up ogaga?
Re: Love Confussion by pawn89(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2009
love, there is no such thing as love amongst human
illusions that all we see
Re: Love Confussion by olanajim(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2009
@pawn89,
so you have never experienced love before?
Re: Love Confussion by MoneyRule(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2009
@Ogaga4luv
yeah, it happens,love is not the only requirement to walk down the isle you know? There are other issues that are also important,love is just a base! wink
Re: Love Confussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2012
MoneyRule: @Ogaga4luv
yeah, it happens,love is not the only requirement to walk down the isle you know? There are other issues that are also important,love is just a base! wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! / Why Go Into A Relationship When You Got Nothing To Offer. / I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.